Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 11-12-2009 12:23 PM
Replies: 423
Last post by: Fiero1Fan on 07-05-2011 03:38 AM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaveP:

Thanks for the update. One clarification, I'm only waiting on the buckets, I received my harness in May.
DaveP.

Thanks.
IP: Logged
DaveP

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post
The buckets arrived today. Very nice and well worth the wait.
Thanks again for making these available.
DaveP

Chris and Timo, pm's sent.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry it took so long. Glad you like them.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Yes there will be.

I'll be waiting....
kk86 2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kk86 2m6Send a Private Message to kk86 2m6Direct Link to This Post
what are those headlights called? theyre awesome
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Low Profile with Hella 90mm lamps
Oreif

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis I sent you a PM.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
PM Received and responded to.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fiero1Fan. Will it bother you if I use mine for this?

If I center them all the holes line right up. May be great to have at lawn parties.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
What ever makes you smile....
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
i havent read through everything in this thread, there is a lot to read. is this made with full HID projectors? like the D2S or D2R.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | modernize your fiero with technology!
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

since i seem to be getting so many PM's about my hitch, ill answer right here
the trailor hitch/bike rack hitch jack, lifting and resting points...

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The buckets are sold with out lights. Some people have installed HID lights. The only HID lights I recommend are the Hella HIDs as they are DOT approved.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
The buckets are sold with out lights. Some people have installed HID lights. The only HID lights I recommend are the Hella HIDs as they are DOT approved.
AnimalGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AnimalGTSend a Private Message to AnimalGTDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan- PM sent.
SuperFieroPFI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperFieroPFISend a Private Message to SuperFieroPFIDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the next batch
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperFieroPFI:

Put me on the next batch

ok
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
I'm totally up for a pair next batch if I don't get my car running first, otherwise I may ditch popups and go flush. Broken popups and not going to bother fixing them for the oem lights. But it may take a while to get the car on the read anyways lol.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2010 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

ooo excellent.
wdg88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wdg88gtSend a Private Message to wdg88gtDirect Link to This Post
February 10th will be the one year anniversary of payment...still no buckets.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wdg88gt:

February 10th will be the one year anniversary of payment...still no buckets.

I will find out what happened. You should have had them a long time ago.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
where can i get the projectors? i looked on hella's site and i only found the H9 version. and it wasnt even the projector.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Thje lamps are available from here: http://yellowandbluelighting.com/
The H9's are what we recommend for the buckets. What are you looking for if not the H9's?

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 11-19-2010).]

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
a true HID bulb/projector... the D2S style. unless that H9 setup is not a halogen to hid kind of swap over, those wouldnt project the light out in the true hid fashion from hid bulb swaps ive experienced.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
If you are looking for the 90mm HID then here is the low-beam: http://yellowandbluelightin...-d2s-bulb-68139.html
They will also be able to get the high-beam in the D2S for you. These are the ONLY HID's that are recommended for my buckets because they fit and are DOT approved.
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeDirect Link to This Post
Hi Timo,

Do you know if the harnesses are still being made? I've purchased and received the buckets and lights and was hoping to have the harness so that I could have installed for last spring...didn't happen.
It appears as though the individual who was making the harnesses is no longer interested in making them...do you know of anyone else who can make them or can you post instructions on how to make them...I'd really like to have my lights installed for this spring.

Thanks
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eau_Rouge:
do you know of anyone else who can make them or can you post instructions on how to make them...I'd really like to have my lights installed for this spring.

eau , its very simple it took me longer to take the buckets out of the car than to make a harness (at least after reading this) https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/095436.html

=good luck=
todd

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
wdg88gt

I shipped your buckets within a week after you got your harness. I am surprised you have not received them yet.

I hadn't received a PM or seen anything that would have led me to believe you did not get them.

I will pick up one of the "demo" sets from the machine shop that they made to leave on their display table. They are identical to what was produced and shipped, just an extra set that the shop made for display purposes.
I will ship within the week, and provide info.

I also discovered that I had a glut of PMs, including one from Mirriador about the extra power pigtails I needed to send him. I was not receiving notice of new PMs.
He should have received those as well, but did not. Those will reship this week. I will make the remainder of them.

As for harnesses, I am still producing them, but being caught up, I was busy during my normal life activities that they have taken a lower priority.

I will step up manufacturing again and notify when they are ready.

As for the next batch of brackets, I am the hold up on those. I am still paying in what is owed by me to the bucket fund. I do not have an ETA yet, but it IS being actively worked on.
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeDirect Link to This Post
tmur,

Thanks very much for the link - I'm on it!

Originally posted by tmur115:

eau , its very simple it took me longer to take the buckets out of the car than to make a harness (at least after reading this) https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/095436.html

=good luck=
todd

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Hey Timo, if you would, tentatively put me down on the perspective buyers list for the next run of buckets...
Thanks,

- Jon
fieroadam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2010 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroadamSend a Private Message to fieroadamDirect Link to This Post
I only just started scrolling through here and I am interested in a set but dont put me on the list yet. How long will you be making these because it might be a while till I have the money since Im still in the building phase (rebuilding a 3800 SC I isn't exactly cheap). I have already swapped to the later 87-88 style motors and harness in my 85 but havent had the chance to test them since the engine is still out. Also, what all do I have to do/buy to finish them?
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2010 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
What is the current "wait time" on the harness? Also, is it a replacement for the original or does it "plug in" to the orginal?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys I have updated the list. The list is just a listing of people who are interested and a place holder for those who want to buy. It is not a list where the people are expected to buy.

As for the harness', it depends on which one you decide for.
Tier 1 is a simple plug-in to the current harness.
Tiers 2 & 3 are replacements for the wiring harness between the lights.
Please see the Harness thread by Synthesis for pics and more info:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/046495.html

Synthesis is very busy right now so I do not know what the wait times are at the moment.

------------------
Fiero1Fan

Fieros Europe

ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
How does one get on this "interested list"? Thanks.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZarZ:

How does one get on this "interested list"? Thanks.

You just did....
fieroadam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroadamSend a Private Message to fieroadamDirect Link to This Post
Ok, put me on the list. My funds are tied up until sometime in the spring or summer but def. interested.
Mirriador

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I also discovered that I had a glut of PMs, including one from Mirriador about the extra power pigtails I needed to send him. I was not receiving notice of new PMs.
He should have received those as well, but did not. Those will reship this week. I will make the remainder of them.

Nothing receive yet, pm send
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mirriador:

Nothing receive yet, pm send

PM responded to. You should have received at least the second package if not the first.

I have also not heard anything from WDG... Did you receive the second box with buckets?

I currently have three packages MIA between the US and Canada now, one to WDG (A second on is out there somewhere, but have not heard) with buckets in it, and two to Mirriador with the second power harness...

I am not sure what is going on with those, or where they are.

Timo's box to Germany came back to me several weeks ago, it had been opened, resealed and shipped back. I shipped it as a "Gift" which I do with all packages leaving the US... The letter I got back pretty much said "This is not a gift, don't try that again"..

WDG, please get back to me and let me know if you have received your buckets. If I need to, I can pull one set from Timo's box, and get you covered.

I need to track down what happened with the packages sent to Canada... I will be in contact with the USPS today to see if I can find them. Thank God for customs form numbers...

I got Mirriador's PM today, and had thought that everything was finally shipped and received until I received the PM...

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Timo's box to Germany came back to me several weeks ago, it had been opened, resealed and shipped back. I shipped it as a "Gift" which I do with all packages leaving the US... The letter I got back pretty much said "This is not a gift, don't try that again"..

I thought they actually are a gift because he helped you get the first run going?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

I thought they actually are a gift because he helped you get the first run going?

Actually, I had the production done here in the US by Timo's request...

The package made it all the way to Germany, and was rejected by German customs cause the box contained multiple products of a "professional" nature. I listed them as car parts as a gift.

But technically, yeah, Timo gets them cause he made the large investment in getting the Mark II buckets going.
RhinoDj

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RhinoDjSend a Private Message to RhinoDjDirect Link to This Post
Please put me on the interested list as well! Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock