Started on: 02-28-2008 03:47 PM
Replies: 35
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-29-2008 03:18 AM
RideZiLightning

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Had some confrontation with a few people in the past, but I like to think I've been pretty polite since then and think I am quite helpful sometimes

If you've given me a neg, please reconsider. Maybe your idea of me has changed since you gave it
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
I don't even have a rating yet....

You get a neg for comning in ahead of me!
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
Same goes for me! I have way too many negs for a few of my opinions of v8's.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by intlcutlass:

I don't even have a rating yet....

You get a neg for comning in ahead of me!

That better be a joke lol
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Well after the PM's you gave me I can see why. You were very unprofessional and ever other word was pretty bad. Your skills on telling someone how you feel are way to rough and the issue you attacked me on had nothing to do with you. You were upset by a Picture I showed that had nothing to do with the issue that you raise hell with me. I saved them incase you need to remember and after 4 very ignorant rants on your part I finally ripped into you if you recall?. I had enough by then of trying to talk to you when you honestly didn't deserve it. The photo was three guys dressed as Super Heroes and you somehow took it as I was picking on retarded people which had nothing to do with anything and the furthest thing from my mind.
But I didn't rate you and would only be one person either way. Rick
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Also wern't you the guy who didnt come thru on seats in the past. I guarantee you got them for that. I am honestly surprised you think you didnt deserve any marks. Rick

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/064091-9.html

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 02-28-2008).]

Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
404 - Not Found!

The requested page could not be found!
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Also wern't you the guy who didnt come thru on seats in the past. I guarantee you got them for that. I am honestly surprised you think you didnt deserve any marks. Rick

I didn't say that I was surpised

I said I have had some confrontations, and was just asking that anyone who had given me a negative, if they might reconsider

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Did you know asking for ratings is not allowed here? Just letting you know as Cliff has stated this in the past. Rick
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Bets on this hitting the trash can soon? Place yer bets place yer bets!
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
It won't I have no intention on fighting back

I'm not asking for ratings, just for the ones that have been left, that they might be reviewed
PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
At least your bar isn't blinking, you can still turn things around with some work. If you want to.

And I don't have you rated one way or the other...

JazzMan
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
by my reckoning, youve only got 34.57 negs, to 20.43 pluses. if you keep your nose clean you can turn it around.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Where'd you get those numbers from?
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
I haven't rated you one way or another, however, after some of the goings on in times past, alot of guys have short triggers, including me. In other words if you behave like a jerk you will likely get negative rating real fast. It takes some time to redeem yourself. Just continue to be pleasant, helpful and objective and it should come around.

Arn
JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2008 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
My secret was to be super-helpful, that got me fast bar and lots of positives, that then allowed me to be able to express myself more fully without having to worry so much about negs. I think I've got like 60-70 negs now, but my contributions help balance them out.

Actually, I'm just wired to be helpful, can't turn that off at all.

JazzMan
3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post
Ahh? Isn't this thread in the wrong forum? I don't believe this belongs under general Fiero, related chat!

[This message has been edited by 3.8 SC (edited 02-28-2008).]

RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
It's forum related, which is under General Fiero
pontiacman63383

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacman63383Send a Private Message to pontiacman63383Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, Ive never got to post in a thread BEFORE it went to the can!!!!

------------------
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the b@stard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
No offence, but I don't think that this thread is helping you very much on the popularity part. The "seat cover" incedent hit your reputation pretty hard I'd say. But at least you've redeemed yourself by at least paying the members back.

You're still neutral in my books, but making this thread hasn't made me decide to give you a positive.

------------------

3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

It's forum related, which is under General Fiero

This is not about the Fiero in general. This thread does not belong here. To tell you the truth, it belongs in the trash can.

[This message has been edited by 3.8 SC (edited 02-28-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

No offence, but I don't think that this thread is helping you very much on the popularity part. The "seat cover" incedent hit your reputation pretty hard I'd say. But at least you've redeemed yourself by at least paying the members back.

You're still neutral in my books, but making this thread hasn't made me decide to give you a positive.

I wasn't trying to get any new pluses, I just thought that some of the ratings might be old and possibly be changed
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post

RideZiLightning

1540 posts
Member since Jul 2006
New negatives just for talking about this?

Wow, I'm done

[This message has been edited by RideZiLightning (edited 02-28-2008).]

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

lol neato
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
To be frank you ought to delete this, IMO this thread will finish you off.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to Democracy in action......

Sucks, doesnt it?

<edit>

Ya know.......If I said I like black coffee, and hate milk or sugar in my coffee, How many negs would that earn me? but in the right circumstances, is a banning offence.

Think on it.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 02-28-2008).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I agree with JazzMan. The quickest way to improve your rating it to hang out in tech and make yourself helpful on any topic where you are knowledgeable. When I post a thread asking for help, I automatically give everyone a "+" who helps. By the way I haven't rated you yet.

RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I'm always in tech trying to help out lol
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Where'd you get those numbers from?

the technique is called pixel counting and causes great amusement on the anti forum
the rating bar is 35 (ive seen 1 example of 36) pixels across total. if you right click on the red or green part, and select "properties" it will tell you how many pixels the red or green bar is.
let's say your red side is 22 pixels, and you have 55 ratings:

22/35=0.6285... 0.6285*55~34.56 ratings. leaving 55-34.56 pluses. approximately. as the # of ratings grows, the precision drops like a stone, and somewhere around 70 ratings it becomes impossible to tell what color an individual rating is..

ok, let's do jazzman, whose bar looks like green slime
4/35=0.1148... 0.1148*516~58.97. about 59 people intensely dislike jazzman, 457 think he's a good guy, and 14,000 dont care enough to rate him.

let's not even talk about jscott, with 1 red pixel.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-28-2008).]

s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wDirect Link to This Post

let's not even talk about jscott, with 1 red pixel.

I would guess 348 positive and 10 negative. I have him as positive but, since I don't have a choptop, widebody, or fancy anything I have no idea why...

[This message has been edited by s550w (edited 02-28-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by s550w:

I would guess 348 positive and 10 negative. I have him as positive but, since I don't have a choptop, widebody, or fancy anything I have no idea why...

Gee thanks...I think. I have plenty of haters on the anti-forum to thank for my negatives. I try to be helpful and generally stay out of O/T where most red badges are earned.
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

I'm always in tech trying to help out lol

I am too, and I get like 1 + per 100 page long posts.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post02-29-2008 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
My politics got me an early rate mostly bad,, Im far right wing,america first,, japan and china last ,,al qaeda rag heads to satan & ugly virgins as soon as possible,, I was surprised by my early substantial green,never thought about it BUT knew and encouraged those who do not like me to rate me red,, I hope they will enjoy a great rapture,, lifting the lovers of japanese cars to to Mt. fuji (I actually lived on mt. fuji) where thay can celebrate the demise of the USA car industry and worship the careful assembly of thier beloved cars..of course some may have red flaged me for my long boring rants or long post about a certain problem where my advise is not an easy read,, but packing in a lot of info just remember!! ""how can you speak of love when you have no money""!! keiko shinagawa,,,,Okinawa 1964

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 02-29-2008).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

From the Posting Rules:

No "Rate me" threads.
I don't mind the occasional "if you think I gave you good advice, please give me a positive rating". But threads which have the sole purpose of raking ratings are a no-no. Such threads will be closed immediately.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock