Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mark II 90mm Low-profile buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 11-12-2009 12:23 PM
Replies: 423
Last post by: Fiero1Fan on 07-05-2011 03:38 AM
Nebiros88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Any sets still available?
IP: Logged
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:

Any sets still available?

Yes there are still several sets left.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Synthesis sent the shipping info the the last orders to the shop so they are going out. He is trying to get the shipping info ie tracking numbers for those who haven't received their buckets yet.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis, did you get a chance to post the measurements yet?
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Synthesis sent the shipping info the the last orders to the shop so they are going out. He is trying to get the shipping info ie tracking numbers for those who haven't received their buckets yet.

pm mine to me please.
Rixthetrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis,
how's my buckets/harness going please?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Rix, buckets are packed, harness is near completion.

Everyone else..
I have been so busy lately I have not had time for anything online.
I am sorry for the delay.

I did not get tracking numbers back from the shop yet, as I have not had much contact directly with them during the last week due to work overtime and home issues.

I will be on the ball and updating this thread ASAP (as in, today/tomorrow).
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Payment sent
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis,
please contact me when ready for shipping address.
Please also send with tracking so it has to be signed for.
I can have it put in the shipping container with the other heavy or large parts.

Please also discuss payment with Timo.

Thanking you,
Rick
Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC & White Formula

PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post
Still no buckets!!!
Any idea what's up? It's been about a month now!

Let me know if you can get tracking info!!!!

Thanks,
Rick
PFF
System Bot
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Not to step on toes but I've been waiting awhile and I guess if it comes to Friday I'm filing a claim, this is getting ridiculous. Buyer Beware!
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
02greens10 & PS87GT,
I don't want to step on any toes here so take what I say with a grain of salt. This is really none of my business just an outsider looking in.

PS87GT, you sent payment according to your own post on the afternoon of 12/12

02greens10, you sent payment according to you own post on the evening of 12/18.

PayPal states that when you pay for something by echeck that it can take 3-5 days before it even shows up in the seller's account.
This places PS87GT's payment arriving on 12/17-18, and 02greens10 on 12/23-24.

This is about the worst time nationwide to try to ship anything and have it arrive in a timely order. I don't know how things are where you guys live but around here it can take 3-4 days to get a letter across town.

Clearly they have the products, they are making efforts to get them out - surely you all had/have families/jobs/Christmas/new years to deal with?

Don't send out a buyer's beware to a group of guys putting forth the effort to create and supply a dwindling industry with nice products. Especially when you have only been waiting 10 days (excluding holidays/weekends) - 02greens10

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Nebiros88 (edited 01-13-2010).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Guys I am working on getting the tracking numbers for you packages. Please PM me your mailing address'.
Snythesis works in network support and most of the time gets off too late to make it personally to the shop that is sending these out.
Give me a couple more days and I'll have some info for you.

F1F
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Timo, PM sent.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nilknarf:

Timo, PM sent.

PM returned
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
I would like to add that I have purchased buckets from Timo in the past and have not had any problems. Heck, Timo even arranged to purchase a set of rims from Germany and shipped them over here. That cost me a significant amount of $$ and took a lot of time. Bottom line, he came through and is a stand up guy. If they say they are gonna deliver their product, they will.

By the way, I have paid for a set of buckets and a Tier III harness and am patiently awaiting their arrival. I must admit that I am getting a little antsy(sp?) too as I purchased my harness in Mid November, however I understand that these take time to build. I for one want to receive a quality product and don't want anything overlooked because people wanted these harnesses churned out quick and dirty. I know they will come through and deliver their products to everyone who purchased from them.

[This message has been edited by Nilknarf (edited 01-13-2010).]

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry their word is good.....I was one of the first few to receive mine and all I can say is that it was defintielly worth the wait. Luckilly, mine went out well before the Christmas rush hit. I don't know either Timo or Syns personally, but having satisfactorally bought from them, I have NO reason to doubt anything they say. As was pointed out above, this time of year is painfully difficult to ship and/or recieve anything in a timely manner. It's taking Fedex 4 days to get a package from Illinois to my home in Oklahoma.......not bad........unless you consider it is only a 12-14 hour drive!

I also agree that considering these guys are making a product for us (at very little to no profit) to fit cars which no other retailers seem to acknowledge still exist, we need to be patient and thank God above that someone has the talent, skill, and funds to finance such a low margin venture to begin with! Just my 2 cents worth.

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 01-13-2010).]

Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Guys: chill! I paid 11-12-09 and I'm still waiting. Its cool though, I paid before they were 100% finished and in good faith that they'll get them out when everything is caught up at the shop or in their personal lives. I've had the lights sitting in a box since.... October I think, and its not going to hurt them any to sit another couple weeks or whatever. Granted, I do wish that I had them back before the weather turned to crap, but its not like its never going to warm up again. Just give 'em some time and they'll be out

F1F: I sent a PM w/ my addy to see if tracking info exists or not yet for my order.

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 01-21-2010).]

zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
Do I win? I paid 9-1-09 for tier3 harness and, eventually, the buckets.

I know Synthesis has a lot on his plate, I know this isn't an easy thing for a one man (for the harnesses) operation to do, so as long as I know he doesn't literally up and disappear, I'm willing to bite my tongue and be patient. Because in the end, I'm going to get some kickass products by Synthesis and F1F that aren't going to require constant tinkering---it'll be an install and walkaway process. That's hard to ask for, and find, from someone who steps up and says, "Sure, I'll provide this service for the community" and barely make a buck off it at the same time.
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickDirect Link to This Post
Hope Fiero1fan doesn't mind me saying....
I was one of, if not the first (as far as I know) to pay for the latest Gen buckets.
I am waiting for a harness that until recently I hadn't ordered, so I am still
waiting for both to arrive as arranged, together.

Last Easter I was waiting for some fibreglass parts for my Fiero
from a PFF member, I am still waiting. I have emailed and emailed
the guy - without response, then a few months ago with a hollow
promise. Recently I have started calling him at home.
When I front on his door after the 10 hour drive, he'd bloody
well either better have the cash to return, or the stuff I paid for....

Fact is, I know with Fiero1Fan - I had the responses and saw
quantifiable progress, it gave me confidence in him. He's genuine, with
legitimate business ethics.

Again; both of these guys have maintained good contact within the Forum
and either explained delays and or showed progress reports - as
you can see on the thread. It was only through trust that anyone
can even buy them right now.....

So trust these guys, and you'll get a product not found elsewhere,
and at reasonable prices.
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys.

I am sorry about this. I take the blame fully (although I do want to say I am yelling at the shop, as they are the ones shipping buckets and have let me down).

I know that they have boxed and labeled buckets to go out, but many of them have not shipped. I am hoping to remedy that today.

Entirely my fault. I accept any negative feedback or ratings on this.

The shop is a place I "moonlight" at, and they built the buckets as a small job for me. Their normal clients consist of businesses that employ 1,000+ people, so this was a side job for them, and can interfere with their normal money making endeavors.

As such, I have been put on the back burner more than once, and I am tired of it. I will be in contact today and if I need to, will personally drive down there and pick up all of the packages and ship them myself.

I will update this thread later today.

Chris
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Put my foot down at the shop.

I was told that one of the guys who shipped was let go due to a major screwup on one of the other projects.
Not an excuse, just what I was told.

fieromadman, I can't ship to you without an address.

Greens, yours is packed. It should have been out by now, it is not. It will go out today or tomorrow. I have asked for tracking numbers on all boxes.

If you have paid for buckets and not received them, please PM me your Name, Address and UserID. I will compare them to payments received and the shipping list.

I have a few people I do not have addresses for. Zigaroo is one.. I need that again. I know Timo got it for me once, but I have lost it in the sea of PMs I have.

For those who were waiting for harnesses with buckets, I am shipping your buckets to you, and will pack harnesses and ship out of pocket once they are done.

I want these buckets out to you asap.
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
And there you have it!
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooDirect Link to This Post
So weird because my address is right there with my PayPal info, unless that doesn't show up on your end.

You have a PM coming.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zigaroo:

So weird because my address is right there with my PayPal info, unless that doesn't show up on your end.

You have a PM coming.

Thank you for the PM.

I don't receive addresses on "Gift" payments or "Payment owed".

I sent you a PM in return.
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

Do you need my address? I sent it to Timo last night.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Chris,

Do you need my address? I sent it to Timo last night.

Please.
Nilknarf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

PM Sent.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Chris,

PM Sent.

PM Responded to.

Just got yelled at for surfing. Will be on later.
FieroJonney

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonneySend a Private Message to FieroJonneyDirect Link to This Post
<3 you Chris
PFF
System Bot
Mirriador

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorDirect Link to This Post
pm sent with my address
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set + harnesses if they're still available...

Brad
PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2010 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm just trying to get tracking info in case there's a problem!!!
I have bought plenty of stuff from these guys(F1F & Synthesis)
and have had no problems before!
The products they sell are top notch, and worth the wait!!

Rick
DaveP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post
Chris,
PM sent.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the list... Payment sent!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2010 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Put me on the list... Payment sent!

Payment received.

I can deliver both the buckets and the lights to you at the February meeting.
wdg88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2010 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wdg88gtSend a Private Message to wdg88gtDirect Link to This Post
I would like to get the whole kit...buckets, tier 3 harness and lights. Need to know the total cost shipped to Canada. PM sent.
BobJones97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2010 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobJones97Send a Private Message to BobJones97Direct Link to This Post
Just checking status on completed orders... Any updates on shipping? ETA? Thanks...
02greens10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
pm sent for a tracking number..................
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock