Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31677 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel extremely lucky to have received my set of lenses. I'm very happy with how they look and seem very solid. It's an absolute shame that Slammed is so unreliable, I hope you guys that still haven't received them actually do... Hopfully you guys put in your claims to cover yourself after this most recent disappearing act.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IP: Logged
jaysgt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaysgtSend a Private Message to jaysgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is Micayla's boyfriend. I've responded to the claims and i'll get parts out for her to cover these last couple ones and I've put money in the account to cover refunds if they go through before then. I couldn't figure out her password or i would post from her name. As far as ebay we pulled the listings because she wont be able to make any more for a couple months if ever so no additional orders have been taken. I'm sorry for the trouble you people have gone through.

[This message has been edited by jaysgt (edited 05-10-2016).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaysgt:

As far as ebay we pulled the listings because she wont be able to make any more for a couple months if ever so no additional orders have been taken.

So the eBay listing was for a set of tail light covers that weren't yet made?

There's not much more than can be said at this point.
jaysgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaysgtSend a Private Message to jaysgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was in black and white in the listing they were made to order with a one week turn around.

https://i.imgsafe.org/f77d7af.jpg

[This message has been edited by jaysgt (edited 05-10-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was in black and white in the listing they were made to order with a one week turn around.

Sorry... I stand corrected.

But there were tail light covers already made for everyone here at PFF who paid for them, right?
jaysgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaysgtSend a Private Message to jaysgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

But there were tail light covers already made for everyone here at PFF who paid for them, right?

Yes and as far as I know there are several others. Ill know exactly the situation on thursday when I get up there
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Brandon, you're certainly an unanticipated twist to this reality show! Lol!
Hope you can help Micayla and her customers out here...
Not likely movie script material, but certainly could be a case study on the potential pitfalls of product development and marketing...
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, Thanks for the response... I am sure that you understand the situation...

Is Slammed alright?

Also, welcome to the forums!

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Orthopedic Shoes???
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

Orthopedic Shoes???

Now that was just funny👍👊👊
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
double post

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 05-11-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011

Ill know exactly the situation on thursday when I get up there

maybe slammed would be interested in selling the molds/process to someone if the problems are overwhelming to the point that slammed cant produce and supply the lenses...
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update. Hope everything is ok. If paypal refunds me before you get them shipped, I am still interested if the lenses are ready to ship.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So he returns with yet another user id and the idiots that encouraged others to throw away their money still welcome him and wish this con man well. Fact is stranger than fiction.
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jonathan Tate

83 posts
Member since Jun 2015

Originally posted by Shho13:

I feel extremely lucky to have received my set of lenses.

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jonathan Tate

83 posts
Member since Jun 2015

I don't believe "one week" means what you think it means. The lenses were on eBay were never available you just put the auction up so you could take more money from members of this forum knowing you had none available. That is why you ended it when you got no bites.
jaysgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaysgtSend a Private Message to jaysgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

I don't believe "one week" means what you think it means. The lenses were on eBay were never available you just put the auction up so you could take more money from members of this forum knowing you had none available. That is why you ended it when you got no bites.

New ebay accounts dont have access to funds until items are delivered so that would be pointless. I was told to post an update and now I am gone. I want nothing to do with this place
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I guess that about sums it up, No lens covers for us.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, if this proves one thing, it`s what I have thought all along.
These lens and probably the quarter windows can be produced without spending thousands of dollars.
I have no idea what Slammed spent on making the few that were made, but obviously didn`t spend a fortune.
In the past, people who were remotely interested in trying to produce tailights or windows were met with comments to the
effect that it would take thousands of dollars to produce and they could absolutely not spend less.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 05-11-2016).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sigh.

That sums it up.

GT lens covers are cursed.

Who would have thought that simple customer service and communication would be the final nail in the coffin for new lenses covers? Story begins years ago when molds are thrown away by TFS... After all these years wondering if new lenses would ever be produced again, countless threads of the usual "debates" on this forum about how it will never be done due to massive prices to make new molds, then someone steps up albiet lots of seemingly random bumps and excusus along the way, completely justified bickering about being a fraud, sells 7 pairs, and then vanishes mysteriously for the 5th time.

All it would have taken to prevent this whole ordeal was better communication. I get it, the laser broke, blah blah blah, but if orders couldn't be fulfilled, say so, refund the money, and then when fixed, resume production. Simple.

I know for a fact that there are vendors out there would be willing to buy the molds Slammed has made with her bare hands; the product is absolutely fantastic, I can vouge for it, and everyone will see them in person on my Fiero at Carlisle on June 17th and 18th if you don't believe me. If she is overwealmed and can't take the stress of being a self employed, Fiero exclusive vendor, then for the good of everyone, please sell the molds.

If this whole ordeal proves anything, it's that people want new lenses, and BADLY

------------------
"Discord"

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PFF
System Bot
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New ebay accounts dont have access to funds until items are delivered so that would be pointless. I was told to post an update and now I am gone. I want nothing to do with this place

Notice he speaks as though he is Slammed. He knows he can't defraud anyone on eBay " so that would be pointless". He registered his new fake id in April as he was planning this post all along and now he is from San Francisco California always owns a GT as with his other fake ids. I have not seen evidence of 7 taillight sets, three is all I know of and all of those filed a claim to get them. Are there more sets that have been delivered?

[This message has been edited by Jonathan Tate (edited 05-11-2016).]

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jonathan Tate

83 posts
Member since Jun 2015
How many here have actually received a set? How many have sent him payment and have not?

[This message has been edited by Jonathan Tate (edited 05-11-2016).]

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Now that was just funny👍👊👊

Thank you.... I'm here all week...... try the salmon... and don't forget to tip your server
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

He registered his new fake id in April as he was planning this post all along...

Good point.

Nothing has occurred to shake my suspicion that Dallas Jolley is behind all this.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Well, if this proves one thing, it`s what I have thought all along.
These lens and probably the quarter windows can be produced without spending thousands of dollars.
I have no idea what Slammed spent on making the few that were made, but obviously didn`t spend a fortune.
In the past, people who were remotely interested in trying to produce tailights or windows were met with comments to the
effect that it would take thousands of dollars to produce and they could absolutely not spend less.

I think what they are saying is that the actual production of the lens is high because when you include R&D to build molds, then a person needs to recover that money by adding it to the price and spreading it across the initial build. If it cost you $5,000 to build the mold, then the actual cost of the lens is $200/set and you think you can only sell 20 sets, that means you have to sell 20 sets at $450 to recover cost. If you only sell 10 sets, then you have to sell them for $700 each... to break even...

So if someone like Slammed actually works in a shop and does this as a profession, the cost is probably lower then one of us trying to source it to a company that we have to pay to do all the R&D. Most companies make a name brand and the generic version of the item (drugs, cereal, razors, mouth wash). They roll all the R&D into the name brand and take a loss, which is the reason they want you to buy the generic, higher profit in it. Still good for the over all company stock because they own both.

Originally posted by Shho13:

Story begins years ago when molds are thrown away by TFS...

The Fiero Store owned the molds and sourced the work to a shop. The shop that had the molds went out of business and the molds vanished with them. They could still be in existence, melted for scrap or just dump in the trash...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is Micayla's boyfriend. I've responded to the claims and i'll get parts out for her to cover these last couple ones and I've put money in the account to cover refunds if they go through before then. I couldn't figure out her password or i would post from her name. As far as ebay we pulled the listings because she wont be able to make any more for a couple months if ever so no additional orders have been taken. I'm sorry for the trouble you people have gone through.

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To: Mulletproofmonk
I understand that, but I`m talking about someone who does this as a hobby that just wants to supply the Fiero comunity with a much needed product.
I have never been compensated for my time in designing and trial and error of the products I make.
Heck, I don`t really make that much off of them now that I have patterns and everything which allows me to produce them rather quickly.
But, it gives me satisfaction when someone comments that they saw a lot of my products in cars at the anniversary show or someone writes to tell me how pleased they are with my product.
Some people tend to overthink things when they start out to design a product.
I don`t have the means, but if I was looking at producing windows I would think to myself, what kind of a mould does it take to produce maybe 100 of these, not thousands.
I mean while some people aren`t real happy with his windows Chris Cook has obviously been able to produce pretty good replicas and even trim them by hand.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 05-11-2016).]

aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
paypal hasn't shown any new info on my claim. not sure what they put on there if anything. the last activity they show is april 30 when I escalated the claim.

I guess we'll either get the lenses or a refund. time will tell.
jaysgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaysgtSend a Private Message to jaysgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check the claim. It has a note from May 10th
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is not enough popcorn in the world for this. Someone alert Iowa...

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

There is not enough popcorn in the world for this...

Oh man, I'll say! I had posted the following elsewhere in the forum earlier today, but honestly, it fits the Slammed Saga to a tee.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aldan78:

paypal hasn't shown any new info on my claim. not sure what they put on there if anything. the last activity they show is april 30 when I escalated the claim.

I guess we'll either get the lenses or a refund. time will tell.

Paypal didn't have much to say regarding my escalated claim, either. Other than to note the escalation.
Once I had them in my hands, I logged in and cancelled the claim.

I saw a phone number for them, somewhere. You may be able to call and ask them.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

To: Mulletproofmonk
I understand that, but I`m talking about someone who does this as a hobby that just wants to supply the Fiero comunity with a much needed product.
I have never been compensated for my time in designing and trial and error of the products I make.
Heck, I don`t really make that much off of them now that I have patterns and everything which allows me to produce them rather quickly.
But, it gives me satisfaction when someone comments that they saw a lot of my products in cars at the anniversary show or someone writes to tell me how pleased they are with my product.
Some people tend to overthink things when they start out to design a product.
I don`t have the means, but if I was looking at producing windows I would think to myself, what kind of a mould does it take to produce maybe 100 of these, not thousands.
I mean while some people aren`t real happy with his windows Chris Cook has obviously been able to produce pretty good replicas and even trim them by hand.

you do good work and have a proven track record... i had been holding on to a set of fiero store tail lights for a long time thinking that they could be used to make molds. I watched people tear slammed apart in two threads and decided to sell them. I said they would be good for molds and those same naysayers you mentioned jumped on me with the same "can't be reproduced for under $XXXX." And even worse, complained about my price, then a few people PM'd me offers way less then they sold for... so believe me, i get it and understand where you are coming from.

I have some things that i built and thought about selling, but more and more i feel like it isn't worth listening to the complaints... and so i will get off my soapbox and stop complaining... lol.
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Paypal didn't have much to say regarding my escalated claim, either. Other than to note the escalation.

I saw a phone number for them, somewhere. You may be able to call and ask them.

I'm not too worried. I'll either get the lenses or my money back.

I just looked it still doesn't show anything on paypal. It might not let me see anything you post Jay till paypal reviews it. Can you see my comments from april 30?

If you do get them shipped it would be greatly appreciated if you can send a tracking number. If I get a refund before the lenses get here I will send a paypal payment out when they show up.

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nothing has occurred to shake my suspicion that Dallas Jolley is behind all this.

Same MO, Same Excuses, Same Absurdness!

What's the saying? If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

[This message has been edited by Jefrysuko (edited 05-12-2016).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
I.

that's what I did when I got the lenses,

I believe I was maybe 4th on the purchase list.
I think I got my lenses first ,cause the first claim open was mine..
Slammed just happen to mail mine a couple of days before my claim would have been settled..

I honestly think the lenses were very nice and with the stencil/background being on the inside--it was a OEM look.

I dont know all the stories that people are saying about Slammed being a someone else...
Because I only know a few of them (whoudini,FOY,)

but what a waste ..
the lenses would be a very nice product...

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 05-12-2016).]

aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time will tell. maybe in a few months she will get everything straightened out and be able to get a reliable business model working and taking care of her customers. Or she could sell/lease her setup to someone who can reliably produce them. That might be a good option for her to lease and get a royalty for every set sold. Or nothing could happen and the supply of GT tail lights will keep getting more valuable.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must say that this Slammed thread during the last several months has contained many confusing statements and contradictions.
If no one's money was taken then the only thing that could be said was nice try and no harm done.
The fact that Slammed refused invitations to meet with forum members in her area, and never spoke to anyone by phone seems to prove that she is a fictitious figure. The sudden appearance of her boyfriend provides additional evidence that someone is operating here under an alias.
We will probably never know the real story but if no money was taken, this thread just goes off into the sunset. It is really a shame as the tailight covers could have been a good business for the person involved.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2016 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes and as far as I know there are several others. Ill know exactly the situation on thursday when I get up there

So, what did you find on Thursday?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock