Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Show off your custom rims here! (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Show off your custom rims here! by pacethis
Started on: 06-29-2005 01:29 AM
Replies: 814 (142369 views)
Last post by: Australian on 11-07-2023 03:10 AM
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2007 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the comments
IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2007 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMonkey:

Gotti 3 piece for wide body Fieros

Those are really some morbidly phat rims and tires....what the sizes? How doe they ride/feel?

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just put these on this week. Very similiar to BMW M5 rims. Don't mind the paint....still waiting for the body shop to fit it in.
Dave

and one of the engine....

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 05-05-2007).]

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some fieros from Sydney Australia
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
Thats my one

Thats Julies fiero
thats my fiero with the normal wheels

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 05-06-2007).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BMWGURU... THOSE HP'S LOOK GOOD. I was looking at those , Work, AZR, and Piaa. The only thing is that they didn't have different offsets for the front and back and I wasn't sure if they would clear my 13" rotors...

Get that thing painted... Tell the body shop,"Look, it's summertime, I want to cruise, and now I have to wait for you?" Your FIRED!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Nippon Racing Wheels have a nice wheel too.... called "wishbone". It's kind of hard to find but that's what it is al about right?.... Who's the original one. No trends wanted. The wishbone is a split 8 - 10 spoke but the fingers look like spider legs that mean business... 18's are ideal if they have them but they don't have custom offsets...
TxFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TxFierosSend a Private Message to TxFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 17x7 SSR Integral's on my Formula. I have Kuhmo ECSTA Supra 712 tires... 225/45 R17

Note: 2.8 multi-port FI decal keeps my V8 Formula a sleeper. :-)

[This message has been edited by TxFieros (edited 05-16-2007).]

Leafy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TxFieros:
Note: 2.8 multi-port FI decal keeps my V8 Formula a sleeper. :-)

No it doesn't, it just makes you a liar! lol j/k

Nice wheels!

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zac88GT:

Not really custom but also not common. Rota Slipstreams.

Perfection.

Well done.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

BMWGURU... THOSE HP'S LOOK GOOD. I was looking at those , Work, AZR, and Piaa. The only thing is that they didn't have different offsets for the front and back and I wasn't sure if they would clear my 13" rotors...

Get that thing painted... Tell the body shop,"Look, it's summertime, I want to cruise, and now I have to wait for you?" Your FIRED!

Thanks!
HP Racing makes nice rims and they aren't expensive. They stopped making the 18x9 in a 5/100 for the rear, so it threw me off for the tires I wanted to fit back there.
I am currently looking for another body shop to paint my car. Every time I mention Fiero they blow me off. Even after I tell them I can get all the trim clips or whatever they need. The sad part is I sent the body shop about a car a week in referrals and this is the way I get paid back. He's too busy. That's irony.
Dave
SHADMAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SHADMANSend a Private Message to SHADMANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are some GREAT wheels on some GREAT looking Fieros.

Here are mine.

------------------
SHADMAN V.P. MFC
RED 1988 FIERO GT
NORTHSTAR 300 H.P.

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clean red Fiero.... Let's get rid of your wheel gap.
fiero86_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero86_gtSend a Private Message to fiero86_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Damn, what kind of rims are these?? Me likey!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HRE
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HRE

HRE 547

Bump. Cause, good threads should never die.

Duke_On_Fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Duke_On_FireSend a Private Message to Duke_On_FireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

Nothing fancy, I needed 16's minimum for bigger brakes. These were about $140 after the nearly new tires were installed. Wheels were about $125, paint for wheels was about $15 and tires and mounting free. I haven't balanced them yet. That should add about $35, but worth it.
I'm not putting much into rims until the car is painted. They are from a Beretta

from a "GTZ" beretta =]
Those are nice on your fiero.

So yea, this thread shouldnt die lol
Dslice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DsliceSend a Private Message to DsliceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine. Hope I remember how to post pics...

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somehow, I missed this thread. Anyway, my new wheels are Nippon F-2 17x7" with General Exclaim 215/45-ZR17 all around. I like being able to rotate my tires.

My wheels, with tires, valve stems, and 40PSI of air, weigh about 35 lb each.
svos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svosSend a Private Message to svosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are mine,

Artec 17" Dunlop SP8000 225/45. Put them on 13 years ago, thinking about changing them.

svos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svosSend a Private Message to svosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thinking about these rims instead of my present rims (see above post), what do you think???

http://i210.photobucket.com...osv/falconwheels.jpg

see image below

[This message has been edited by svos (edited 07-05-2007).]

svos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svosSend a Private Message to svosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

svos

27 posts
Member since Mar 2007
oops, a image is better.

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A whole lot better.... Time to get out of the 80's
fiero86_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero86_gtSend a Private Message to fiero86_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A whole lot better.... Time to get out of the 80's

If you want to get out of the 80's then why do you have a fiero?
SLOWnSTEADY

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLOWnSTEADYSend a Private Message to SLOWnSTEADYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not what i wanted originaly but i got a REALLY good deal on them and now they have grown on me. I wanted a black rim with polished lip, but its OK because i am putting some nice black 17X8 and 17X10.5 deep dish rims on my V8 RX7.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I inherited it from my Dad... So I do have an excuse. Plus he's owned two in his life time.

The fiero style will always look good compared to the tuners today. It's the old technology that you have to watch out for.
aqua-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aqua-manSend a Private Message to aqua-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got these mounted last month. The fronts are 18" x 225 the rears 18"x265. The rims have a stainless steel lip. The wheels got a lot of interest at one of the local shows.

------------------
1986 FieroGT now a 4.9

Any day that you remain above ground is a good day!

[This message has been edited by aqua-man (edited 07-06-2007).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The HP Evos are a great choice for a Fiero in my opinion.
I've had mine on the car for nearly a year now and they never fail to prompt a "WOW, those are great looking wheels" from everyone.

Mine came with the "flat" center caps which forced me to use a die grinder to remove approx. 1/2 inch from the axles to get them to fit.
(A little tricky to bevel the threads back to allow the axle nuts to go back on easy, but it worked out fine)

I noted that the HP Evo wheels above actually have an extended center cap!? Is that from HP? Sure would have saved me a lot of work....
87SEbeast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEbeastSend a Private Message to 87SEbeastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
quick question... what rims are these?

87SEbeast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEbeastSend a Private Message to 87SEbeastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87SEbeast

354 posts
Member since Jun 2004
freaking double posts

[This message has been edited by 87SEbeast (edited 07-06-2007).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aqua-man:

Just got these mounted last month. The fronts are 81" x 225 the rears 18"x265. The rims have a stainless steel lip. The wheels got a lot of interest at one of the local shows.

When did you get the Evo rims? I purchased mine a few months back and they stopped making the 18x9 rims...they only make the 18x8 in 5/100. I really wanted the 9" for the rear of my Fiero.
Dave

------------------

1999 Mercedes ML430, 450hp 1987 Fiero GT, 1986 Fiero SE-soon to be 3800, certified master technician
www.njautobahn.com

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 07-06-2007).]

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my buddy's Chet car taken at WestFest 2007 with the new Monarch Wheels (similar to my wheels HP EVO Lightning) 18x8 up front with 225/40/18 and 18/9 in the rear with 255/35/18.
Car is lowered 1.5" by coil overs in the rear with KYB shocks and lowering springs up front with KYB shocks (from West Coast Fiero). Labor by Roy, Chet and Jess.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

[This message has been edited by kooljess (edited 07-06-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kooljess

1135 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Remember this?????

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

fiero86_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero86_gtSend a Private Message to fiero86_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racingman24:

Just mine. 17x7 all around ADR Battle Exe

What size tires are you running? They look like the perfect size for 17" rims.
svos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svosSend a Private Message to svosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone have/seen a spinner rim on a fiero?

Looking at this one, Lenso Spin City 18". Any opinions?

mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya, dont
fiero86_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero86_gtSend a Private Message to fiero86_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, spinners are the gayest thing you could put on a fiero. IMO
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here are mine. They are custom made Boze Alloys - 17X8s and 17X10s.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated picture from the WestFest Fiero show 2007

"She's all clean..."

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-18-2007).]

Fierari

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierariSend a Private Message to FierariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

Here's my buddy's Chet car taken at WestFest 2007 with the new Monarch Wheels (similar to my wheels HP EVO Lightning) 18x8 up front with 225/40/18 and 18/9 in the rear with 255/35/18.

Where can you find out more about the Monarch Wheels? They don't show up in a Google search at all.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock