Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Project "Black Widow" (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Project "Black Widow" by Danyel
Started on: 09-24-2009 12:30 PM
Replies: 526 (34387 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 05-26-2018 08:31 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While cleaning up the shop ... the Widow is in the door waitng for a early pic up in the morning friday to get my 5.7L re-installed I was working on cleaning the parts and I notice I had a Centerforce FlyWheel ... humm had forgot about that

Garage all cleaned up

Widow ready to go

Painted the air horns black they were showing too much

View from the rear ... still the hitch receiver to install

Gonna be able to buy a new Centerforce clutch

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-25-2011).]

IP: Logged
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just bought me a Centerforce clutch yeahhh ... now gotta find a TB

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Spent two hours in the garage tonight passing the battery relocation cables THROUGH the cab ... it was easier than I thought ... all the holes are drilled and the wires are through just got to widen the hole for the rear pass through tube... I used an old aluminium heater tube and cut it to size ... here are tonights pics ...

I first located the best spot to pass the cables through the front fire wall ... here is the pic (forgot to take a pic with the passthru grommit)

Its perfect and out of the way ...(Pic before aluminium pass through tube installed)

then I passed both cables on the drivers side, under the console ...

and out the rear firewall

This is the tube I cut and will use as the rear firewall pass through tube ... its aluminium and will do the job

''Pass through tube''

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-08-2012).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Short evening working on the battery relocation ... got the cables through and ready to be soldered. Now I have to route power to the 2 red wires (to fuse box) that were in the rear ... I'm gonna splice a red wire in from the front compartement to the fuse box .... here are tonights pics nothing exciting though... Tomorrow 4 x 6 headlights

Use a coulant tube as pass through

Wire and tube all taped up ....

The 2 cables are at the bottom cant see them clearly though
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2011 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on doing a front mount battery in a few weeks. I love the idea of reusing the Fiero tube as a pass through. Just innovative.

Tony
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well still waiting on the clutch so I can get the motor in ... did alot of electrical ...sorted out what the PO had done... did alot of service manual reading but finally got it sorted out ... here are todays pics .... I decided not to got LED on the front turn signals because they look crappy with LEDs in them ... sequencing them also really doesn't cut it ... the white clear lenses are made for bulbs because there is only one light source ...here is a pic of the lense with LED ...

Looks pretty crappy with LEDs

So I decided NO LEDs for the front

Spent the afternoon cleaning up the wiring in the C500

also the wiring in the console area

and the fuse block

luckily I had THIS to help me out

Just to change the pace I decided to get these ready also 85 GT seats with internal speakers
will swap the in soon

Worked on disassembly of the headlights for the 6 x 4 conversion ... huuuummm still waiting on the clutch
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Also waiting on my new battery tray to dry ... this is ready

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss the tail light post?

How are you planning on doing your 4" x 6" mod?

It is always fun to watch a car being born.

Tony
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony still in the ''figure it out'' part for my rear LED tail lights lenses design with JHP87 1 piece panel ... but I have alot on my plate right now and I'm still waiting on the Maxim chip sockets, my clutch and rear impact bar and alot of other things .... but believe me I will keep you updated ...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Well got a half day in at the garage finished up all the wiring for the battery relocation.. as soon as the clutch comes in I will be able to move along faster.... I did spend some time on the 6 x 4 head lamp upgrade and I'll finally do it like DoubleC4 and Tony Kania did ... here are todays pics of headlight test..

Last year I was at the pick and pull and got these of a Chevy S10

I did some cutting to see what I will need to make this right

I sat the S10 buckets inside to do some measuring... huuummm thios pic without halogen the bulb

this pics with the bulb

Fiero OEM besides the S10 wow really bigger

So tomorrow I'm gonna pic up a sheet of steel so I can to this like Tony and DoubleC4 ....

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel

Where did the trunk of the widow went?

Also

What did you used to fill the joint between the fascia and the lip?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |
4.9 ongoing project | Parts for sale

PFF
System Bot
michhiker28

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michhiker28Send a Private Message to michhiker28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome work Danyel! Can't wait to share this one with Kathryn. I'm sure you will be getting a note from her soon for everything!
-MH
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been away for a week now took some time to cool off from all the bull$hit dished out by "the no-names" ...... wifey did some lurking around here and bought some much needed parts ... she has been helping me in eveything on this project and I love her dearly for it... my frustrations are now gone and the armor is back on... they can dish it out I'm ready for it

michhiker28 your are welcome ... hope Kathryn enjoys the item

falcon_ca the deck lid is behind (in this picture) I will be sanding and paint this week ... with a little tweek to it

more to come later tonight
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Wifey found this in the Mall and bought it 75$ its almost NOS ... I'm pretty proud of her !!

Been working on the rear impact bar I got from mitchfiero did alot of prep work but was really worth it .. here's the pic of it when it came in

once it was all sanded POR15ed, repainted and installed on the Widow .. before and after pic

Also finished my center console wanted to keep the fiero look so this is what it looks like

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-14-2011).]

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are doing a good job on everything so far so don't skimp on the grommets now! They are cheap and will make it look 10x better not to mention save your wires from getting chewed up
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris
The hole is in fact is two holes in the shape of an 8 .. that pic was taken during trial fitting ... there is now a pass through tube there ..pics tonight
Danyel
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Impressive work you're doing there! It'll be great to see it all put back together again.

Robert
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Robert --- I'm keeping my fingers crossed if all goes well this week I should be driving it by the week end !!!! The clutch still has not come in due to the Canada Postal strike ...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-14-2011).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2011 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great progress!

When you get to test fitting the new headlights, be cautioned. The ragged edge of the top adjuster needs to be cut. It will not let the lights pop up properly. Also, if you cut the bottom of the hole out a bit more, the headlight will sit lower in the housing.

My setup is a little different than Chris's. I did not use the S10 buckets, and fabbed up the headlight into an assembly. This allowed me remove the top adjuster, and even the four screws that hold the headlight in the bucket. The reason being was that the two tabs were catching on the headlight door, and after much looking at how newer cars don't have an actual bucket, but are presented as an assembly.

(I will take the pics down on your build if you want me to.)

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-14-2011).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony --- THANK YOU .... yepp keep the pics on my thread I like to refer to them... once again thank you for your help
Dan
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For you, the world my Canadian friend.

Tony
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight got some work done the Widow and she's coming along just fine .... got the front end and headlight doors back from paint ooooohhh PERTY !!!! Started to re-assemble and put it back on. I got the underside left to do so here are tonights pics .... I posted the last pic for my special friend

The front facia ready for assembly

Headlight doors ready to get bolted in ... but that will be the last thing done

RH side view .... the pics really dont do it justice though.

LH side view

And this one for my special buddy ....love ya man
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got more work done on the Widow ... and found out today Canada Post is on strike !!!! Well that really blew it for the clutch had to go to plan B Order another and ship it via UPS .... James at Automod really stepped it up so I should be getting it friday. I finished attaching the underside radiator deflectors and supports ... put the Widow on the ground and installed the hood and headlight doors to take a pic ... oooh she's looking mighty perty .... here are tonights pics ... cant wait to get her rolling again !!!!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Becoming one of my favorite builds.

Those black widow badges, visually, just take the car to another level,..totally killer !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-16-2011).]

Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Becoming one of my favorite builds.

Those black widow badges, visually, just take the car to another level,..totally killer !

Agreed....and the shine on that paint is simple gorgeous!

Robert
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not bad at all
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Axdrenalin:

Agreed....and the shine on that paint is simple gorgeous!

Robert

Black is the best color for a Fiero

------------------

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |
4.9 ongoing project | Parts for sale

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to agree with Falcon_ca ... Black is an ultimate color for a fiero ... IMHO ... thanks for the comments guys ... well its been a pretty busy two evenings but first let me say I got this via UPS tonight

Was overnighted by Automod !!! Now I can get the 5.7L back in Monday Hurray

So here are the things I got done in the last two days

First I cleaned up the quarter window with a plastic scraper knife and a little bit of Acetone got the old glue off completely. I bought this for 75$ its OEM and I would evaluate it at near NOS

Once all cleaned up I did the same for the the support and got the double sided tape on ...

Did a couple of dry fit trials then I removed the RED plastic protector and pressed the lexan in VOILA a new quarter panel glass is in

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
On to the next part .... redone the wiring in the gauges and painted the front face plate the same color as the shift console metalic black ... looks perty

Gauges are now wired in correctly (this is a before pic)

Painted the radio faceplate

also did a bit of cosmetic work to the console arm rest

Installed front LED markers

Left to do before the engine install monday ... 1.finish battery box .. 2.locate the ground wire for the radiator fan for manual overide
3.Install Iphone 4 plug in to amp... 4. install the 110v converter for the Macbook Pro, 5. Finish the 6 x 4 front headlights
well that all for tonight !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-18-2011).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2011 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its been a very easy day .. finished up the center console ... all there left to do in the interior is to open the radio and clean it ... I have not time to finish the battery box because tomorrow morning she will be picked up so Carl and I can install the new 5.7L engine and clutch.

Ready to install

Interior all done except radio getting cleaned up

center console all done

Widow ready for tomorrows journey
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Widow is all loaded up and heading to Carl's garage will be installing the 5.7L tomorrow and Tuesday so I should be back on the road wednesday or thursday YEAH !!!!

PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clean looking motor
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a totally rebuilt 350 engine... racing cam, she's boared out 30 over, roller rockers and lots of other stuff my mechanic could fill in the details ... I just want to add this comment... The Widow IS NOT for racing or for speed ...it's unimportant how fast I can do the quarter mile... The widow is NOT a DRAG car I leave that to racing folks.
What's important is the rumble and feel of the V8 pushing my a$$ around town.... the reason she has a V8 is for the feeling and the sound of 8 pistons in the back. Just like a Harley its MADE IN THE USA ... no ricer here ... she's got spider badges, lambo doors and other deco's thats JUST to go with the THEME... that's all ....if anyone here feels its ricey then please let me know here on this thread ... no insults will be taken, I like plain old honesty ..... be straight up and I"ll do the same .... thanks to all of you for reading and helping me through out this build .... the next project will be in 2012 ... The 2012 rotissery build of the Widow on a new spaceframe .. in july will be in the USA to buy a manual 86 GT rolling chassis... thanks to all for any heads up
take care
Danyel
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That motor will def make the car scoot. Some people do not understand having a car just for the fun of it "like one creep in particular - guess who?" . Fast is relative and there is only going to be someone faster. But not many dd's on the streets in your case. If you like the doors the badges and whatever then that's what counts. What I like in any kind or level of restoration is the amount of time spent in the details of the project. You take it to any show and you are going to get positive attention and probably some trophies. Ive had two 3800 swaps, they are fun but its just not the same as a v8. Even with my other daily drivers - I have a 3800 powered Bonneville and a 260 powered 78 olds cutlass and a crown vic. I tend to drive the cutlass and vic more - as much as i love 3800's the v8 is more fun imo.

+ for you
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You must be one anxious SOB to get your baby back on the road huh? It's looking great. I can't wait to see a video of the new engine roaring to life. As the badges go, the one on the front is absolutely freaking sweet. I'd take the V8 badges off the side and let people "find out" what's in it. Great job man! I always love checking your threads, you work quickly and do a quality job!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
N3M3S1S --- you are right I cant wait to hit the road and hear that V8 purr .... nothing wrong with six cylinders but I prefer the V8 ... got lucky on a rebuilt V8 so I bought and repainted it and now she's almost ready to roar .... wiring, fluids and she'll be able to start soon Video will be posted .....
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

This is a totally rebuilt 350 engine... racing cam, she's boared out 30 over, roller rockers and lots of other stuff my mechanic could fill in the details ... I just want to add this comment... The Widow IS NOT for racing or for speed ...it's unimportant how fast I can do the quarter mile... The widow is NOT a DRAG car I leave that to racing folks.
What's important is the rumble and feel of the V8 pushing my a$$ around town.... the reason she has a V8 is for the feeling and the sound of 8 pistons in the back. Just like a Harley its MADE IN THE USA ... no ricer here ... she's got spider badges, lambo doors and other deco's thats JUST to go with the THEME... that's all ....if anyone here feels its ricey then please let me know here on this thread ... no insults will be taken, I like plain old honesty ..... be straight up and I"ll do the same .... thanks to all of you for reading and helping me through out this build .... the next project will be in 2012 ... The 2012 rotissery build of the Widow on a new spaceframe .. in july will be in the USA to buy a manual 86 GT rolling chassis... thanks to all for any heads up
take care
Danyel

Man, I LOVE the way you think !

You know I built the Sombral with the same goals and objectives. Not a race car not a show car just my car.

And it is a work in progress. With the kind of winter we have up here in Canada we must save some works to keep us occupied during those long cold days.

Nothing sounds better than a push-rod V8 made in America (may be a Harley but it is another story...)

------------------

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |
4.9 ongoing project |Parts for sale

8-P

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8-PSend a Private Message to 8-PEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by falcon_ca:
Black is the best color for a Fiero

What a great looking car. I've been looking for a set of turn signal/driving light covers like those for a while - are they available anywhere, or custom made?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
8-P Chris Munson makes those he's hard to get a hold of but he still has them for sale ... search for Chris on here
Danyel
8-P

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8-PSend a Private Message to 8-PEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

8-P Chris Munson makes those he's hard to get a hold of but he still has them for sale ... search for Chris on here
Danyel

Thanks for the info, Danyel. I found a couple email addresses for him and will try to get in touch.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock