Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Voting Bush after watching F911????!!! (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Voting Bush after watching F911????!!! by MontrealMike
Started on: 07-14-2004 10:17 AM
Replies: 414
Last post by: 88GTNeverfinished on 09-10-2004 12:13 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

No Tood.
I fear you are feeling what the Nazis felt. I mean you no disrespect Todd but the American Government has gotten VERY VERY OPPRESIVE compaired to the way they treated your grandfather. Your grandfather FOUGHT oppresion you are fighting FOR it if you support this current trend.

I want no part of it Todd, if anything I will fight oppression, I will fight for freedom, I will fight FOR the Constitution of the United States of America and I will pledge my aliegence to the flag of the United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation, (under god if you must jam it down my throat), indivisible, with Liberty and JUSTICE for all.

WE HAVE A NEW WINNER IN THE "STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE F****** LIFE" CONTEST!

How dare you make a statement comparing me to Nazis you little S***.

That was not only the most offensive thing I have every read in my life but 87GTSleepr is RIGHT! Although my Grandfather is not Black he is first generation Italian and was treated like dirt much of his life in New York. Despite that!, he believed in the ideals of freedom and put himself in harms way to the tune of 3 Purple Hearts (which he declined!) and one Bronze Star for valor in the Battle of the Bulge.

We have liberated Millions of enslaved Iraqis and you can stand there and talk about American oppression when young mena nd women are fighting and dying in the name of speading freedom and security.

I don't even want an apology. Just SHUT THE F*** UP.

IP: Logged
Tigger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GTSleeper:

How about reading a few posts up where I say, "I never believed Iraq had a connection to 9-11. I'm not aware who thought that after seeeing the evidence".

Once again, open your eyes.

Oh, sorry, I'm glad you understand that. The post I responded to sounded like we were defending ourselves from Iraq because of 9/11. My bad.

So what do you suggest, kill all the Muslims?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

No it is not.

You can take your partisan rhetoric to a republican rally, I'm sure people there will listen to that crap.

Actually Tigger. This is an ACTUAL conversation I had with a Football fan on a 49ers Chat site in 1998. His handle was EMAN and he is from Washington State. I've saved it for JUST such an occassion.

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

We have liberated Millions of enslaved Iraqis and you can stand there and talk about American oppression when young mena nd women are fighting and dying in the name of speading freedom and security.

Oil, don't forget about the oil Todd.

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Tigger

4368 posts
Member since Sep 2000

Actually Tigger. This is an ACTUAL conversation I had with a Football fan on a 49ers Chat site in 1998. His handle was EMAN and he is from Washington State. I've saved it for JUST such an occassion.

Oh, that's great. What timing, real relevant to what's going on right now. Thanks for sharing.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 07-15-2004).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Oil, don't forget about the oil Todd.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I LOVE paying $1.00/gallon MORE for gasoline than I did when we didn't have to spend $87 Billion dollars freeing Iraq.

Yeah, that's the ticket, it's all about the oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

I hope Todd's grandfather wasn't black or you will look like an idiot, Bill.

Let's see, when Todd's grandfather was in WWII, black people were second or third class citizens, women were hardly exitent in the professional workplace and one would NEVER speak publicly about being gay.

Yeah Bill, those were the good old days to you, I guess. Less oprpessive and all.

Sir, You have NO CLUE.

Back in the 30's a woman was home raising the kids while daddy went to work in the big smokey place and brought home the baccon and paid no income tax.

In 1965 my father worked in a BIG smokestack factory making good money. He bought a new Pontic GTO Convertable, a house and got married and NEVER paid income tax all in the same year. My mom didn't need to work but by 70 she had to because the cost of living was rising.
So in comes TRICKY Dick in 60x and takes us off the silver standard. NOW we have the beginings of an un-Constitutional governmentally controlled finincial system.

Now he works in a service business for less than 10 bucks an hour and is taxxed down to about the same as he made in 74 when the cost of living was much less but wages were still fairly good.

I got a job a 45k and the mother of my 2 kids had a job making 35k a year. We both had to work full time just to make ends meet and at that we were just squeeking by. We bought a USED car in 99 and a house in 2002. By 03 I was out of work and have been essentially and for all practical purposes not "tax liable". I have NOTHING but a fiero and a computer to my name for all I sweated and slaved over.
I took a job in a field I was good at and spend a crapload of money on just so I could sit on my ass 10 years later and wonder where the jobs went. Now I get calls from OVERSEAS mega billing departments "wanding do no if I am wanting to be making a credit cart paidment". :etf: NO!! Ya damn DOTS!!

The other idiotic and nonrelated issues you addressed are poppycoke by comparison.

Women voted for Clinton regardless of his inept administration. They will vote for Edwards/Kerry too.. just wait and see.
The Tuskigi airmen served with honor and distinction as did the drivers of the "red ball express". If you don't know who they were then I suggest you get educated.
Fags have a right to buttbang if they want, I could care less. Lezbos should have a nightly program on CNN about their expierences, that would be cool.

And my final OPINION is anyone who supports the continued policies supporting tyranical rule OR TRESSPASSING by our governement on forigan soil is a total expatriated idiot, total bafoon and deserves to be blowed up by an "evil terrorist".

I'm going to the polling place come hell or freakin high water and I will VOTE against DUUUUUHHHHBya and his tyranical administration. I'm doing it because I BELIEVE America is in GREAT PERIL if this BULLCRAP continues.

Good Day.

My prediction
If Bush stays in watch for the draft to return.
If Kerry gets in there may still be a draft but it is less likely.
If Nader gets in there will be a revolution and Nader will be convieniently .... disposed of.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-15-2004).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Oh, that's great. What timing, real relevant to what's going on right now. Thanks for sharing.

Can I add this statement to the conversation?

Actually it IS relevant. I have NEVER heard Saddam's named linked to 9/11. I've watched every major GW BUSH speeach and State of the Union address, I watch the news religiously, I watch C-SPAN.....When was it ever mentioned?

There is no question that the President and his entire administration have mentioned the CONNNECTIONS between saddam and Al-Queda to pose teh question, "what if Al-Queda gets nukes from Saddam's weapon's program"? Al-Queda and Iraq had MANY connections and this was a real fear.

THAT is the issue. So stop saying Iraq and 9/11 in the same breath as if you've uncovered some big scandal. There is no evidence of such a link and no one ever said there was. End of smoking gun story.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

WE HAVE A NEW WINNER IN THE "STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE F****** LIFE" CONTEST!

How dare you make a statement comparing me to Nazis you little S***.

That was not only the most offensive thing I have every read in my life but 87GTSleepr is RIGHT! Although my Grandfather is not Black he is first generation Italian and was treated like dirt much of his life in New York. Despite that!, he believed in the ideals of freedom and put himself in harms way to the tune of 3 Purple Hearts (which he declined!) and one Bronze Star for valor in the Battle of the Bulge.

Yeah???
Well he served with MY GREAT UNCLE in the 109th AIRBORNE you dumb freak!
Another great uncle served in 2 WARS as a tanker until he was blown out of his tank in the desert fighting the Nazis!
My first and BEST employer was a MARINE veteran I would do ANYTHING for! 5 years ago I worked for another and quit to get a better job with better pay but he ended up closing his business because he could not find reliable HELP! Everyone else just quit because they couldnt hack it of just got fired for being lazy freaks!!
I almost forgot my Uncle George who was a flight engineer and flew in a B24 "liberator" and dropped bombs on Nazi germany!
My UNCLE is a GENERAL at this VERY MOMENT!

I ALSO have many friends who served in the military, one of them is a record holder and a GREAT psycologist.. ond forget about calling me crazy because he thinks I'm about the only SANE person he knows.. HE'S A JEW!

So don't sit up on your ivory tower and preach the sermon to me about how well theis war is going because YOU my assinine friend probably don't even know what end of the rifle to jam up your stupid ass!

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post

I mean you no disrespect Todd but the American Government has gotten VERY VERY OPPRESIVE compaired to the way they treated your grandfather.

I disagree. I think you have your rose colored glasses on about how things were in the "good old days". My grandfather was born in 1901. He couldn't legally have a beer anywhere in the US until he was 30 (prohibition). My grandmother just barely got the right to vote before she was actually old enough. Do you think the police actually told anyone they had the right to remain silent? Miranda wasn't until the 60s. If they thought they had the guilty party... somehow people confessed a lot more back then.

And they were white... had they been black we could REALLY talk about oppression.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

NOT 9/11!

Jeez you guys are pitiful. Iraq funded, trained, sheltered, and endorsed state sponsored terrorism and teh record is CLEAR on that. There is no evidence to suggest Saddam was involved in 9/11 and NO ONE has said otherwise. Get your BS straight will ya?

It's Clinton all over again:

Pubs: "So lying is OK"?

Libs: "All you guys can focus on is Sex".

Libs: "Sex, Sex, Sex".

Pubs: ".........................yes, but is it OK for the President to lie under oath"?

Pubs: "Under oath it is".

Libs: "So you ADMIT to being a liar. I have nothing further to say to a LIAR like you. This conversation is over"!

Pubs: .............................."Anybody got any Excedrin"?

so lieing is OK if your the president as long as it is not in a court????
like ronnie raygun did about the iran-contra deals??? but wasn't that under oath too?????
or BuSh2 about WMD or why we are now in iraq or the true cost of the war???
HOW MANY LIES DID KEN STAR TELL????
OR KEN -BOY LAY ???

where is the outrage about the CONNs LIES

EVERBODY LIES ABOUT SEX !!! GET OVER IT!!!! THE WITCH HUNT FAILED!!!

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRH:

I disagree. I think you have your rose colored glasses on about how things were in the "good old days". My grandfather was born in 1901. He couldn't legally have a beer anywhere in the US until he was 30 (prohibition). My grandmother just barely got the right to vote before she was actually old enough. Do you think the police actually told anyone they had the right to remain silent? Miranda wasn't until the 60s. If they thought they had the guilty party... somehow people confessed a lot more back then.

And they were white... had they been black we could REALLY talk about oppression.

Yes, I agree with you on that but those "oppresions" are no longer valid.

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Actually it IS relevant. I have NEVER heard Saddam's named linked to 9/11. I've watched every major GW BUSH speeach and State of the Union address, I watch the news religiously, I watch C-SPAN.....When was it ever mentioned?

There is no question that the President and his entire administration have mentioned the CONNNECTIONS between saddam and Al-Queda to pose teh question, "what if Al-Queda gets nukes from Saddam's weapon's program"? Al-Queda and Iraq had MANY connections and this was a real fear.

THAT is the issue. So stop saying Iraq and 9/11 in the same breath as if you've uncovered some big scandal. There is no evidence of such a link and no one ever said there was. End of smoking gun story.

Your full of sh!t, you and I both know that the Bush administration (Bush and all of his staff) conveniently mentioned 9/11 and Iraq over and over and over and over again so that people would connect the dots. Those speeches and press releases/conferences were crafted in just such a fashion to invoke fear of Iraq and what terrorists might do with Iraq's cooperation, and suspicion that evil Saddam was somehow behind 9/11.

We all know there is no evidence to support those assertions. Yes the 9/11 report conveniently leaves bits and pieces for both parties to claim as proof they were right, but there is no way anyone in their right mind can claim Iraq was a threat to us. Its a bunch of horsesh!t and you know it, yet you fight on for your conservative heroes on principle. That makes you insincere and dishonest with yourself. You KNOW they wanted us all to believe Saddam was part of 9/11.

[This message has been edited by connecticutFIERO (edited 07-15-2004).]

87GTSleeper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTSleeperSend a Private Message to 87GTSleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

Wow you really don't research what you talk about do you? Show me an Al Queda or other terrorist training camp in Iraq that did harm to the US. Wait there is none. The training camp you are referring to was Ansar Al Islam. Which was not really tied to Al Queda.

Actually I never said Al Queda, but it is known that Saddam's generals had a meeting with AQ members.

I was referring to Salman Pak, Mr. "do your research". http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/salman_pak.htm

84Bill - Sir, You have NO CLUE.

Back in the 30's a woman was home raising the kids while daddy went to work in the big smokey place and brought home the baccon and paid no income tax.

In 1965 my father worked in a BIG smokestack factory making good money. He bought a new Pontic GTO Convertable, a house and got married and NEVER paid income tax all in the same year. My mom didn't need to work but by 70 she had to because the cost of living was rising.
So in comes TRICKY Dick in 60x and takes us off the silver standard. NOW we have the beginings of an un-Constitutional governmentally controlled finincial system.

Now he works in a service business for less than 10 bucks an hour and is taxxed down to about the same as he made in 74 when the cost of living was much less but wages were still fairly good.

I got a job a 45k and the mother of my 2 kids had a job making 35k a year. We both had to work full time just to make ends meet and at that we were just squeeking by. We bought a USED car in 99 and a house in 2002. By 03 I was out of work and have been essentially and for all practical purposes not "tax liable". I have NOTHING but a fiero and a computer to my name for all I sweated and slaved over.
I took a job in a field I was good at and spend a crapload of money on just so I could sit on my ass 10 years later and wonder where the jobs went. Now I get calls from OVERSEAS mega billing departments "wanding do no if I am wanting to be making a credit cart paidment". :etf: NO!! Ya damn DOTS!!

The other idiotic and nonrelated issues you addressed are poppycoke by comparison.

Women voted for Clinton regardless of his inept administration. They will vote for Edwards/Kerry too.. just wait and see.
The Tuskigi airmen served with honor and distinction as did the drivers of the "red ball express". If you don't know who they were then I suggest you get educated.
Fags have a right to buttbang if they want, I could care less. Lezbos should have a nightly program on CNN about their expierences, that would be cool.

And my final OPINION is anyone who supports the continued policies supporting tyranical rule OR TRESSPASSING by our governement on forigan soil is a total expatriated idiot, total bafoon and deserves to be blowed up by an "evil terrorist".

I'm going to the polling place come hell or freakin high water and I will VOTE against DUUUUUHHHHBya and his tyranical administration. I'm doing it because I BELIEVE America is in GREAT PERIL if this BULLCRAP continues.

Good Day.

My prediction
If Bush stays in watch for the draft to return.
If Kerry gets in there may still be a draft but it is less likely.
If Nader gets in there will be a revolution and Nader will be convieniently .... disposed of.

Easy there, Bill. You stated this country was more orepressive than in WWII and I showed examples of how it wasn't. Instead of freaking out, how about some examples of how "oppressed" we are? Show me one example.

Funny that you gripe about taxes when Democrats openly say they will raise them. I don't get it. Also, the draft thing. The ONLY people who have even spoken of a possible draft are Democrats. The Bush administration's said point blank that there will be no draft. Period. Those are the facts, Bill, sorry.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Easy there, Bill. You stated this country was more orepressive than in WWII and I showed examples of how it wasn't. Instead of freaking out, how about some examples of how "oppressed" we are? Show me one example.

Funny that you gripe about taxes when Democrats openly say they will raise them. I don't get it. Also, the draft thing. The ONLY people who have even spoken of a possible draft are Democrats. The Bush administration's said point blank that there will be no draft. Period. Those are the facts, Bill, sorry.

No not "country"

The gov ern ment.

And YES the government is both OPPRESSIVE and TYRANICLE when it comes to the GREEN GOD they force me AND YOU to worship.
I refuse to be oppressed and I will not be bullied into believing we need to OPPRESS another soverign nation that just happens to have OIL.

You can have the facts.. I have the truth and the truth is the facts are BULLSHIT! There HAS to be a draft because there are not enough warm bodies to fill those "boots on the ground."

They MUST allow some R&R or the moral will fall.. So where do you suppose the replacements will come from? Out of Kerry's one million job creating ass perhaps?

connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
This is from an earlier discussion. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/023302.html

You know just because Bush was cautious enough not to explicity say outright that Saddam was behind 911, that doesn't mean he wasn't having his press secretary and other outlets say this and infer it. Here is Bush speaking publicly about the connection between Al Queda and Iraq. Notice how he skirts around actually saying there is a connection, yet he infers that there is one.

president Bush]" Before 11 September 2001, many in the world believed that Saddam Hussein could be contained. But chemical agents and lethal viruses and shadowy terrorist networks are not easily contained. Imagine those 19 hijackers with other weapons, and other plans - this time armed by Saddam Hussein. It would take just one vial, one canister, one crate slipped into this country to bring a day of horror like none we have ever known.

President Bush in his State of the Union address, January 2003. He made these comments in the context of the links he perceived between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda.

OK so here he is our President justifying war with a sovereign nation based on two issues. 1. That Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destructions. And 2. That there is a collaborative relationship between Al Queda and Iraq. On top of all that he throws in 911 to scare people into following along with his plan.

We have since concluded that there aren't any WMD
and there was no connection between Iraq and Al Queda in relationship to attacking the U.S.

Now why exactly are you guys still trying to cling to the last remnants of this lie? Its all a bunch of BullSh!t and you know it.

Is this not proof that Bush insisted on blaming Iraq for 911?
Before 11 September 2001, many in the world believed that Saddam Hussein could be contained.

CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
I am not going to read any further than the first page. I am not very political on this forum at all.

But I just need to say.. Aren't you Canadian? hahahaha LAST TIME I LOOKED CANADIANS DON'T VOTE FOR US PRESIDENTS.

With that said Bush has my vote.

Cory

connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

Cory

Maybe you SHOULD do some reading then, obviously your ill informed about who is best suited to lead our country.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

the war was to stop terror
but has turned iraq into a breeding grounds for terrorests
and there sure are terrorests in iraq,
NOW,
MANY MANY MORE THEN BEFORE THE WAR!!!!

so is that a win or a loss in the war on terror????

sad-dam was falsely painted as "SOMEHOW" behind ben lauden and Al-Queda
FACT IS THEY HATED EACHOTHER
and your BS connections are as real as the WMDs are

BTW sad-dam never had a NUKE so how could he give one to the terrorests????

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
so who's voting bush after seeing that jabba the butt movie?
I think that was the question of the this thread.
In other words did the movie convince you to change your vote.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Maybe you SHOULD do some reading then, obviously your ill informed about who is best suited to lead our country.

Well you know what, I read through a lot of this thread and it didn't convince me to vote for anyone. Everyone has their own opinion about who should lead the country, thats why we vote. If everyone thought the same way, then why vote. There will always be two or more sides, all the sides think they are right. You like Kerry, others like Bush. Everyone has their own toughts on the subject. That's why it's great to live in this country. And to say that he should read this thread and actually vote for Kerry because Michael Moore made an Anti-Bush movie. That's just insane. Isn't this why this thread got started in the first place.

I for one am going to exercise my right to vote. I don't humiliate people that don't vote the same way I do. It's their opinion, plain and simple. And hopefully everyone does their own research on who is best for the country, not who the media plays up the most or who Michael Moore makes a bad movie about. I hope the best man does win. That's why we have this great thing called an election every 4 years. It's your chance to make a difference. You don't like Bush, vote him out. If you like him, keep him in. I know how I feel and I will vote the way my heart and head tells me to. I'm not going to listen to a bunch of people on this forum to decide who to vote for. That's why god gave us a brain. Now go out there and use it. Reserch for yourself instead of listening to all the ramblings here. Vote how you feel, not just how you think someone else wants you to.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

I am not going to read any further than the first page. I am not very political on this forum at all.

But I just need to say.. Aren't you Canadian? hahahaha LAST TIME I LOOKED CANADIANS DON'T VOTE FOR US PRESIDENTS.

Cory

Not very political OR not political on this forum?

How often do you engage in political discussion or are you like one of those bobbleheads that sits in front of the "window" just nodding in agreement or disagreement according to the bump?

Just wondering

connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

You like Kerry, others like Bush.

Where did I say I was voting for Kerry? AS a matter of fact I explicitly wrote that I am a Green party member thats switching to Independent.

And to say that he should read this thread and actually vote for Kerry because Michael Moore made an Anti-Bush movie. That's just insane.

Where did I say he should read this thread, or vote a certain way because of a movie? I said maybe he should do more reading. Reading in general which includes reading threads you respond to. I didn't say he should vote Bush out because of Fahrenheit 9/11.

Reserch for yourself instead of listening to all the ramblings here. Vote how you feel, not just how you think someone else wants you to.

Yes research for yourselves, I know I have. I was anti Gore anti Bush in 2000. Then I was "semi" pro Bush during the period of time between 9/11 to the Iraq war, because I had trust in our president after such a horrible thing as 9/11. I say semi because I was never impressed with Bush's proof about Iraq being a threat. I even defended him to a point on some threads here in OT. Then I did some research and found out that Bush is doing things that I completely disagree with. Thats what research did for me.

[This message has been edited by connecticutFIERO (edited 07-15-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

I for one am going to exercise my right to vote. I don't humiliate people that don't vote the same way I do. It's their opinion, plain and simple.

I agree with that. However, if you don't vote you have no voice PERIOD!

If you don't vote then you are a mindless piece of rubbish that belongs in the trashcan because your opinion on the subject is INEPT to say the least.

I got into a political discussion in the babrber shop a few weeks ago, it lasted long after my haircut was done. When I found out the woman was not even registered to vote I just said. "Mam, no disrepect but if you did not vote you do not have a right to talk about politics AND no right to even "DIS" Bush". She looked offended but I didn't care. I just said register to vote and vote against Bush if you so desire THEN I will be happy to discuss politics with you in the future. Then I left.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

so who's voting bush after seeing that jabba the butt movie?
I think that was the question of the this thread.
In other words did the movie convince you to change your vote.

LOL!
I sure as hell hope not!!

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Yes research for yourselves, I know I have. I was anti Gore anti Bush in 2000. Then I was "semi" pro Bush during the period of time between 9/11 to the Iraq war, because I had trust in our president after such a horrible thing as 9/11. I say semi because I was never impressed with Bush's proof about Iraq being a threat. I even defended him to a point on some threads here in OT. Then I did some research and found out that Bush is doing things that I completely disagree with. Thats what research did for me.

Sorry, I guess I was reading into things. I do recall now that you are for the green party. Didn't mean to misquote you. I was just trying to make a generalization about all of this. Just happened to quote you.

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

LOL!
I sure as hell hope not!!

It might not but make you think twice when you put the ballot in the box

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MontrealMike:

At the very MOST it should do is beg the question. In an attempt to get you to ask the APPROPRIATE question.... WHY should I or WHY shouldn't I?

I'd much rather answer that very very important question myself and not be a mindless bobblehead.

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEDirect Link to This Post

just out of curiosity, what position did you take in our recent elections? feel free to tell me it's none of my business, or PM me if you would like.....unless u don't care that it's in this thread.

edit for spelling

[This message has been edited by LITEDAZE (edited 07-15-2004).]

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:

just out of curiosity, what position did you take in our recent elections? feel free to tell me it's none of my business, or PM me if you would like.....unless u don't care that it's in this thread.

edit for spelling

I voted for Conservative.....I have way more faith in Harper than I do for Martin .....we will see shortly if Martin will keep his promisses.

Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatDirect Link to This Post

What MANY connections are you talking about? Saddam was a secular leader, extremists were a thorn in his side.

W kept saying 911 and Iraq in the same breath until 70% of America believed it.

GL

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tugboat:

What MANY connections are you talking about? Saddam was a secular leader, extremists were a thorn in his side.

W kept saying 911 and Iraq in the same breath until 70% of America believed it.

GL

Time for W to waff.

---------------
Sorry, couldn't resist.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Grandfather is not Black he is first generation Italian and was treated like dirt much of his life in New York. Despite that!, he believed in the ideals of freedom and put himself in harms way to the tune of 3 Purple Hearts (which he declined!) and one Bronze Star for valor in the Battle of the Bulge.

I need to mention one more VERY important observation to those that are seeing what I am getting at.

Though Todds Grandfather served with distinction (and for that I owe him (NOT Todd but Todds Grandfather) my most hearfelt honor) that in no way entitles NOR means that Todd (or anyone including myself) is NOT enthrauled with the totalitarian mentality our government is currently engaged in. It is up to each individual to ask the questions and JUDGE each with another opinion. To take just one is a very inept way of VOTING.

This ugly monster sneeks in under the wire and errodes, not attacks but errodes away the freedoms of not just it's own country but that of other "inferior" governments and peoples.

As I said to Todd and I say it with the utmost conviction that I FEAR it!!
But that in no way means that I will shy away and cower while it destroys both this country and its relations with other peoples and nations of this world WE MUST SHARE IT WITH.

I am but one voice and I may be called a charlatan but that is my conviction. If it is I who believes wrongly then it is I alone who will suffer the consiquence. However, if I am correct then it is WE who will suffer as a consiquence.

And Todd just a friendly FYI. Some days are better than others.

Sig test.
--------------------
Having arisin from a strange dream, 84Bill reaches over and flicks on the emergency backup generator at the Knukelhead counties Kookler power Gernerating facility. Wiping the drool from the corners of his mouth and adjusting his tinfoil hat, 84Bill grabs his time card and punches out for the day.

G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyDirect Link to This Post
Burger King and McDonalds open up stores in Baghdad-TRUE!
Now Iraqis can now eat cow eyeballs!

In a nutshell:

America & England buck U.N. to engage in profiteering and INVADE Afghanistan/Iraq.
State Dept gets Powell and Baker to make rounds and hand out money and concessions to those countries willing to send 'token' troops to make this look multi-lateral.
World Bank agrees to fund this bribing of heads of State...after all, its thier world thier money and they're looking to dominate and protect the 'spice' that drives the worlds economies.

As the U.S. invades- the oilfields are the FIRST thing that gets secured.

Costs are still soaring as no country gives us any real money or support.

Taxpayers get fleeced...must pay approx 75% of DoD's secret running & ongoing tab-the rest paid by new Iraqi puppet govt & $$$ from Basras oil.

U.S. and Big multinationals get generous federal monies to the tune of 60% U.S. GDP during peak wartime effort during 2003.

ExxonMobil sees 21 billion profit.

ExxonMobil and several similar military contract companies involved in Republican initiated war along w/ neocon New World Order pro-Israeli advisors bring satisfaction to thier beneficiaries.
Everyday over 500 million goes to them while our troops 'liberate' Iraq

Astronomical amounts of imaginery money that could have been used to benefit Americans and society/community gets appropriated into individual bank accounts in Geneva and elsewhere by the cronies pushing patriotism and anti-terrorism.

A few extremely wealthy and influential people walk away w/ billions while American and Iraqi citizens are left holding an empty bag...non-safer but A HELL OF A LOT POORER.

OUT>
Special thanks:
P. Wolfowitz
K. Rove
Dubbya
Bush Sr.
Cheney
R. Pearle
Mendolsohn
Rumsfeld
Lantos
T. Delay
Frist
And all our 4 star generals and big military companies & lobbyists for starting this mess.
The cookie jar is now officially empty.
You & your friends have all made out like bandits

[This message has been edited by G-Nasty (edited 07-15-2004).]

connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by G-Nasty:

In a nutshell:

America & England buck U.N. to engage in profiteering and INVADE Afghanistan and Iraq.
State Dept gets Powell and Baker to make rounds and hand out money and concessions to those countries willing to send 'token' troops to make this look multi-lateral.
World Bank agrees to fund this bribing of heads of State...after all, its thier world thier money and they're looking to dominate and protect the 'spice' that drives the worlds economies.

Taxpayers get fleeced...must pay approx 75% of DoD's secret running & ongoing tab-the rest paid by new Iraqi puppet govt & $$$ from Basras oil.

U.S. and Big multinationals get generous federal monies to the tune of 60% U.S. GDP during peak wartime effort during 2003.

ExxonMobil and several similar military contract companies involved in Republican initiated war along w/ neocon New World Order pro-Israeli advisors bring satisfaction to thier beneficiaries.

Astronomical amounts of imaginery money that could have been used to benefit Americans and society/community gets appropriated into individual bank accounts in Geneva and elsewhere by the cronies pushing patriotism and anti-terrorism.

A few extremely wealthy and influential people walk away w/ billions while American and Iraqi citizens are left holding an empty bag...non-safer but A HELL OF A LOT POORER.

OUT>
Special thanks:
P. Wolfowitz
K. Rove
Dubbya
Bush Sr.
Cheney
R. Pearle
Mendolsohn
Rumsfeld
Lantos
T. Delay
Frist
And all our 4 star generals and big military companies & lobbyists for starting this mess.
The cookie jar is now officially empty.
You & your friends have all made out like bandits

Its hard to believe your from texas. AT least someone down there is paying attention.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by G-Nasty:

In a nutshell:

America & England buck U.N. to engage in profiteering and INVADE Afghanistan and Iraq.

OUT>

Now this PISSES ME OFF!!
All I have been hearing lately is get a McJob! Shutup and get a McJob! you are a looser so get a McJob! because I have fallen on hard times and cant find a decent job in the career I chose!
I cant get a loan to re-educate myself in my secondary career as an Aircraft Mechanic (not that there is a booming business there) BUT these damn infernal greed mongers get BILLIONS of dollars but wont forgive me my 20k Student loan that I can't pay off because I don't have a freakin job that will PAY enough..

For the love of all things good!!!!
------------
Enraged 84Bill bashes the crap out of ALL the front row cars that park in the reserved for XXXXX carfully skirting the ones that say reserved for visitors. Feeling a bit relieved. 84Bill is now ready to hit the traffic choked highway for the 6hr, 1 mile drive home.

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Its hard to believe your from texas. AT least someone down there is paying attention.

I noticed that too....isn't texas BUSH's home state? If yes is there a huge amount of support for him down there?

[This message has been edited by MontrealMike (edited 07-15-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2004 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

I noticed that too....isn't texas BUSH's home state? If yes is there a huge amount of support for him down there?

I live in "Jebs" State I mean MY state is Florida and I can tell you myself, my mother and my father are voting aginst the Bushes. I also know 2 of the 3 at may barber shop and a few patrons are voting against the Bushes (atleas Duhbya) as well.

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Hi
Normally I avoid these posts but:
The Airfield, otherwise known ad "Baghdad International Airport" was secured before any of the oilfields were. Oilfieds were not secured until much later. Umm Kusar port and other places were also secured before the US decided to secure one oilfield. How do I know? Because I, like many of my fellow servicemen were -or are-- still there doing their job.
Would I do It again? I just may have to go back.

Did I see 9-11 the movie?
Yes I did.

Am I going to vote for Bush after seeing the movie?
Yes. Bush deserves to get the support of the military and he has my support. If other Americans vote him out of office, so be it. But while GW Bush is in office, he is my President. I will support him.

You know when I seen the movie, I didnt see anything wrong with the "Watch this drive...." scene. What I did see was a president doing what he implored Americans to do.... continue living your lives just as you always have.

SSGT Sammy Williams, USAF
Still serving proudly.....

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I wonder what all you guys that hate Bush with a passion are going to do if he wins the next election? Does that means that we will have to listen to your hateful rantings for another four years, or will you give up because he will be lame duck president if he wins again?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock