Custom Seat Upholstery by RideZiLightning
Started on: 02-22-2007 06:46 AM
Replies: 392
Last post by: chrisgtp on 09-20-2007 08:07 AM
eledyce

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eledyceSend a Private Message to eledyceDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone checked the money order company? There is a money order number on the receipt above. You can go to http://www.moneygram.com/MG...vice/MGICORP_C_SF_S1 and if it has been cashed it may be possible to request a photocopy and find out who it was made out to, where it was cashed, etc. Then you can find out the truth of the matter?
IP: Logged
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I am still waiting for a refund. Has anyone got their money back?
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I got a notice in my mailbox this afternoon that the postman had tried to deliver a certified letter from Dallas
but I wasn`t here to sign for it, so I will pick it up tomorrow. They must not have scanned it where he got it sent from because it never showed up by the tracking number.
Mike
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I got a notice in my mailbox this afternoon that the postman had tried to deliver a certified letter from Dallas
but I wasn`t here to sign for it, so I will pick it up tomorrow. They must not have scanned it where he got it sent from because it never showed up by the tracking number.
Mike

Did you get your money back?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I got it the other day.
Funny thing is the tracking number was just as Dallas said but it never showed up in the tracking search.
The worker at the Post office said that some companies will send certified letters and just put the postage on there with a meter machine so it never gets scanned, but Dallas sent it from a Washington Post office do I don`t know why I was not able to track it.
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2007 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
So what's the status on the seats / payment / etc.

Kinda curious how it all turned out..

-M
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Apparently the cheque is in the mail
chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
well i got this pic from him

and then he mailed them but i never got them we are working on getting my money back now. i know he is not bs me now because his dad will kick his rear if he is still jerking me around, i have not called his dad after the last time we talked but i will if i dont get anything worked out with dallas soon.

its a shame those seats dont look to bad. but i dont see the speaker holes or the spot for the 4pt harnes
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrisgtp:

well i got this pic from him

and then he mailed them but i never got them we are working on getting my money back now. i know he is not bs me now because his dad will kick his rear if he is still jerking me around, i have not called his dad after the last time we talked but i will if i dont get anything worked out with dallas soon.

its a shame those seats dont look to bad. but i dont see the speaker holes or the spot for the 4pt harnes

Cool, so maybe he will be back and making seats after all. :dreaming:

I'd probably buy from him, but only if there would be some sort of escrow, as in nobody spends a dime on the seats, until they can actually physically touch them.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Chris, I didn't recall you asking for the speaker holes, I'm sorry. I did do the 4pt, but not until after I had totally finished the headrest. I did get my machine fixed, and it was quite expensive since it was a Viking from the '70s. I'm gunna borrow some money to pay you Chris. I already had sent Australia his money, and thats all I had left after I had gotten everything fixed, so I will need a little time and I am sorry for that also. I won't take more than the next couple days.

I do intend on making more seats, and for $250 all the time. And If I do it will be where noone will pay for anything until they have it in their hands. I also plan on making a few free pairs to make up for this whole thing.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2007 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dallas,
I've been watching this thread first off because I'm reupholstering my own seats and because I like the drama...Anyway, I have the 10 guiding priciples that our company promotes for our brand. Number 7 applies to you and this thread:

7) Strength: to do what's right & not what's easy.

It looks like you may have found this..I hope it works out for everyone involved.

Bob
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2007 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I am still waiting for my money.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
hey man i really hope you finish your "repair" on your rep. good start. id love to buy them from you at some point.. once i can afford and i see how this pans out, i know how it is to have life suck ... so seriously, just keep doing whats right and itll all work in your favor eventually.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2007 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone recieved and banked a cheque?
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2007 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
RideZiLightning

05-10-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightning

I left you a message in the forum. It was gunna take a couple days to get it, and I have it now, so I will get it out tomorrow.

THIS WAS THE LAST POST I GOT FROM HIM I STILL DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Chris i havent seen the money yet but i got a message today.

05-01-2007 12:10 PM

I sent your money order last night. Make sure you contact paypal when you get it so I don't end up paying twice.

05-12-2007 04:10 PM

I didn't send a check. I sent money orders, they are money. I have to buy the amount I send.

chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2007 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
i called and told him i want my money sent today by 12:00 my time i will let you know how it turns out
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2007 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Has anyone recieved and banked a cheque?

My guess is nobody has got anything?
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2007 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
Right above TXGOOD says he got his money back.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2007 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

Right above TXGOOD says he got his money back.

That's a start. =)
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2007 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Australian
Unfortunately it`s sort of a waiting game. It took mine about a week to reach me and it was going from Washington to Texas so I don`t know how long it might take to get to Australia.
And, if it`s like mine I was never able to track it.
Mike
PFF
System Bot
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I just Chris his money and pmd his receipt and cert number to him. Aus, I can't find your certified numbers anywhere here at home so I'm going to check around at work for it. When I sent it, they said it would take 11-16 days and I think its been about that long now.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
looks like he has sent something to me he has pics to show that he mail something certified to 63385 i will post as soon as i get this cleared up
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post

RideZiLightning

1540 posts
Member since Jul 2006
The money order I sent to Aus was mislabeled so my Dad had a new one made out and sent when he did Chris'.

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I have sent u a pm
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Hey, can you guys please contact paypal and tell them that you have recieved your money?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Will do Dallas
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
i was going to but there was this weird computer virus that is only effecting people named chris and when i called the cops they came and confiscated my pc. I almost got it back but right when i pulled up to the station the closed for fumigation. but everything will be fine by Thursday.

Just messing with you , there was a button i could hit before to reslove this issue but its not there now it says
Complaint Non-receipt Dallas Jolley 8L620185J9015313V Mar. 4, 2007 -$290.00 USD Apr. 5, 2007 Decision Appealed By Seller PP-270-758-152

and gives me no option to end this.

last time i called paypal you where being sent to collections. if i get an email from paypal i will tell them i got my money but im not making anymore phone calls on this issue. if you take the time i spent tracking you down, calling paypal, calling your dad,calling ups,calling the wa police department, typing here and makeing a trip to the bank to deposit this check. even at minum wage im out big time. so tell paypal to send me an email
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Dallas
I called Pay-pal and they are sending me an e-mail that I have to reply to saying you sent me a money order. They won`t just take it over the phone, and if you try to have it resolved they require you to send them a copy of the money order front and back. You will have to get Chris and Australian to call them or e-mail them if you want this resolved.
Mike
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2007 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
So what's the current status of this? I haven't heard anything in a while. Did people get their money back? Did any seats get delivered?

-M
PFF
System Bot
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2007 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Everyone did get they're money back. Well, Australian hasn't since the address paypal gave me was his old business address or something, and he needed a money order made directly to him and not his business. He got the original, sent it back to me, and I resent when I got it and the correct address. Maybe he'll post when he gets the new one to confirm.
JennsDream

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2007 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JennsDreamSend a Private Message to JennsDreamDirect Link to This Post
hey, i've been checking out everything and i'm pretty impressed. was wondering how much (guesstimate) you'd charge if i ordered 2 sets. one for my husband's car and one for my future fiero. how much is shipping on average? you do very nice work.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2007 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
i got my money back but he never sent me the seats.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2007 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I sent you your seats, and I did get them back. When I took the post office the insurance number they said the package was delivered but was not signed for, and that two notices were left that the package was available for pickup.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

Everyone did get they're money back. Well, Australian hasn't since the address paypal gave me was his old business address or something, and he needed a money order made directly to him and not his business. He got the original, sent it back to me, and I resent when I got it and the correct address. Maybe he'll post when he gets the new one to confirm.

I will post when i get it.

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I can't wait to see posted pictures of the seats...

I'm sure that after a couple of seats are delivered, the orders will come flying in... Just don't overwhelm yourself this time. Only take in as many orders as you can handle...

RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Well now that MrMike is make his "leatherette" there isn't much difference between prices and they'd probably rather buy from him. But, I am doing other things like console covers, map pockets, visors etc.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

Well now that MrMike is make his "leatherette" there isn't much difference between prices and they'd probably rather buy from him. But, I am doing other things like console covers, map pockets, visors etc.

Weren't yours real leather though? I still like the idea of increased side bolsters made out of seat foam (instead of cotton). (with the leather actually cut to accommodate that) I'm sure that there is many Fiero enthusiasts that want the hold of racing seats, but keep the seats Fiero style, while having the ability to match the color to their Fiero. Speaking of matching, it would be really cool if you could do matching shift boots and steering wheel covers.

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Not naugahyde! Please, people stop! We're talking about the slaughter of many innocent naugas just so our cars can look cool. Stop the madness and save a nauga today.

Just kidding. I'll probably be contacting you when I'm ready for new Indy upholstery.

Omg I thought I had the only Nauga left on the planet. I got it back in the late 60's and still have him. gonna have to get a pic, but nobody get any ideas about using him for seats
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock