Custom Seat Upholstery by RideZiLightning
Started on: 02-22-2007 06:46 AM
Replies: 392
Last post by: chrisgtp on 09-20-2007 08:07 AM
MrMike

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMikeClick Here to visit MrMike's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrMikeDirect Link to This Post
MrMikes Leather-ettes are available is most colors.
The traditional Fiero Grays and Tans of course, as well as Black, Red, Yellow, Electric Blue, etc.
Some of the special leather colors (like Metallic Silver) or embossed (like Hemi) are not available in Leather-ette.
There will be some new embossed Leather-ette.
There will be some new colors in Leather-ette.

The Leather-ette colors webpage should be up in a day or two.
Color samples of the automotive cloths will be posted too.

Thank you,
MrMike
IP: Logged
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
I have been on this forum for over 5 years now and have yet to see anyone deliver this product that beat or meets MrMikes product. Local custom upholstery shops around here want double what he charges!
So as the old saying goes "you get (or you don't get) what you pay for".
You can't go wrong with MrMike
JMO
Gary
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post

Mr Mikes first Leather-ette customer.
I will post pictures when they arrive and I install them.
Mike
88White3.4GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Mr Mikes first Leather-ette customer.
I will post pictures when they arrive and I install them.
Mike

COOL
87GTBro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTBroSend a Private Message to 87GTBroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GoKart 15022:

Hey 87GTBro, if you don't mind my askin - what did you pay for those?

GT seat prices are on mrmikes site. I paid the going rate for them. :-) Income tax money well spent if you ask me.

------------------

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GTBro:

GT seat prices are on mrmikes site. I paid the going rate for them. :-) Income tax money well spent if you ask me.

Wait, there is a different shape between the SE ('86+) and the GT seats? Or different pattern? I'm confused.

-M
Kaleb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KalebSend a Private Message to KalebDirect Link to This Post
well i hate that no ones heard back from the guy that started this thread but i couldnt be more excited about cheaper mr.mikes seats!!! i plan on purchasing some of these for my next ride...finally a good quality affordable seat...thanks mr.mike

-Kaleb
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I called Ridezilightning because thanks to Chris I got his cell number. He claims that he is trying to get the
money together and we maybe will get a refund at the end of this week, (1 more day) but I won`t know anything for a couple of days because I will be out of town until Monday morning.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Mike, i wish you would offer cloth ! i no likeie leather (or vinyl really..) but i want YOUR quality stuff!!
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

Mr. Mike, i wish you would offer cloth ! i no likeie leather (or vinyl really..) but i want YOUR quality stuff!!

same here, i hate leather, or "look alike leather" i want cloth, ive got some nice indy seat middles, that i want cloth on each side, my bolsters are junk already.

matthew

MrMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMikeClick Here to visit MrMike's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrMikeDirect Link to This Post
Hi BobadooFunk and m0sh_man,
http://www.mrmikes.com/fieroleatherette.htm
Read more carefully, Cloth inserts are a $29 option.
I’ve not used cloth for many years, the samples I have are out of date, the suppliers are sending me new ones.
When the cloth color samples arrive I will scan and post them to the Leather-ette webpage.
Thanks,
MrMike
PFF
System Bot
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
One more quick question Mr.mike ..... the color page that listed the leatherette for the light tan said speaker holes weren't available on Leatherette, but the new page makes it look like they are .... can you give a yes or no one way or the other?

Thanks

Rich
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
so is that price for one seat or two Mr.Mike?

And can you do the whole seat in cloth? except the back side. So any surface that touches your body, just like factory.

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 04-13-2007).]

chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
MRMIKE your seats look great i will be ordering them after i get my money back ( i was told this Monday) but im going to open a new tread for your seats this one should be kept on topic i don't want any one skimming the post to associate your seats and his issues
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
the cloth costs more than the leater ette? hmm.. weird not saying anything bad, just didnt know that!
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I recieved communication thru paypal. I hope be recieving a refund from him soon.

I like the leatherette MrMikes has although i do prefer leather tho. I am not sure how much they will really clash with the interior mine is beige I loved the 2 tones beige tan seats at mrmikes and i sent the pic off his site http://www.mrmikes.com/fieronicholas.htm to ridethelighning to have them made. I heard MrMike wasnt making this color combination due to color availablity but i love it and still want it.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004
http://www.mrmikes.com/fieroleatherette.htm

anyone got these installed in beige interior id like too photos please.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004
If i wasnt hell bent on a good looking beige interior i might settle for this if i had a black interior.
The beige black looks crap to me.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...D2V#ebayphotohosting

I was thinking of buying it for my bmw tho as its interior is in need of restore my fiero seats are actually not bad i just want leather.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
he just posted a bogus ups tracking number in my paypal dispute IM SO PISSED OFF
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post

chrisgtp

411 posts
Member since Nov 2006
ok now he says the found his stuff and his dad shipped them out i told him to get ahold of his dad and call back
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
UPS tracking numbers take a while to work their way through the system and show up. Give it at least 24 hours before you call it bogus.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I just want a refund.
I have already ordered some covers from Mr Mike and they are on their way.
I`m about ready to call the Tacoma police and report fraud. I don`t know if they
can do anything but they will at least be informed.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Give him a chance, before you put up the pitchforks. If he sends at least one seat and it gets successfully received. (Receiver obviously please post) Hopefully he read my last post and is going to own up to the Fiero community.

TXGOOD, like I said in my previous post. He should send the seats and still refund the money. He has no right to demand money after his behavior. (If people would be willing to pay him VOLUNTARILY AFTER they received the seats, that would be nice, but he shouldn't expect it.) At least to people like you, who got tired of waiting and found alternatives. Nobody can blame you for ordering seats somewhere else. (besides this way we could have a side-by-side comparison of Mr Mikes and his seats. )

Let's see how this plays out. Maybe we'll get lucky and all will be fixed. (small chance, but one can hope, right?) In any case a big thanks to Mr Mikes for picking up the ball.

-M
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I know that things happen and stuff doesn`t always go right and I can put up with that. What I can`t tolerate is non-communication. I don`t want the seat covers. I have ordered mine from Mr Mike and he even took a picture of his worker cleaning off the chalk marks and they look great. I ordered like last Thursday and he has already shipped them with tracking numbers. THAT is the way to do business with someone. NOT to string them along and keep D***ing them around as to what`s going on. Some people don`t want to be responsible for their actions these days. I think at one point he told Chris that he couldn`t get ahold of us
to let us know what was going on.Bull****. He hasn`t even responded to my Paypal dispute/claim.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
There is no response to either your claim except refund or tracking. I'm in boise and my father shipped out both yours and chris' seats. I'm going to have to refund australians, since they weren't found. I did talk to my Dad and he has pictures and everything and will be posting them first chance he has. He is out of town right now on business, and chris can confirm this since he talked to my Dad's secretary. You all have a way of contacting me, you have my cell number and I have always answered/ called right back. I'm not ripping anyone off and ya this is taking way too long, but I'm doing all I can. Both of your disputes close this week, so even if you don't end up getting them you are assured a refund by paypal. I will just owe paypal a lot of money.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
well the tracking number i got still does not work
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I'm gunna call him back and double check the numbers.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
First look guys.
I can`t wait to get them on.
They should be in Thursday.
By the way, these are the ones I ordered from Mr Mike
Mike

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-17-2007).]

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post

First look guys.
Mike

...and these are the Leatherette covers??

Rich
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Yep, Leatherette
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Chris or Australian
Do you guys know anything new about our refunds?
Chris, did you ever get tracking numbers?
Mike
PFF
System Bot
wantafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wantafieroSend a Private Message to wantafieroDirect Link to This Post
How do they feel? Soft or stiff? How breathable are these compared to real leather or, heaven forbid, vinyl? I had vinyl seats in the notchie I used to have, and they sucked. Way too hot.

First look guys.
Mike

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I don`t get them until tomorrow but I will post about them when I get them on.
As for the heat, that`s what AC is for. I don`t forsee any problems and here in
Texas we know about heat.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Chris / Australian
You guys still around?
Anything new.
I`m probably going to call Dallas today.
wantafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wantafieroSend a Private Message to wantafieroDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I know - I had those vinyl seats when I lived in San Antonio in '05 - and my A/C did not work.

I don`t get them until tomorrow but I will post about them when I get them on.
As for the heat, that`s what AC is for. I don`t forsee any problems and here in
Texas we know about heat.

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
My AC doesn`t work either but I plan to get it fixed by the time it starts getting real hot.
I got my covers today and it`s worth sweating a little to get Mr Mike`s quality at about 1/2 the price for the Leatherette seat covers over real leather. I still think that his leather price is very reasonable but personally I just can`t fork out that much for covers.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

I just can`t fork out that much for covers.

Tragically, you kinda already did.

Hey, If you need a good AC man, and have trouble finding one in Austin, LMK. I have a very reliable AC specialist up here (real close to Babe's). After taking my car back to factory new (EVERYTHING)... he knows his way around a Fiero pretty well. If you can wait until the winter, he will give you up to a 30% discount as that is his slowest time.

Also, are you making the SA RU X? If so, I've got a NTFC trophy to give you... you had to bail before we passed them out.

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Yea Blake, you are right. I did pay twice for seat covers but I still hope to get some money back. Fortunately, I have had some good x-tra work and I also have my carpet ordered. I will be at Round-up 10
and I hope to have my new dash and console as well as my seats in.
Mike
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2007 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Chris / Australian
You guys still around?
Anything new.
I`m probably going to call Dallas today.

What did he have to say ?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2007 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I just got his voice mail.
He hasn`t called back.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock