Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 123)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081162 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Chelo Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chelo FieroClick Here to visit Chelo Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chelo FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jessicaaaa:

Me and my baby...finally finished it today!! (My niece can't help but get in all the pictures)

[img][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/dsc0004ln.jpg/][URL]

Beautiful girls
IP: Logged
hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love your dress!
You should tell your niece to buy some new jeans!

------------------
"Now you too can see in the dark."
http://projectorretrofit.com/

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shucks-I thot those jeans looked just great. Welcome to the forum. Hope your fiero is a daily driver-best of luck-Rick
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
change her jeans? buddy you need your eyes checked!!!! wow!!!!!
you are so lucky.
GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me and my baby...finally finished it today!! (My niece can't help but get in all the pictures)

Beautiful girls, beautiful car. :-)
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

Hello...

and hi
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

yOh man i like this thread

the lambo kit

yes we even do VW's we did the air ride on this one.

this was a great shot

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Car show in Miami today:

fathers dad is coming
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by yellowstone:

It's mine - have you been living under a rock? :-)

Look here: http://www.yellowfiero.com

And a nice photoshop with girls and Fieros:

what no tyre tracks, how did that get there
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a lady that you can woot about all you want. She won't get mad, she won't say a word regardless of what you say.

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

what no tyre tracks, how did that get there

Yellowstone is very good at Photoshop plus I know a little to. The event the cars were together was the Doral Car show Nov, 15 2009 and Clem "LT188GT" was there also and somehow got omitted from the picture.

PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added a few more to the hidden gallery for everyones enjoyment!
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

HIDDEN GALLERY SETUP

pff login info click to view

you guys are sick mother f**kers who deserve to rot in hell. just to let you guys know. I am a female and i am appalled. And im sure the girls in those pics dont even know there in that album. Fu**in perves. Family forum my a55
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crazyinkc:

you guys are sick mother f**kers who deserve to rot in hell. just to let you guys know. I am a female and i am appalled. And im sure the girls in those pics dont even know there in that album. Fu**in perves. Family forum my a55

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

If you dont like the hidden gallery then don't go to it. It's that simple.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 08-22-2011).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... And im sure the girls in those pics dont even know there in that album. Fu**in perves. Family forum my a55

You are joking right? You are complaining about pictures of naked people on the internet? You don't get out much do you? Virtually all of those pictures looked posed to me. The people in the shots seem well aware that THEIR pictures were being taken, (emphasis added for the correct spelling).
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You DO KNOW that site is NOT ON THIS FORUM. YOU CHOSE to click on the link AND GO TO the OTHER site AND LOG IN.
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maybe it's just another one of those "4Cylinders are soooo much better than 6's or 8's" type posts ... and she just forgot the smileys...
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow man get a grip..... What the heck did you think you would find in the " Hidden Gallery" I have not even seen it and I already know what is in there.... peace

Pete

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now I know you might be just kidding....or not.... but I am an Administrator on the site and was given that responsibility by "hookdonspeed". I am responsible for what stays and what gets removed as well as hookdonspeed and HAVE removed pictures that were requested to be removed. As a matter of fact, hookdonspeed removed 45-50 pictures the other day that were "spammed". It is closely monitored for wrong content and photoshopped pictures of other member's pictures. And just to clarify, I don't see "Pennock's Fiero Family Forum" anywhere in the title so the "family" aspect of this forum is based on your personal opinion of the website. Cliff does PLENTY to keep this website free of trash and we respect that by NOT hosting adult photos on his site.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
And just to clarify, I don't see "Pennock's Fiero Family Forum" anywhere in the title so the "family" aspect of this forum is based on your personal opinion of the website. Cliff does PLENTY to keep this website free of trash and we respect that by NOT hosting adult photos on his site.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/061082.html

See "Do not post offensive images" rule there. Cliff clearly states "This is a family forum" in it.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From a person who's location is " At your mama's house "...Hi kettle!

Anyway...ty for posting that I lost my bookmark etc.

Allonsy!

------------------
"Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle %@&$ off a horse."

Buy My Car! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056480.html and parts! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056497.html

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Reading this thread made me drool and forget my name.
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't like it, don't look. Idiot.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the HG is not part of PFF nor does it claim to be. its a privately hosted server, and requires a separate login to get to it. dont like it, dont goto it.

and ive removed several pics that have been requested to be removed, no questions or hassle, if your offended im sorry, cant please everyone...
call me what u want, but it was my gf's idea that i setup the new hg when she was reading over my shoulder about hte last one to be down lol... i guess its to each their own...
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy bat crap!!! crazyinkc, do you not know God puts beauty in all aspects of our lives?? I mean , just look @ the earth, moon, a small
snail or fluttering butterfly. And the geese that flack up here in Conway, S. C. each fall--a spectacular event--then they go to Jamaica==
maun--for the winter..OR is it Mexico?? Hell,, I forget. Shucks, I even see beauty in gals who"wear" those skimpy tank tops & "SHORT"-
shorts.. To be sure, there has to be beauty all around you & you're wasting your valuable time condemning those of us who ain't even
worth the powder it would take to blow a nat's ass to hell....PEACE LADY
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow guys calm down please. I need to inform you all why she was so mad. My 12 year old nephew was over the house and he really likes fieros and even has 1 waiting for him when he is ready to drive. Anyway to make a long story short he was checking out pff looking at cars (we have parental locks on our computers so no nasty sites can be looked at) And PFF is not restricted so we walked into the room and there we find him in this hidden gallery idk how my computer allowed it but it did. So we were a little shocked as you might imagine. Perhaps we should just maybe find a way to make it a little harder to log in and look at the gallery?? Not sure if that can be done? I have nothing against the thread or anyone here to each their own if you need to look at that stuff but the reason she was alarmed was because it was so easy for him to access. Guys have a good night ok I was just simply trying to explain the other side of the story not looking to bash anyone.

------------------

88 Formula 3400
87 Se V6
87 coupe
86 Fastback GT
99 GTP

[This message has been edited by indyguy (edited 08-22-2011).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy:

Wow guys calm down please. I need to inform you all why she was so mad. My 12 year old nephew was over the house and he really likes fieros and even has 1 waiting for him when he is ready to drive. Anyway to make a long story short he was checking out pff looking at cars (we have parental locks on our computers so no nasty sites can be looked at) And PFF is not restricted so we walked into the room and there we find him in this hidden gallery idk how my computer allowed it but it did. So we were a little shocked as you might imagine. Perhaps we should just maybe find a way to make it a little harder to log in and look at the gallery?? Not sure if that can be done? I have nothing against the thread or anyone here to each their own if you need to look at that stuff but the reason she was alarmed was because it was so easy for him to access. Guys have a good night ok I was just simply trying to explain the other side of the story not looking to bash anyone.

I guess the generic PFF login will have to go and private login's put in place but that is up to hookdonspeed. Private usernames are available. PM myself or hookdonspeed for a private login.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the rational, well thought out objection. Maybe teach crazyinkc to post like that, so an actual point gets made, and we don't all have to be condemned to hell...

Though I did appreciate for the humor afterwards:

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

Originally posted by jscott1:
You are joking right? You are complaining about pictures of naked people on the internet? You don't get out much do you? Virtually all of those pictures looked posed to me. The people in the shots seem well aware that THEIR pictures were being taken, (emphasis added for the correct spelling).

I need one of madcurl's laughing emoticons.
bulldog85043

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

here is a pic of my long time girl friend Melina who loves my car but hates it when i get tickets, 138 km in a 100 zone took it to court and beet it!! got to love it when the cops dont show up ,Tim Hortons must have had fresh apple fritters that day ..

What size are those wheels? Nice pic

bulldog85043

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bulldog85043

403 posts
Member since Jan 2009

Originally posted by Laurie66:

Thought I'd share some pictures of myself working on my fiero. I figured rather than creating my own thread and explaining my whole story which I don't quite have the time for at the moment I'd just share a few pictures here.

First off, Welcome to the world of Fieros! I'm not sure which is more attractive, the car or the fact that a nice looking gal like yourself is WORKING on it! I'm glad to see that you're learning all about the car from the ground up
jscott1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow guys calm down please. I need to inform you all why she was so mad. My 12 year old nephew was over the house

Sorry your 12 year old had to find those pics, but this is the internet. PFF is a family forum but anytime you are on the internet you are just one click away from who knows what. All the parental locks in the world are not going to stop a curious 12 year old. Trust me, there was no internet when I was 12, but if there was I would have figured out a way to get at the naughty pictures.

swisscheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for swisscheeseClick Here to visit swisscheese's HomePageSend a Private Message to swisscheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Trust me, there was no internet when I was 12, but if there was I would have figured out a way to get at the naughty pictures.

lol!!!

definately :-D
PFF
System Bot
TommyRocker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The women in the pictures I posted probably don't know about this specific album, but they know they are on the internet. A lot of attractive women enjoy showing off what they have. It's usually the ugly ones who get offended.

Also...you went out of your way to click the link, type the username and password, and scroll through the whole album, and you are bitching about it? If it is too much to post in a thread full of nearly naked women, what did you expect? Clouds? Save the indignation for people who might fall for it it.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, enough, no reason to start a huge flame war here... i had meta tags in place that should have let the software block, i did some reading this morning and aparently gallery2 software had a problem with the auto-generated pages to where it didnt add the tags, im going to try manually inputing them to fix this... if not ill be switching software for it.

indyguy im sending you a PM
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is the hidden gallery closed

[This message has been edited by 88lambofiero (edited 08-23-2011).]

Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a member in good standing, but I don't know where the "hidden" gallery is?
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nope not closed, but i fixed it so the net-nanny type filters will properly block it.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2011 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieromaineac:

I'm a member in good standing, but I don't know where the "hidden" gallery is?

The link was posted multiple times in the above argument about it.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is my office girl working in the shop she is not bad and willing to learn and work.
my hat is off to her.
I wish I had more like her.
D.

thismanyfieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is that the young lady who answers the phones?? if so tell her she does good work!! lol tim
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The hidden gallery on another website shows a variety of nude women. I believe that all of us have seen our wives and girlfriends completely nude so its no big deal to me. As for a 12 year old looking at that stuff; when I was 12 I was curious as well and peaked at playboy and some other nudist magazines. This didn't make me into a criminal, rapist or molester and I've always avoided strip clubs, massage parlors and the like.
People need to relax and accept that female nudity has been around for centuries. Its in historic art, in museums and its not the worst thing in the world. We have far more important things to worry about than a few nude female pictures on the web that were not posted here.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, ZZP Intercooler, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock