Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Show off your custom rims here! (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Show off your custom rims here! by pacethis
Started on: 06-29-2005 01:29 AM
Replies: 814 (142255 views)
Last post by: Australian on 11-07-2023 03:10 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Dude!!!

Those are nice..

Thanks !

What's funny is i was 150% set on getting a style just like yours, until i found these on the net. i was not a fan of the style, but the price for this set of HRE (with tires) was so ridiculously low i had to at least give them a look in person.

Wow did my opinion change once i saw them in person ! Something about HRE wheels that just jumps out at you. They needed the centers repainted (glossy powder coat)and wider lips but that was no biggie.

Once that was done (by HRE),......well you see the results.

The color scheme and look i am shooting for

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Them wheels are going to make people stop and say Dammmn! They look great Tony,nice pick up.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the set I put on BluDrm:
DisplacementIsKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2015 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DisplacementIsKingSend a Private Message to DisplacementIsKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No more 13" rims? I have a set of 16" American Racing rims installed and considering putting an old school set of 13" aluminum rims I have with a 205/60/13 tire.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wheels are the most important part of the look of a car, even more than paint, or so I think (it will be painted one of these days).

[This message has been edited by SCCA FIERO (edited 01-16-2015).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

Wheels are the most important part of the look of a car, even more than paint, or so I think (it will be painted one of these days).
nice !! Welcome to the hre club. Those babies are sweet !

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

Front: Motegi MR-116 17x7 (48mm offset) 215/45/17 Hankook RS-3
Rear: Motegi MR-116 18x9 (45mm offset), 275/35/18 Hankook RS-3

Hey are you the guy from the /DRIVE video? You have the camo wrap now?
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

huracan2015

304 posts
Member since Apr 2014

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

I figured I would chime in finally.

Here is my 88 Formula. 17" Mille Miglia MM11-2's on 245/45/17 rears and 215/45/17 on front. I've had these rims for 11 years and they are still flawless looking. I am kind of picky

And my old 87GT that I just sold in October.

-Amir

PLEASEEEE lshare your suspension setup!!! I want to do that as soon as spring hits so I'm saving up for parts now!
ILVMYGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said I would never drive it in the snow, but there are exceptions.

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed Black with gray interior
3800 SCII Swap.
Paint in Progress

IT RUNS!!
IT'S QUICK!!

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2015 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by huracan2015:

Hey are you the guy from the /DRIVE video? You have the camo wrap now?

Yeah that's me, same car just with a camo wrap now.

sicktoys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sicktoysSend a Private Message to sicktoysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all that have posted there rides and took the time to list the specs of what fit's

[This message has been edited by sicktoys (edited 01-30-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou, what kind of wing is that? I notice the different wingstands.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Looks like a stock wing, with "Stealth" (or similar) wing stands.
I like it. Much better than the stock position.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-25-2015).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I thought it looked like the stock wing but those aren't the stealth stands. I wonder what they are.
lou

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Originally posted by Raydar:

Hey Raydar I hope to see you again this year at the RFTH last time we met I was there with Alex.
Stock wing, I made the wing stands (stances) myself, they are spaced and recessed unlike any others that I have seen, I feel that they make the Fiero look longer , more proportionate and more aggressive. It is just shy of being flush with the rear bumper, the rear engine cover spring tension is at its strongest position and it works fine even with a good wind gust.

Here are some more detailed pictures:

And yes I am also in the process of making led tail lights.

This is a wheel thread so i wont clutter it up with more irrelevant pictures, I will post pictures of all the modifications later on when the car is finished.
Lou

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job on the stands. They look very clean. And yes......you'll be getting hounded for more pics of those taillights.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ILVMYGT that is a great picture of a really nice looking car. Hope it didn't get water spots on it from all that snow!
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah that's me, same car just with a camo wrap now.

Love the car! there's a guy local to me with a Nissan S14, also has a camo wrap and a huge wing. So cool to see someone do that to a Fiero
sicktoys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sicktoysSend a Private Message to sicktoysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hello all, I haven't had time to set up a photobucket account yet, being a new member and all.

but I will soon.

I have a V8 wide body 1984 with the centerline "Q" ' s and love it .

I am so happy to have found this site, hope to gleam as much info as possible to help me with my project and restoration

Thanks to all that have posted there rides and took the time to list the specs of what fit's
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liquid Metal Curve machined face... 17x7.5 38 offset

Won the whole set for $300 on ebay.

Still need to build the coiliovers i have for the rear...

-Mitch

[This message has been edited by mitchjl22 (edited 02-03-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find! They look great.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sicktoys:

Very sharp looking car.

PS - PhotoBucket pictures eventually disappear - please use ImagePoster at bottom pf page.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moved

[This message has been edited by Imnuts (edited 02-05-2015).]

Internet-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Internet-manSend a Private Message to Internet-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Front: Motegi MR-116 17x7 (48mm offset) 215/45/17 Hankook RS-3
Rear: Motegi MR-116 18x9 (45mm offset), 275/35/18 Hankook RS-3

I wanted these wheels for a while, but decided to go with something more quasi factory.
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
17" ASA AR1 7" w 215's front and 8" with 235's rear...

[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 08-08-2015).]

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2015 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! It should have been mandatory for offsets and tire size to have been posted with pics.

A lot of these guys aren't around anymore and don't see pm's To get the info.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2015 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kurtmylar702:

My new shoe's 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 Axis Finish wheels.[img]

Kurt what can you tell me about your front suspension ? I like the ride height. Also what size tires up front ?
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rodrigo:

Hey I haven't seen you around town at all :P Where did you take this pic? I live up in Catalina... I know this specific post is pretty old, but it's worth a shot I lost the front right wheel cap recently and the actual pic is gone from the Fiero shield on the front, but the backing part is still there. I'll keep an eye out, I'm usually anywhere north of Wetmore Rd. most of the time, occasionally make my way a little farther south, but not very often.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2015 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-11-2015).]

Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where can I get these wheels if they're still made. Thanks.
http://images.fieroforum.co...fimages/Rims-2_2.jpg

[This message has been edited by Silvertown (edited 09-10-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2015 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are some really light rims, I hope the hold up ok.

I love the black, now perhaps I can start fixing some other things.
Scooter_86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scooter_86gtSend a Private Message to Scooter_86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
17" XXR 530 rims
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2015 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scooter_86gt:

17" XXR 530 rims

How's the ride feel on those 17s? Is that pic on i40?
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My new rims are in! They are staggered. Fronts are 19" x 8.5" (15 offset). Rears are 20" x 10" (35 offset). 5x100 bolt pattern.

I plan to use 245 / 35 R 19 tires on the front and 295 / 30 R 20 in the rear. Most likely Pirelli PZeros. They will of course be used on my Aventador replica with a wide track suspense designed specifically for them.

1Packrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
17 inch American Racing

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2015 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is bkw88s car. Nice.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2015 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spyn 18's ' Spyder Evo '

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-10-2015).]

87RedRum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a great pic of the wheels, but they are 17x7.5 Fuzion GT Drift wheels (Ebay) +40mm backspacing, with 225/45-17 tires & Pontiac carbon-fiber center caps.

[This message has been edited by 87RedRum (edited 12-14-2015).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87RedRum:

Not a great pic of the wheels, but they are 17x7.5 Fuzion GT Drift wheels (Ebay) +40mm backspacing, with 225/45-17 tires & Pontiac carbon-fiber center caps.

Those look pretty good.

Bob
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock