Do not do business with RideZiLightning AKA Dallas W. Jolley III by mike730
Started on: 07-13-2011 12:09 AM
Replies: 29
Last post by: SuperchargedV6 on 07-15-2011 12:48 AM
mike730

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
I paid his person a year ago to make a harness for a 3800 supercharge engine. he told me he could do it for 75 bucks well I thought that was a great deal. Some members told me to be skeptical and some some said try it, because he has been on the forum for many years. Below is the forum that he responded to stating was only 75 bucks. I revived the harness like 2 months later after he told me it would only be a few days. He told me that the reason it took so long is because he had bad dealings with his partner and he stole from him. He even told me that his partner stole my harness and pcm as well and that he would send me his that he had.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...110502-2-102438.html

Well he sent me a harness and pcm the pcm that he sent me was mines to begin with the harness I couldn't tell. He didn't charge me to ship it back or to make it. I will say there were parts missing. i contacted him and he did pay for me to get the parts I needed but even that didn't help my car start. i had several people look at the car and no luck. So about 2 months ago another friend of mine took a look at the car he had a swap just like mine so he took his harness of his car and put it on mine and my car started up fine. So we narrowed down that after splicing some wires that the fuel injectors weren't working, no signal was being sent all the wires were showing 12v power.

I contacted this person and he said to ship it to him and he would fin it. He said he would pay for shipping to and from. I informed him i had extended the harness because I had a stretched fiero. When I called him a day after the tracking number stated he received the item. (USPS 0310 2010 0002 1732 7728).

Here is where the crap really start. First he says he hasn't received it. He says he will go to his office to see if he got it. he text me and says he received it. Then I ask how long will it take to fix he says one day. After two days i call him and ask him of the status he says that some of the wires weren't connected properly after I extended the harness which was bogus and then tells me that he sent me the wrong harness for the car.( I have kept every text message he has sent me) I ask him when is he going to send it he says the next day, I tell him to send me a text message with tracking number he sends me this (9505 5000 2393 1179 0001 59). I was suppose to receive this on July 1st 2011. I never got it. I waited until Tuesday because i knew this was a holiday weekend. I called him Tuesday and he told me that he was surprised I didn't get it then tells me that he gave it to his business partner to drop off. I don't know why he did that. I opened up a case with USPS claim number (CA105618952). They tell me no package was never received, they go on to tell me that the person created a label but never dropped off the package.

I inform Dallas that package was never dropped off he then say he is going to get with his partner to find out what happened. he says he has another harness and he will send it out to me and this was on July 6th. I call him the next day he say it wasn't sent out yet he hasn't tested it yet. The next day don't hear anything. On Friday July 8th 2011 I speak to him he states that he is overnight it by USPS and i will get it Sat July 9 2011. I informed him to send me the tracking number of course I he didn't send it. I tell him the day before that I need to go out of town and I will stay in town to receive the package. he tells me that he will send it by 10am Friday morning. Saturday come and I don't receive a package or a call. I text him and 5 hours later he says he didn't send it and that he is dealing with his partner right now.
I was tired and fed up with the lies and asked him was he going to send me the package at all he never replied. He does not talk on the phone only text. Now I am F*** out of my harness and i have to go and buy a new harness this is terrible.

He will not get away with this I will be filling a suit with the police department for theft and scamming.

Here is his information

[This message has been edited by mike730 (edited 07-13-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
This is the same A Hole the took my money for an 88 Cradle then dropped off the forum I never got my money back or the cradle. He is a SCAM ARTIST DO NOT DUE BUSINESS WITH HIM.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
You can be banned for posting personal info up.
mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
I did not know you could not post personal information i have taken his personal info off. i do believe that people have the right to know who this con artist is
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Direct Link to This Post
Did you really need to post this 3 times or was it an accident? In any case, sounds like a fake name.

http://www.jolleylaw.com/
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I have read so many stories about people getting ripped off on engine swap harnesses. All that time waiting for a harness (that you never get) could be spent making the harness yourself, it really isn't that hard, just time consuming.
mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
That is his name for what he told me. I'm not a mechanic nor electrical person that's why I didn't make the harness myself. Between shipping twice and my harness im out of 250 dollars I'm pissed. now I forced to buy my a new harness already made
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Read the entire thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-064091.html
Here we go again.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...0219-1-064091-8.html this page in particular

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 07-13-2011).]

mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
WOW this guy has been ripping a lot of people off. this is crazy Im going to see if i can get his name removed this is shameful
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mike730:

WOW this guy has been ripping a lot of people off. this is crazy Im going to see if i can get his name removed this is shameful

Don't feel bad that you named him feel shame for his family in particular his living dead grandmother.

PFF
System Bot
mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
lol
matts88gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for matts88gtSend a Private Message to matts88gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Don't feel bad that you named him feel shame for his family in particular his living dead grandmother.

THATS JUST FU&*ED. How do the admins still allow this guy to be apart of this forum?
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by matts88gt:

THATS JUST FU&*ED. How do the admins still allow this guy to be apart of this forum?

You're kinda new, so you might not know that the only mod on this forum is Cliff, and he doesn't do much banning himself. That's what the ratings are for underneath the members screen name. If he gets enough negative ratings, he will eventually be banned. Which might even be before I'm finished typing this, based on how fast I've seen folks get negs once everyone jumps on the Negwagon.

And please don't take this the wrong way (and neg me ), I'm not trying to defend him, but from what I read in that thread, Dallas seemed pretty young, maybe he'll change or something once he matures... Maybe I'm still too young and naive myself...

And if I read that previous thread right, everyone did get their problems resolved, correct?

And to the OP, good luck with your situation, you might want to try calling Dallas' dad to see if he can get his son turned around. The cell number was posted in the old thread.
mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
I take that back.Yes they did receive there payment after fake receipts and tracking numbers.

[This message has been edited by mike730 (edited 07-13-2011).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Not defending anyone here....

BUT, I read the other thread, and yes everyone did get their money back. After many lies, made up stories, and huge delays. The last person waiting was "Australian" and he did finally get his money back in the form of a money order.

Originally posted by Australian:

It wasn't the post that was slow. Anyway i got my money the discussion is over as far as i am concerned i will just be glad not to have to think about this any longer.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-13-2011).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2011 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

This is the same A Hole the took my money for an 88 Cradle then dropped off the forum I never got my money back or the cradle. He is a SCAM ARTIST DO NOT DUE BUSINESS WITH HIM.

Joe Sokol

Just saying. FieroKing is a very good friend of mine, and this forums. If he says he never got his money, then Joe did not get paid for his parts. So, no, this guy did NOT square up with everyone.

(Not flaming you in the very least JohnWPB. Just letting the forum know the truth.)

Tony
mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
I knew they didn't all square up. I even asked some of them and they said no.
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
I coulda told you that........

I will admit I did get some money back from him though, even if it was only because paypal issued it to me. Not the full amount though, and I had to postpone my swap because I didnt have the part I paid him for.

-Joe
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
RideZiLightning is a total idiot. I had a problem with him almost 2 years ago but I stopped warning people because they either don't wan to hear it or you start getting a red bar. I even posted in one of his threads where he was being a A-hat but people still felt he was ok. Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 07-13-2011).]

mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
You did the right thing by warning people, but if people still decide to choose his bogus services theirs nothing you can do.
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Just for future info here is a thread where he did the same thing way back. Rick B
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-064091.html

Another of many

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...110502-1-078456.html

And when he begged to be rated up due to his issue. These are old threads and surprised anyone would even deal with a compulsive liar like this.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090907-1-069731.html

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 07-13-2011).]

mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
thanks
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Well, I do have to say this guy has about THE worst luck out of anyone I have ever met, read about, or even could imagine.....

Different posts by RideZiLightning:

- Well, I have bad news. Last night I was at my friend Brads house and his balcony collapsed with me on it. I broke my left ulna and dislocated my right shoulder, so your guys' seats are gunna take a bit longer to finish up now. I'm gunna try and convince my Mom to do the rest, but if she won't then they probably won't go out until the end of this week. I apologize for the delay guys.

- Sorry for not posting any pics or sending you the info yet guys. I left my bag in my Dad's car and it had my camera, wallet, cell phone, laptop, numbers, everything in it... He's at my stopmoms in Seattle, so I'll call him in the morning and have him read me the tracking numbers.

- I'm pretty ticked also, because this isn't the first time my UPS store has f'ed up my shipments. I'm gunna go there and see if they can track them by insurance numbers.

- Both the tracking and insurance numbers are void, because of a return to sender. Thats all that was listed under my name. They have been sitting at my Dad's law office since the 24th! The addresses were correct but the city state zips were swapped. His secretary thought they were just a shipment of brakes so never mentioned them. I am going to pick them up tomorrow morning.

- my girlfriend picked my seats up tuesday morning and sometime between when I left for work and when she got home later that night, 3 boys from my community college came and took everything including my Formula.

- Both cars are locked sitting in front of my house. They stole my netbook, powrtuner, both stereos, my brand new doubleneck I just finished, and miscellaneous other things. They also took my zen vision:m and my brand new dies for my pro tools bender which weigh 65lbs!
Thought I might have left my cell here at work. Nope, it's gone as well

- Bradly Warren Mitchel of Sumner, WA He is a complete liar and a thief He was my partner until very recently and absolutely cannot be trusted.I found stuff he said was sent out, in the back of his truck, sitting in front of his house, Was a week late, I never would have known

mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Direct Link to This Post
This Corney prick. you know whats funny he always trying to put some mess off on his business partner of family issue its crazy. I hope I run into this dude its going to be some furniture moving.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Not defending anyone here....

BUT, I read the other thread, and yes everyone did get their money back. After many lies, made up stories, and huge delays. The last person waiting was "Australian" and he did finally get his money back in the form of a money order.

I got my money back but took a lot of leaning. I would have never got it if i didn't use all avenues.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Seriously? You have to post this in every section? Judging by the number of posts, you are relatively new so for now I'll let it slip by...
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Just amazes me that he blames his dad, his dad's secretary, his girlfriend, his business partner, 3 guys from his community college, the post office, UPS.... it just goes on and on LOL

Oh well, I think everyone on the forum has seen the numerous posts like this. If anyone is going to do business with him, it would probably be wise to have the product, weather it's his 88 replacement cradles (Not sure if he ever finished those or not), Seat covers, wiring harnesses, steering wheel covers, console saddles or what not, in hand, before payment is made.

I do give him credit, he seems to know how to manufacture and make quite a few things.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I removed the neg to a netural. I agree with Cliff on this

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 07-14-2011).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I'm wondering why I received a Negative on this thread? Oh well. Rick B

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock