Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 11-12-2009 12:23 PM
Replies: 423
Last post by: Fiero1Fan on 07-05-2011 03:38 AM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RhinoDj:

Please put me on the interested list as well! Thanks!

You're on it.
IP: Logged
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
For any of you guys still undecided on this setup, let me tell you.....it's one of-if not the best upgrade you can make to your Fiero! And, while I could go on for days about how this changes and improves the looks and attitude of the car, by far the best part is the blowtorch light intensity of the Hella H9s. Driving with them is a night and day difference from the stock setup.....I've had mine installed for 7 months and could/would never go back. Many, many thanks go out to Fiero1fan and Synthesis for the hard work and determination it took to make these happen!!!

PS: 1. You won't need HID's with these, and
2. The tier 3 harness made the install effortless

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 12-27-2010).]

blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlDirect Link to This Post
I may want to buy a set. I hope this second batch comes soon. Can pay whenever your ready.

[This message has been edited by blkpearl (edited 12-28-2010).]

Kune

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KuneClick Here to visit Kune's HomePageSend a Private Message to KuneDirect Link to This Post
Put me up on the list

/Mattias
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
Hey synthesis, any updates on a harness (Tier 3, rear battery)?
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updates.... how far out are we from this run being made/finished?

In short, ETA is: ?
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
I might be interested in another set for my formula. I hope the shipping issues have/will be cleared up for this run.
wdg88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wdg88gtSend a Private Message to wdg88gtDirect Link to This Post
No buckets yet.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2011 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wdg88gt:

No buckets yet.

I'll try to reach Synthesis this evening to get an answer.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I'll try to reach Synthesis this evening to get an answer.

No luck yet.... still trying
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys...
Timo, my phone is DOA. I can't get it to hold a charge. Taking it to AT&T today.

wdg, I have the customs form numbers from the USPS, and sent some emails out to a few addresses.
If you have not received by Wednesday, I will ship this next set of buckets out of Timo's box.

mirriador, I have the new harness boxed up, I am not sure why Canadian packages are having issues, I have your customs form numbers as well.
I will reship this one on Wednesday as well if you have not received anything by then.

Edit: I am home sick today, so I will be watching for an email response from US Customs today.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 01-10-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay. I have been very sick all week. Cindy was kind enough to give me a bad head cold that kept me out of work Monday, Tuesday and part of Wednesday, and it has now migrated to a sinus/ear infection...

I am headed out to the Post Office as we speak.
I heard back from US Customs, and they have found one of the packages bound for WDG. It is being returned to me, as the label apparently was damaged and it hit the "Dead Letter Office". Didn't know they had one of those for International Packages.
They are looking for the others.

WDG, I am shipping you a set out of Timo's package, and when this other one gets back, I'll inspect and then include it in Timo's box.

Your customs form number is CP432006558US
Mirriador: CP432006544US
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
What is the total cost for Buckets, Lights, Tier3 Harness & shipping to 33976?

I want to go this route for my new build.
Mirriador

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorDirect Link to This Post
Does the track number you give me is correct???
usps can't find that track number
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

I budgeted roughly $650 all together... but prices for bulbs may have changed since the 60mm modules showed up on the market
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Hi JimmyS,

The buckets are $210 with shipping ( next batch coming )
The 90mm lights are $208 for all 4 + shipping, ( http://www.yellowandbluelig...tSearch=90+mm&List=0 )
The tier 3 harness was $125 + shipping, ( you'll need to contact Synthesis for it ) .

F1F

------------------
Fiero1Fan

Fieros Europe

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 01-20-2011).]

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
arent there some of the projector ones without the beauty ring around the projector lens>
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2011 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

arent there some of the projector ones without the beauty ring around the projector lens>

Hella offers a 50mm head-light system: http://cat.hella.com/hella-...@Hella-USA@CT@01.L03

They won't fit this version of the buckets because the mounting holes are spaced differently.
fierofury

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofurySend a Private Message to fierofuryDirect Link to This Post
Do you guys offer an option for powdercoating the buckets?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofury:

Do you guys offer an option for powdercoating the buckets?

Unfortunately, no. The buckets come zinc electroplated.

Powdercoat thickens the material, which can prevent you from securely mounting the headlight adjuster clips.
Some people have opted to powdercoat, but then they still have to shave the powdercoat from the mounting holes, which leaves metal exposed and can cause the powdercoat to flake and peel.

A good smooth coat of etching primer, and then a layer of high grade enamel, and let it cure. That is the best option for painting these.
Johbby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohbbySend a Private Message to JohbbyDirect Link to This Post
Where do I sign my name up for a set of the buckets, when they become available?
PFF
System Bot
sporlan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sporlanSend a Private Message to sporlanDirect Link to This Post
Hello.
I would like a set of these with lights and wiring harness please.
Thanks,
Jared
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Are these headlight buckets still being made?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock