Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any REAL interest in a widebody kit? (Page 20)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any REAL interest in a widebody kit? by Archie
Started on: 02-16-2007 01:24 PM
Replies: 982 (123844 views)
Last post by: FieroFastBackL67 on 11-16-2015 02:58 PM
MotorTV

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorTVClick Here to visit MotorTV's HomePageSend a Private Message to MotorTVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee , i remember when it looked like that...
wait till you see the new mods for Fierorama this year.... lol
Chuck

Originally posted by madcurl:

motortv's widebody turbo LT1

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MotorTV:

Gee , i remember when it looked like that...
wait till you see the new mods for Fierorama this year.... lol
Chuck

Anything new for #013?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... seeing if there's any interest in the MadArch wide body kit.

I would love to have a wide body on my next project. In fact I need a wide body for some mods that I want to work on. I just don't have any idea when or if I will get around to starting another one? The black Taz chop really got my attention. Of course I have plans to "alter" it a bit

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 09-07-2009).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never bolt on a kit... tweak it first.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
The "art" of tweaking.

Motortv's car;

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very, very nice !!
MotorTV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorTVClick Here to visit MotorTV's HomePageSend a Private Message to MotorTVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, those are some great pictures of my car.... (right click... save as) :-)
Thanks...
Chuck
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chuck anything new with the fastback ?
Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little off the Fiero topic, but check out the new Camaro widebody with 405/25/24 pirellis in back on the Camaro5.com site!!!

Jim
MotorTV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorTVClick Here to visit MotorTV's HomePageSend a Private Message to MotorTVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

chuck anything new with the fastback ?

#13 is on hold waiting for the new windows...
The inside has been redone and the engine compartment wires have been tweaked a little ;-)
I have a few tweaks that i want to do over the winter...
Chuck
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

A little off the Fiero topic, but check out the new Camaro widebody with 405/25/24 pirellis in back on the Camaro5.com site!!!

Jim

I didn't forget. I Posted the pic here; //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6/HTML/060802-2.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-03-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2009 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any takers? Exoticse (Tony) how much longer?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Art of a Modern Fiero widebody: Perfected;

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie,

check your pm, sending you a client.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Archie,

check your pm, sending you a client.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bobby Carter:

I plan on eventualy getting the archie widebody kit.

Year end bump, hehe.
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2009 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can deff say that I can see where the cost comes from. I have to say that the kit is quite attractive so I can appreciate their purpose and value and I can also see why someone with other aspirations than I (at this time) would buy the kit.

Big ups on some stellar work guys!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2010 bump!
Now how did this one sneek by me... I don't know.

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy SMOKES!!!

That widebody red coupe is AWESOME!!! MotorTV huh, Not like a wicked arrest me red widebody with beautiful wheels and a great paint job is not enough, gotta have a corvette LT1 AND a turbocharger too..... Dude that is just too wicked. I thought i was cool getting a new Fiero GT now I feel like a toad!! I'm not Worthy!!!! Jeez there are some beautiful cars in here..... Fieros rule!!

Nuff said....peace

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Updates?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot more interested now !

Whew.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-13-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any progress?

Rck152

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rck152Send a Private Message to Rck152Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Are my contributions here unwanted? Should I quit posting build up threads here? Is anyone in doubt as to my committment to servicing the Fiero community?

Thanks

Archie

Personally I have never met you. But I have read several of your posts and would love to use your parts. {Eventualy will order some when budget permits}
All have been informative and your work is awsome. Ignore the flamers and continue on making fieros better.
Most of us do see how much time and love you put into fieros. STAY

------------------
Robb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's A Pontiac thing What else Can I say??????
1985 Fiero GT
1998 Sunfire Turbocharged
1996 Grand Prix

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rck152:

Personally I have never met you. But I have read several of your posts and would love to use your parts. {Eventualy will order some when budget permits}
All have been informative and your work is awsome. Ignore the flamers and continue on making fieros better.
Most of us do see how much time and love you put into fieros. STAY

I have met Archie three times - at the 20th anniversary, at Wheatstock (Topeka, KS), and a couple years ago at Daytona. I have seen first-hand the results of many of his projects, and have talked with many people who are on both sides of the fence: those who support him and believe in the quality of his shop's work, AND those who have taken issue with him. As for me, I have not been convinced by the arguments I have seen & heard against him, and my bucket list (if I had one) would include being his customer when the various factors allow.

I know several personal friends who disagree with me, and no I have not yet done business with Archie, but this looked like the right time & place to toss in my 2 cents worth of opinion.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump.
PerKr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PerKrClick Here to visit PerKr's HomePageSend a Private Message to PerKrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, MotorTV's widebody looks amazing. That kit really adds sort of a C6 Z06 type of vibe, great work. I definitely want one, though it won't happen anytime soon (sorry, I just don't have the money to invest in my fiero beyond getting it back on the road).
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BitStream check your PM.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now would be a good time to get a MadArch WideBody kit.

We have them in stock.

There are 9 pcs. in a complete WideBody kit.

Front fenders are 1" per side wider than stock. These are bolt on.

The MadArch WideBody Rocker panels. These are bolt on too.

The door caps. These get glassed on.

The MadArch rear bumper. This bolts on.

The rear fender caps for the GT body style. These are glassed on & are 3" wider per side.

Or if you're building a WideBody on a notchie, we have the MadArch Notchie rear fender caps. They glaas on & are 3" wider per side.

Get 'em now

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-22-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered my front fender caps for #015.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

I ordered my front fender caps for #015.

Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie how much are the door caps ? send ,me a pm with the answer,
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have a PM

Thanks.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. Two right now are fastbacks widebodies.

That should be against some kind of those wierd California laws...
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The MadArch WideBody Rocker panels. These are bolt on too.

Would these rockers fit a stock body fastback and blend in with the upper rear clip without having to widen the rear clip? I am assuming not but hopeful

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 06-25-2010).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

Would these rockers fit a stock body fastback and blend in with the upper rear clip without having to widen the rear clip? I am assuming not but hopeful

Nope, from the back edge of the door to the wheel well opening they get wider as they go back.

Archie
10speeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2010 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 10speederSend a Private Message to 10speederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,
I think I have a wide body fiero, at least the prevous owner told me so. It looks a little different than the one you show. Do you make several different kinds? Do these cars come from the factory with a widebody?
The one I got looks different than most of the fieros I see on here. I am just wondering if there is some special kind of "handleing" I need to do to take care of it? or can i just wash it like a regular car? The prevous owner did not say.

I like the work you do. You are a mechanic or a body kinda of person? I see both in this posting.
Hope you respond and thank ya.

------------------
1985 Fiero
farm livin' is the place for me.

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2010 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 10speeder:
Archie,
I think I have a wide body fiero, at least the prevous owner told me so. It looks a little different than the one you show. Do you make several different kinds? Do these cars come from the factory with a widebody?
The one I got looks different than most of the fieros I see on here. I am just wondering if there is some special kind of "handleing" I need to do to take care of it? or can i just wash it like a regular car? The prevous owner did not say.

I like the work you do. You are a mechanic or a body kinda of person? I see both in this posting.
Hope you respond and thank ya.

Is there anyway for you to post pics of your Fiero..?? you can text me pics and i will get them posted for you... 214 434 8427 STEVE

------------------

Steve
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8 ~4T6OE
SmoothGT~II

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The MadArch widebody kit.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
#021's time to shine.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
#015;

Professionally package.

Excellent quality.

Excellent fit;

Oh yeah baby! Awaiting the front bumper.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-03-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 25 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock