Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Show off your custom rims here! (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Show off your custom rims here! by pacethis
Started on: 06-29-2005 01:29 AM
Replies: 814 (142320 views)
Last post by: Australian on 11-07-2023 03:10 AM
kooljess

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierari:

Where can you find out more about the Monarch Wheels? They don't show up in a Google search at all.

It's a new and upcoming company that Chet knows from way back when he was with Axis Wheels. I will post more information once I get them. In the meantime...........the HP Evos are similar rims.........don't know if you remember but I was the one who started the craze about the HP Wheels. Now almost everyone is running with them.......they are nice rims!!!!

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

IP: Logged
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Updated picture from the WestFest Fiero show 2007

"She's all clean..."

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

I must say that I really like your car. So clean and the rims look great!
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Updated picture from the WestFest Fiero show 2007

"She's all clean..."

Nothing looks as good as gold wheels on a burgundy Fiero in my opinion...
You can't really tell in this picture but mine are brushed aluminum and gold.
Totally custom!!! Unless you own a Chrysler, and then they are just stock wheels.

This picture shows the wheels a little better, but the car is dirty.

Fierari

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierariSend a Private Message to FierariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

It's a new and upcoming company that Chet knows from way back when he was with Axis Wheels. I will post more information once I get them. In the meantime...........the HP Evos are similar rims.........don't know if you remember but I was the one who started the craze about the HP Wheels. Now almost everyone is running with them.......they are nice rims!!!!

You sure did. You also got some 17" exel e-2s from wheelmax. I like the 17" front 18" rear too. You must have lied to them what car you wanted them for because they absolutely refuse to sell them to me unless I tell them the correct car they say they fit.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks...

I did the gold with chrome lip sceme to mock the original look. Since the car was my Dad's car before he died, I wanted to also honor his choice when he bought the car.

Here's a picture of the car in the original stages.

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierari:

You sure did. You also got some 17" exel e-2s from wheelmax. I like the 17" front 18" rear too. You must have lied to them what car you wanted them for because they absolutely refuse to sell them to me unless I tell them the correct car they say they fit.

Where are you buying this set of wheels anyway and why won't they sell it to you? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm running 18's front and back now.

This was when it was 17 front and 18 rear..............

This is with 18 front and back....................................

------------------

[This message has been edited by kooljess (edited 07-19-2007).]

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kooljess

1135 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by Songman:

Nothing looks as good as gold wheels on a burgundy Fiero in my opinion...
You can't really tell in this picture but mine are brushed aluminum and gold.
Totally custom!!! Unless you own a Chrysler, and then they are just stock wheels.

This picture shows the wheels a little better, but the car is dirty.

Nice looking Burgundy Fiero you got there Dale.............new to the family eh???

------------------

lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KoolJess, I admit...I bought my exels because of your car and Alex4mulas. I got em from wheel max without any problems. 18's front and rear. i think it looks way better.

------------------
Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6 Intercooled
Best ET: 12.20@ 114.90 mph (street tires)
11.74@115 mph (drag radials)

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice looking Burgundy Fiero you got there Dale.............new to the family eh???

I actually bought it back in November... Just didn't bring it home till a few weeks ago. I sold the T-top back in January so I was Fiero-less (at home at least) for quite a while.
I loved my T-tops but I have to tell you, I am really enjoying the solid roof on this car. It just feels solid! Of course, I sold the T-top because I wanted a car to modify. Now I have several other projects in front of this one so it will probably be still mostly stock for the Coast Run.
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kooljess, those wheels look amazing. I love the lip of the rears. Just curious, what offset are the front and rears?
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eau_Rouge:

Kooljess, those wheels look amazing. I love the lip of the rears. Just curious, what offset are the front and rears?

Front and rear are both 38.........

Here's the tread for my wheels.......(note that I am now running with 18's front and back)
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-1-054271.html

------------------

PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pose jess

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice pose jess

THANK YOU.....................THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by kooljess (edited 07-20-2007).]

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kooljess

1135 posts
Member since Jul 2004
For those of you who are interested in Chet's wheels......similar to my wheels (HP EVO Lightning) please feel free to contact Tavis (Monarch Wheels) directly at (714) 521-3888. He can hook you up..............tell him Chet at Fieros West sent ya!!!

This is what it looks like on Chet's Fiero
(18x8 front with 38 offset on 225/40/18) and (18x9 back with a 35 offset on 255/35/18 Falkens 452)

------------------

CALIFORNIA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CALIFORNIA GTSend a Private Message to CALIFORNIA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the information regarding Monarch Wheels Kooljess!!!!

Puking Ina ayos ba pare!!!!

[This message has been edited by CALIFORNIA GT (edited 07-20-2007).]

Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Bump

what does "bump" mean? my guess is it means "I agree". is that correct?
Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Qcksilver

84 posts
Member since Aug 2006

This is with 18 front and back....................................

These wheels are wicked sweet! Great job. Kooljess or anyone else if they know, do G Boyz Custom Wheels & Accessories have a web site or a catalog they can mail out to me at least? I tried a search and came up with nothing.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

I just put these on this week. Very similiar to BMW M5 rims. Don't mind the paint....still waiting for the body shop to fit it in.
Dave

I love the rear louvre looks hot i tried to find a thread of yours about it. Got any info on how u built it.
What did u use?
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Qcksilver:

what does "bump" mean? my guess is it means "I agree". is that correct?

"Bump" means a "push" to the top of the forum. - Welcome to the forum Qcksilver. And a bump to the top^^^

Bob

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

I love the rear louvre looks hot i tried to find a thread of yours about it. Got any info on how u built it.
What did u use?

the louvers were made by Hammond, but discontinued back in the early 1990's. I found mine on ebay thanks to Fiero1Fan. They are very rare. Expect to pay a lot for them. I think I spent $500 in a bidding war, but I would have easily dropped over $1000.00 for them.
Dave
ignorant prodigy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Monarch Wheels) directly at (714) 521-3888. He can hook you up..............tell him Chet at Fieros West sent ya!!!

This is what it looks like on Chet's Fiero
(18x8 front with 38 offset on 225/40/18) and (18x9 back with a 35 offset on 255/35/18 Falkens 452)

will these wheels fit with stock springs or do you need coil overs?

------------------

87GT
Massachusetts
ignorantprodigy@aol.com

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered a set of these.

They're going on this car. (The front is ~1.5" lower than in the pic.)

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fasback..........................88 3.4 coupe -soon to be something other than red

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Just ordered a set of these.

They're going on this car. (The front is ~1.5" lower than in the pic.)

I was going to get those a few years ago. They are perfect, but I couldn't find them in the width I wanted(
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ignorant prodigy:

will these wheels fit with stock springs or do you need coil overs?

You will need coil overs in the rear to fit this rims..............I think you will need coil over pretty much once you go to the 18x9 set up.

------------------

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kool jess, more info on those tires please? Also, the offsets? + where did you get 9" rims? I could only find them in 18x7.5

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 07-25-2007).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87FieroGTx:
I was going to get those a few years ago. They are perfect, but I couldn't find them in the width I wanted

FWIW, they've got them in 17x7 and 17x8.
Don't know what you were looking for, however. Coming from Tire Rack, BTW.

aqua-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aqua-manSend a Private Message to aqua-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HpRacing.com

Passenger Car 18"x7.5"
18"x8"
18"x9"
19"x8.5"
19"x9.5"

Available in Hypersilver Light & Chrome

------------------
1986 FieroGT now a 4.9,Getrag 5 speed, 18" 225's on front 18" 265's on rear, KYB's, Front & Rear Sway Bars

Any day that you remain above ground is a good day!

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 07-25-2007).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HP Racing discontinued the Evo 18x9 in the 5/100 bolt pattern months ago (except in black). That really pissed me off, but I settled on the 18x8". Their website is not updated, but they'll tell you when you call them.
Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 07-26-2007).]

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After a paint job and replacing the quarter windows i plan on getting rims similar to my old ones.
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

AutoTech, what kind of wheels/tires sizes are those?
Your car looks excellent!
PFF
System Bot
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a notchie gone wild!!! Very nice!!!

------------------

CALIFORNIA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2007 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CALIFORNIA GTSend a Private Message to CALIFORNIA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some very nice looking wheels on everyone's FIEROS!!!

Randomtask -

The tires on KoolJess's car are Falkens 452 his set-up is 18 X 8 front with 38 offset on 225/40/18 and 18x9 back with a 35 offset on 255/35/18 with coil overs. I wanted my car wih exactly the same stance as his car, so that's what I have. As far as getting 18 X 9 wheels, if you like the style wheels I have, you can contact Tavis at Monarch Wheels directly at (714) 521-3888. He can hook you up..............tell him Chet at Fieros West sent ya!!!

Chet
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I called him, he's talking almost $900 + shipping. Wheel max does $640+ shipping. . . Dunno yet though . . .
CALIFORNIA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CALIFORNIA GTSend a Private Message to CALIFORNIA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randomtask-

Is that 640.00 + shipping for 18 X 8 (Front) & 18 X 9 (Rear) Monarch wheels?

Chet
Fierari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierariSend a Private Message to FierariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CALIFORNIA GT:

Randomtask-

Is that 640.00 + shipping for 18 X 8 (Front) & 18 X 9 (Rear) Monarch wheels?

Chet

That would probably be AZA E-2s. Just make sure you don't tell them it's for an '88 or they'll probably hangup on you. Been there, done that.

That would be AZA Z-2s, It's Exel E-2s.

[This message has been edited by Fierari (edited 07-27-2007).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I really like that!
Is it an 87 SE? (just a guess)

shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
blue87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue87Send a Private Message to blue87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool rims

[This message has been edited by blue87 (edited 08-09-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock