Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 47)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081162 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2005 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Don't put a ring on that finger...Once you do, she won't be posing like that any longer.

Bob

Hmm. Maybe your right? However, it somehow worked for Yellowstone. Anyway, get your girl to pose in 12-different poses for your very own calender. That way you'll be reminded just how lucky your arse is, hehe.

IP: Logged
Exodus5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2005 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Exodus5Send a Private Message to Exodus5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bobadoo,
Where are you in North Carolina? If you're around for the next meeting you'll have to join us. BTW, your girlfriend seems cool. Lucky a-hole.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2005 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davikan:

What did you have to do to get her to pose outside, in the snow, in a Bikini?

Watch a chick flick?
Go shopping with her?
Do the dishes?

(Just kidding ladies! I do those things with/for my girlfriend, and I usually don't even complain (too much) about it. But then again, she's a car nut, enjoys working on them, and probably is a much better driver too... So, I guess she's worth it.....)

Well actuallt i didnt do anything... i just asked... she said ya sure itd be fun... now she wants to do the shoot over again but with converse instead of boots Plain and simple, shes almost as weird as me

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2005 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hmm. Maybe your right? However, it somehow worked for Yellowstone. Anyway, get your girl to pose in 12-different poses for your very own calender. That way you'll be reminded just how lucky your arse is, hehe.

well said

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:
Well actuallt i didnt do anything... i just asked... she said ya sure itd be fun... now she wants to do the shoot over again but with converse instead of boots Plain and simple, shes almost as weird as me

saounds like good pictures to me, does she have a sister

[This message has been edited by crash1369 (edited 12-01-2005).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2005 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crash1369:

saounds like good pictures to me, does she have a sister

no 2 brothers.... but im trying to find a way to clone her... donations to a good cause?

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2005 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

but im trying to find a way to clone her...

Can you send me a hair follicle in case the human cloing thing become feasible in the next 20 years. After that I'll be too old to enjoy it.

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Can you send me a hair follicle in case the human cloing thing become feasible in the next 20 years. After that I'll be too old to enjoy it.

your never too old

Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

... Anyway, get your girl to pose in 12-different poses for your very own calender.....

You know. I think if you got 12 different poses and put it into a calender, you might be surprised how many on this forum would pay for a copy of their own. If you hurry you can bust out some 2006 copies...not that a few months late would matter to most on this type of calender...I would hazard a guess that many Fiero owners would donate their cars for the calender for car variety, would if i lived closer.

I'll buy a copy

[This message has been edited by Roland (edited 12-02-2005).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seriously.... i would, and i bet she would...

althoo with the 2006 PFF Calander almost out... 1 i wouldnt want to compete (not like it would so many sexy cars)...

2. its to complicated.. where to get it made... etc..

(the 12 pics part is easy...) but if you guys really are interested lemme know and ill ask her what she thinks..

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
See all of my movies!

[This message has been edited by BobadooFunk (edited 12-02-2005).]

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it is a good idea, seeing how nobody has done a Fiero Calender like it before that I have seen. And as far as you not wanting to be competing with the PFF Calender, hey it is all about the fieros here, Cliff and everyone else here worth their beans will agree on that I think. WHATEVER gets people more interested in Fieros is the important thing. Also consider you might be attracting a customer base here that would not normally by a regular fiero calender in the first place. And lets not forget the ones who buy a calender for home, and one for work. Besides, you should not worry anyways, a lot of us out here have girlfriends and wives who would not let us buy a hotty Fiero calender anyways, so we will still be buying the regular calender.

I don't know where you would go to have them printed, but I am sure someone else here knows. It can't be that difficult or expensive. Don't rule out selling them on Ebay either. You wont get rich selling them perhaps, but I bet you could make a decent profit on them. Maybe enough to take your girl on a nice vacation, or sup-up your Fiero. If you decide not to print it on paper I am suuuuure plenty here will still be happy with HI-res digital versions.

heh if you doubt me just look down and remember what page this thread is on....

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me if you're interested in making calendars
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELL Since the Calander man himself asked... i want a quick survey... How many r interested?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WELL Since the Calander man himself asked... i want a quick survey... How many r interested?

You might wanna start a new thread for survey? "Fiero Chick Calender" Who want one? Or something along those lines, hehe

F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This would be a good concept for your calendar but might be harder to do but having your very sexy girlfriend pose each month with a different cool Fiero and each month she could be dressed for it like the month of Easter she could be in a bunny suet and the month of saint Patrick day she could be in a leprechaun suit and the month of her birthday she could be in her birthday suite. Sounds good to me and if I could get my little mad dog AKK the Mutt painted and rims on it I will volunteer it for the month of her birthday. What do you think sounds good to me?
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

seriously.... i would, and i bet she would...

althoo with the 2006 PFF Calander almost out... 1 i wouldnt want to compete (not like it would so many sexy cars)...

2. its to complicated.. where to get it made... etc..

(the 12 pics part is easy...) but if you guys really are interested lemme know and ill ask her what she thinks..

I made one with the pictures of my wife. Didn't cost much either. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/designer.aspx

Enjoy!

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
Yellowstone was also supposed to be doing a calendar. I haven't heard what the results of his were??

You still out there Yellowstone?

------------------
-Nickster

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A calendar with sexy babes and Fieros? I'm in!
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

This would be a good concept for your calendar but might be harder to do but having your very sexy girlfriend pose each month with a different cool Fiero and each month she could be dressed for it like the month of Easter she could be in a bunny suet and the month of saint Patrick day she could be in a leprechaun suit and the month of her birthday she could be in her birthday suite. Sounds good to me and if I could get my little mad dog AKK the Mutt painted and rims on it I will volunteer it for the month of her birthday. What do you think sounds good to me?

cept youre in Texas!! and we're in NY!!!

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll buy one (strictly for in the garage )
crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

thats just plain a good idea

Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

A calendar with sexy babes and Fieros? I'm in!

I second that!!!

PFF
System Bot
Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Capital !!!!

some ideas

Jan. New years outfit
Feb. Cupid outfit
March. Leprecon outfit
April. Bunny outfit
May. ...hmm hope thats a birthday month. or could do a bandilero girl for cinco de mayo
June....drawing a bland, fathers day....hmm, another birthday month possibly
July. could come up with a red white and blue theme. or just wrap up in a good old flag and nothing else
Aug. school starts....hmmm sexy teacher or school girl....
Sept Laybor day, could do a jean shorts, white tank top, hard hat, sledge hammer, and charcoal smeared skin for a hard worker.
Oct. Halloween..hmm possibilities...french maid is always a winner
Nov. I think should be a sexy camo army girl for veterans day
Dec. santas lil helper

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Roland:

Capital !!!!

some ideas

Jan. New years outfit
Feb. Cupid outfit
March. Leprecon outfit
April. Bunny outfit
May. ...hmm hope thats a birthday month. or could do a bandilero girl for cinco de mayo
June....drawing a bland, fathers day....hmm, another birthday month possibly
July. could come up with a red white and blue theme. or just wrap up in a good old flag and nothing else
Aug. school starts....hmmm sexy teacher or school girl....
Sept Laybor day, could do a jean shorts, white tank top, hard hat, sledge hammer, and charcoal smeared skin for a hard worker.
Oct. Halloween..hmm possibilities...french maid is always a winner
Nov. I think should be a sexy camo army girl for veterans day
Dec. santas lil helper

^^^^ What he said^^^^

MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright man... Babadoo your on the right track I believe. Its the boots that really make the picture...

Heh and for anyone who has seen my girl in the "girls without fiero's" thread, I will update. She promised me she would pose for my fieros over winter break. Hopefully that will be before the 15th... I am awaiting it, Oh man am I awaiting that day!

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MDFierolvr:

Alright man... Babadoo your on the right track I believe. Its the boots that really make the picture...

Heh and for anyone who has seen my girl in the "girls without fiero's" thread, I will update. She promised me she would pose for my fieros over winter break. Hopefully that will be before the 15th... I am awaiting it, Oh man am I awaiting that day!

So are we!

------------------
-Nickster

spud321x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spud321xSend a Private Message to spud321xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:\

Ok BobadooFunk... I bow to you...you are the second luckiest man on the planet....[cough] first being me of course [/cough]
I would definently buy a calander!

Nick

ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2005 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe I hit a BUMP in the road.......Jeesh.
metoady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metoadyClick Here to visit metoady's HomePageSend a Private Message to metoadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
things that go BUMP in the night

---------------------------------------------------------
I havn't lost my mind........
I just misplaced it.......

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2005 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OWW! I just BUMPED my head...
Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Bimp"

To go with your "minkey"......oh and btw, "....that's not my dog."

[This message has been edited by Chump (edited 12-08-2005).]

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its been a while since ive done any shooting so I thought Id share an old shot from the bottom of the basket.

------------------
My 1986 GT since 2003

PFF
System Bot
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, that is an old shot. can tell by no side scoops and lettering on the wheels.
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing wrong with that! What else ya got in that basket!

------------------
-Nickster

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes, nothing wrong with it. great photography
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a single guy with no gals who want pictures with a fiero, especially in snow and freezing temps....bump to keeep it at the top.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
holy crap pg 3!!! cmon now....whos holding out....
Fire451

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2005 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fire451Click Here to visit Fire451's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fire451Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a bump
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys Merry Christmas Ill share my pictures Im embarrassed about. Sure you think they're great but from a professionals standpoint.....they're not.

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

------------------
My 1986 GT since 2003

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 12-15-2005).]

Pontiac Boi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiac BoiSend a Private Message to Pontiac BoiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Wow... thank you.

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Ok guys Merry Christmas Ill share my pictures Im embarrassed about. Sure you think they're great but from a professionals standpoint.....they're not.

AHHHH the shadows... Nice subject tho... and pose on that last one, damn...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock