Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 74)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081162 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Raz50

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RRRRRR!
IP: Logged
Raz50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raz50

81 posts
Member since Aug 2006
why oh why aren't there any mechanics looking like that working on my car!!
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raz50:
why oh why aren't there any mechanics looking like that working on my car!!

that gives me an idea...
i'm sure Polly's oil is due to be chaged.
i'll supervise (with camera in hand)
while she changes it (in bra and panties)

of course it will be on her neon, but who cares!!!

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-31-2006).]

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2006 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you own this page

Originally posted by Raz50:

RRRRRR!

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2006 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004
she has a nice looking eyes

Originally posted by red_rock:

a little close-up !

One funny thing is she liked the trunk because it was warm... lol

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2006 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by proff:

she has a nice looking eye lashes and lips

red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2006 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And perfect teeth !.......
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

that gives me an idea...
i'm sure Polly's oil is due to be chaged.
i'll supervise (with camera in hand)
while she changes it (in bra and panties)

of course it will be on her neon, but who cares!!!

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2006 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ -"Wheres the engine??"
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So whats the record for the most girls posted by a single person? Not together, if your that big of a pimp show me how....but seperatly? Im not being cocky but !-IM ABOUT TO SET IT-! ....coming next post lol. You guys are going to love this.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DRA

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has got to be one of the most juvenile, sexist, degrading threads I have ever seen posted on this forum!

Guess that may be why I keep coming back to see the new posts!
Just kidding guys and gals, really have enjoyed this thread ever since it's creation and figured I should expess that in some way.

After all, what is your hosts' purpose in having a party? Surely not
for you to enjoy yourself; if that were their sole purpose, they'd have
simply sent champagne and women over to your place by taxi.
-- P. J. O'Rourke

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(please don't take this wrong, but...)

This is the sexiest pic of her you've ever posted!

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a little close-up !

Nice ear rings.

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

! I got their numbers too !

Just kidding though, Ive got a pro MMA woman fighter, a friend of mine who wants pics to send to some agent and this cute little asian lady lined up for everyone here! What kind of person would I be if i didnt have something to contribute? I dont know but i dont want to be that kind of person lol. But in the mean time, enjoy monica and big momma.
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now thats funny
By the way , are the scoops a help?

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

! I got their numbers too !

Just kidding though, Ive got a pro MMA woman fighter, a friend of mine who wants pics to send to some agent and this cute little asian lady lined up for everyone here! What kind of person would I be if i didnt have something to contribute? I dont know but i dont want to be that kind of person lol. But in the mean time, enjoy monica and big momma.

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol thanks. Monica loves the kids.
on my car it doesnt seem to make a big difference, i have a leaky front manifold and the temps get pretty hot. But I stuck them on my friends car and it cooled his down alot. Im going to install fans in them, i want my car to sound like a 747 but i think it will cool it alot better. heres a pic of what im doing to them.
There pretty pointless other than looks though unless you put fans in them. The car takes air in from the bottom and that air was designed to exit through the vents, but if your forcenig air into those vents it creates a high pressure area inside the engine bay and i guess thats a bad thing. But yea,,, im making installing those fans and adding a middle section to make two air tunnles.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Hodson:

lol thanks. Monica loves the kids.
on my car it doesnt seem to make a big difference, i have a leaky front manifold and the temps get pretty hot. But I stuck them on my friends car and it cooled his down alot. Im going to install fans in them, i want my car to sound like a 747 but i think it will cool it alot better. heres a pic of what im doing to them.
There pretty pointless other than looks though unless you put fans in them. The car takes air in from the bottom and that air was designed to exit through the vents, but if your forcenig air into those vents it creates a high pressure area inside the engine bay and i guess thats a bad thing. But yea,,, im making installing those fans and adding a middle section to make two air tunnles.

You're going to exhaust the hot air into the rear window?

I suggest changing that design and putting the fans on the side of the scoop facing the centerline of the car. That will vent them into roughly the same area the engine vents normally do.
Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You're going to exhaust the hot air into the rear window?

I suggest changing that design and putting the fans on the side of the scoop facing the centerline of the car. That will vent them into roughly the same area the engine vents normally do.

Maybe his Fiero doesn't have the defroster option...
PFF
System Bot
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought girls were curvy, not trianglar!

Recommended remedial action: Review the previous 73 pages in their entirity!
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how can this be on page 3?

I go on vacation for a week and when I return this thread is on page 3.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:

I blame you, post more pics of your wife
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How could I resist not already going through all 74 pages of this thread?!?!?!?!? Yea, my car doesnt have the defrosters, thats why I have the fans blowing on the back window. That scoop on the front in functional also. My friend did something similar on his car and it melts the snow off the windshield in a few seconds. I hate ice scrapers and...the cold so i thought this home-made defroster would be a nice addition. & ahhh jeeze ive still got to take pics of these women third shift sucks!
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i dont remember seeing that pic,

maybe i need to start at page 1 and review everything again.
red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I started posting those pics on page 72 not 3..... lol

Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats odd?
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, enough talking.... more pics!
red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are so happy when I post here pics... lol
Because you did great comments I will feed you again with two more pics... lol

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys are so happy when I post here pics... lol
Because you did great comments I will feed you again with two more pics... lol

I am VERY Happy!!! Please make me even happier...keep posting.

PFF
System Bot
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm hungry again...
red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hungry like the wolf..... lol
Take this... it's your dessert...
red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

red_rock

129 posts
Member since Apr 2006
Ahhh she looks so delicious on this one....

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Krinkies, Batman!!
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She's purdy. Got all her teeth and everything. lol

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Googly Moogly
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MOMMY!
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a little close-up !

i love all of red_rock's pictures of this lovely young woman, but for some reason i like this the best...
fst4rsc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fst4rscSend a Private Message to fst4rscEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awesome Fiero, Beautiful Woman, and TRAINS!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock