Custom Seat Upholstery by RideZiLightning
Started on: 02-22-2007 06:46 AM
Replies: 392
Last post by: chrisgtp on 09-20-2007 08:07 AM
chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2007 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
hows your arm doing
IP: Logged
RideZiLightning

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2007 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Well my shoulder has been feeling pretty good, but my left arm is totally immobilized. I'm supposed to get the screws taken out next weekend though.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Well did you get them guys? Apparently my Dad left on Wednesday to Michigan(I think) for a semi or cycle convention so he isn't reachable.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
not yet
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Mine didn`t come Friday but I`m having them sent to my work so if they tried to deliver today no one was there so probably Monday.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
CAN YOU TRY AND GET THE TRACKING NUMBER AGAIN?
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I've been calling him constantly and he hasn't been answering at all. I'm pretty ticked also, because this isn't the first time my UPS store has f'ed up my shipments. I'm gunna go there and see if they can track them by insurance numbers.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
still not here
MrMike

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMikeClick Here to visit MrMike's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrMikeDirect Link to This Post
Gary you should get a UPS account, the UPS stores are very expensive.
Online accounts receive a discount on shipping and have instant access to tracking.
The ‘Quantum View Notify’ option will automatically eMail all shipping information to your customer.
For $12 a week the UPS driver will stop by at the end of each day and pick up (a real time saver).
You can get one at http://www.ups.com/content/...n/welcome/index.html

Good luck on your new endeavor,
MrMike
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
I do all my UPS stuff online. Easy to open an account, print your own labels, plus they pickup everyday where I work. I shipped a whole bunch of stuff (Canada, too) when I parted my car.

Bob
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I usually ship via USPS, but our local post office closes at 5, so sometimes I'm forced to use UPS. And I'm not Gary, I just use his materials. My names Dallas.
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
get an account with fedex.
everything same as ups except the ground shipments are cheaper and you can easily get anothe 10 or 20 percent depending on how much you do.
If you want I can give your contact info to my shipping agent in fed ex. His sole job is to make me happy. Perks of having a account.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Dallas, I don`t remember when you said you shipped these covers but when I have ordered stuff to come to Texas before it sometimes has taken quite a few days. Hopefully tomorrow they will show and I will post from work if I get them.
Mike
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
did you check to see if you could get a tracking number from your insurance ticket?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2007 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
My 87 GT has seats out of an 84/85. Speaker seats w tan leather sides and the middles are furry like a lamb.
I would like to get a set for my 88 like this except I want the leather to be black.
I guess the leather should be the fake stuff but can you give me a price either way and if you can do it.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
The UPS store said that they cannot track by insurance unless a claim is made, and it hasn't been out long enough to open one. I did talk to my father finally, and he won't be home for a week, but his car is at the park and fly, so I am going to try and make it out there tomorrow to get my bag from his car.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MrMike:

Gary you should get a UPS account, the UPS stores are very expensive.
Online accounts receive a discount on shipping and have instant access to tracking.
The ‘Quantum View Notify’ option will automatically eMail all shipping information to your customer.
For $12 a week the UPS driver will stop by at the end of each day and pick up (a real time saver).
You can get one at http://www.ups.com/content/...n/welcome/index.html

Good luck on your new endeavor,
MrMike

How cool is this post!
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
ok im not trying to threaten you or sound like a dick but to protect my self i only have 30 days to notify paypal. i paid you on march 4 so i need to see these seats before April 1 or i will have to open a complaint (this is not a refund it just gets paypal involved). In your first thread you stated "Seats will be shipped no later than 1 week after payment is made. I will take pictures of seats upon completion and post them here." i feel i have been very patient and im still not mad but there has been problem after problem on this i would relay look into getting everything set before offering these on a wider scale please do all you can to get those tracking numbers today.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Has anyone recieved their seat skins? Just want to hear about the quality and fit of the skins by the first few customers. Pics are good too.

Dave
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
You can see by Chris`s post above that he`s still waiting and I am as well.
I think the only other one who ordered was Australian and I think he ordered
leather and I haven`t seen him post lately so I can`t answer that.
Mike
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

How cool is this post!

And how well timed and placed
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Have you got any news for me yet?
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Have you got any news for me yet?

did you get a tracking number
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
The parka nd fly won't let anyone get near the cars without a ticket, even with drivers license and all that jazz. I guess we have to wait it out, I'm really sorry, I'm doing all I can. And Chris, its 60 days not 30. I have been doing ebay for many years now.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
maby ebay has a 60 day but this was off paypals web site.

Step 1 - Identify issue

Most disputes are the result of simple misunderstandings. It’s best to initiate communication with the seller as soon as you recognize a potential problem.

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment. By opening a dispute, you are able to communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you and your seller are unable to agree on a solution, you must escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 calendar days of the date the dispute was opened. By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

i can give you a little longer but you say you mailed out 3 sets of seats and no one has recived them unless your on a list for home land security thats kind of unheard of.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I'm not being rude by saying this, but if you feel starting a claim will help then you can, but It's only working you towards a refund and nothing else. I don't know how this has happened, but I am trying and this is costing me time and money also. You all aren't the only ones losing. I had to do all of that work through alot of pain and for this to happen makes me furious.
Hurricane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HurricaneSend a Private Message to HurricaneDirect Link to This Post
would you guys post up pics and reviews of these seat covers if/when you receive them? hopefully they turn up, but the only bad thing ive ever heard about mr mike is the price, but considering the amount of work to make them, they sound about right
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
These are not Mr Mike . I ordered vinyl from him and in a 1/2 a day I had tracking numbers for the vinyl sent to my e-mail.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
If you think opening a dispute with paypal is a insult to you its not. you have to say im pretty trusting to be the first to send money on a new guy just starting out in doing something. i also didn't press the 2 week time frame you promised us. but i have never heard of 2 items in the usa not making it. and still im giving you the benifet of the doubt. if this makes you feel like im some one who dose not who is not worth of your seats send me my money back and we can part ways. i will be opening a dispute if this gets close to the 45 day mark. but think of this, would you have made the seats and mail it on my word to pay you once it got here? how about if i told you i sent you the money and it would be there friday and it was a week later and i didnt have any proof that i sent it. at that point if you had a mediator that would help make sure that you are not going to loose money but it had a time frame would you not use it? maby a little more info on your part. when will your day be back? have you called the post office and asked for help?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Yes, any updates?
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post
ups is big pile of $hit... packages never arrive, there damaged,weeks late, lost... ups is a frekin joke there c/s is horrable,i hope yellow buys them out or fedup runs them out of bisness... just my two cents
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I don`t really care if my seat covers go to China and back, I just would like some tracking numbers so I could see where they are. My dealings with UPS have been pretty favorable in that usually if the tracking says a certain day then that`s when they arrive. The only time that something I ordered went somewhere else is when I got part of my order but the other part went to San Antonio, but I had it the next day.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Dude you better straighten this out and quik man. You need those tracking numbers.
I want to order those seats from you but I can't until I see whats up. I like to help the little guy get started and all but. I will have to get them done elsewhere soon. I need them for westfest in june.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
There isn't anything more I can do guys. I have to wait until the 5th to start a claim and then I can get them tracked by insurance numbers. If I find anything out before then I'll let you all know.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post

RideZiLightning

1540 posts
Member since Jul 2006
There isn't anything more I can do guys. I have to wait until the 5th to start a claim and then I can get them tracked by insurance numbers. If I find anything out before then I'll let you all know.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully you'll get all straightened out with tracking numbers, etc. Good Luck!!! Love your work.

chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
where do you get the 5th from?
this is off ups' sight

1. Lost Package Reported
Shippers and receivers can report a lost package on UPS.com. Shippers are encouraged to report the lost package because claim notification letters are not sent to receivers.

In order to be considered lost, a package must be undelivered 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time. A report cannot be made until then.

Once you report a lost package, you can check the status of your report online. Contact UPS if you have any questions or concerns.

Note: Loss can only be reported online for packages that have an origination and destination within the United States. To report loss for international packages, contact UPS.

thats 24 hours not 2 weeks

please send me the number you have for insurance i have a friend at ups that will help.

Dallas, please be up front with me. i called ups and they said you can go to the ups store you shiped them at and they can find lost tracking numbers. you can make a claim after 24 hours. if you would please send me a pm with your number and the best time to call you.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Well then the people at the UPS store don't know what they are doing. I gave them my information and they told me that I could not make a claim until the 5th. I have no control over what I was told. I will call UPS after work and hopefully get this whole thing sorted out.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post

RideZiLightning

1540 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Both the tracking and insurance numbers are void, because of a return to sender. Thats all that was listed under my name. They have been sitting at my Dad's law office since the 24th! The addresses were correct but the city state zips were swapped. His secretary thought they were just a shipment of brakes so never mentioned them. I am going to pick them up tomorrow morning.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I am still waiting? Are my seats finished? I see people are becoming restless. You said my first set were accidently damaged I am also becoming nervous. Can you please put my mind to rest?
Send me a pic of what you have done so far update me on progress please you said you would be finished by weekend twice. I am expecting an email to say your done. I know you have had a whole string of bad luck but i need my mind put to rest now.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock