foy parts list by jake88gt
Started on: 02-04-2013 05:17 PM
Replies: 19 (1076 views)
Last post by: Merlinhaggard on 09-16-2013 10:02 PM
jake88gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88gtSend a Private Message to jake88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone, im creating this threadfor everyone who has yet to recieve their parts/kits or anything else from foy racing "friend of yours". This is so we can all keep track of who is still waiting, who recieved and what was ordered. If anyone can get in contact with him to see where he is in the process that would be great, please help by joining the thread if you ordered anything, have any info or have recieved parts from him. Please try to not start bashing him because that will get us nowhere. So i guess ill start off... im jake, and im waiting on a full 3.8 swap kit
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jake88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88gtSend a Private Message to jake88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am i the only one without parts or refund lol? Please any help would be nice im building this car for my little brother before i ship out to airforce, at this rate im gonna be suprizing him with a shell..
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting on refund for axle that was too short!
jake88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88gtSend a Private Message to jake88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did better than me! I didnt get jack... i lost parts lol
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright - another FOY thread!
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Expecting a 3800 /F23 swap kit with dogbone.
Alternator relocate

Got my filler neck back
Got my flywheel back
Got one of my hydrolic adaptors back.

Was promised just last Wednesday (Jan 30th) that is was all packed and ready and was to be given to Capt. Fiero to bring back to Canada.. Found out on Saturday that Capt. never got my kit and now I can't reach FOY by phone, text, email, pm or on this forum.

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you guys realize that THIS is the first place you should be airing your grievances?

If not I highly suggest that you do such that others are warned of this person's actions. Just a little bit ago someone bumped this thread asking FOY for something. Wouldn't you feel better knowing your feedback was available to that member in the very thread he was posting to?
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turns out one of my previous customers that ordered a flywheel and paid for it did not receive his refund either as FOY promised him before he stopped responding to his emails. So add in $291.22 US he owes Chris Johnston of Ottawa who is not a member on here so looks like Fiero owners out side here have also been taken advantage of. Dan
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me the info, I have an investigator from VISA fraud and security looking into this.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am only posting in here just so I am added to it.

Here is where I am at, I met with FOY in Person on the 31st of Jan, I got the missing parts from my car. (wheel covers off the 3 spoke wheels, missing engine covers, missing dog bone and my old exhaust)

He was supposed to also have the steel rocker supports that I paid for, as well as an additional $500 refund, he didn't have either, as he had misplaced the rocker supports and just didn't have the cash to give me.

I got a text from him a few days later that he had found the rocker supports, and I asked for them to be shipped to me, and as of yet I have not gotten a reply to the text or any parts received.

I just got off the phone with Chase and I have got a few days left before I have to file a partial chargback to one of the payments made. It turns out you can do a partial charge back.

Dallas Jr, aka FOY, if you are reading this, please get in touch with me. You have my number, if you don't my US Phone number is 503-915-1044. I don't want to rake you over the coals, and I am not out for your blood, I just want whats been promised to me.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

I am only posting in here just so I am added to it.

Here is where I am at, I met with FOY in Person on the 31st of Jan, I got the missing parts from my car. (wheel covers off the 3 spoke wheels, missing engine covers, missing dog bone and my old exhaust)

He was supposed to also have the steel rocker supports that I paid for, as well as an additional $500 refund, he didn't have either, as he had misplaced the rocker supports and just didn't have the cash to give me.

I got a text from him a few days later that he had found the rocker supports, and I asked for them to be shipped to me, and as of yet I have not gotten a reply to the text or any parts received.

I just got off the phone with Chase and I have got a few days left before I have to file a partial chargback to one of the payments made. It turns out you can do a partial charge back.

Dallas Jr, aka FOY, if you are reading this, please get in touch with me. You have my number, if you don't my US Phone number is 503-915-1044. I don't want to rake you over the coals, and I am not out for your blood, I just want whats been promised to me.

Don't communicate with him anymore. He wasted enough of all our time. Get a quote or receipt for the steel rocker support and add that to the cost of the chargeback. Take your cash and run. sadly, CHASE, VISA, MASTERCARD etc.. will take the hit on this. But they will continue to go after Dallas Jr. and Sr. for the cash. They are already investigating them for fraud, who knows, one or both may do time or at least get a record. (Not good advertising for a lawyer I bet!)
PFF
System Bot
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Purple86GT

1592 posts
Member since Mar 2012
So.... I anyone keeping track of new registered members here? My guess is RideZiLightning, AKA FriendOfYours may have already assumed another identity...

Any way Cliff can flag his IP and keep an eye out for us? We can't let this guy start over again....
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We saw this all before with Lloyd Roscoe, then Dean Cain and now Dallas jr. It's really sad when honest people get ripped off but there is always a criminal waiting to strike here it seems,. Crooks need to be prosecuted, arrested , convicted, and put in jail where they belong.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 02-08-2013).]

jake88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88gtSend a Private Message to jake88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have his full name? Any info would be appreciated. Filing for refund thru credit card. My charge was to jolly law firm was everyone elses thesame?
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine was to his girlfriend's PayPal account.. Amanda Probert.

He also goes by Dave Layla and Brian.. ??
His real name is Dallas Jolley III. (or Jr.??)

emails I have are foyracing@yahoo.com and davelayla@yahoo.com (this is his PayPal account under Amanda Probert)

He is also not allowed in Canada for some reason... I'm still digging into that one to see what's up..

[This message has been edited by Purple86GT (edited 02-08-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates? anyone here received anything back that was owed to them?
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Purple86GT

1592 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Those looking for updated contact information in order to recover your parts or money, please check out my thread here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/091070-2.html

it's on the last page (as of right now)

Joseph Upson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Do you guys realize that THIS is the first place you should be airing your grievances?

If not I highly suggest that you do such that others are warned of this person's actions. Just a little bit ago someone bumped this thread asking FOY for something. Wouldn't you feel better knowing your feedback was available to that member in the very thread he was posting to?

Good point but I believe this should be an exception. I've been a member on this forum for 10 yrs and there are two sections on the forum that I don't believe I have ever visited and even more that I have not visited to even glimpse for a number of years. Low visibility of individuals likely to cause a bad business experience is what allows more people to be taken advantage of and considering there is no dedicated topic section to list those responsible for these experiences, many members, particularly the new and ambitious are likely to fall victim to them. These guys have lost a lot of money and property, I believe that's enough to trump the technicality. Other forums are reading about this from what I have seen.

I don't know anything about FOY outside of this forum area and appreciate the heads up.

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joseph Upson:

Good point but I believe this should be an exception....I don't know anything about FOY outside of this forum area and appreciate the heads up.

I didn't say that they shouldn't be airing their grievances elsewhere like this thread for example. All I said was that the first line of attack should be the feedback system that Cliff has provided for us via the forum software such as to warn other of potential problems. Thus far only one person in this thread has used the feedback system as such!

If we don't use the tool we have which are designed to protect us it should be no surprise when someone like FOY is able to do what he has done.
Merlinhaggard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MerlinhaggardSend a Private Message to MerlinhaggardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm. Wish I would have seen this thread before I bought parts from this guy. Im on with Ebay fraud right now.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock