Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62564 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who might have forgotten or any new members who don`t know these are available.
I`m still selling these cupholder/armrests.
I also sell console doors and gloveboxes.

Short or tall version........................................100.00
Any fiero color.
Fiero emblem................................................15.00
Power outlet..................................................15.00
Different color stitching...................................N/C

Console door.................................................85.00
Emblem........................................................15.00

Glovebox.......................................................150.00
Thanks, Mike

Shipping...........................................................20.00 to most US states

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 01-21-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Squeaky

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SqueakySend a Private Message to SqueakyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered one from TXGOOD back in August, it was money well spent! It was extremely reasonably priced considering the quality and workmanship, not to mention it's (in my opinion) the most factory looking aftermarket cupholders available for a Fiero. For those wanting a cupholder for their Fiero that look's and fits like factory, that's of exceptional quality this is the cupholder for you! You will not be disappointed!
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
LILnochie84

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LILnochie84Send a Private Message to LILnochie84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to save up some money to get these. I have been keeping my eye on them BEFORE I even bought my Fiero! LOL I was planning ahead
Dogcreek

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DogcreekSend a Private Message to DogcreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD,

Can you make a completely dark black one with black stitching? Any pictures of that combo? No logo needed... Thank you very much!

Jeff

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dogcreek (edited 03-10-2011).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last picture of the ones above is Black, although it looks sort of light due to being outside.
That one is with the deep liners, but I can make a shallow one as well.
I`m out of Black material right now, so it would take a few days to get it, although I do have some of Mr. Mike`s "Midnight" material which is not quite as Black as the one I use.
Mike
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to give a big :thumbsup to TXGOOD for these.

I broke the piggy bank and bought one. Mike was able to match both leather colors and did an excellent job. Shipping and packaging was great and it even came with an instruction sheet.

Mike was kind of enough to send me pics throughout the build process. Which was nice of him to do.

So everyone can see the quality and how good the color match was mine is the third pic down.

Thanks again Mike. Let me know when you get the other style worked out.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Steve
I hope to get back to work on the inline cupholder soon.
I`m pretty busy with trying to get my house ready to sell but hopefully I can get on that project again.
Mike

Thanks Jason, I hope the cupholder is working well for you.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 03-11-2011).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting with fingers crossed for beechwood!!!
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I'm still waiting with fingers crossed for beechwood!!!

X2
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity, you guys who are interested in a Beechwood color.
Would you want the darker color or the lighter color?
I have a radio shroud, which is the darker color and that`s what I have been trying to match mainly because I think a darker color cupholder would look good on top of the lighter console color.
I don`t have anything in the lighter color, so if someone might have a damaged console or something they could cut a piece of the vinyl off of maybe they could send it to me in an envelope.
Otherwise, I might have to wait until I go to a show and see if I can match my color books up to it.
Thanks, Mike
PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD- I have been eyeballing these cupholder of yours for a while and I do like the way they look.. BUT.. how in the way is a drink when shifting with a drink in the left side holder? I have a short shifter 5 speed. Is it possible to make one with a single cupholder on the p-side?

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 03-11-2011).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the first I made the buyer had a short shifter and he would just use the passenger side cupholder and put his phone in the holder on his side.
I could make one without the liner on the drivers side.
It`s just a matter of not cutting out the hole when I`m doing the base.
That`s a thought, if I could find a little popup plastic lid I could maybe just put that there where you could still get to the cigarette lighter if you wanted to use it.
Mike
sspeedstreet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just PM'd you about the beechwood color (I would prefer the lighter color, myself). I'm not clear about the difference between the "tall" and "short" versions, tho.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last picture is the taller version.
The pad is the same but the front part is taller and it has deper liners.
The liners in the tall version are about 2-3/8" deep and in the shorter version about 1-5/8" deep.
I have sold mostly shallow versions.
Mike
sspeedstreet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, now it's obvious. Thanks.
CompYellowFiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CompYellowFieroSend a Private Message to CompYellowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just HAVE to have one of these, but I would need the same color as the first picture.

------------------

If you cant be good, then be Good at it!

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shameless bump
Here`s one I recently did for an Indy.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 03-16-2011).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks flippin fantastic!!!!
dmcgreene

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmcgreeneSend a Private Message to dmcgreeneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet, hopefully i can order one of these soon
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! That looks suspisiously familure

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the latest ready to ship.
I like this color combination.

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |
4.9 ongoing project | Parts for sale

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Order and money sent

------------------

lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2011 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------
Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6 Intercooled
Best ET: 12.20@ 114.90 mph (street tires)
11.74@115 mph (drag radials)

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First and maybe last Mr. Mikes leather bound cupholder.
Tough cow.

falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by falcon_ca (edited 04-05-2011).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A trio ready to go out.

duckwalk39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making the center console doors? Im interesting in getting a 2-tone one, they look awesome!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I am.
I haven`t been pushing them, as I have had quite a few cupholders orders keeping me busy.
Thanks, Mike
duckwalk39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2011 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a super product!!
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine

Thanks

------------------

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by falcon_ca:

Here is mine

Thanks

Looks sweet I can't wait to get mine too!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like it got there ok.
Enjoy
Thanks again, Mike

85FieroGreg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroGregSend a Private Message to 85FieroGregEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are going back and forth about whether you should buy one of these, by all means stop thinking and send Mike money immediately. I wanted mine made from Mr. Mike's leather Mike Good and Mr. Mike went above and beyond to work together to get me a GREAT cupholder. This will eventually be sitting next to my seats and will match perfectly. Thank you for waiting for me to finally make up my mind and thank you for a sweet looking cupholder.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2011 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Greg
Appreciate it.
Mike
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike,

I would like one of your cupholder/armrest.

Short
Color: All light grey
With Black Fiero Emblem

Let me know how you would like payment and when it can be shipped.

Thanks.

Doug

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 04-30-2011).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an awesome product
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock