Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  88 gt 3800SC with ZZP intercooler swap (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
88 gt 3800SC with ZZP intercooler swap by RULOOKIN
Started on: 02-07-2010 10:21 AM
Replies: 456
Last post by: OHNIKO on 12-11-2012 10:08 PM
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
Got some pics sent to me from the new owner seems he is loving the new ride , Dam i wish i had a heated garage to clean my cars in !
IP: Logged
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

Got some pics sent to me from the new owner seems he is loving the new ride , Dam i wish i had a heated garage to clean my cars in !

glad it went to a good home! hopefully we'll see it out again on some future get2gethers!
keep in touch!

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
By the way, who bought it? Anyone who is currently in the Fiero loop, or a new Fiero owner?
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
was it the guy who posted looking for an 88 and I mentioned yours to him?
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
Is it to personal to post dollar amount of sale? It would just go a long way as far establishing values on our cars. Congrats on the sale. Carter.
Justinbart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2012 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

Is it to personal to post dollar amount of sale? It would just go a long way as far establishing values on our cars. Congrats on the sale. Carter.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../079530-11.html#p437

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.54@132.7

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post
The car is located 10 minutes from my house, so hopefully it will be at next year's pig roast!

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
To answer all the questions ! the car did go to a good home and i know the new owner very well and the option to take the car to shows is there for me if i want The new owner is not in the fiero community, well i guess he is now ! I was pleased to get 15,000 for the car i was asking 15,500 but he took it as is so 15,000 was fair, not that the car needed anything to certify or e test, The new owner will most likely not drive it as he wants it a show car in his garage, and will live in a heated clean safe garage, the car is about a hourn north of me and very close to Camalot (peter),
the new owner knows the entire history of this car from the day i bought it to some of my strugles with the motor swap Its actualy funny that he loves the car so much, when he said many times to give up on the build after the issues i was haveing, I never gave up and 3 motors later its a real beauty of a car fast as hell and very agressive looking,
I am still surffing here once and a while and will check in here to see if he post anything on this thread with his new car, he is well aware of Pennocks and has the info to get here but he is a busys guy and might take him some time to anounce himself with a hello to the forum !

[This message has been edited by RULOOKIN (edited 10-13-2012).]

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2012 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow !!
Got the chance to take RULOOKIN out for a blast last week ! the new owner bought a Mustang 302 Boss Lugana Seca and i got to deliver it to him, we had to move the fiero in the garage and i had my friend finaly sit in the parenger seat and go for a blast with me !! LOL I pushed it harder than i had ever drove it before and still had more to go before my friend said "OK ENUGHF" He was quite impressed with the V6 power and it was a joy for me to show him this was a well built fast as hell car !
The new owner has a collection of a few odd cars 88 Fiero, 2009 VW bug, 1972 354 corvette stingray, Mustang 302 Boss, i drove the Boss and i still think the Fiero is the fastest one but i am sure the Mustang will kill the Fiero off the line !

[This message has been edited by RULOOKIN (edited 11-18-2012).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Duane: It was good meeting you at Carlisle in June and seeing that fine Fiero custom that you assembled. (I was the guy that let you borrow my cell phone) I know that you put a ton of money and work into that Fiero and the results showed themselves.
Selling any Fiero for $15K isn't easy but there is a small audience that appreciates quality and has the money to spend. Best wishes for the future and hope that you get the new Corvette that you wanted.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post
All he needs now is a pair of plaid pants. Geez !
PFF
System Bot
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post

rourke_87_T-Top

1347 posts
Member since Jan 2009
and a lap dog.
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
I still love the Fiero trust me it was not a easy decision to sell it but 15,500 was my selling price so to get 15,000 as is I could not turn it down every car i have ever had or built always had a price i would let it go for ! I
As for the old mans corvette i drive now its fun and i am looking at a Z06 for the summer, Z06! ROB you might need a extra underwear if i take you for a blast in that LOL

The Fiero is absolutly a unique car and i owned 2 in my life both were engine swaped and totaly custom both are still around and if i ever struck it rich $$$ I may even consider buying then both back, for a little collection along with my corvettes,
Dont count me out yet i am still searching for a white 88 gt but prices up here in Canada for a clean one are rediculas i know of one for $18,000 T top white with tan leather with 22,000km ( I think its been rolled back) but anyways too much to pay for a car i will tear into as soon as i get it, I have a plan if i do find a white one ! keepin my eyes and ears open till them i am super happy with my corvette

[This message has been edited by RULOOKIN (edited 11-19-2012).]

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post

RULOOKIN

1157 posts
Member since Jan 2010

Originally posted by rourke_87_T-Top:

All he needs now is a pair of plaid pants. Geez !

LOL ROB some times i dont wear pants at all, you have seen how cute my girl friend is ! LOL

[This message has been edited by RULOOKIN (edited 11-19-2012).]

RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
its way off topic but I am still around here surffing to see the next big thing in the Fiero world, anyways traded in the Black 2005 vette for a 2011 Grand Sport convertable, not quite a Z06 but all the styling of one, great car I cant wait for summer, The RULOOKIN plates have been transfered to my Vette now, but I am still looking keeping my eye on a few Fieros that are 100% done with v8s installed thats all i will say for now !! Hey Chuck you ready to sell !

some pics of my new Corvette

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Nice! That car is a chick magnet for sure!

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Nice! That car is a chick magnet for sure!

lol, good thing he's already been magnetized, lol..don't worry Melina, that vette is sooooo trackable!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock