Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31693 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
2nasti

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2nasti:

Interesting, if you search for a Micayla in Tacoma, WA you get a Micayla Sawyer. Search that and by chance you get a profile link to a law firm one block from 45th st (on 47th).

Are you referring to Dallas W. Jolley ?

If so, the cat is now completely out of the bag. Long time PFF members will know who I'm talking about.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

If so, the cat is now completely out of the bag. Long time PFF members will know who I'm talking about.

I know that name.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do not do business with RideZiLightning AKA Dallas W. Jolley III

FOY parts list

I've been in touch with several people discussing our suspicions about this guy since July of 2015. It was even openly mentioned Here. I believe the dots have now been connected.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-16-2016).]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are great detectives. I feel like I am on /b right now lol...

This is crazy. Wow...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm usually all about internet shaming, but that screenshot is from a google review. One that isn't even around anymore at that.

You're gonna have to do better than that.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

...that screenshot is from a google review. One that isn't even around anymore at that.

You don't think there's a connection? If not, it's a helluva coincidence.

Originally posted by slicknick:

You're gonna have to do better than that.

I don't "have" to do anything. If you don't believe the information is relevant, feel free to do your own research.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Exactly what I thought. Even alluded to that in one of the other threads. I suppose we shall see.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW.... Dang guys, these my have some teeth to it.. Keep digging!
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think some of owe apologies to Rodney. He got grilled here for challenging this person's ability to deliver a product. In the mean time, maybe this is "Micayla":

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dallas-jolley-1318017
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.zabasearch.com/p...tacoma+wa/1342191122

This is interesting...
http://www.intelius.com/sea...7&street=s+junett+st

We found 100 people that match in 4707 S Junett St #ste B, Tacoma, WA WTF?!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-15-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

...maybe this is "Micayla":

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dallas-jolley-1318017

That's probably his father.

Originally posted by Purple86GT Here:

Mine was to his girlfriend's PayPal account.. Amanda Probert.

He also goes by Dave Layla and Brian.. ??

His real name is Dallas Jolley III. (or Jr.??)

emails I have are foyracing@yahoo.com and davelayla@yahoo.com (this is his PayPal account under Amanda Probert)

He is also not allowed in Canada for some reason... I'm still digging into that one to see what's up..

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-15-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no stake in this and hope the end is good for all.

I found this down the street from the address that is posted. Literally just down the street.

Kel Tech Plastics
3510 S Pine St
Tacoma, Wa 98409.

"Keltech Retail is dedicated to delivering outstanding service for plastic fabrication and graphic design in the greater Seattle area. Stop by to discuss your project or learn what we can do for you, from repair to prototyping."

Also, by chance at 2908, not 2903 S, 45th St is a "slammed" pickup in the driveway on google maps. The house on the corner across from the apartments.

I hope Slammed gets the product done and makes good on all the orders.

Did you try contacting that company? That may be her "former employer"
2nasti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

http://www.zabasearch.com/p...tacoma+wa/1342191122

This is interesting...
http://www.intelius.com/sea...7&street=s+junett+st

We found 100 people that match in 4707 S Junett St #ste B, Tacoma, WA WTF?!

I had a lawyer once that shared a suite with dozens of other lawyers and business'. Huge room with many cubes and offices. Over time many people can become associated with the address. It could simply be Micayla or whoever lives at 2908 not 2903 and gets jobs within walking distance of home. This person knows plastics. By pics has and can make a product (or almost a product). I don't know the history with Dallas...guess I need to use the search function. I got the impression during my internet search, that she was associated with the firm such as an employee at one time.

Is there not more info from the Paypal transactions?
2nasti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2nasti

43 posts
Member since Sep 2014

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Did you try contacting that company? That may be her "former employer"

I would if I had money lost on this deal.
2nasti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2nasti

43 posts
Member since Sep 2014
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2nasti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`m not going to speculate if this Micayla and Dallas are the same person but if anyone wants to spend some time reading a sorted tale here was my dealings with Ridezilightning aka Dallas a few years ago on some seat covers.
It really starts getting interesting about the middle of page 3 where he is on a balcony when it collapses and he breaks his arm.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-064091.html

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-15-2016).]

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Has a Fiero in his pics

https://www.facebook.com/ph...5551.&type=3&theater

and following that profile leads to this one....

https://www.facebook.com/micayla.whitfield.3/about
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C'mon guys.. Bust this ***** once and for all... Dirtbag!!

I'm pulling for you guys!
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff has the login IP's ......
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Without a court order in short order, the ISP won't turn over the owner info, though.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had a lawyer once that shared a suite with dozens of other lawyers and business'.

Did they all have the same last name?! I didn't bother going through the entire list, but there were a crapload of "Jolleys"
Of course I recognize that that may be a dead end or tangent. Just wondered if they were all aliases.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welp, It's time to set this dispute in motion, I said Saturday, it's now Friday night and there is no Slammed in site (bad pun haha)

What a shame for the entire Fiero community.

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe slicknick and dobey can chime in and tell us their point of view of this thread..... maybe they would have a solution ....

Danyel
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put in the dispute.

Just saying, Discover has some of the best customer service I have EVER dealt with. <3

It's out of my hands now. We will see what happens...

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2nasti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Did they all have the same last name?! I didn't bother going through the entire list, but there were a crapload of "Jolleys"
Of course I recognize that that may be a dead end or tangent. Just wondered if they were all aliases.

I would not look too deep into this. If I enter my home address in the address field and dallas jolly still in the name field I get multi results. Using my work address I get the 100 results. If I use my name and the law office address same thing. I tried multiple friends names with the same result. They are just giving you names so you can choose one to buy a background check.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That figures. I didn't put too much stock in that report. Just found it interesting.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I find interesting is that I filed a claim with PayPal on 4/13/16.
PayPal then gives the other party 10 days to respond to the claim and after that it goes to PayPal for review.
The other party must have responded to PayPal because it hasn't been 10 days and it is at PayPal for review...
I asked for a response from the other party and got nothing. Obviously they have responded to PayPal and not me. I find this concerning.

Based on me citing this thread, PayPal should side with me. Here is what I sent them:

4/13/2016 21:19 EDT - Buyer: This is what I sent to the seller, but she has not responded to ANY of the people that she has sold parts to. She has not responded and I do not believe the parts were shipped. I think the original shipping label was created on the USPS website and then nothing was ever taken in to be shipped.

I have not received my part that I purchased from you here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/073560.html The parts have never shipped via USPS and then you never shipped the replacement parts like you said you would here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/073560-4.html#p133

Per your instuctions on the Fiero forum in the above link, I have asked for you to refund my money: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/073560-5.html#p195 .

Below is what I have asked: Slammed, I am not going to say anything negative because I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish. I think that we need a vendor to produce these and I still hope you are the one. It doesn't look like you are ready to go to market with your product. I see the pictures of the cut clear covers and I might even have been happy to have one of those guys show up at my door. I've tried to PM you and I have emailed you at the address in PayPal for you to call me . Since I haven't had a response to me offline, I'm afraid that I am out.

Please refund my PayPal payment per your statement here: Just for the record, here is the tracking number that I was provided: Tracking Number: 9461209699939777429583
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like another fake mailing tracking number ......

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Looks like another fake mailing tracking number ......

I have a similar one that looks just like that.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you guys compared tracking numbers to see if they're unique or is she got one to give to everyone? If it's the later there can be no doubt.
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure missed a lot while I was away. No one wants to hear my "stories" so I won't tell any. I have not seen or responded to a single PayPal claim, read a single PM(this forum does not have the functionality to see if someone has read your PM btw, and when you escalate to claim on PayPal it automatically says being reviewed by PayPal) or have even been logged in for several days. Ask Cliff. Making conclusions because I left a review on my attorneys business, who I found because HE IS DOWN THE STREET from my apartment? Yes that address is my apartment. I have a 2 car deep garage and I do all my painting and polishing there. One of the very first things I said was only through PayPal. I am not capable of taking your money, unless you send it as gift which after the very first payment, Shawn, I stated not to do. Not a single person here will lose money and I will have gained none. The PayPal claims won't reach a conclusion through PayPal with no response. Either I will refund you, or you'll have a package show up at your door. I am not nor have I ever been a thief. The people involved will know what will happen through the PayPal disputes, I won't say anything more here. Shawn, I'm sorry I haven't been here to reply. Please go through with your charge back, if I refund it now I'm sure it will double.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 04-15-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Have you guys compared tracking numbers to see if they're unique or is she got one to give to everyone? If it's the later there can be no doubt.

Both have the same tracking number .... weird !!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Here is a capture of both ....

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Slammed:

I sure missed a lot while I was away. No one wants to hear my "stories" so I won't tell any. I have not seen or responded to a single PayPal claim, read a single PM(this forum does not have the functionality to see if someone has read your PM btw, and when you escalate to claim on PayPal it automatically says being reviewed by PayPal) or have even been logged in for several days. Ask Cliff. Making conclusions because I left a review on my attorneys business, who I found because HE IS DOWN THE STREET from my apartment? Yes that address is my apartment. I have a 2 car deep garage and I do all my painting and polishing there. One of the very first things I said was only through PayPal. I am not capable of taking your money, unless you send it as gift which after the very first payment, Shawn, I stated not to do. Not a single person here will lose money and I will have gained none. The PayPal claims won't reach a conclusion through PayPal with no response. Either I will refund you, or you'll have a package show up at your door. I am not nor have I ever been a thief. The people involved will know what will happen through the PayPal disputes, I won't say anything more here. Shawn, I'm sorry I haven't been here to reply. Please go through with your charge back, if I refund it now I'm sure it will double.

For prosperity ......
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are quoting pictures of the same persons tracking twice

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 04-16-2016).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I`m not going to speculate if this Micayla and Dallas are the same person but if anyone wants to spend some time reading a sorted tale here was my dealings with Ridezilightning aka Dallas a few years ago on some seat covers.
It really starts getting interesting about the middle of page 3 where he is on a balcony when it collapses and he breaks his arm.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-064091.html

Holy cow. I read that entire thread, and have several questions:
1. Where did all those people go? I have only seen a handful post anymore. I know MrMike is still around, but I've never seen him post
2. TXGOOD, how did that footprint get on your seat?
3. Did F-I-E-R-O's incident come after this?
4. TXGOOD, how did the leatherette turn out? Cool?

As an observation, people have habits. Writing certain ways, for example. The style of writing in that thread reminds me of someone. The whole setup is very familiar. I'm not connecting any dots, but there are a lot of coincidences. In fact, I'm dealing with hauntingly similar issues with a known vendor.

I have a terrible time with USPS, in particular. Today, someone hand-delivered a check to my work that USPS had mis-delivered to their house. Amazon's stuff apparently only has successful deliveries on Sundays, when work is closed. Still, that thread was full of lies.
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am bummed it turned out bad for you guys, I was really hoping these were for real, and I am glad I waited to see what everyone thought of them before buying them.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock