Custom Seat Upholstery by RideZiLightning
Started on: 02-22-2007 06:46 AM
Replies: 392
Last post by: chrisgtp on 09-20-2007 08:07 AM
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

Everyone did get they're money back. Well, Australian hasn't since the address paypal gave me was his old business address or something, and he needed a money order made directly to him and not his business. He got the original, sent it back to me, and I resent when I got it and the correct address. Maybe he'll post when he gets the new one to confirm.

I havent seen the Money order the address i gave you was the same? It was just a change of name?
When did you post it?
IP: Logged
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Everyone did get they're money back. Well, Australian hasn't since the address paypal gave me was his old business address or something, and he needed a money order made directly to him and not his business. He got the original, sent it back to me, and I resent when I got it and the correct address. Maybe he'll post when he gets the new one to confirm.

I havent got it back yet. The address should be the same just the company name to my personal name.
When did you post them?

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Did you send it to the post office box originally? as it was diverted to my home address
I gave you my home address when u asked for details which is where i want it.
I will cancel palpal disputes when i recieve a refund.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Bump i am still waiting for a refund or a reply.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Has he done the runner?
RideZiLightning

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how I missed your posts, I didn't even see the thread back up. I sent it on the 15th, you should have gotten it by now.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

I don't know how I missed your posts, I didn't even see the thread back up. I sent it on the 15th, you should have gotten it by now.

Ok i will let you know when it arrives.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Still no sign of the refund. I am really getting jack of this.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2007 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what to tell you man. I have no reason to have not send you money, I already did the first time ya know. Give it some more time, it'll show up.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

I don't know what to tell you man. I have no reason to have not send you money, I already did the first time ya know. Give it some more time, it'll show up.

I am still waiting and yes there isnt a lot you can say with your track record of lies this thread is full of them. I am sick of this sh17 and i want my money . You have the same responsibility with the money as you do with the seats to get them to me. Why do you think you can screw me around? My paypal account is still linked as always to my personal credit card. I want my money. You have made little effort to try and fill the order let alone try and satisfy your customers.

I have waited 3 months and have been lied to endlessly you owe me $445 USD i want my F*#%king money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
Dallas if its ok with him send me the money and i will paypal him when i get it
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Just wondering how things are going with the console cover you mentioned you had made up? You had mentioned that you would make some free ones up and I had offered to pay for mine? I haven't heard anything yet. Would have been nice to have for the last show I took the car to, might even have been able to drum up some business for ya...
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2007 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Bump for my f$%#ing money
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Bump for my f$%#ing money

Hope hes not just waiting you out lol, hang in there :P
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I didn't even know this had been brought back up, why don't you PM me which sounds everytime I get on!? You decide what you want to do. I sent you money once and it was your fault not mine that it was wrong. I already sent your money AGAIN weeks ago.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I just want my money back as you see above someone has offered to paypal the money if you can get them the money. They can paypal me I wont take the money twice if i do get this money order i will either bank it or send it back depending on what comes first. I still want seat covers i just want something for my money. I have nothing for the $445 i have paid you. Please i want my money.
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Alright, I'm sending you another tomorrow. When you get the other one, ya gotta send it back to me or I'm gunna be in big youknowwhat.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2007 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Alright, I'm sending you another tomorrow. When you get the other one, ya gotta send it back to me or I'm gunna be in big youknowwhat.

I have no intentions of ripping anyone off ever if i get it 2 x you will get it back.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
i still say if you want to send me the money i can pay pal him but what ever
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I already sent it. And if you paypald it they'd take a big chunk. I don't remember the percentage.
clintyrd skynyrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for clintyrd skynyrdSend a Private Message to clintyrd skynyrdDirect Link to This Post
Paypal takes around 3% of the total gross.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I can`t believe this is still going on. Dallas, you better give up all forms of shipping after this goes through because you don`t have much luck getting anything, anywhere.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
i will post the minute i have the money.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
3% of 450 is 13.50. what was the postage to Australia? i think at this point he could take the hit or you could front the extra cash.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Still no sign of my refund. I am sick and tired of chasing this up 3 cents in the dollar is stuff all when your down 100 cents in the dollar. Just pay up i am so sick of this crap.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
if you google his name you will find his dads law firm, that or i would contact the wa police department. he did get me my money and txgood and made an attempt to send you the money the first time. My offer still stands he can send me the payment and i will paypal you or he can have one of his friends paypal you
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Dude, give it some time. I already had my Dad send you another. His cell is 253-297-2231, feel free to call and ask him.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I have finally recieved my refund thank you.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
That`s good to hear Australian. It`s about time.
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
from 8-3 to 9-18 was there a post mark on it? sounds way to long for a envelope
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
It wasn't the post that was slow. Anyway i got my money the discussion is over as far as i am concerned i will just be glad not to have to think about this any longer.
PFF
System Bot
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I was told it was sent when I said it was going to, my father did it, not me. I don't know what the problem was, but it sure as heck wasn't because of me. Yes Chris, I should take responsibility blah blah blah. I wasn't ABLE to send it so he did it for me
chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
ok, im glade you got everything good on this.

Dallas,

the first seats you posted looked good and if you did everything right i would be sitting on a set of your seats telling people how much i like them. instead i look at all your post as you are full of sh!t. I hope you take all this in and use it as a life leason as you get older all you have to go on is your word and your reputation your dad will not always be there to bale you out.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock