Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31691 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Making conclusions because I left a review on my attorneys business, who I found because HE IS DOWN THE STREET from my apartment?

And this attorney just happens to be the father of a known swindler here at Pennock's.

Yeah, just a coincidence I'm sure.
IP: Logged
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking through all of the threads related to him combined with the ones I have posted that would make me an expert in machining, CAD/CAM, welding, automotive repair and tuning, thermoforming and injection molding, metal forging and sewing at 20 something years old... but I would come back to a forum for a third time trying to take peoples money and leave traces that people could follow to find out who I am. Yes. That makes so much sense.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So slammed are you going to refund our money?
I waited like you said past that Saturday and then asked for a refund
Which is what you said to do

This is not a hard question to answer

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That makes so much sense.

It makes no less sense than the crazy soap opera that's been going on ever since you showed up at Pennock's.

If you're not actually Dallas Jolley Jr (the son of the attorney), then I suspect you have some close ties with him.

What are the odds that two people, completely independent of each other, both of whom happen to live in Tacoma WA... both try and cater to a niche market for a little plastic car from the 80's, and Dallas Jolley Sr just happens to be your attorney?

The odds are astronomical.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

So slammed are you going to refund our money?
I waited like you said past that Saturday and then asked for a refund
Which is what you said to do

This is not a hard question to answer

I already answered it
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are evidently on here reading these posts right now

So will you be refunding my money
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011

I already answered it

So will my refund be given back to me

When?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before the 10 days are up. And since no one believes anything I say, it'd be out of my control anyway. They will just take the money from me. Even if I didn't have any, PayPal would cover it and come after me

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 04-16-2016).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So just checked my paypal no refund

Why?
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011
You did say you would give anyone who wanted a refund no questions asked

I waited then asked for a refund
Why have t you refunded my money when I did what you said and waited like you said
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011
Why would you treat anyone like this?
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Holy cow. I read that entire thread, and have several questions:
1. Where did all those people go? I have only seen a handful post anymore. I know MrMike is still around, but I've never seen him post
2. TXGOOD, how did that footprint get on your seat?
3. Did F-I-E-R-O's incident come after this?
4. TXGOOD, how did the leatherette turn out? Cool?

As an observation, people have habits. Writing certain ways, for example. The style of writing in that thread reminds me of someone. The whole setup is very familiar. I'm not connecting any dots, but there are a lot of coincidences. In fact, I'm dealing with hauntingly similar issues with a known vendor.

I have a terrible time with USPS, in particular. Today, someone hand-delivered a check to my work that USPS had mis-delivered to their house. Amazon's stuff apparently only has successful deliveries on Sundays, when work is closed. Still, that thread was full of lies.

1: The forum is a lot different than it used to be and as more recent years passed people got tired of some of the drama on here.
I also suspect people just moved on to either different projects or different cars.
2: I have no idea where that footprint came from, I saw it as soon as I pulled the cover off.
3: I`m not really sure about F-I-E-R-O`s incident. I didn`t have a Fiero for a couple of years and wasn`t on here as much.
4: The leatherette came out great. Mr Mike makes an excellent product whether it be leather or vinyl.

I only use USPS when I ship a cupholder or something to Canada. It`s cheaper for me and for the recipient than UPS.
USPS tracking is terrible, I don`t think it`s really tracking per se, more like a hit and miss.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-16-2016).]

busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After all of this mess is straightened out, and people either get their refund or tail lights , I'm still interested in a set of the tail lights.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

After all of this mess is straightened out, and people either get their refund or tail lights , I'm still interested in a set of the tail lights.

And I'll have plenty to sell. They just won't be for sale on here. After this is finished I will not have a forum presence.

Gwhite18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problems you have here are of your own doing. When people see these things show up at their house, and you explain what happened, everything will work itself out. If you produce nothing, neither taillight covers, nor refunds, you will have a problem on your hands that you can't hide from.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are quoting pictures of the same persons tracking twice

All of them have the same description..... and NONE have a received by USPS mention..... so they have the same as the pics I posted USPS state that NONE have been recieved in there offices !!!
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what is the plan
Gonna send them to us or refund
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011
Not an unreasonable question
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

All of them have the same description..... and NONE have a received by USPS mention..... so they have the same as the pics I posted USPS state that NONE have been recieved in there offices !!!

If you could read I already explained that long ago. Very thoroughly.

Like I said, before the dispute window is up you will all have refunds or parts.
Gwhite18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're all hoping for parts cuz the ones in the last picture you posted look AWESOME.

[This message has been edited by Gwhite18 (edited 04-16-2016).]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I'll have plenty to sell. They just won't be for sale on here. After this is finished I will not have a forum presence.

You know, I think we owe Slammed an apology as soon as these ship out.

Before I say anything at all I want to say it was absolutely wrong for some of the others to go digging to find out and posting your supposed personal information. I don't know if it's true, but I'm sorry for what happened.

However...

Slammed, please keep in mind our point of view. You did say that another set of lenses would ship last week at the latest; and when they didn't ship, you didn't even come on here and give an update. We know your laser broke, we know your adhesive promoter problem with painting, we know about all the other issues you've had because you kept in contact with us the whole time... This time was different... You seemed to disappear. To put it bluntly, it seemed like you just up and vanished with everyone's money. I, along with others here sent multiple emails to you, messages, thread responses and got absolutely nothing in return. The only other option was to do what would cover our own bases; put in claims in the hopes that if you did indeed take the money and run, we would at least not be up ****'s creek and out a couple hundred dollars. Again though, it doesn't justify what happened in this thread here.

I wanted to believe the whole time. I never gave up hope, that's why I didn't want to file anything until Saturday; I called literally three hours ago this evening after not getting a singe response. I kept the faith, I still have the faith, that's why I said specifically that I want the product and not a refund if possible. All I know is that I did what I had to do to cover myself and my investment.

I can't wait for these lenses. I still want them. I will display them proudly at the GM National's Car Show At Carlyle. There is already 30 Fieros scheduled to attend, and there is still two months left to register.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't owe no kind of apology ......

I done everything slammed asked when I placed an order
I waited even when the tracking numbers were suspect
I waited till her self-imposed Saturday deadline
I then even asked for a refund like she said

after all that I am not making any apology...

Now don't get all star strucked and forgiven when some pretty pictures of a table of lenses are shown...
the fact is this entire drama was not my fault nor anyone else who trusted they were getting what they were sold
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

You guys are great detectives. I feel like I am on /b right now lol...

This is crazy. Wow...

And nine hours later you post the following?

Before I say anything at all I want to say it was absolutely wrong for some of the others to go digging to find out and posting your supposed personal information.

Let's make one thing perfectly clear... anything that was found by "digging" online and subsequently posted was public information. And it was only done with the best interests of forum members, such as yourself, in mind.

None of this would've been necessary if there hadn't been a continual series of misadventures orchestrated by Slammed dating back for a year... or longer.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-16-2016).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The picture I posted was a quote. Here's my tracking.
Tracking Number: 9461209699937413634353
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't fall for it ---- file a claim, get your money back and let e-bay buyers be the next guinea pigs AKA victims.
Or ---- Slammed - send a set to Rodney for review ---- I dare you to.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Don't fall for it ---- file a claim, get your money back and let e-bay buyers be the next guinea pigs AKA victims.
Or ---- Slammed - send a set to Rodney for review ---- I dare you to.

busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great! Thank You
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity - is there someone who lives locally to slammed who can be trusted as a middle man to pick up the lenses and the shipping costs from slammed and distribute them out to the rightful owners??
Just a thought
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shho13, why are you still cheer leading for Slammed? You'll never see these lenses.

Slammed why not take the high road and issue refunds to everyone that paid since you can't seem to ship the lenses. At least that would speak better of you then taking the low road. Your tone sounds angry, but you brought this on yourself.

Leaving the forum to sell these elsewhere will do you no good. Miss Lori tried that. I'm sure there are posts on Facebook about you. People will follow you you on E-Bay and post warnings to others in the questions section there. This forum was your best chance to sell to the Fiero community and you've pretty much blown that. Do the right thing (and what you promised) and issue refunds and maybe you might still do business here.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I'll have plenty to sell. They just won't be for sale on here.

Thats the 2nd time you've said this, & a potential solution to all of these problems would be to sell through a reputable distributor whom can provide tracking, ship through a proper shipping service, all of the things other than producing the parts.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Let's make one thing perfectly clear... anything that was found by "digging" online and subsequently posted was public information. And it was only done with the best interests of forum members, such as yourself, in mind.

None of this would've been necessary if there hadn't been a continual series of misadventures orchestrated by Slammed dating back for a year... or longer.

You don't need to lecture me.

Let me give you (and everyone else) one example of what happens when you try to be an "internet detective". Remember the Boston Marathon Bombings? I was quite interested in this, in fact I was lurking on Reddit and /b when the bombings were unfolding as well as following it while millions of "internet detectives" followed clue after clue of "evidence".

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-22214511
http://www.businessinsider....oston-bombing-2013-7
http://www.usatoday.com/sto...sity-reddit/2112309/

By the wording of your message to me Pat, you're making it seem like I should be thankful that you guys were making possible false accusations and linking this towards someone who may not be involved with the damn lens project. Was I interested in what you guys were digging up? Yeah. I'm interested and I kek when something like this happens. I see it all the time... But, believe me, I've been around the block and seen some shady and disturbing stuff online... stuff that would make a lot of people sick, (If you want one example, just google "4chan is trolling a dead teen's memorial page" I don't want to link it here.)

Look. My point is, being an "internet detective" when you take someone's personal information and consolidate it in one place leads to nasty results. Can you do it, technically? Yeah I'm sure you can. But; what if that information is wrong? It can potentially ruin lives, and I've personally seen it many times before.

As for "And it was only done with the best interests of forum members, such as yourself," I covered my bases. What I am thankful for is that I called within the window of when Discover would cover my purchase.

If something is morally wrong, than it shouldn't be done, even if it is with the best intentions in mind. Just to remind everyone, posting personal information is against the rules. It's rule two.

Please don't get me wrong. What Slammed did was wrong. She should have kept better contact with her customers. This all could have been avoided if she just didn't vanish for a week.

By the way, I am thankful you guys are there to give support for what happened? YEAH!!! Am I thankful you guys are always here to help when something new pops up and goes wrong on my car? YES. YES. AND YES AGAIN!!! Am I thankful there is countless resources on this forum towards everything you can possibly desire Fiero related? YEAH!!!!

That's all I've got to say about that.

Slammed. It's now in your court. I want some lenses!

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 04-16-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a claim open for every person. I am not mad at anyone involved and I completely understand, they all have a right to be angry with me.

I was specific from the very beginning about payment. There are no other options for tail lights so I could have asked for any kind of payment and I would have got it. Not a single one of these people were ever in danger of losing their money and I wanted to be sure of that. If in the future I sell on here they will be available in COD.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yet we still sit here with no lenses and no refund...
We did everything you had said to do.

we sent money to you and waited for lenses ,then waited for boxes so the could be shipped to us in after they were no show we waited past the 15 days you said were needed for a post office claim then waited past that

we were all cool,
then waited till your own next deadline and offer of a refund...
then no one heard from you or responses for our money back

now we are told the lenses or the refunds will be to us before our dispute/claim time run out! that can be weeks longer for some of us.
Are the ones you pictured the ones we are supposed to be receiving?
If so boxed them up and get them to us..

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weeks longer? No. The last claim was made the 13th, that leaves 7 days. The claims are 10 days long. If I don't provide working tracking or a refund by then it is automatically ruled in your favor

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't need to lecture me.

I wasn't aware that I had.

Boston Marathon Bombings

"4chan is trolling a dead teen's memorial page"

Me thinks your desperation to acquire replacement lenses is impairing your judgement.

Originally posted by jon m:

Just out of curiosity - is there someone who lives locally to slammed who can be trusted as a middle man to pick up the lenses and the shipping costs from slammed and distribute them out to the rightful owners??

Just a thought.

And a good thought it is.

Slammed has been invited numerous times by the local Fiero club in Slammed's area (Jet City Fieros) to come to a club meeting and even be treated to a free meal. You'd think any budding Fiero entrepreneur would jump at the opportunity to make a connection with a group of Fiero enthusiasts. Not so with this vendor. Slammed has shown absolutely no interest in meeting up with anybody, and to my knowledge hasn't even so much as acknowledged the invitations.

So Jon, I find it highly unlikely that Slammed would be the least bit interested in allowing a trusted "middle man" to be involved in any capacity.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know, I think we owe Slammed an apology as soon as these ship out.

H O O O O L Y S H ! T !!!

Santa and the Easter bunny still come to your house, don't they?

Kevin
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

H O O O O L Y S H ! T !!!

Santa and the Easter bunny still come to your house, don't they?

Kevin

Lol, I'll take that as a compliment.

Ah, good ol' internet forums. I miss the horrible sarcasm.

I just really want new lenses guys cut me some slack. I'm working hard to get my Fiero going right and you guys should respect that!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm working hard to get my Fiero going right and you guys should respect that!

I certainly didn't mean you any disrespect... but it was just a little bit disconcerting to see how much you changed your tune as soon as the bait was again dangled.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36401 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by Slammed 04-16-2016 01:53 AM:

Eight hours later...

Originally posted by Slammed 04-16-2016 10:04 AM:

If in the future I sell on here they will be available in COD.

Will the fun and games never end with you?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-16-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..... people were ever in danger of losing their money and I wanted to be sure of that. If in the future I sell on here they will be available in COD.

And the last con artist that I dealt with mail me a F'n brick !!! so COD is bull$hit too !!! Try claiming your money after that !!

Danyel
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock