Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 30)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081162 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK - that does it. I'm starting a "Girls without Fieros" thread over in the Totally O/T section. That gives us a chance to show off our honeys - even if they are shots taken before we became Fiero freaks...
IP: Logged
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the infamous pirate shirt shot:

Originally posted by MiZer:

I believe the key in his case is the pirate shirt..

can we have a pic of the pirate shirt?

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chicks dig pirates.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted some pix....

Originally posted by Saxman:

OK - that does it. I'm starting a "Girls without Fieros" thread over in the Totally O/T section. That gives us a chance to show off our honeys - even if they are shots taken before we became Fiero freaks...

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

C'mon, let me console you...

Excellent decklid prop... Beats my wooden stick with a "leg"....

Loyde

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, I thought I was the only person who owned a pirate shirt. I haven't worn that shirt in 10 years.... along with Hammer pants. Okay, I need a drink right about now.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NOW HOW ON EARTH DOES A GUY WITH A PIRATE SHIRT, GET THAT WOMAN!!?!??!?!? hmm.... note to self, buy wardrobe of pirate shirts, eye patch, possible wooden leg, and definately monkey or parrot. then, ON with the superstars!!!

j/k Yellowstone just pullin your wooden leg

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've always said pirates are sweet,

I need to find one of those shirts

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

definately monkey or parrot. then, ON with the superstars!!!

Got kicked out of the pirates union for constantly spanking my monkey. Not sure what the problem was!!!

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroOilAnalyst:

Got kicked out of the pirates union for constantly spanking my monkey. Not sure what the problem was!!!

So what are you trying to say?

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

So what are you trying to say?

My point exactly...I've never had a problem spanking my monkey and my monkey never had a problem getting spanked until it threw up. The other pirates just thought it was not right. Of course I was always doing it while looking at these fine fieros in these pictures. Guess Yellowstone has the special touch......but I will NOT ask him to spank my monkey...

PFF
System Bot
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey! don't look at the camera, look at the road! Thats how accidents happen! And we wouldn't want anything happening to her or the car now! ::VOICES WHISPER IN MY EAR:: wha? oh....and I guess people don't want the shirt to get ruined.....fine shirt like that and you'd get blood all over it?! SHAME ON YOU YELLOWSTONE!! And...and...OH! look at the kittie! ^.^ -Ben

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
------------------
-Nickster

edit: Removed because of Haters in Mustangs

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 06-20-2007).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

A previously unposted picture from her last set to get this back to page one.

<3 pics of women standing up through the sunroof, especially redheads

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A previously unposted picture from her last set to get this back to page one.

how many more unposted pictures can you share?

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[Seinfeld] But I dont wanna be a pirate![/Seinfeld]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:
how many more unposted pictures can you share?

I've got a few in reserve
You?

------------------
-Nickster

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got a few in reserve
You?

I have a few too.

edit: I am trying to talk her into some new pictures using the tips I have learned here.

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 09-06-2005).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i know what it is.
her glasses are tinting.

take the transition glasses off and put on the normal ones.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

i know what it is.
her glasses are tinting.

take the transition glasses off and put on the normal ones.

Kept her from squinting in the sunlight.

------------------
-Nickster

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:
i know what it is.
her glasses are tinting.

I know, I know. I don't even think about it, I've had them so long. Next shoot we will try to correct all this stuff. Waiting for a good day when I'm not busy with nursing classes and Clint's not working.

PFF
System Bot
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is a bump to get it iff page 2

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 06-20-2007).]

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And partsman comes through! And keeps the thread off page 2. Thanks, and very nice pic.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2005 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! We need more shots of the "Girls Without Fieros" over in the Totally O/T section. I know more of you have cameras than that!
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i keep tring to get Polly to take a pic with the fieros,
but her bun in the oven has become a whole loaf of bread
so she thinks her belly is too big for pics
davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
------------------

[This message has been edited by davikan (edited 07-30-2011).]

Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I have a few more pictures we took when doing the "Pictures of the fleet" shoot. Wife posing:

And of course the famous "Hood Emblem" shot...

And of course the daughter as well:

Here she is showing off her taillights, refinished by FieroX, Thanks FieroX!!

And her license plate... Anybody guess what it means? Hint: It's in a foreign language.....

Have a great day!!

Max

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
page 2 again today...bump
is the thread starting to die or is everyone just out taking pictures.

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 06-20-2007).]

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My Fiero GT is at Norm's!

PS - Norm, PM or e-mail me an update of how things are going please. I'd like to arrange a time to give you the "goodies" for it.

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm beginning to wonder that myself! I'm starting to get worried. Seems to be only a few brave souls out there posting and posing for pictures.

Come on everyone! We know you have digital cameras and Fiero's!

------------------
-Nickster

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 09-08-2005).]

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

Hey! We need more shots of the "Girls Without Fieros" over in the Totally O/T section. I know more of you have cameras than that!

The link is https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/036133.html

I'll be looking through the archives for photos of my "Brit" to show off...

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
everyone is getting ready for fierorama
davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread must not die.

Vive la thread.

------------------

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're doing a fine job of keeping it alive. Please continue. Also, not everyone has a Fiero as nice as your's or a wife as cooperative as your's.

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula Owner:

That's me in the middle. The Fiero is my original '85 2M4 and the girls were trying on new costumes for the magic act we worked for. The taller one was the Illusionist's girlfriend and the shorter one was the choreographer/lead dancer. I ran the show backstage.

I was asked to take a couple of pix of the new costumes, and I usually took a pic with my models. Thankfully, I had my tripod with me.

(c)1990 Richard Shuman Photography. All rights reserved.

(I had to do that!)

Sunflash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SunflashSend a Private Message to SunflashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The liscens plate could mean a lot of things but first to mind is that it is referencing Yamiko Readman from R.O.D. but I could be wrong. I can't be the only Otaku here right?
-Zack-
Tsukiko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TsukikoClick Here to visit Tsukiko's HomePageSend a Private Message to TsukikoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sunflash:

The liscens plate could mean a lot of things but first to mind is that it is referencing Yamiko Readman from R.O.D. but I could be wrong. I can't be the only Otaku here right?
-Zack-

Actually the R.O.D. girls name is Yomiko Readman...lol....well I'm an Otaku, my parents and my brother are ones as well....but we may very well be the only Otaku's here Anyway Yamiko = 'Child of Darkness' ......cute name huh? Tsukiko just wouldn't fit and there was no way I was abbreviating it!

------------------

vantastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vantasticSend a Private Message to vantasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for the rain to stop.

------------
Vantastic! click here for website

85GT
88GT
Subaru impreza turbo

[This message has been edited by vantastic (edited 09-09-2005).]

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vantastic:

Still waiting for the rain to stop.

You don't have to wait on the weather. A little cropping and editing can do wonders.

If she weren't wearing a hat & jacket, you might not know the weather was bad at all.

BTW, the above was achieved by cropping out the dreary sky and performing an autobalance in Microsoft Photo Editor. Most likely any photo editor has an autobalance type function that would give the same results.

vantastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vantasticSend a Private Message to vantasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The weather is so bad we decided to play with the camera indoors instead, obviously can't bring the real car indoors so we used a stand in!

------------------
Vantastic! click here for website

85GT
88GT
Subaru impreza turbo

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock