Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 11-12-2009 12:23 PM
Replies: 423
Last post by: Fiero1Fan on 07-05-2011 03:38 AM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I'll check with Synthesis today and get a status update for you.
IP: Logged
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Thanks F1F I appreciate it!!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Bump / sent another PM to Synthesis yesterday, did you get it?

Hey. I got your PM. Give me a little bit to get back to you. Other stuff going on here.

I do still have buckets, harnesses are being built... If you ordered a harness from me now, even with H9s, it will be a while before you get it, as you would go at the end of a list of about 20 people.

I will get you in PM in a bit.
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to Synthesis.
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via Paypal for headlight buckets.
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Hey Synthesis, just wondering if you could confirm that you recieved payment from me? Also just curious if you could estimate when you will ship them out? Thank you, it's awesome that you are providing these for fellow fiero lovers.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Hey Synthesis, just wondering if you could confirm that you recieved payment from me? Also just curious if you could estimate when you will ship them out? Thank you, it's awesome that you are providing these for fellow fiero lovers.

Hey. Yes, I did receive payment. I have several sets here that I did not get to take with me. I have to rebuild a server tomorrow, we lost three drives in a RAID6 array during a plant power down.. I was not notified of the power down...

I will ship tomorrow if I can, otherwise, Monday/Tuesday. I have several to ship.
BobJones97

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobJones97Send a Private Message to BobJones97Direct Link to This Post
Who says HID doesn't fit? ;-)

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
bump

------------------
Fiero1Fan

Fieros Europe

Xceler8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xceler8Send a Private Message to Xceler8Direct Link to This Post
Still haven't seen my buckets! Any eta for me? Tracking number? Anything? Sorry to pester but I am getting a little impatient.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xceler8:

Still haven't seen my buckets! Any eta for me? Tracking number? Anything? Sorry to pester but I am getting a little impatient.

Boxed, have not had much time to get to the PO lately.

Forgot them at the door this AM when I had my arms full.

Should have time to ship them tomorrow though. Sorry for the delay. I have a few sets to get out.
PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Should have time to ship them tomorrow though. Sorry for the delay. I have a few sets to get out.

Hey, just wondering if mine are in the batch to be shipped tomorrow? I am assuming that you probably post whose have been shipped though, so I guess this can be considered a bump. Looking forward to hearing that they are in the mail. Thanks.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
zmcdonal and Xceler8... Buckets on the way.
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Amesome!!! Thanks for the update!!
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
any buckets still available? what has it been like to ship to canada?
Ryan
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Yes there are still a couple sets left. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 USD.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Yes there are still a couple sets left. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 USD.

Actually, wait until I can do a visual verification. I have boxes of lights and boxes of buckets, all using the same boxes lol

Let me confirm 100% what I have on hand first, as I still have to box and ship some to Germany.
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
k im already on the list somehow but i guess i can now step up to a set if indeed some are available.
Ryan
BtotheB

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis, I sent you a PM a week or so ago. Can you have a look and reply?

Thanks,

Brad
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Got my buckets today!! They look really great! Sorry about all of the PM's.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2010 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Got my buckets today!! They look really great! Sorry about all of the PM's.

Glad you got them!!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-12-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
any available?

Ryan
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I forgot about this with the crap happening at home.

There are a few sets left.
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
Checking on an update on bucket shipment. You acknowledged receipt of payment on 2/09/10. Any idea when they might be sent out?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by woodrow50:

Checking on an update on bucket shipment. You acknowledged receipt of payment on 2/09/10. Any idea when they might be sent out?

Crap! I have a set boxed, and was trying to figure out who I was missing! Yours was the name that would not come to mind, and I kept thinking "President of the US". lol

Tomorrow when I ship more lights and harnesses.
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
Thank you, sir. No Problem!
Please let me know if you need me to re-send my name and mailing address.
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
When will mine be shipped?

//edit: Just read your current situation in the Hella thread.

[This message has been edited by zigaroo (edited 03-23-2010).]

zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Just thought I would post some finished pics! Thanks again Synthesis, and Fiero1fan, pluses to both of you. Turned out great.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I have not forgotten you guys.

zmc and zig Yours are boxed at the door. I have not had a chance to do much lately. Work is asking me to move to another facility in another state. I get to do a "dry run" there this next week. It would be a move up, but I am unsure if I want to. My other option is to say no, and possibly lose my job.

I am getting things in order, and will be shipping the remainder of the orders soon.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 03-26-2010).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
We still have a few sets left.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 04-06-2010).]

DMendez7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DMendez7Send a Private Message to DMendez7Direct Link to This Post
pm sent to synthesis
PFF
System Bot
daring4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daring4Send a Private Message to daring4Direct Link to This Post
Tell me you have some left! I think my car needs these...Is it still 195 plus 15 to ship? If so paypal will be on its way!

Darin
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Yes we still have a few sets left. Payment info in the first post of the thread.
daring4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daring4Send a Private Message to daring4Direct Link to This Post
Payment sent! Although it said payment sent to LMK computers...hope thats right!

Darin
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
It is correct.
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Starting to get a little annoyed, I paid January 21st for buckets and a harness and am still waiting. Any updates??
daring4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daring4Send a Private Message to daring4Direct Link to This Post
Hopefully its the harnesses holding your order back, I'd be annoyed too if mine take 3 months to show up. I'm hoping the guy has alot going on at his job and he'll make it right.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
^^ that's what I heard last I checked. Changing from a private contractor to a full timer at a different location.
daring4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daring4Send a Private Message to daring4Direct Link to This Post
His work and home life is more important than my headlight buckets, for sure. My lights work fine. I am kinda in the same situation and his hobby is what we are paying for, not his full time job.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Just talked to Synthesis and he has a new PC now. He is checking PM's, emails and getting harness' ready. He will be posting updates shortly.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock