Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31680 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Nothing you say has any impact whatsoever. Keep on tap tapping away. It's pointless.
IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Nothing you say has any impact whatsoever. Keep on tap tapping away. It's pointless.

Perhaps what I (and others) say doesn't appear to have had any immediate "impact"... but we'll see. The truth is out. Your responses speak volumes.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps what I (and others) say doesn't appear to have had any immediate "impact"... but we'll see. The truth is out. Your responses speak volumes.

I think it just shows that I really don't like you. That's about it. Truth in what? That my bankruptcy attorney that is literally down the street from my apartment, that I reviewed PUBLICLY with my email address and name, has a son who ripped people off? Unfortunate? Sure. A coincidence? Yes. That is exactly it. It's the same email I use for the forum! Why would I make a link like that if I were trying to hide something? Get a life. I am actually doing something here and am getting parts out.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 04-18-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would I make a link like that if I were trying to hide something?

Because anyone can slip up... even you.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

If you're not actually Dallas Jolley Jr (the son of the attorney), then I suspect you have some close ties with him.

What are the odds that two people, completely independent of each other, both of whom happen to live in Tacoma WA... both try and cater to a niche market for a little plastic car from the 80's, and Dallas Jolley Sr just happens to be your attorney?

The odds are astronomical.

I'll leave you be. I don't wish to be blamed for disrupting the shipments.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-18-2016).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got off from work and heading home
Pictures are not showing up on my phone

But I'm guessing SLammed shipped lenses to me. Right?

I checked my pm but only Picts I can't get to pull up on my phone..
I will know better when I get home
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011
Ok,just got home and started checking out what's going on.

So Slammed you went ahead and shipped the lenses to me..not a refund ...OK
So the shipper says it "should" be here to me at or around 4-25-16,next Monday..
So I will go with that and check them out then..

Well guys /gals lets wait a bit longer and see how it goes...
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
don't know why , but that cat just freaks me out....
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

my bankruptcy attorney that is literally down the street from my apartment,

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

don't know why , but that cat just freaks me out....

probably cause ----

NSAN1T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From personal experience on this forum over the last 17 years and on several other forums, and from being a car customizer and manufacturer of custom parts, there is something that Slammed did not know to do. Nothing against this person, just a life lesson I've learned over the years. It's a good thing to post about a product you are making. However, in the Fiero world along with any other online forum. You only post AFTER you have made something and have proof of quality and production. It is hard to pull off, and it's sad that it has to be that way. But there are numerous posts on here of people "checking to see how many want something". And 99 percent of those threads died off. Not for lack of interest, but for the same reasons we have seen here. Some people are serious, and will front money for parts. But some show interest and can't afford them. Some people will say negative things about your product without seeing it first hand. Which brings us to the "pre-production" part of this. You CAN NOT offer anything for sell without having already done your due diligence with your product. Manufacturing the part. Cost of said manufacturing. Shipping quotes. Pictures of at least one finished item on a vehicle, with at least one separate persons evaluation of it. Unfortunately, this is how you have to do things on the Internet. There are too many scammed out there that screw it up for those of us that have or try to make parts for cars, but don't have the required income to back up our claims. Most people on this forum have been burnt trying to buy parts at some point or another. You got lucky in picking GT tail lights, because they are in HIGH demand. But, that's also the downfall. Because it's been claimed before and we've been down the road already. Your disappering act did nothing to help you here. Once you start something like this, you can't take a vacation without letting anyone know what's going on. It's also not fair to anyone to take any money before at least getting one set out into someone's hands. That's just the way it works. I've been in your shoes on this very forum before
And it sucks. But you have to suck it up. Ignore the negative comments and make amends best you can. And by ignore negative comments, I don't mean ignore or bad mouth the people saying things. I mean ignore the comment and do the best you can to prevent future comments like that from being directed at you again.

Sorry for the rant guys...
PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To be completely fair, not THAT much time has passed since this thread was created on 3/3/16. Go order ANYTHING from West Coast Fiero and see how long it takes to arrive at your door, or if you call to try to get any kind of update on your order. And if your order does arrive, is it correct or all there??

Have there been Fiero vendors in the past that have burned numerous people here? CERTAINLY!

Could things have been handled better as far as the start-up and execution of Slammed's new business venture? Absolutely, but hind-site is always 20/20 now isn't it.

We don't know his background (or at least I know that I don't). He could be fairly young and inexperienced, and this could be his first attempt at a self made business. Maybe he works 40 hours a week on top of it, kids/family/other responsibilities? Who knows.

I have to admit, that if I were one of the parties waiting for a product, I would probably be a little steamed as well, especially when people start posting about it being a scam, that would only escalate matters.

However, I don't think enough time has passed that anyone can make an accurate judgement call. I think once the product is in the customers hands, we need to let the product do the talking. He may produce one hell of a product, and just had a rough release to the public. If his lenses are a high quality product, he will an essential vendor for the Fiero's future. And he will have accomplished something that no one has been able to, and some said were impossible.

Between the original thread, where he first started talking about producing lights that got all sorts of negative criticism and judgement, and this thread where people are jumping to conclusions and calling names, I would be tempted to fulfill my orders and then tell everyone to get screwed. Which I really hope doesn't happen because he may have a lot to offer our community, and we CANNOT treat our new potential vendors like this, or there will be NO more new products.
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Posted By:zmcdonal
To be completely fair,...................

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2016 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couple of PMs out and receipts added to claims
Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Couple of PMs out and receipts added to claims

I am in need of two sets of GT tail light covers I have the funds available and I am happy to see that someone has made them available to us. However I am very discouraged by what I have read in this thread and it is obvious that the only the only people you are shipping them to are the ones that filed a PayPal claim against you. You also appear to be sending them in the order that the claim was filed as if you need more time to either produce these or more time to delay PayPal from doing a chargeback. How can you assure me that I will get the covers or are you just going to ship the orders that you have claims pending on and leave the forum as you state in your previous post?

[B]And I'll have plenty to sell. They just won't be for sale on here. After this is finished I will not have a forum presence.

Can I send my brother to pick up a both sets in person as he lives near you or are you willing to sell them on eBay where I am better protected and what is your eBay ID? Surely if you are a good seller your eBay ID will reflect that.
I work hard for my money and I feel that I should get what I pay for and have it delivered as promised so I will take no chances, if indeed you are a reliable seller you need to provide proof of this so we can all feel comfortable about buying from you. You have made promises on availability of product and delivery deadlines that you have not kept so I feel this is a reasonable request.
Horse

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

To be completely fair, not THAT much time has passed since this thread was created on 3/3/16. Go order ANYTHING from West Coast Fiero and see how long it takes to arrive at your door, or if you call to try to get any kind of update on your order. And if your order does arrive, is it correct or all there??

Have there been Fiero vendors in the past that have burned numerous people here? CERTAINLY!

Could things have been handled better as far as the start-up and execution of Slammed's new business venture? Absolutely, but hind-site is always 20/20 now isn't it.

We don't know his background (or at least I know that I don't). He could be fairly young and inexperienced, and this could be his first attempt at a self made business. Maybe he works 40 hours a week on top of it, kids/family/other responsibilities? Who knows.

I have to admit, that if I were one of the parties waiting for a product, I would probably be a little steamed as well, especially when people start posting about it being a scam, that would only escalate matters.

However, I don't think enough time has passed that anyone can make an accurate judgement call. I think once the product is in the customers hands, we need to let the product do the talking. He may produce one hell of a product, and just had a rough release to the public. If his lenses are a high quality product, he will an essential vendor for the Fiero's future. And he will have accomplished something that no one has been able to, and some said were impossible.

Between the original thread, where he first started talking about producing lights that got all sorts of negative criticism and judgement, and this thread where people are jumping to conclusions and calling names, I would be tempted to fulfill my orders and then tell everyone to get screwed. Which I really hope doesn't happen because he may have a lot to offer our community, and we CANNOT treat our new potential vendors like this, or there will be NO more new products.

Please go and read the entire thread
You haven't a clue what has really happen

Again , don't let the desperation in obtaining a product ,
blind you of the real facts.
I know there is a lot to read but please do.
Slammed has not been a person of to rely on keeping their word.

That's just a plain FACT

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Horse:

Can I send my brother to pick up a both sets in person as he lives near you or are you willing to sell them on eBay where I am better protected and what is your eBay ID? Surely if you are a good seller your eBay ID will reflect that.
I work hard for my money and I feel that I should get what I pay for and have it delivered as promised so I will take no chances, if indeed you are a reliable seller you need to provide proof of this so we can all feel comfortable about buying from you. You have made promises on availability of product and delivery deadlines that you have not kept so I feel this is a reasonable request.
Horse

When the claims are completed they will be on eBay and on my website. If you want to send him to pick them up I have no problem with that.

slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please go and read the entire thread
You haven't a clue what has really happen

Again , don't let the desperation in obtaining a product ,
blind you of the real facts.
I know there is a lot to read but please do.
Slammed has not been a person of to rely on keeping their word.

That's just a plain FACT

Fact remains that these were made available for sale on 3/3 and this is 4/20. Couldn't be more correct on the WCF reference.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again please read through the thread
This isn't not like wcf at all

You are totally Ingore what has happened and taking long to ship is not the big problem
Seriously please read what has happened it's all right there
WhiteLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2016 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLightningSend a Private Message to WhiteLightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a pleasant encounter with WCF when they messed up my order. I ordered poly trans & engine mounts. I also ordered the complete 3800 dogbone setup for $140. When package came mounts were there & just a poly dogbone. No brackets I called them up & they said it was their mistake. They said they had to make some brackets up & they would ship them out soon. Well they did not charge me for the brackets or the extra shipping for the brackets. I just paid $55 for the poly dogbone instead of the $140. I thought that was nice of them & I would buy from them again. WCF is alright in my book. Shows they owned up to their mistake & made things right even if it costs them a little bit.
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again please read through the thread
This isn't not like wcf at all

You are totally Ingore what has happened and taking long to ship is not the big problem
Seriously please read what has happened it's all right there

I've read through this and the other two, and while Slammed didn't really help herself with the delay, it was the typical PFF rabble rousers getting each other worked up trying to make Slammed a crook and then patting themselves on the back like some super internet sleuths because they found a casual connection with a google search.

At times it seems like there was a stronger desire to make her out to be a crook than to have her deliver product.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

it was the typical PFF rabble rousers getting each other worked up trying to make Slammed a crook and then patting themselves on the back like some super internet sleuths because they found a casual connection with a google search.

At times it seems like there was a stronger desire to make her out to be a crook than to have her deliver product.

I could not agree more! ! ! ! ! !

The scenario goes like this:

Praise slammed for the upcoming product
bash slammed because of a delay
pictures are posted, and they all get quiet, and even a couple say good job
another delay, and they all come back in crying SCAM
Now that shipment is in progress, with new pictures, they are all quiet again
They are all sitting and waiting to see if they get delivered, and I think hoping they do not, so they get the opportunity to continue their rants & conspiracy theories

It is roughly 5 of the same people in each and every thread you see getting side tracked.......
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

...it was the typical PFF rabble rousers getting each other worked up trying to make Slammed a crook and then patting themselves on the back like some super internet sleuths because they found a casual connection with a google search.

As a long time PFF member who's witnessed numerous con artists come and go through here the past 17 years, my only "desire" is to try and help prevent current PFF members from being ripped off... whether that be by a new crook or a returning one.

Sorry if the vigilance offends you. Perhaps you've never been robbed?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-21-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36367 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

John, I respect your opinion... but I don't happen to agree with it. This saga is still unfolding. We'll see what happens.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-21-2016).]

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by: JOHNWPB
It is roughly 5 of the same people in each and every thread you see getting side tracked.......

[This message has been edited by Ponnari (edited 04-21-2016).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I could not agree more! ! ! ! ! !

The scenario goes like this:

Praise slammed for the upcoming product
bash slammed because of a delay
pictures are posted, and they all get quiet, and even a couple say good job
another delay, and they all come back in crying SCAM
They are all sitting and waiting to see if they get delivered, and I think hoping they do not, so they get the opportunity to continue their rants & conspiracy theories

Trust me. I'm hoping they get delivered. I really want slammed to succeed with this.
But as I said before, I'm not dropping my claim until I have them in my hands. If I happen to receive them after my refund is posted, I will happily send another payment.

In any event, Fireboss should be the first. Waiting to see what he says. His is the only tracking that has been posted, BTW.

We shall see.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I hope everyone gets their covers, and that they are quality.

Unless I overlooked it somewhere, were these ever mounted on a set of lights and then installed on a GT?

Just curious, would like to the see the pic(s) if so. I'm in need of 3 sets at the moment.

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 04-21-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Trust me. I'm hoping they get delivered. I really want slammed to succeed with this.
But as I said before, I'm not dropping my claim until I have them in my hands. If I happen to receive them after my refund is posted, I will happily send another payment.

In any event, Fireboss should be the first. Waiting to see what he says. His is the only tracking that has been posted, BTW.

We shall see.

Two others were sent and PMd receipts but not posted, I didn't think I had to. Yours and Supracoupe's sets will go out today

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 04-21-2016).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
double post

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-21-2016).]

slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As a long time PFF member who's witnessed numerous con artists come and go through here the past 17 years, my only "desire" is to try and help prevent current PFF members from being ripped off... whether that be by a new crook or a returning one.

Sorry if the vigilance offends you. Perhaps you've never been robbed?

Big difference between '99 and today.

If you get money taken from you these days, it's your own fault. Every online payment method out there has protections. It's not like we're sending money orders out anymore.

For a new product from a new vendor with value of over 100 bucks, there's no reason to not cover all of your bases.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This saga is still unfolding. We'll see what happens.

I respect your opinion as well, however what you just stated, completely sums up everything 100% in a nice tidy package.

As This saga "Is STILL unfolding". This admittedly means that there is NO proof that this is a scam. Just as there is no proof that it is legitimate. There is NO absolute proof either way. Yet so many have went down the road calling slammed a fraud, a liar, a thief, psychotic, troll, con artist and many, many other names, with no proof as of yet.

If this turns out to be a scam, then yea, I will most definitely use many of those things mentioned above, and probably a few more to describe the situation. But without any evidence, just being vigilant and cautious and "seeing what happens" is the logical thing to do.

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Two others were sent and PMd receipts but not posted, I didn't think I had to. Yours and Supracoupe's sets will go out today

Okay. No. You don't have to. Just haven't heard much of anything else from the others, other than the usual back and forth.

Thanks.
jessesmith121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm excited to see the final product on some cars. To be honest I'm struggling to understand why everyone is so pissed off. The original post was on 3-3.. we are 45 days after that and they are shipped. Slammed said they were sorry for the delay in response. But to go as far as threaten to go to their house for $300? I don't get it. Hell I ordered something off if wish that took 90 days to get here. We are so used to having everything right now when we want it that we have no tolerance for mistakes or delays. The person has already hugged the cactus. Let slammed prove themselves without all the Internet warrior crap. #ELE

[This message has been edited by jessesmith121 (edited 04-21-2016).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that NSANIT made some good points. If Slammed made a mistake it was trying to sell the taillight covers before the process was perfected and stock was available. This doesn't make her a crook and perhaps a lesson in business and how to go to market will be the good result to this all.
When customers get the wrong impression; its easy to turn things around. When Slammed starts selling and shipping on a regular basis, they get installed , the customers are happy then people will be quick to forgive the delays and retract any bad words. I encourage slammed to to keep moving forward with the tail light covers as a good situation could result. The community needs a good source of GT tail light covers

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jessesmith121:

To be honest I'm struggling to understand why everyone is so pissed off. The original post was on 3-3...

No, the "original post" that began this long saga of missed self-imposed deadlines and absolutely bizarre excuses started just over a year ago on April 20th, 2015... Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the only "offense" so far is poor customer service at most, and yet the witch hunt continues...
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 04-21-2016).]

tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

And the only "offense" so far is poor customer service at most, and yet the witch hunt continues...

Well, there was that taking money, not shipping parts and providing phony tracking numbers thing, or am I wrong on that? Way too much to remember
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

Well, there was that taking money, not shipping parts and providing phony tracking numbers thing, or am I wrong on that? Way too much to remember

+1

Took money. Told people they were shipped. Told people they were lost...all of them...by USPS. Told people they would be refunded by a date. Didn't refund money. Still hasn't. Disappeared from the forum for a week.

I have no issue with delays, unforeseen design/production problems, etc. But when you take people's money and then behave...erratically at best...apparently tell tales about things being shipped and lost that seemingly were never shipped, and then miss promised dates to refund money, well, that crosses a line with me. Especially when no explanation has been offered, particularly for the inconsistency on the shipping and refund issues. No human behavior ever goes unexplained, and in the absence of first-person explanations, people will always fill in the blanks.

I guess we'll know what's really so very soon.

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a major goof and only had time to fix one before Fedex closed so Raydar yours are on the way and Supracoupe I'm sorry but yours will be out tomorrow afternoon. I've got something else for you too for the trouble

Check your PMs
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock