Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets (Page 9)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 11-12-2009 12:23 PM
Replies: 423
Last post by: Fiero1Fan on 07-05-2011 03:38 AM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I am here finally. Bypassing the firewall at work, so can't stay long. All buckets are boxed. If you have not received yours yet, PM me with your shipping address, I need to confirm with my list.

Sorry for the delay, thank you for your patience. I finally have a home PC again, and am working on getting some actual PC time on it.
IP: Logged
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
Hi synthesis. PM sent.
wdg88gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wdg88gtSend a Private Message to wdg88gtDirect Link to This Post
Sythesis...still have not received the buckets or the harness. PM sent.
DaveP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post
Chris,
PM sent.
Dave.
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2010 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

I have been waiting for the T3 harness as well...

[This message has been edited by zigaroo (edited 04-17-2010).]

daring4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daring4Send a Private Message to daring4Direct Link to This Post
PM sent last week...any updates?
daring4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daring4Send a Private Message to daring4Direct Link to This Post

daring4

38 posts
Member since Jun 2009
Ooops double clicked

[This message has been edited by daring4 (edited 04-18-2010).]

FieroJonney

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyDirect Link to This Post
woot woot
Finished the bucket/T3 harness upgrades.
<3 them so much.
Safety first!

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Here is an update from Synthesis:

"Hey Timo. I am on my phone right now. Comcast shut my internet off early, when I requested it be shut off at the end of the month. Moving on Friday.
Shipping boxes today.
Will have a list of names for you later if I can sign on from work. Alex4mula harness out today, bunch of lights and buckets
I can't even check my email right now. Work has me so busy. and the network is locked down.

And please tell everyone thank you from me. I will be shipping almost everything this week. I have 7 boxes out today, and another 12 stacked."

Sounds good to me....
daring4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daring4Send a Private Message to daring4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJonney:

woot woot
Finished the bucket/T3 harness upgrades.
<3 them so much.
Safety first!

That looks SWEET! Can't wait for mine to show up, sounds like a week or so...

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Here is an update from Synthesis:

<snip>

Sounds good to me....

That would explain why he didn't answer my email - it wasn't too important (just checking in), but the long delay had me questioning what happened.
PFF
System Bot
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
Buckets came in. No harness though.
daring4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daring4Send a Private Message to daring4Direct Link to This Post
Hey my buckets were waiting at the front door today! How many people have powder coated theirs? When my lights get here I'm gonna trial fit the buckets then pull em out and do em semi gloss black, I think I have half a can left.

Thanks again!
DaveP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post
Chris,
Any updates?
Dave.
BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I just talked to Synthesis on the phone. He is in his new house and job. The job doesn't allow personal Internet access and Charter has not hooked up his internet connection yet. He doesn't have access to his email where all the shipping information is stored.

He has several boxes of Lights, buckets and harness' ready to ship but can't ship without the address'. Charter is suppose to be at his place tomorrow to hook up the internet and he is trying to get authorization at work to unblock PFF.

Keep your fingers crossed that one or the other gets him back on the net tomorrow. Then the shipments will continue.
woodrow50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2010 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
Buckets arrived the ther day. Allow me to echo the superlatives of the other members who've received theirs.
Hopefully the Tier 3 harness can be shipped soon.
Thanks again, guys.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Finally powder coated mines today. But was prohibited to work on Fieros on Mother's weekend so will have to wait until next week to put hem on

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis is online again!! The rest of the ordered buckets will be going out this week!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Buckets are in a storage building 80 miles from me. I just have to get over and pick them up. Then I can ship. Shouldn't be more than a few days. I will get them out as soon as I get them.
PFF
System Bot
woodrow50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
Any time frame on shipping a Tier 3 harness (receipt of payment was acknowledged 2/10/10)?
Samohtneas

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamohtneasSend a Private Message to SamohtneasDirect Link to This Post
Are there any sets still available?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis has picked up the buckets from storage. We will have an update on availability by tomorrow.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Well... I'm putting myself on the list for a set, if there are enough left over. I already have my lights and I want to get them installed in something

-----------
Chris, if there's a spare set, let me know and I'll send you the payment. Thanks.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Well... I'm putting myself on the list for a set, if there are enough left over. I already have my lights and I want to get them installed in something

-----------
Chris, if there's a spare set, let me know and I'll send you the payment. Thanks.

Unfortunately, I do not believe there is a spare set, after picking up the remainder... There is one set that was not zinc plated (prototype set) and therefor, has some rust on it. It can be sanded or sand-blasted, and then powder coated to resolve that... Not sure if I want to let those go only because I can not guarantee they won't rust again.

On that note:

If you have paid for, and are waiting for buckets, please PM me. I need to consolidate my ship lists so I can get these out to you.

DaveP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

PM sent.

Dave.
wdg88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wdg88gtSend a Private Message to wdg88gtDirect Link to This Post
PM sent again...please reply...paid February 10th.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys.. Received PMs. wd88gt, received yours.

Still waiting on one or two people to get back with me.

I have all of the buckets, they are packed, boxed and labeled. Just have to ship. Also received parts for harnesses today.

Timo, still having issues with Skype.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 06-09-2010).]

wingless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winglessClick Here to visit wingless's HomePageSend a Private Message to winglessDirect Link to This Post
Any links for the harnesses? and 90mm Hellas? I bought a set of these buckets a long time ago, and am now ready to install the lights. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

*edit for typos

[This message has been edited by wingless (edited 06-11-2010).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
wingless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winglessClick Here to visit wingless's HomePageSend a Private Message to winglessDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fiero1Fan! Hellas ordered! Any wait time on harnesses?
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wingless:

Thanks Fiero1Fan! Hellas ordered! Any wait time on harnesses?

Yes.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay. I am still waiting on one or two people on my ship list to get back to me and confirm.

Shipping begins today on buckets, and whatever complete harnesses I have.
DaveP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updates.
DaveP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post
Bump for status.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaveP:

Bump for status.

DaveP, your buckets will be going out on Wednesday along with your harness.
DaveP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

DaveP, your buckets will be going out on Wednesday along with your harness.

Thanks for the update. One clarification, I'm only waiting on the buckets, I received my harness in May.
DaveP.
HTXtremes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesDirect Link to This Post
is there going to be a second run of the mark two buckets?

[This message has been edited by HTXtremes (edited 06-29-2010).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HTXtremes:

is there going to be a second run of the mark two buckets?

Yes there will be.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock