Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081161 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Man I wish I had some new pics to show you guys so we can get back on track lol. Id rather this thread not be shut down due to arguing

Really, especially since the very individual I was hoping to NOT upset is now upset with this thread. Sorry Cliff. We'll all try to be more careful with what we post. Perhaps we should try to make a committment to post only our own pictures? Like Partsman and his wife, or FieroGirlsMom (even though some immature individual had to make a crass comment that caused her to pull her pictures). I will do my best to have some more by the end of the afternoon.

------------------
-Nickster

IP: Logged
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The beautiful girls I shoot with are not under contract, nor am I. I just need practice/entertainment and they want nice pictures for themselves. I say hey, would you mind getting in a few shots with my car for me to show off? They dont mind a bit. I hope to be shooting with Jamie in a week or so. Obviously the playboy pics I wont show here, those are just for her and ol heffy but like I said ill get some shots with the car.

------------------
My 1986 GT

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:
I was accused by a few people of being a bad mother by posting pictures of my girls on here.
(Of course they didn't say it to my face, but you know who you are)
So, I promptly removed them. (the ones I could, one was quoted) Funny my girls were fully dressed, and I still got it thrown in my face.
I guess I wanted my second family (I consider a lot of you my second family) to see how beautiful they are.

In the past I have posted pictures of my daughter with her Fiero (back when she was in high school). She was 16 when she had the car. There were some jerks on the Forum that made very sexual comments. A couple of them even ended up banned for the gross things that were posted. For this reason I will never share my daughter's pictures here again. Your guy's loss.

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmmm like the picture i quoted of her from lt188gt....why didnt he get told to take them off, whats the difference between him and the soldier, if the modeling company has the rights of the pictures....?
DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DrFunk234

467 posts
Member since May 2005

The beautiful girls I shoot with are not under contract, nor am I. I just need practice/entertainment and they want nice pictures for themselves. I say hey, would you mind getting in a few shots with my car for me to show off? They dont mind a bit. I hope to be shooting with Jamie in a week or so. Obviously the playboy pics I wont show here, those are just for her and ol heffy but like I said ill get some shots with the car.

saweet, we need to get the topic back to girls with fieros

DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2005 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
people are too serious.

Leave it up to a woman I mean girl to mess it up for everyone.

We're looking at a piece of a$$, and a cool car.

The fact that people are acting naive about it is really sad.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres some pics of my wife almost 4 years ago

NEFA show in sturbridge, MA - trophy for longest traveled

COLD Day at Carlisle may 19th 2002

Convoy at Skitimes!
Pic shows Wife, Skitime (in red), Aus (in black/blue pontiac shirt) Jelly2m8 (in white) and Vonnie pulling into the driveway.

Pic shows Wife, Skitime (in red), Aus (in black/blue pontiac shirt)

Pic shows Wife, Skitime (in red), Aus (in black/blue pontiac shirt), Jelly 2m8 (in white)

Back on Track with Back On Holiday!

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 08-27-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
Back on Track with Back On Holiday!

Is this your wife too? (Photo from MAFOA Fiero Meeting 2001) I think I remember this girls name being Barbie.
Edit cause I can't read. DUH! It's on the cake. Of course her name is Barbie. Not sure if she's yours though.

------------------
-Nickster

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 08-27-2005).]

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Yes, and I respect people's opinion...

But without everybody butting in, I'm sure she and MilleniumFiero would have settled this in good spirit.

I do not want to keep this going, but here’s mine (opinion) and it’s offered with all due respect.

If Diane had chosen to “settle this” in a mature, civil manner, she would not have resorted to threats and judgmental opinions. As always, it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. I believe the anger she stirred up was not based on the fact that she wanted the picture removed OR her reasons why. If you’re going to shoot arrows, don your armor. The odds are pretty good that someone will return fire. Had she not publicly lashed out in the manner that she did, probably no one would have felt the need to “butt in”. I didn’t until she commented on what I considered a direct slam of our Servicemen in Iraq. I stay out of off-topic threads that are controversial, and have bitten my tongue until it's bled. She crossed a line.

So to the people that think Diane has "an attitude".: get over yourself.

Not all, but many of the people who commented on her attitude have a very green bar, or no bar at all. Maybe mine wil appear later this afternoon. My point, in other words, is that they seem to be able to “play well with others”. I am not posting the following to be a smarta$$, but as documentation that Diane’s comments fit the definition of the word “attitude”.

Main Entry: at·ti·tude Pronunciation: 'a-t&-"tüd, -"tyüdFunction: nounEtymology: French, from Italian attitudine, literally, aptitude, from Late Latin aptitudin-, aptitudo fitness -- more at APTITUDE

2 :a position assumed for a specific purpose <a threatening attitude>

4 a : a mental position with regard to a fact or state b : a feeling or emotion toward a fact or state

6 : an organismic state of readiness to respond in a characteristic way to a stimulus (as an object, concept, or situation)7 a : a negative or hostile state of mind b : a cocky or arrogant manner

For that matter, her comments brought out each of our attitudes towards her. My comments to her and my opinion were civilly stated on page 21. As far as “getting over myself”, I’ve been working on it for 47 years now. Oh, and BTW, thanks for the forum, Cliff. We women are in the minority here, but I think for the most part take our humps, I mean lumps, and look the other way.

~Ellen

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

However, other people feel the need to jump in to tell her she has an attitude about this? Wow. Just wow. That's the attitude of people stealing cars and then saying "well, then he shouldn't have parked his car there in the first place". Get this straight everybody, these are her pictures and she free to do with them whatever she wants. Just because they are on the internet doesn't mean everybody is free to do with them as they damn well please.

No, you're wrong. If you wouold have read WHY people were telling her she had an attitude you would have seen it was becuse of this statement:

MstangsBware - I hate to think our soliders in Iraq that are fighting to SAVE our COUNTRY from TERRORISTS are playing on the computer?? I guess there is time between fights?? Not to be taken personally.

She probably could have been a little nicer about asking to have the pictures taken down but I think most of us can understand where she is coming from, but to think/say somthing like that is pretty shallow.

Anyway, lets get back on topic.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

She probably could have been a little nicer about asking to have the pictures taken down but I think most of us can understand where she is coming from, but to think/say somthing like that is pretty shallow.

Well, You are absolutely right I had not seen that remark and I apologize for coming down on people so harshly.

But... It still does not warrant most of the remarks made towards her. Fact remains pictures of her were posted without her consent. She might have reacted poorly to it, but I can (to a certain point) understand that. But as usual, lots of people felt the need to butt in and make remarks that in my opinion are much worse than the remarks she made. It even goes as far as people asking for the pictures so they can host them on their site and dare her to try to do anything about it. That makes me sick. It shows just how much respect people have for each other. Apparantly none.

PFF
System Bot
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still trying to get back on course.
I've got more from this shoot if anyone wants them.

------------------
-Nickster

edit: Removed because of Haters in Mustangs

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 06-20-2007).]

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Might as well post my opinion.

I love this thread. I am 23 and girls and Fieros are all I think of. I love this thread. Should I say it again?

Anyways, about the controversy(sp?) I am very sorry that Diane was offended. Diane, you are an absolutely stunning young lady. Your car is very nice too.
One of my best friends was in Iraq right when we invaded. He was in the 101st Airborne and he was involved in the big initial push into Bahgdad. He did say they had a lot of spare time. it was either feast or famine. Heavy fighting, or nothing.

I hope this thread keeps going, and I hope nothing else like this occurs.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

people are too serious.

Completely classless.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next please.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-28-2005).]

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DelawareFiero:

people are too serious.

Wow, Delaware...........I guess I was REALLY wrong to be offended by people calling me a bad parent for posting pics of my girls.
I guess I'm just naive, I wouldn't want my kids to ever get close to a guy that thinks like you do!!!!!
Thank you for opening my eyes a bit and coming into the real world!!!!!

Piece of ass..........wow, I'm speechless.........(this is me being nice)

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 08-27-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is about to [IMG]
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/edoom/Flush.gif[/IMG]

Edit: Thread is back on track. Next, hehe

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-28-2005).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Okay, I re-read all 22-pages...Damn! She's the same person. This thread is about to

Only if people keep talking about it. Let it go and get back to the topic.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-27-2005).]

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 24k Gold SE:
MstangsBware - I hate to think our soliders in Iraq that are fighting to SAVE our COUNTRY from TERRORISTS are playing on the computer?? I guess there is time between fights?? Not to be taken personally.
QUOTE]

Sorry to bring this back up, but this was taken personally by more than one of us "soldiers". Grow up, honey. C

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 08-27-2005).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Lisa, Hulki, and Chris Moore...

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Clint:

I've got more from this shoot if anyone wants them.

Good pics! Post 'em all.

PFF
System Bot
Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Clint, not only do you have a whole bunch of Fieros, you have a very attractive wife.

Lucky guy!

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the "red head fiero mama" has returned.
i like her hair straight

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-27-2005).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13597 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gordo:
Clint, not only do you have a whole bunch of Fieros, you have a very attractive wife.
Lucky guy!

you're just a sucker for red hair

Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 24k Gold SE:
QUOTE]

Sorry to bring this back up, but this was taken personally by more than one of us "soldiers". Grow up, honey. C

I would have to agree whole-heartedly with you saxman. But any of us who have been over there would never question what service members do in there OFF time.

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:

haha my rating went down one... musta ticked someone off, bahahahaha!

Let me help youu with that.....

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dug up from the archives. Stevie and Heather

and Im sorry if ive already shown you this one.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 08-27-2005).]

F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, the heck with the blond and her crap bring on the red head and the Spanish babes.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and Im sorry if ive already shown you this one.

I like those, but did you check with Paul R. Gornitzka? I hope you have lots of money

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey just ah 130+ more replies and this thread has hit one thousand thats saweeet
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit: cause im a moron.
edit again: Cliff, you still havent changed the winter pic during PM sending

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"

[This message has been edited by BobadooFunk (edited 08-27-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey.... Wait a minute here...

She puts on a pair of glasses and then thinks that nobody will recognize her???

Well, I guess it worked for Superman and Wonder Woman, huh? LOL!!

DrFunk234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrFunk234Send a Private Message to DrFunk234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and that lil dude named frankenstien in big daddy......
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

is she pickin her nose?

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I like those, but did you check with Paul R. Gornitzka? I hope you have lots of money

Your being sarcastic right? lol

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay, we have another winner! Ding, ding, ding.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Okay, we have another winner! Ding, ding, ding.

I agree!

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your being sarcastic right? lol

yep, I don't have an icon for sarcasm...I need to get one from Madcurl

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have lots of pics of my wife, but she is not anywhere near a Fiero

Loyde

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"insert leg humping pic here"
Loyde,
not only do i respect your knowledge about fieros, your choice in women is superb
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock