Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081161 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2005 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

edited because she got offended by someones comments, cant say I blame her.

i hope it wasn't what i said about not looking innocent in the second pic.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 07-23-2005).]

IP: Logged
WBailey1041

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2005 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

i hope it wasn't what i said about not looking innocent in the second pic.

no but thank you for having the manners to ask

------------------
Failing to prepare - Is preparing to fail....

I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2005 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

who's that?

That would be Diane (24k Gold SE)

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2005 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
shes hot...im talkin bout the car....hehe, lol

[This message has been edited by DrFunk234 (edited 08-26-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2005 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:
no but thank you for having the manners to ask

Bailey, you have a PM.

And tell your GF that everyone (that saw the picture) appreciated it. Just not everyone here is capable of voicing their appreciation in a manner that is sure not to offend. A jovial comment to some can be offensive to others.

I had a great apprehension to starting this thread because of that. But finally decided that we were all adult enough to be polite, and those that did post were likely to merely take the idle silly non-picture-posting replies with a grain of sand.

My wife didn't particulary like the "Fiero Mama" comment that was used on her picture, but she just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Thanks
-Nickster

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2005 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.....diane...ur hott, just had to let that one out before this thread is thrown

[This message has been edited by DrFunk234 (edited 08-27-2005).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:
My wife didn't particulary like the "Fiero Mama" comment that was used on her picture, but she just rolled her eyes and walked away.

i dont understand how that could have been taken in a negitive way
please give my appoligies to your wife.
i actually liked her pics.
i'll now stop posting to this thread
and BTW, i love redheads.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 07-24-2005).]

865spd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 865spdClick Here to visit 865spd's HomePageSend a Private Message to 865spdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to seconde what Drfunk said. VERY hot
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
n/m

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 08-09-2005).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dar,
Nice Pics, now let's see some of her MOM!

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's always earned.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Ooops forgot about the money issue.

aerosmithr0cker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
don't want to come across rude or anything but your daughter is very pretty.
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Diane and her whole family are some of the nicest people you can know. BTW I have about 70 pics of Diane on my hard drive. Just thought I would throw that bit of info out.

Her BIG brother has two Fieros and her dad is rebuilding a late 70's Trans Am.

Originally posted by DrFunk234:

.....diane...ur hott, just had to let that one out before this thread is thrown

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Her donor 85GT going away.

Everyone always tells my other daughter she should be a model, so maybe I can convince her to pose with my Formula, If you guys are nice that is, she doesn't like Fieros all that much. She's 6 ft tall and a cutie pie, both my girls are! Although Michelle doesn't think she is. Scott (fastback 86) thinks Christy, my other daughter, looks like Lindsey Lohan, and everyone that comes into the bank, she works at, thinks whe looks like Sandra Bullock.

And I look like Brad Pitt... Pictures and we'll be the judge ... And why is she letting that aero front fascia be taken away!?

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, don't be hurt... she wasn't upset. She just questioned the 'term' is all. One of those "yeah, that could be a positive comment or a negative comment.

By all mean, keep posting! You've had some good input.
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Okay here are a few of my daughter, Michelle, REMEMBER SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!

She's a very pretty girl... You should be proud!

-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by LT188GT:

BTW I have about 70 pics of Diane on my hard drive. Just thought I would throw that bit of info out.

You gonna share?
-Nickster
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

The 'official' comment from my wife:
" I have never really thought of myself as a "hot momma." I guess that I am just a wee bit insecure and think that people are only saying things like that to be nice and don't really mean it. But hey... if you do sincerely mean that you like the pic, then thank you! BTW... don't look too close, you'll see my roots. "

(Thanks for making my day buddycraig )

Nickster

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Dar,
Nice Pics, now let's see some of her MOM!

Ron, trust me, nobody wants to see a pic of me!! Besides, I gave my looks to my girls when they were born!

Originally posted by aerosmithr0cker:

don't want to come across rude or anything but your daughter is very pretty.

How could that comment come across as rude? I told her about the NC get together last week and she seemed really interested in going, but her dad was busy.
She's down in Raeford, NC. So next time maybe she will be able to make it. I know she would love to talk Fieros with someone. All her friends are ricers and she gets tired of them and their bull-crap. Her first love is her 69 Firebird. It's undergoing a restoration, well, it's sitting in line to get that restoration.

Originally posted by RandomTask:

And I look like Brad Pitt... Pictures and we'll be the judge ... And why is she letting that aero front fascia be taken away!?

Hi Brad! I don't see it, but that's what they all say. I'll see if she wants to do a pic. As for the aero fascia, it was a hit victim on the one side, some idiot blew through a stop sign and she did a hard turn and hit him in the tire. She almost missed him but clipped him a bit. Idiot. Anyway, I would like to thank you again for offering to help Michelle if anything went wrong when she made the move to FL (that was almost a year ago). You probably don't remember offering if something happened, but I do and it meant a lot to me.

She's a very pretty girl... You should be proud!

-Nickster

Yes she is, thank you. And I am proud of her. At times!!!

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've told Michelle plenty of times that she's pretty, but she doesn't listen to me, either. They could both be models, but they've got brains too, so I say stay the course.
aerosmithr0cker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How could that comment come across as rude? I told her about the NC get together last week and she seemed really interested in going, but her dad was busy.
She's down in Raeford, NC. So next time maybe she will be able to make it. I know she would love to talk Fieros with someone. All her friends are ricers and she gets tired of them and their bull-crap. Her first love is her 69 Firebird. It's undergoing a restoration, well, it's sitting in line to get that restoration.

The NC gatherings are always loads of fun. Raeford that is somewhere down 74 near rockingham isn't it? The ricer friends problem doesnt sound like much fun, none of my friends know what a fiero is they are all happy with their hand me down parents family sedans. Not sure when the next nc gathering will be but the auto fair in sepetember is going to be a blast if it ends up anything like the spring.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know Fierogirls-Mom is gunna kill me, but what the heck I love punishment! heres a pic I found of her in the topic " Picture's of the people behind the cars! " on the first post of page 18, posted by litespd on 10-24-2003 03:55 PM

PFF
System Bot
Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe you will see this and say it was yours.

Mine

24k Gold SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 24k Gold SEClick Here to visit 24k Gold SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 24k Gold SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone! Thanks for the compliments!

I painted the car to match my hair : )

------------------

24k Gold SE

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more blond hair pic

FieroGTdude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTdudeSend a Private Message to FieroGTdudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW....26351 views on this post. Sounds like a record to me!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTdude:

WOW....26351 views on this post. Sounds like a record to me!

You expected something less? As long as the pics roll in, this thread will continue to climb.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's always earned.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Ooops forgot about the money issue.

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2005 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay here are a few of my daughter, Michelle, REMEMBER SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!

2004 Carlisle with thingie. I can't remember who's car it was. Maybe you will see this and say it was yours.

HEY! I want that Thingie! If I see ANY thingies at Fierorama, they ar SO gonna be bought/stolen/taken by me! Anyhoo, nice pics! I agree tho, if moms takein pics, I wanna see pics of mom as well! Your other daughter is 6 foot?! Ok....what is up with every female Fiero owner being TALLER than me? I mean... 5'8-9ish is pretty good, but 6ft+?! C'mon now.... -Ben

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2005 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who made the Thingie plushies? I wouldn't mind adorning my desk with one as well.

JazzMan

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2005 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 24k Gold SE:

Hey Diane! Haven't talked to you in forever! I sent you a PM a while back, but I never heard back from ya. Cars looking awesome as ever (as are you).

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2005 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The 'official' comment from my wife:
" I have never really thought of myself as a "hot momma." I guess that I am just a wee bit insecure and think that people are only saying things like that to be nice and don't really mean it. But hey... if you do sincerely mean that you like the pic, then thank you! BTW... don't look too close, you'll see my roots. "

(Thanks for making my day buddycraig )

Nickster

ok
but i still think i will just lurk for a while.

Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2005 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

trust me, nobody wants to see a pic of me!!

Darlene, I think both you and your daughter are pretty.

PFF
System Bot
DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2005 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
diane...i think ur car is better then mine lol....

and some one ought to share some photos, lol, i believe u said u had 70....

[This message has been edited by DrFunk234 (edited 07-25-2005).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2005 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DrFunk234:

diane...i think ur car is better then mine lol....

and some one ought to share some photos, lol, i believe u said u had 70....

Easy boy, don't creep her out and scare her off.

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2005 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha, thanks for the tip ^^
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2005 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

orignally posted by fierogirls-mom

Ron, trust me, nobody wants to see a pic of me!! Besides, I gave my looks to my girls when they were born!

We don't? I know where there is one of you, and one of your daughter in another thread.

Now the question is, How badly do I want to get beaten?

Eric

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2005 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thingie is sooo hotttt...
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2005 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes, i noticed Michelle's hottness at carlilse.

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"

Kentish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2005 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentishSend a Private Message to KentishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 24k Gold SE:

Gorgeous .....and your car is rather nice too

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2005 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

Darlene, I think both you and your daughter are pretty.

Thanks Aaron, that's sweet of you.

Originally posted by Racingman24:

We don't? I know where there is one of you, and one of your daughter in another thread.

Now the question is, How badly do I want to get beaten?

Eric

I'm pretty sure I edited those pics of me and her out after my face got plastered in another forum, asking who would want to *do* me.
Besides, she's cuter now. I'll try to get a pic of her but shes taking summer classes and works almost everyday. Does Rob still have those pictures?

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

yes, i noticed Michelle's hottness at carlilse.

Was that when she smacked you on the head of your bananaman suit and ran away?

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 07-26-2005).]

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2005 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom

I'm pretty sure I edited those pics of me and her out after my face got plastered in another forum, asking who would want to *do* me.
Besides, she's cuter now. I'll try to get a pic of her but shes taking summer classes and works almost everyday. Does Rob still have those pictures?

Yea, a few of those pics are still up though. One of them, with the ferret, got quoted, so that one's still there. And so is the one that you took of yourself.

But I believe that Rob still has the ones that you sent him, cause I was talking about those too when I said I know where some pics are.

BTW, I got your PM, I just haven't had time to respond to it in a proper format. I've been super busy, if you didn't notice by the lack of me posting.

Edited 'cause quote tags suck

[This message has been edited by Racingman24 (edited 07-26-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock