Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 84)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081161 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BAM!!

IP: Logged
Tytehead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TyteheadSend a Private Message to TyteheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Daytona Beach.....fieros......girls......life is goooood!

Ahhh......like I said.....life is good.....
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YEAH!!! We are finally out of the SLUMP we have been in.

------------------
-Nickster

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whos that other girl in the pics? looks like yellowstones wife
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crash1369:

whos that other girl in the pics? looks like yellowstones wife
probably cuz it is.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex (bobadoofunk's girl) in the white T shirt.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Alex (bobadoofunk's girl) in the white T shirt.
my favorite

[This message has been edited by AJ7 (edited 03-25-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say any guys that missed the show really missed out.

Yellowstone's wife (Lay-lin ? Sorry if i butchered the spelling) was as beautiful as adverstised,
and a really super, super nice person.

(Both she and Kolja ,yellowstone, were very nice and gracious especially considering all the fanfare, so to speak, and picture requests.)

I did not get to talk to Alex, but she was even cuter than she appears in the pictures IMO, her smile can stop you in your tracks. Bobadoofunk is a lucky guy !

The young lady in the purple Ooh La La shirt is PFF member the BEAST's wife. Again pictures don't do her justice either.

Jaime (BEAST) we are all jealous man !!

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-25-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jscott. Any videos of the event? I thought somebody was going to video D7?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-25-2007).]

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

I have to say any guys that missed the show really missed out.

Yellowstone's wife (Lay-lin ? Sorry if i butchered the spelling) was as beautiful as adverstised,
and a really super, super nice person.

(Both she and Kolja ,yellowstone, were very nice and gracious especially considering all the fanfare, so to speak, and picture requests.)

I did not get to talk to Alex, but she was even cuter than she appears in the pictures IMO, her smile can stop you in your tracks. Bobadoofunk is a lucky guy !

The young lady in the purple Ooh La La shirt is PFF member the BEAST's wife. Again pictures don't do her justice either.

Jaime (BEAST) we are all jealous man !!

Thank you Tony for your kind comments, I really think that everyone of us deserves a beautiful gall, and I do have to admit that I find myself very lucky too and mostly because her best beauty lays inside of her heart; as you've seen it in person she is a very simple and down to earth woman. She also does have the brains that accomplish her beauty very well indeed. She graduated with honors and she has competed for Florida's best Violinist, for tree years and placed Third, Second, and First on tree consecutive years....Oh yeah I'm lucky!
Lately she has been considering to start dancing Valet again and loose the weight that she gained in the past year, so she can pursuit modeling and acting just like her best high school friend Megan Fox, who just finish making the new upcoming movie The Transformers.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1083271/
In a way I feel bad, because the whole marriage thing has been nothing but tough for both of us, so she has been very depress, and this is "why" the added weight, but I think that if we all give her our support (with positive comments) she will fell better about her self and this could really be what she needs to "jump start" her ego and help her accomplish her dream.

What do you guys think, can she do it?

I have to tell you all that she is really looking forwards to read about your comments. I'm thinking that this thread could use some more pictures of her progress. What about a weekly picture? And the better she looks the better the picture "angles" will get, if you know what I mean...LOL

Cheers,
JG
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Originally posted by THE BEAST:

Thank you Tony for your kind comments, I really think that everyone of us deserves a beautiful gall, and I do have to admit that I find myself very lucky too and mostly because her best beauty lays inside of her heart; as you've seen it in person she is a very simple and down to earth woman. She also does have the brains that accomplish her beauty very well indeed. She graduated with honors and she has competed for Florida's best Violinist, for tree years and placed Third, Second, and First on tree consecutive years....Oh yeah I'm lucky!
Lately she has been considering to start dancing Valet again and loose the weight that she gained in the past year, so she can pursuit modeling and acting just like her best high school friend Megan Fox, who just finish making the new upcoming movie The Transformers.

In a way I feel bad, because the whole marriage thing has been nothing but tough for both of us, so she has been very depress, and this is "why" the added weight, but I think that if we all give her our support (with positive comments) she will fell better about her self and this could really be what she needs to "jump start" her ego and help her accomplish her dream.

I have to tell you all that she is really looking forwards to read about your comments. I'm thinking that this thread could use some more pictures of her progress. What about a weekly picture? And the better she looks the better the picture "angles" will get, if you know what I mean...LOL

Cheers,
JG

Ups typo I meant Gal and no gall...LOL my wife is going to kill me
PFF
System Bot
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your a lucky man .well you know that part BEAST by now ..She has a great smile and to a good heart and smart .And looking great to my view .. and to not change her to much cause there hardly nothing to change that I can tell .she has it all ..she look great and again your a lucky man BEAST .. and thx for the pic ..Rob
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LT188GT

5181 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Sorry for the double post but in this case it is well worth it don't you think?

[This message has been edited by LT188GT (edited 03-25-2007).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

Sorry for the double post but in this case it is well worth it don't you think?

Yes Its great to have it double post ,this way we don,t miss out on anything

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 03-25-2007).]

jeffndebrus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2007 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffndebrusSend a Private Message to jeffndebrusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We went to the Daytona Beach Sunday and talked some cute girls into posing in front of our cars.
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
I resized and cropped these like crazy------I am weary of PIP

------------------
Proud Member of the North Florida Fiero club

4T60E Parks harness/ Rockcrawl chip-- more to come--

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This gorgeous young lady is the wife of PFF member BEAST (jaime).

Thanks Christina and Jaime for the pics !

I'd have to say I'd DEFINATLY chase the lady in purple around Daytona not that I'm biased to purple or anything

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____98 ZX750R
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jaimie,

You and your wife are both welcome. She should be proud cause she is definatly a stunner and not to mention a pretty cool person just from our brief encounter.

I would love to see more pics and at better angles !! Be careful cause i am an old guy and my heart can't take too much stress !! hehehe

Well on second thought,..go ahead and increase the angles,...i would not mind dying with a smile on my face !

BTW. I just want you to know, before i realized who u two were at Daytona, at least 6 different guys came up to me or mentioned around.me how hot the girl in the purple was and asked if i knew who she was.

At the time i did not recognize you as you, so i just commented that i agreed, but did not know who she was.

Tell your wife that the best asset that she mentioned having was the one most of the guys commented on too hehehe.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-26-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At the time i did not recognize you as you, so i just commented that i agreed, but did not know who she was.

Tell your wife that the best asset that she mentioned having was the one most of the guys commented on too hehehe.

I remember them from D5. Very, very nice couple.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agree that Kolja and Lyen were very gracious to allow all their fans to mob them and take their pictures. They were very nice and took time to talk with everyone.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 03-26-2007).]

RustyFormula

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2007 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RustyFormulaSend a Private Message to RustyFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEEEET

PFF
System Bot
RustyFormula

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2007 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RustyFormulaSend a Private Message to RustyFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cheers,
JG

My buddy Tony tells me that you two are so nice that someone at the go cart track gave you two free rides all night. With her good looks and really good personallity should get her very far in life. Very lucky MAN.

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jeffndebrus:

We went to the Daytona Beach Sunday and talked some cute girls into posing in front of our cars.
I resized and cropped these like crazy------I am weary of PIP

Can you send me the full-size versions for my web-site?

------------------
-Nickster

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RustyFormula:

My buddy Tony tells me that you two are so nice that someone at the go cart track gave you two free rides all night. With her good looks and really good personallity should get her very far in life. Very lucky MAN.

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Thank you for your nice comments, I will make sure that she gets to read them all; in fact she will be posting some pictures tonight, so stick around and enjoy...
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Thank you for your nice comments, I will make sure that she gets to read them all; in fact she will be posting some pictures tonight, so stick around and enjoy...
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Jaimie,

You and your wife are both welcome. She should be proud cause she is definatly a stunner and not to mention a pretty cool person just from our brief encounter.

I would love to see more pics and at better angles !! Be careful cause i am an old guy and my heart can't take too much stress !! hehehe

Well on second thought,..go ahead and increase the angles,...i would not mind dying with a smile on my face !

BTW. I just want you to know, before i realized who u two were at Daytona, at least 6 different guys came up to me or mentioned around.me how hot the girl in the purple was and asked if i knew who she was.

Right on friend, I have to say that I'm glad to see that her and I left such good impression on you guys, we were pleased with your greetings then and even more now to read your comments. As far as pictures and the angles I think is something doable, it will just take some work on her side but by the way all of you have reacted so far this could actually be fun. So more pictures and better angles will be then!

Did I mention that she owns a huge collection of Victoria Secret items…(teaser LOL)
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we took some nice pics today that im sure will be appreciated

raaar
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

Your a lucky man .well you know that part BEAST by now ..She has a great smile and to a good heart and smart .And looking great to my view .. and to not change her to much cause there hardly nothing to change that I can tell .she has it all ..she look great and again your a lucky man BEAST .. and thx for the pic ..Rob

No thank you Rob for your nice comments. She is so happy now that she is even thinking of becoming part of PFF. I will give her my other VIN # for the 88 GT so she can get her own handle and that way she can thank you all herself as well as post her own pictures.

Thanks,
JG
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She is so happy now that she is even thinking of becoming part of PFF. I will give her my other VIN # for the 88 GT so she can get her own handle and that way she can thank you all herself as well as post her own pictures.

Thanks,
JG

I'd say. She looked pretty happy sit'n in the chopper. I think you'd better start saving, hehe. She could be our very first choptop princess.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-26-2007).]

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

we took some nice pics today that im sure will be appreciated

raaar

Yes indeed Sir, and by the way it was nice meeting both of you. You guys make a great couple! We hope to see both of you again next year.
PFF
System Bot
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000

Originally posted by madcurl:
I'd say. She looked pretty happy sit'n in the chopper. I think you'd better start saving, hehe. She could be our very first choptop princess.

LOL, that will be nice, and you're right she does look happy in that picture.

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i wish i was a choptop princess

edit: forgot to say to The Beast: it was really nice meeting both of you aswell, you guys are really sweet its a shame we didnt end up seeing much of eachother... we'll hopefully be at Carlisle and the Dells

[This message has been edited by BekaintaFunk (edited 03-26-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

i wish i was a choptop princess

Yeah, we need two princess. One up north and one down south. Tell your b/f to to start saving, hehe.

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys... Here are the promised pictures.
Thank you for all your kind comments!

Thank you again!
Christina
( the wife of THE BEAST)
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Thank you everyone for all your comments and compliments!
Here are the promised pics.

Thank you again!

Christina,
Jaimes',(THE BEAST) wife
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Opps! Sorry double post. First time posting on PFF.
Christina
Mike OHIO

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Opps! Sorry double post. First time posting on PFF.
Christina

I think we all will be juuuust fiiine with seeing double.

but get your sunglasses off that paint! you wouldn't like someone scratching up your back end now would you.
Mike OHIO

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike OHIO

1089 posts
Member since Jul 2005
. double post

[This message has been edited by Mike OHIO (edited 03-26-2007).]

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

absolutely stunning! Your wife is gorgeous.

looks like everyone in Daytona had a fun time. thanks for all the pictures.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock