Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 118)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081155 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
rchofey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rchofeySend a Private Message to rchofeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My outstanding wife who loves our Fiero almost as much as I do. She lets me spend, spend, spend. Everyone should have the kind of wife that I have. She is also the love of my life fo the last 43 years.

IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2010 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty car. Beautiful wife.
bulldog85043

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have learned that some of the pictures in this thread are considered to be inappropriate for looking (drooling) at work...and those were the ones WITHOUT the ladies! hehehe

Nice photos one and all
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful notchie she has there

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 12-14-2010).]

bulldog85043

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Beautiful notchie she has there

She definitely has a nice Southern Bell(e)
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rchofey:

My outstanding wife who loves our Fiero almost as much as I do. She lets me spend, spend, spend. Everyone should have the kind of wife that I have. She is also the love of my life fo the last 43 years.

Congrats! I have one of those too....just for 21 years now. An understanding spouse makes all the difference in the car hobby.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am pretty sure that is the "fastback" model...but probably not the auto trunk opening option unfortunately.
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep-got a pretty wife who lets me spend all I want--on her fiero!! If Mama is happy-I'm happy.
hypo327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hypo327Send a Private Message to hypo327Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Every Thread has VALUE!

See, NOW we know it IS possible to get yerself in there to do a heater core swap!

or better yet, if we DO need it, we know who we can ask to do the repair!

I wouldn't mind at all finding something like this on the floor of my Fiero...;-)

La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Last ones for today... (11 pm over here)

Se ve bien la cubanita!
Irvin Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Irvin GreenSend a Private Message to Irvin GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by La fiera:

Se ve bien la cubanita!

damm
PFF
System Bot
MaxDaemon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2011 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxDaemonClick Here to visit MaxDaemon's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxDaemonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Irvin Green:

damm

It's been a year since I've been here - some pretty good activity but nothing since DECEMBER? C'mon, guys...

------------------

'86 GT - Now in Yellow!
'85 Silver SE V6 - automatic for the kid!

Two is enough for anyone. Isn't it? I mean .. really.. isn't it?

Darkflood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkfloodSend a Private Message to DarkfloodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like the link is busted...Too many people trying with the wrong use and pass...
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too quiet in this thread, so I'll contribute.

Hmm, Sonia seems to think that's her Fiero, not mine...

------------------

fieroloco

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

Very nice! The car? Oh, it's cool too I guess.
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SOULCRUSHER:

Becky from 2010 GM Carlisle!

where is the fiero?
I didn't see a fiero
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004
I will always love this thread
woman in the USA look great

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 04-16-2011).]

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

proff

7393 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by awestfield:

Nice shape
Nice lines
Nice firmness
Nice contures
Oh the cars nice too
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Sacramento the local Paul Mitchell hair cutting school was having a fundraiser. My cousin and I decided to drop in. Had a good time.

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just thought I would FINALLY post this picture of my Main BABY driving my Fiero Baby and enjoying every minute of it. Words cannot express how much I love this woman.... Been married for 11 years met in Sacramento Cali. when I was Stationed at USCGAS Sacto on McLellan AFB in 93. She puts up with all my crazy hobbies and ideas and there is nothing I would not do for her. Peace

and the car....

P.S.
I tried to talk her into the bikini hood ornament photo shoot but since my hood is still in primer and she told me to go pound sand I'm afraid it ain't gonna happen!! haha

Pete
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Just thought I would FINALLY post this picture of my Main BABY driving my Fiero Baby....... Pete

You have a right-hand drive car?
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY SMOKES!! That is so funny you say that.... My wife actually took this picture while she was out driving the fiero. She took her cell phone, held it out in front of her and snapped the pic. When I saw it I THOUGHT my oldest daughter was driving the car( something I am kinda against) so we kinda got into a little argument about it. She said she was driving and that the camera reverses things like that. I said no way. She then took me out to my car, sat me inside, showed me how she took the picture, and made me take the same exact picture. I was kinda shocked to see that it does indeed look exactly the same. I dunno how and I was CONVINCED she was sitting in the passenger seat when she took the pic. But that is in fact the driver's seat and she was in fact driving the car. It looks for all the world that it is the passenger seat I know. Crazy stuff.... It did the same exact picture with my cell phone camera as well. We both have flip phones and mine is kinda wierd. It actually has the camera built into the hinge part. It is made by LG and you actually have to select the camera, close the phone, and then take the pic using the touch screen on the face. If you do not you will be taking a picture of yourself.... Her camera is the same way... haha... peace

Pete

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pete Matos

2291 posts
Member since Jan 2010
Here's another way to tell.... have a look at the pillar behind her head there. You can see the gas lid opener thingy!!! Peace

Pete

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

P.S.
I tried to talk her into the bikini hood ornament photo shoot but since my hood is still in primer and she told me to go pound sand I'm afraid it ain't gonna happen!! haha

Pete

Your a lucky man Pete now get that hood painted and out of primer! LOL Car is looking good by the way.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donnie,
Hey thanks man, Yeah I feel pretty lucky to have such a cool wife. The funny thing is I USUALLY buy cheap cars for myself which are USUALLY just projects. Things like jeeps, mustangs, etc. The wife usually gets the newish car or truck because she USUALLY is home with the kids and running around to school, practices, etc.... When I sold my custom lifted Suzuki Samurai to get something more sporty and practical she told me as she usually does that she does not care what I buy since it is MY car. Well when I found this fiero and brought it home, it was not running well. I worked on it and with the help of a lot of good folks on this forum it has become a VERY reliable car. I took her for a ride in it once or twice and she never said she liked it but never said she didn't either. Then one day she took it for a little ride to the local store real quick and did not come back for almost two hours!! She pulled into the driveway and told me that she had so much fun driving the car and that lots of people commented on it at the gas station. Now I am starting to wonder WHOSE car it really is. I am afraid I am gonna hafta get another one for her.... She loves it. The Alpine with the USB drive and hands free phone setup does not hurt I think either. When she took that picture she was actually on her way to work one morning and she said it was beautiful weather out, she had the sunroof open and the stereo crankin' and she just felt happy!! SO she wanted to take that picture of herself being happy to post to her sister on facebook!! Amazing what a little red sportscar can do for ya right..... The car looks okay in that pic but it needs a paint job BAD and the interior is still needing to have all the nice FieroThomas goodies installed as well as the new headliner. I really need to get cranking on that thing. It really is a pretty nice car. Not bad for $1300.00 INCLUDING a 3800 sc motor I had to sell recently... peace

Pete

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I know what you mean Pete. I don't have a ton of money in my car either but the paint job shows it too! I tried painting it myself but its at best a 10 footer. I still want to do the engine swap thing for mine too but I just peck away at the little things unitl the funds allow for the motor. I think I want to go with the 4.9 for mine. I am not interested in racing it only want that V8 rumble and a little extra kick when I get on it! For now though I am very happy with how far the car has come in a little over a year. Looks like a totaly different car from the day I picked it up for $500!
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fixed...
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randye,
Hey thanks man, but .......I was not aware it was broken!! Funny visual effect tho.... How's that pretty orange toy of yours... peace
Pete

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pete have always been a fan of your work now I am a fan of the taste you have. we need to hook up one of these days.

Tom

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328 85 300ZX

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

where is the fiero?
I didn't see a fiero

She is beautiful!
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Just thought I would FINALLY post this picture of my Main BABY driving my Fiero Baby and enjoying every minute of it. Words cannot express how much I love this woman.... Been married for 11 years met in Sacramento Cali. when I was Stationed at USCGAS Sacto on McLellan AFB in 93. She puts up with all my crazy hobbies and ideas and there is nothing I would not do for her. Peace

and the car....

P.S.

Pete

Another beautiful lady.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks guys,
Thomas, I kinda like your style too there mister..... those fieros you have are awful nice. If you are ever in Tennessee....gimme a shout man.. peace

Pete

synapse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for synapseSend a Private Message to synapseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still a hot thread after all this time. So much win!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lucky man Pete. I am guessing that she has something to do with just how well you portray yourself on the forum.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-04-2011).]

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony,
Hey man I dunno how well I PORTRAY anything but I will say that if it were not for my wife I would probably be a helluva lot less of whatever I am today that is for sure.... thanks for the kind words seriously guys. Peace

Pete
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

Muy caliente!

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

ED77KATR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED77KATRSend a Private Message to ED77KATREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Joey driving her VR6 Fiero to a BBQ this weekend...

JERSEY GIRLS!!! Gotta love them!
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2011 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroloco

207 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock