Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 93)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081157 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

bump?? cause i think my pics are sweet

That's a nice look on you, Alex.

IP: Logged
r0b0t c0rpse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for r0b0t c0rpseSend a Private Message to r0b0t c0rpseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im sorry that blue car makes me puke.
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Isn't that the same dress you wore posing with Jerry's 88?

yea i like wearing that to pose with Jerrys Fieros because he loves that dress
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by r0b0t c0rpse:

there's ways of saying it that won't make you seem like a tool.

------------------

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

back by popular demand, for the first time together out of the garage, Bekainta and Betty!

enjoy!

Very nice pair. Which one is Betty?
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car

Amida, you can post pics of your dash. . . thats hot enough to me
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by r0b0t c0rpse:

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:

there's ways of saying it that won't make you seem like a tool.

which blue car are you refering to???
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My god BekaintaFunk! Sexy, Classy, and everything in between. Would you mind if I put some of those on MySpace Fiero?

------------------
My First Fiero - Rachel - 1986 GT

I AM Fiero Fotographia and Gornitzka Photography

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 09-06-2007).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey i dont mind do what you want with those pics...just maybe toss mine or Jerrys name in there somewhere
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go to bed!

slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dang i need to get my girl out with the fiero asap!!
PFF
System Bot
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey i dont mind do what you want with those pics...just maybe toss mine or Jerrys name in there somewhere

Will do, should I say Alex or BekaintaFunk?

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 09-06-2007).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well... either one is good for me
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yea i like wearing that to pose with Jerrys Fieros because he loves that dress

Quick access? Only a guess.
I do like skirts/dresses, I'm glad they're making a comeback.
They stimulate a guy's imagination, along with other things.
fierodeletre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodeletreSend a Private Message to fierodeletreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BekaintaFunk- beautiful car, (obviously you are, too. ) but I noticed you're rolling on high-techs - was this not a GT originally or are you like me and think that high techs look better than stock gt/formula wheels?

------------------
If you can't be good, be good at it.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodeletre:

BekaintaFunk- beautiful car, (obviously you are, too. ) but I noticed you're rolling on high-techs - was this not a GT originally or are you like me and think that high techs look better than stock gt/formula wheels?

Black Betty was built from a "Home Fiero Hobby Kit"
Bobado pretty much built the car from scratch. It wasn't much more than a pile of parts when he got it.

IMO, this has to be one of the coolest build up stories ever - just from how the crap all started and everyone trying to help out.
It all began here when Jerry realized, Well, it's official, life hates me.
After the initial bummer, people wanted to help and so began the Black Betty Build!
Still it wasn't smooth sailing. For every obsticle Jerry overcame, it seemed the Fiero gods threw him 2 more. But he kept working at it in Black Betty, Round 2: This Time It's Personal!
And then for the big finish, there was Bobadoofunk's Get Together to Finish Black Betty.

Which brings him to this:

Who said hard work never pays off?

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 09-07-2007).]

fierodeletre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodeletreSend a Private Message to fierodeletreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/finishes perusing the volumes of posts.../ wow, I had no idea! Very strong work here!

------------------
If you can't be good, be good at it.

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DtheC:

Quick access? Only a guess.
I do like skirts/dresses, I'm glad they're making a comeback.
They stimulate a guy's imagination, along with other things.

well that is an advantage... but actually i just think its a beautiful dress that suits her well.. classy and sexy without the trashy
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the nice words guys

i know guys like the instant results of skimpy bikinis and what not, and i like to do that stuff every once in a while but i leave the majority of that to car show girls, hooters girls, and strippers

as for me... i like classy or funny stuff with a touch of lusty here and there
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics from CTHC-2

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Pics from CTHC-2

ooh any more pics of this car anywhere, even with out the ladys
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea, do a search for D7
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump?? cause i think my pics are sweet

You know it and so do I ; )

JG
MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

I don't mean to sound like a stick in the mud but.... does this girl know you are posting her pics here? I happen to know who she is and that she is not a member here yet. That is her car.
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She Was A Memeber Here ..And When Someone First Posted These Pics ..

She Had A Friggin Cow ..Saying She Was A Model And Locked Into A Contract That Didnt Let Her Use The Photos Or Some Random BS

Anyways ..Meh..Off To Work
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 24k Gold SE:

All apologies accepted. However, I work for a LEGITIMATE modeling agency on South Beach. I am under contract with them exclusively, and I am not allowed to be photographed. I feel that 'PartsMan' may understand, better than some others. I had to get permission for every single picture of myself, that I posted on a website, that is meant for "friends keeping in touch with friends at different colleges." *College age* This is a family oriented forum. IF... you were in the modeling business, you would understand that every pic that is taken, is used to sell... be it cars, the bathing suit, the house, the neighborhood, and I could go on and on. Being under contract, they are my manager and they are entitled to a comission.

How many people would be willing to risk losing their job over a couple of pictures???

Oh, BTW, buddycraigg, my gold Fiero is a V6. Lol.

MstangsBware - I hate to think our soliders in Iraq that are fighting to SAVE our COUNTRY from TERRORISTS are playing on the computer?? I guess there is time between fights?? Not to be taken personally.

Yea...No big deal...I'm over this already... I just hope I'm not out of a job already.

First time I ever heard of someone not allowed to be photographed.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-11-2007).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, I remember... It was a pretty large cow too! The pictures all got removed.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Internets are forever..
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Yup, I remember... It was a pretty large cow too! The pictures all got removed.

I remember the cow too...and after that I would rather look at a cow than the illegal pics.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they were from myspace

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

PFF
System Bot
NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I remember the cow too...and after that I would rather look at a cow than the illegal pics.

I'll take the pics...
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey, it's now officially fall,

so i'm sure some of you have some pics from this past summer season you've been hiding.....let's see em!!!

sorry to be subtle, lol!

------------------
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6

18" Motegi Roja's, Aerospeed adjustable rear coil-overs, KYB shocks, slammed 2"+, K&N Air Filter, Holley side scoop

Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2007 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:
sorry to be subtle, lol!

Bump!
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scythe:
Bump!

It didn't do any good.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it's not going to be till next year till i can get a few shots on this thread. sorry.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
only door skin (4 now..sorry boys!...)

http://i189.photobucket.com...0FIEROS/100_2559.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com...0FIEROS/100_2560.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com...0FIEROS/100_2561.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com...0FIEROS/100_2573.jpg

------------------
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6

18" Motegi Roja's, Aerospeed adjustable rear coil-overs, KYB shocks, slammed 2"+, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front sway bar w/poly, original paint

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY nice! Got any more? It's good to see some new contributions!

------------------
-Nickster

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you reaaaaly squeeze.. you can fit 4 in a Fiero

now which one to choose....?
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

if you reaaaaly squeeze.. you can fit 4 in a Fiero

now which one to choose....?

Hmm a chop top can seat 3 passengers? hodathunk???
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock