Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081160 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know exoticse. Wheres that "Sorry FieroLisa I love Gwen stefani" thread. Didn't we crash Cliff's server with that one?
IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

I predict this thread will easily and quickly become the longest and most viewed thread in forum history hehehehe !

Hmm? Bubbajoexxx thread has more hits at 124,240 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/033676-40.html So "fluff" wins in the short run ...but build-ups are here to stay long after the "fluff" is gone.

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula Owner:

This car has 88 GT/Formula wheels (at least on the front), but it doesn't appear to be a GT (no fastback) or a Formula (no Formula decal on door). Badger, do you know the details of this car?

Based on the 88 gold wheels, the beechwood interior, and the presence of aux gauges I would say this is a Formula, (minus the decals).

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Based on the 88 gold wheels, the beechwood interior, and the presence of aux gauges I would say this is a Formula, (minus the decals).

It has aero mouldings, which Formulas didn't. Also, beechwood interior doesn't get you gold wheels on a Formula. All Formulas had black rims. So, this car is definiitely non-original in some way.

Aero notchback, round mouldings and 88 GT rims.... Hmm. Also, it's hard to tell from that pic, but the interior looks too "brown" to be beechwood. It looks like an earlier year tan interior. Not sure on that, though.

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, if I remember correctly from last year, I believe this car started out as and '88 GT, which eventually got a Notchback clip put on it. Hence the Monocromatic paint scheme, with full ground effects, and Aero bumpers.

Eric

Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kentish:

Is that a Fiero in the background?

back...round....

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

It has aero mouldings, which Formulas didn't...

Hate to talk Fieros in this thread but... Do you mean Aero bumpers? I thought all 88, including Coupes and Formulas got the round moldings, like the GTs. I know my 88 coupe had round molding.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hate to talk Fieros in this thread but... Do you mean Aero bumpers? I thought all 88, including Coupes and Formulas got the round moldings, like the GTs. I know my 88 coupe had round molding.

You are right Jscott, all 88s had round molding wether it was a Coupe, Formula or a GT.

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This car has 88 GT/Formula wheels (at least on the front), but it doesn't appear to be a GT (no fastback) or a Formula (no Formula decal on door). Badger, do you know the details of this car?

you dont want to know what we did to this car...

Originally posted by Racingman24:
Actually, if I remember correctly from last year, I believe this car started out as and '88 GT, which eventually got a Notchback clip put on it. Hence the Monocromatic paint scheme, with full ground effects, and Aero bumpers.
Eric

it's actually two tone. but you are really warm on the explanation.
Archie, at Wheatfest, was the only person who knew what it was and how it was made.
i think he said something like "this car shouldn't exist"
i'm sure some could figure it out, but for now, only the owner, the driver, the builder, the helper, and Archie know for sure.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-12-2005).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13597 posts
Member since Jul 2002

now back to the girls.
she has gook hair. ummm
PFF
System Bot
Kentish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentishSend a Private Message to KentishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

now back to the girls.
she has gook hair. ummm

What I didn't tell you all was that is actually a guy!

Kentish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentishSend a Private Message to KentishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kentish

481 posts
Member since May 2005
Nah, I'm just messing with ya.

I hope I haven't shattered any illusions

Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

naw. i scrutinized the photo after your post. biggest giveaways when it is a guy are longer arms, too long. squared off hips, broader sholders, and bonier knee caps. Could not find any of those on that specimen.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am sorry, but I kinda agree. It does look guy'ish.

Arms that are long enough to almost touch the knee. Gorilla chick. Legs that are icky. There is just something wrong with that pick.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

badger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for badgerClick Here to visit badger's HomePageSend a Private Message to badgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula Owner:This car has 88 GT/Formula wheels (at least on the front), but it doesn't appear to be a GT (no fastback) or a Formula (no Formula decal on door). Badger, do you know the details of this car?

Sharp eye! All secrets of the Fiero GTU are revealed at http://www.kcfog.org/gallery_misc_all.html. That car now has '88 suspension, '86 SE steering wheel, '88 Formula clip, Sunbird wheels, and the transmission from a '90 Chevy Lumina ES. It's alive!!

It baffles me that you're looking at Fieros in this thread, though.

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by badger:
It baffles me that you're looking at Fieros in this thread, though.

I review photos for all interesting content, some of which has fenders, wheels, and an engine.

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

I am sorry, but I kinda agree. It does look guy'ish.

Arms that are long enough to almost touch the knee. Gorilla chick. Legs that are icky. There is just something wrong with that pick.

And I don't see any dimples above the butt-cheeks, which most women of that size and build have. The knees don't look feminine, either. It could be one of those "Re-bodies".

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it's just your typical import model, 4 foot 8inch asian 19 year old

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that a Fiero in the background?

Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha ha! listen to all the paranoid homophobes!! Its a chick

look at her right inner thigh, you can see a slight rippling that is the slightest bit of cellulite! Cellulite forms so easily on women because of the genetic extra layer of fat they have in their bodies which is designed to keep them warmer in cold climates. dudes DONT EVER get cellulite because men dont have that layer of fat for one thing, and CERTAINLY not on someone that thin, even if they were taking hormones.

pfft, you guys crack me up

[This message has been edited by Roland (edited 08-12-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Roland:

Ha ha! listen to all the paranoid homophobes!! Its a chick

Just stirring the puddin' heh heh Lo-la! lah lah lah lah Lo-la!

GTRox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTRoxSend a Private Message to GTRoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

Sorry to burst you bubble, but that is the real deal, straight from maranello that one came, or whever real ferraris are built. but that girl;s still looks fine even if she was on a yugo.

Yeah real deal and she's italian as well... very popular adult superstar named Aria Giovanni.

JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O.K. Loyde (fastfieros) - you published the front view of Linglin, I'll post the back - with my wife, Galia, facing the camera this time!

They are both wonderful!

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the triplets from the Fiero initial car show circuit...

My, My, a sunroof never had a better view...

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blakeinspace

5923 posts
Member since Dec 2001
here's the wife and my car on the way to the National's

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..nice pipes
JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

..nice pipes

You were talking about Blake's car, Joel?

fierce_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierce_gtSend a Private Message to fierce_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

triplets for a two seater, who'd a thunk it?

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

..nice pipes

My pipe's are clean.

PFF
System Bot
FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My pipe's are clean.

That is SO WAY much more information than we needed!!!! LOL.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Christine

Jake85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake85SESend a Private Message to Jake85SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly,

I do not mean to hijack the thread, but do you know what wheels are on the yellow one? They look pretty sharp!

Jake

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Christine

"Oh, thats great! what'd ya do - take that one from a tree?!" Get closer on that one, man! 46K hits and goin strong! Guess magic DOES happen when the 2 things us guys love are put together. But: The ultimate pipe dream: a girl sitting on a fiero with a nice, juicy steak dinner....mmmmmm....rare.....^_^ -Ben

86_FiErO_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_FiErO_GTClick Here to visit 86_FiErO_GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to 86_FiErO_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats it take to get hooters girls to take a picture with your car?

------------------

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86_FiErO_GT:

whats it take to get hooters girls to take a picture with your car?

A big uh, er,...tip.

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG! I remember actually seeing that demonstration at a trade show in Chicago! Boy were they sweet!

It's true...I saw them slowly strip a Fiero, one panel at a time.

[This message has been edited by Gordo (edited 08-15-2005).]

87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here you go this was at yesturdays car show...The Kane County Eagle Cheerleaders

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2005 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Same girl in both of these?
Who is she? I've seen the top pic before.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 08-15-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock