Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Project "Black Widow" (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Project "Black Widow" by Danyel
Started on: 09-24-2009 12:30 PM
Replies: 526 (34385 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 05-26-2018 08:31 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
I see some Alumilte Water Clear. Are you making the clear lenses?

Nope its used to build the transparent case LED holder to light up the Pontiac Logo on the faceplate .... more to come on that .... my lenses are vacuum formed.

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-23-2012).]

IP: Logged
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The weather has been very cold here and we had 8 inches of snow in some parts of the region ,,,, Didn't get to the garage to do some work on my decklid ... oh well ... did receive some goodies though and I'm still waiting on the speedometer to come in so I can complete the gauge pod .... the rear LED tail light design is coming along fine I painted the Pontiac logo onto the panel so I can cut it out with a dremel tool. I still have ALOT of work to do ... a new problem has shown up last week holy krap!! gas isn't getting to the carburator ... might be electrical ...will see later... The Arduino programming is very tough looks alot like or close to C language ... I want my tails to flash sequentially (6 segments per side) so alot of programming still ahead. Once complete I'll post a video. I did use Synthesis's link to the Lightduino .... nice machine but over elaborate for a 6 segment control I want .. I will be using 2 Tiny Arduinos on the car... my benchwork is done with a Mega 2560 .... here are todays pics.......

One more dial to go ...

Tail light panel painted in Dodger Font ... ready to do some precise cutting
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This last photo needs to be at least "R" rated. It is painfully obvious you were pant-less when you took the picture.....standing there naked, with just your keys hanging out!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2012 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

This last photo needs to be at least "R" rated. It is painfully obvious you were pant-less when you took the picture.....standing there naked, with just your keys hanging out!

Great! Now I will have a photo of Danyel naked, working on the taillight panel in my head for the rest of day. Just make sure that he cleans off the mushroom prints before he goes to clear!

Tony
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hehehehehehe
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,
That is looking pretty cool man. Nice work on the car. I know you have been working on it for some time. I am not sure where you are going with the lettering on the taillight panel but I am sure it will look nice when you finish it. Peace

Pete

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:
Danyel,
That is looking pretty cool man. Nice work on the car. I know you have been working on it for some time. I am not sure where you are going with the lettering on the taillight panel but I am sure it will look nice when you finish it. Peace

Pete

Hello Pete
Thanks for the compliment and following my thread .... the panel is painted so I can cut out the letters ... its easier to see where to cut with all the dust flying around. Once cutted out I will make a form around the letters to pour red Alumilte Water Clear plastic ...thus forming a air tight berrier ... more to come on that....
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, I found a black widow who is much prettier than yours.

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |
4.9 ongoing project |Parts for sale

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
falcon_ca sexy !!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spent the weekend soldering and doing Arduino test and working on the gauge panel ... now I'm waiting on the 18 and 12 pin connectors to come in but did get alot done.

The first thing was to cut the light chanels in two and paint them.

I glued (GOOP) the shortened chanels to the panel with the indicator filters in between them.

Got myself some solder board and solder 10 LEDs to them with a 470ohms 1 watt resistor

Here they are lit up ... much brighter than the pic shows

Here are the gauges and logo lit up

Just the pontiac logo

Widow anxiously waiting to get out !!!!

... still waiting on some paper work and also the UK clips for my K Munson signal covers ... will give follow up soon. I am also restarting production of my LED marker kits (fiero store came through soon available...

more this week..

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The weather is really warm around here 30 celsius and got to update my decklid ... raising it by 1.5 inch to let more heat out ....

Decklid all cutout and sanded

Reinstalled the scoop with extended bolts

Foamed in the gaps

Cut the extra foam off and ready to apply fiberglass

Covering up the foam with Fiberglass

All done .... alot of sanding to come !!!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-22-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have the raised spoiler right? With the extractor scoop, how is rearview mirror visibility for you Danyel? Do you think you'll lose much more with the extra height on the scoop?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:
You have the raised spoiler right? With the extractor scoop, how is rearview mirror visibility for you Danyel? Do you think you'll lose much more with the extra height on the scoop?

I did a trial before doing this ... I sold my 8 inch rear spoiler and raised the scoop 1.5 inches... I do have a better line of sight through the rear view mirror but the scoop really does not help see on the passenger side the blind spot ... I soon will be upgrading the Widow with rear view cameras on each side and removing the mirrors ... as soon as I get my answer from my brother who is in the Quebec Provincial Police... more to come...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight got more sanding done ... I estimate another 2 or 3 nights of sanding to get the decklid scoop ready for primer and paint ... I will let my buddy airbrush the hourglass in so it looks updated ... I also received my molex connectors from Hong Kong so I can finish up the gauge cluster Here are tonights pics

Sanding ........

more sanding

still more sanding

Connectors FINALLY !!!!!

The Widow has a blown fuel pump .... ordered one ... should be on the road in 2 weeks !!!! YAAA!!! Now gotta get back to some serioous soldering 854 LEDs to go
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, Is that raised scoop going to clear the rear of the car when the deck is opened? I can't remember how close mine is at normal height on mine.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:
Danyel, Is that raised scoop going to clear the rear of the car when the deck is opened? I can't remember how close mine is at normal height on mine.

Yes it will clear the rear window... my scoop follows the decklid's leading edge ... I measured it while opened before I decided to glassed it in ...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-24-2012).]

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Yes it will clear the rear window... my scoop follows the decklid's leading edge ... I measured it while opened before I decided to glassed it in ...

LOL I figured you had checked. Looks good. Don't think I have seen anyone else raise theirs before. Nice to be breaking new ground!

VinnieVu

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VinnieVuClick Here to visit VinnieVu's HomePageSend a Private Message to VinnieVuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow!!

That is an impressive build!

I too will be venturing down this similar path soon. I got a 1985 notchy that I'll be updating and cleaning up.

Your thread has really inspired me to do more than just bring it back to driving condition!

I'm a programmer by trade, and will definitely be replacing and rewiring the whole car to be controlled with an Arduino Mega like you did haha. Maybe add a touchscreen and a ITX computer for processing and other fun stuff. I already bought a couple thousand RGB LEDs that will make up the LED array for the rear signals and stuff.

Thanks for the inspiration and the great write up!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments ....

Work is still going on the Widow has seen sunshine for the first time in 7 months!!! Time to get her up on my REDNECK platform and remove the tank and change the fuel pump ... I'm still waiting on my new Holley pump ..grrrr its at the canadian duties .... getting the tank all nice and clean... I was surprised to see NO RUST in the empty tank hole wow !!! I'm gonna clean the tank up and paint ... also took some quick pics ....

... my redneck H platform is all welded together including the rims and can support a 68 cadillac and more !!! If ya think it is dangerous well you probably have no engineering basics !!!

A picture is worth 1000 words ... EVERYTHING IS WELDED TOGETHER AND THERE IS A METAL POLE 4 FT INTO THE GROUND WELDED TO THE INSIDE OF THE STEELIES. I maybe a redneck but not a STUPID ONE

rear view .....

I'm really happy spending my mucho bucks on new wheels !!! I wanted to go 9.5 or 10 rears but SPYN dont make em that wide

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-31-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got the tank opened ...the pump is definitely DEAD ... ordered an OEM from Canadian Bing Bang should get it saturday Will be cleaning it up and repainting the outside ... the tanks has a coat of rust protector on it ... will be easy to repaint and protect ..... tonights pics

more to come tomorrow ....
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel

While you have everything out, I don't know how accurate is your fuel level indicator, but don't take a chance and clean everything.

See how here : https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/092117.html

------------------

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |
4.9 ongoing project |Parts for sale

PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any reason your running those pilot sports in reverse direction?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

Holy krap !!! just noticed that ... They are asymmetrical, but not directional. !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-01-2012).]

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Holy krap !!! just noticed that ... They are asymmetrical, but not directional. !!!

They don't have a directional arrow? Figured they did due to the fact the tread is cutting away from the center like a V.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by falcon_ca:

Danyel

While you have everything out, I don't know how accurate is your fuel level indicator, but don't take a chance and clean everything.

See how here : https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/092117.html

Hey Luc ... thanks for the link... I cleaned and rebuilt the resistor ... now works GREAT !!!!

6.5 ohms at empty ... not bad

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have done a lot of amazing work on your car. I can't wait to see it completed.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

You have done a lot of amazing work on your car. I can't wait to see it completed.

Agreed! Keep up the good work!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

I dont really know WHEN it will be complete ... there's always something to rebuild or fix

Before completing the install of the gas pump and prepping the tank for paint .... I went out and took a ride on my bike ... wooo hooo first time it is out before the Widow ....

Feels good feeling the wind in my ears.... OK back to work !!! ... here are todays pics

New pump is in ready to insert into tank

Tank is ready for little bit of sanding on the surface rust ... por15 will be applied then paint gloss black

Widow under her cover sleeping ....
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by doublec4:
Agreed! Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys !!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

The tire shop that installed my new wheels put the rears on backwards ... thanks for spotting that Fiero_Fan_88 !!!. I jacked the car up and switched them to their proper side ... I wonder what would of been the effects of them backwards ??? No optimal traction ? Wear ? humm. oh by the way they do have a directional arrow

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-06-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Got the bottom half prepped primed and painted ... tomorrow night the other side !!!

Sanded and primered

Painted with KBS gas tank paint .... ooooohhh nice and shiney
PFF
System Bot
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good my friend. Before long you'll have parts that are shiny that were never intended to be shiny.

------------------
1988 GT
Manual
Medium Red Metallic
Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Art !! ... Got the gas pump in and the tank on and filled up ... The Widow comes ALIVE !!!! I thinks I took on too many projets so now I'm pressed for time.... the car runs fine now and accelerates better than before... OK on my to do list ... I'm waiting on the my velocity stacks, and I got to finish the gauge cluster ..... I decided to take out my OLD tail lights and give them a update because the LED version will take too long and fiero season is very short ... so I found my old tail lights taped up the pontiac and lense area and did some light sanding so I can paint the with a waterbase paint and then I'm gonna clear the whole lense .. here are tonights pics

Taped the lenses

Light sanding

Both lenses are ready for cleanup and paint ... more tomorrow

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-12-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well last night spent the evening prepping and painting the tail light panels ... I removed the tape before the paint becomes too dry and brittle, for sharper lines....they came out pretty good. Tonight I'm gonna lay 5 to 6 coats of clear and post pics here.....I also went on Ebay to buy SWITCHBACK front turn signal LEDs which serve as turn signals and DRLs (daytime running lights) for 30$ cdn shipped. When on they are white and in turn signal mode are yellow.. looks pretty sharp ... As for the rear decklid I decide to go another way ... I'll post later on that ... here are last nights pics...

All painted up ready to remove the masks

Masks are removed ... will let them sit to dry properly

Cleared and they look better than before... yeah no more delamination

Bought some 1157 LED red bulbs for the rear ....

Some front fascia cleaning up to do (sorry about that)..... new aluminium rad installed

Gauge face plates for sale ... reasonable offer accepted ... no cracks brushed aluminium and one dark faceplate no cracks

4 x 15in rims for sale.... reasonable offer accepted good condition will need buffing

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-14-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
The tail lights are now completed and installed ... here are 2 pics ...

Pontiac lit up

After trying to extend the scoop by 1 inch the fiberglass did NOT cure properly so I had to remove everything.
I will try to extend the base but I must make a structure to support the scoop and the new fiberglass. I laid the scoop on insolation foam and I will sand off what I dont need (in the shape of the scoop) then glass it all up.

Here is the decklid as it stands right now .. I'm still debating extending the scoop or fabricating an air intake with 8 velocity stacks (Hilborne intake look) I've bought 8 stacks and will do a test ... I will post pics soon on this ... but I really dont know what finish look I want .... more soon

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The gauges are all in ... since I'm waiting on the parts of my redesigned air intake bowl I decided to rattle can the decklid reinstall the scoop and take it out for a ride ... took some pics for you all to see where I'm presently at ..... more to come soon ....

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Nice !!!

------------------

4.9 Swap project |Parts for sale

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how hard was it to wire in those gauges? They look great. The car looks great.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

how hard was it to wire in those gauges? They look great. The car looks great.

With the service manual and help from here.... quite easy to install took around 5 hours total this includes reinstallation of cluster

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weeuw its been 2 months since the last post ... huuumm lets see I installed my new side scoops ... and been working on my new RAM air intake bowl ... and I bought a new F40 tranny ... got lots of work to do this winter .... and of course I found a near unrusted 87 GT ... I've been stripping it down preparing for sandblast next month. Will do a new thread called "Black Widow II" I will start this thread next month with pics of teardown and rebuilding the NEW Black Widow Chopped Dropped and much much more.

G6 2006 F40 NEW !!!

G6 2006 F40 NEW !!!

Comparing sizes between Getrag and an F40 ....

Rich sent me my laser cut SS parts for my RAM Air Bowl !!!

more tomorrow ...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock