Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31691 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
chicks...
IP: Logged
Jonathan Tate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed is back for more drama.

Has everyone received a refund or the lenses?

Originally posted by Supracoupe:

Nothing. Turned out I sent my PayPal payment as a "friend" so can't make a claim. Ah well, written them off. Moving on.

The answer is NO. The people that sent the money as a friend should post if the did or did not get a refund.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Thanks for the update. You obviously are not a fraud, or con artist, as you did in fact make a product...

So, half a dozen lens covers were eventually produced (was it even that many?), and this somehow demonstrates that this vendor has integrity?

Man oh man... it's no wonder people get fleeced by opportunists.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

So, half a dozen lens covers were eventually produced (was it even that many?), and this somehow demonstrates that this vendor has integrity?

Man oh man... it's no wonder people get fleeced by opportunists.

You may want to read what I posted, I was nice enough to quote it for you.

You obviously are not a fraud, or con artist, as you did in fact make a product

I simply stated that a product was made. I never mentioned any type of integrity, in any way. Where do you see me mention integrity in my post.... or is that something you just made up to add more drama...... And yes, you are correct, a "half a dozen lens covers were eventually produced", so therefore it was not just some big scam or fraud. If that were the case, there would be no product.

This looks like an attempt, no matter how poorly executed, to provide a part for out cars. The molds were obliviously actually made, materials purchased, the difficult task of screening the black out and lettering was solved, and a limited number were actually made. From photos I have seen, and reviews of them, they were actually very well made at that.

Now, for future dealings, it would be good as Patrick asked, to know how many that "gifted" their purchase, and how many of those, if any, have received a refund. this will let us know if the vendor does have "integrity" or not

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only two were gifted. One has been returned and I have instructed Supracoupe to do a chargeback because I'm not able to send a refund for gifts past 60 days, and I can't send money with my PayPal locked.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I simply stated that a product was made. I never mentioned any type of integrity, in any way.

John, as long as you weren't implying it then... that's great, we're agreeable.

... "half a dozen lens covers were eventually produced", so therefore it was not just some big scam or fraud. If that were the case, there would be no product.

I suspect if information wasn't released about who's actually behind all this, people would've eventually been burned financially (if they haven't up to now).

This scenario has already been played out a couple times previously from Tacoma WA. It goes back years. Product and/or services are delivered for awhile... and then... issues. The links have all been posted. No one needs to be caught by surprise any longer.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My take --- Slammed (He She or It) worked at a place that had the necessary equipment and may or may not have given permission to build prototype tail lights and or lenses. Slammed (He She or it) was subsequently released from employment from that place for reasons unknown. (Maybe integrity related?). He She or it made off with a couple of the prototypes that were advertised as soon to be available to a desperate and gullible market. The saga of misdirection, misinformation and lies began. The few available lenses pictures were posted over a period of time on the forum to feed the ego of slammed and to propagate the scam. The initial shipped order was completely lost! (The Easter Bunny probably took them from the post office) When someone local to Slammed offered to drive by and see the product in person a couple of sets of lenses were sent and ended up in the hands of those who were the biggest defenders of Slammed. Photos were posted of the product being shipped. did anyone notice that Slammed (He She or It) made sure they did not appear in the photo? No one who placed an order and was critical or questioned Slammed got product. It's doubtful that those who paid under the category of 'gift' will ever see a refund. Slammed announced that He She or It would no longer post on Pennock's. When Slammed advertised on E Bay the add was pulled within 48 hours --- E Bay doesn't play games. Slammed once again appears on Pennocks as the 'boy friend of Slammed' with more lies and promises and of course some buy back in hoping this snake will have shed it's skin and reappear as a trusted honest vendor like FIERO THOMAS, SEAJAY or RODNEY. It ain't going to happen. Slammed has their pants down and is posting with one hand and enjoying the drama He She or it is creating with the other. Slammed, if I'm wrong send a set to Rodney for review. Build (if you can) a number of sets ship them to and sell them thru a reputable second party. You can't and you won't. I'm glad some got lenses. They were most likely those that went missing from the place that Slammed worked.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Both you and Patrick are going to feel like real fools. How bitter and pathetic you are. It's truly sad

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 05-27-2016).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So pull your pants up and prove me wrong.......... I truly hope you can.
Cavvy09

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cavvy09Send a Private Message to Cavvy09Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She wouldn't even try to defend her product or work when others were talking about taking over and try make their own molds. That says plenty for me
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone else wants to try I wish them the best.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Both you and Patrick are going to feel like real fools. How bitter and pathetic you are. It's truly sad

If attempting to make us (and many others) "feel like real fools" helps to keep you honest... I'm fine with that. Go for it, Dallas!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-27-2016).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've ordered a number of items from Rodney, received them within the same week, & they even came with instructions.

Just throwing that out there.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The smart forum members know exactly who is behind this! Follow the ip addresses of the "persons" involved and they all point to one location.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O ya, where's that?
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2016 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

My take --- Slammed (He She or It) worked at a place that had the necessary equipment and may or may not have given permission to build prototype tail lights and or lenses. Slammed (He She or it) was subsequently released from employment from that place for reasons unknown. (Maybe integrity related?). He She or it made off with a couple of the prototypes that were advertised as soon to be available to a desperate and gullible market. The saga of misdirection, misinformation and lies began. The few available lenses pictures were posted over a period of time on the forum to feed the ego of slammed and to propagate the scam. The initial shipped order was completely lost! (The Easter Bunny probably took them from the post office) When someone local to Slammed offered to drive by and see the product in person a couple of sets of lenses were sent and ended up in the hands of those who were the biggest defenders of Slammed. Photos were posted of the product being shipped. did anyone notice that Slammed (He She or It) made sure they did not appear in the photo? No one who placed an order and was critical or questioned Slammed got product. It's doubtful that those who paid under the category of 'gift' will ever see a refund. Slammed announced that He She or It would no longer post on Pennock's. When Slammed advertised on E Bay the add was pulled within 48 hours --- E Bay doesn't play games. Slammed once again appears on Pennocks as the 'boy friend of Slammed' with more lies and promises and of course some buy back in hoping this snake will have shed it's skin and reappear as a trusted honest vendor like FIERO THOMAS, SEAJAY or RODNEY. It ain't going to happen. Slammed has their pants down and is posting with one hand and enjoying the drama He She or it is creating with the other. Slammed, if I'm wrong send a set to Rodney for review. Build (if you can) a number of sets ship them to and sell them thru a reputable second party. You can't and you won't. I'm glad some got lenses. They were most likely those that went missing from the place that Slammed worked.

After reading that which you had wrote...I must wholeheartly disagree with this statement....

No one who placed an order and was critical or questioned Slammed got product.

I have to say I don't fall in that category at all...

also...

If someone else wants to try I wish them the best.

that is nice to know thank you..

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 05-28-2016).]

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2016 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

If attempting to make us (and many others) "feel like real fools" helps to keep you honest... I'm fine with that. Go for it, Dallas!

You mean Dallass... That is where all roads point.

Only two were gifted. One has been returned and I have instructed Supracoupe to do a chargeback because I'm not able to send a refund for gifts past 60 days, and I can't send money with my PayPal locked.

I find it hard to believe that someone who has multiple forum accounts does not have multiple paypal accounts. But then I find anything you say hard to believe.

To Slammed: Thanks for the update. You obviously are not a fraud, or con artist, Best of luck!

Here is some advise for you John;
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
migs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

All I know is my tail lights are top notch thanks to your product. You really have something here, if you can't keep up, or have problems with being a vendor, I almost guarantee that vendors would jump all over it if you decide to step down and work a deal out with them to produce the lenses in your place if you cannot.

They are installed and beautiful on my Fiero and they will be at the GM Nationals next month. People are gonna see them and want to know where to get them...

Just a thought.

DId anyone see these in person? I was also wondering why this poster didn't show some pics of the stuff he got and the install? would seem like maybe a new thread should be made for that so anyone can decide for themselves if they want to try to buy from Slammed?
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by migs:

DId anyone see these in person? I was also wondering why this poster didn't show some pics of the stuff he got and the install? would seem like maybe a new thread should be made for that so anyone can decide for themselves if they want to try to buy from Slammed?

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep bringing this one back....

Did everyone from this original thread get there lenses or a refund?
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes they did. Even supracoupe who waited a very long time got lenses.

INCLUDING YOU WHO NEVER POSTED PICTURES

Post it on every page of the forum. They all were made whole

Originally posted by fireboss:

that's what I did when I got the lenses,

I believe I was maybe 4th on the purchase list.
I think I got my lenses first ,cause the first claim open was mine..
Slammed just happen to mail mine a couple of days before my claim would have been settled..

I honestly think the lenses were very nice and with the stencil/background being on the inside--it was a OEM look.

I dont know all the stories that people are saying about Slammed being a someone else...
Because I only know a few of them (whoudini,FOY,)

but what a waste ..
the lenses would be a very nice product...

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-19-2017).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock