Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62469 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where do you get the actual black cup holders, I'm interested in trying something with them. Also how much is a glovebox?
IP: Logged
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get mine locally, although they will ship.
The ones these guys carry are sealed on the bottom as opposed to some I have seen which have holes in the bottom.
Thus, it keeps condensation from dripping all over the diagnostic port.

http://texaspokersupply.com/plastic-cup-holders/

The glovebox is 150.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48 although I`m not quite through with my shop yet, so I`m not taking orders.
uconngurl333

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uconngurl333Send a Private Message to uconngurl333Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still being sold? And do they have the power outlet?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not currently making them but hope to be pretty soon.
I have my sewing part ready to go, but I still have to finish my shop.
Mike
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....so I'm part of this thread and I can now leave Mike positive feedback again for making some requested changes to my cupholder
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please please please pm me when you are up and running !!!!! I would love to buy the 3 pc set!!!! It looks amazing!!!!!
coady
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

Please please please pm me when you are up and running !!!!! I would love to buy the 3 pc set!!!! It looks amazing!!!!!
coady

ditto!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can see there is some interest in another run of these and I will get around to making them again.
Right now my car is without a few body panels and I`m spending most of my time trying to get it back together but I will get my shop put together soon.
Mike
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

For a set like the picture below, it would normally total out to 325.00 but I`m knocking 50.00 off for complete sets to 275.00 which includes shipping to lower 48 states.
The only difference in the one below is that I`m not using the flush latch anymore.
They are too difficult ot order and to install.
You can either get a turn latch or a pushbutton latch.
And, right now the turn-around on these is at least two weeks until I get caught up.
Thanks Mike

Wow! These are awesome!!!!
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

oh oh oh me first me first... lol

i want the set in the pic above just with a slightly lighter grey to match the console it will be sitting on.
p.m. me to set up payment when you are ready.
coady
The Mechanic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MechanicSend a Private Message to The MechanicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait for you to get up and running. I am definitely interested.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero42Send a Private Message to Fiero42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me as well, this would be the last money spent on my Fiero this year before it goes into storage!

If you'll take deposits to spur you on let me know!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I`m not taking deposits until I`m ready to go.
I have many people contacting me about these and if everyone who has contacted me ends up buying I will be pretty busy for a few weeks.
I will try to get back to making these as soon as I can.
Mike
BlownFiero86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlownFiero86Send a Private Message to BlownFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you are ready I would also like to have a set and the glove box door. I would like mine to look like this. Thanks, Ben

------------------
86GT, 3800SC, GETRAG, true duals, 3.4 pulley, comp VS cam, zzp match flow injectors, zzp power log, WCF air intake, ARP bolts, comp lifters and push rods, 90# springs, SI stainless valves, aero-force scantech meter.
Here is my build thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/122548.html

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just bumping the page and wondering if you are getting closer to having your shop set up.
coady
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2012 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, not yet.
It may take a couple of weeks, but I will let everyone know.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2012 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks alot.... as you and everyone else can tell im super stoked about your products and know they will make my 85 gt stand out from rest in my area.
coady
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2012 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump so i can keep track of ya lol
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2012 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait!!! I too am in line to get some pieces made from your lineup. We are going to add some modern pieces to an old friend!
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to the list of people waiting. Cupholder and glovebox.
PFF
System Bot
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Add me to the list of people waiting. Cupholder and glovebox.

same here! ^_^ I've been waitin for the cupholder/glovebox/armrest combo to be available the last few months! hope I'm on the list! lol
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to keep the thread active. anynews on when you will be up and running/
thanks
possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2012 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think i'll be ready soon for a Tan cupholder one with electric outlet to charge my cell phone.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it much longer now papa smurf??? lol
just checking to see if you have a timeline for when you will be up and going?
cheers
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, I know that a few people are waiting on these but honestly I don`t have a timeline.
I`m not going to start making them until I can crank them out easily.
I don`t want to struggle to try to work in less than ideal conditions and I`m not there yet.
I do plan to make them again, but I`m just not sure when.
Thanks for your patience.
Mike
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bud dont mean to make ya feel like I and others are pushing you. I am very happy to wait until you are ready because I know the quality of your work is worth it. If we seem impatient it is only because we are all so very excited to have your work in our cars. So that being said on behalf of myself and all others I appologize if we seem pushy.

coady

[This message has been edited by coady (edited 09-25-2012).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
uconngurl333

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uconngurl333Send a Private Message to uconngurl333Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I had mentioned before about wanting one, but when you get up and running again please let me know. I can't wait to get mine!!
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These sat in the box for months while I waited on my car.. they look FANTASTIC. Plus, the latches are SWEET!

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bumpity
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, I`m almost there.
I`m not taking any orders yet but this weekend I`m going to start building some bases for the cupholders to see if I need anything in my shop.
At first, it may be slow going as I get used to working with a little different set-up.
The first few weeks I`m only going to be building cupholders so the console doors and gloveboxes will be on hold for a bit.
I will let you know Monday and I`m only going to take 3 orders at a time first to see how it goes.
The turnaround should be no more than 2-weeks depending on if you get something embroidered and how busy they are.
Thanks for everyone`s patience and I`m looking forward to turning all of my products out again.

Oh, by the way BV the set looks great in your car.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-25-2012).]

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's great news!!!!
do you use any carbon fiber materials? Russ88TTop just done a ton of stuff in the charcol c/f for me and i would luv to have your stuff match it.
thanks
coady
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To get it to match perfectly you might be able to buy some of the material from Russ.
I have done this before with Mr. Mike and FieroThomas.
I just give them the size of pieces I need, you pay for them and have them shipped to me.
I would just need to know which way you would want the carbon fiber running.
I have done one before.

Here is a picture of the one I did for a member.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-25-2012).]

FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see you are getting ready to start up production again I really like the updated way the cup holder/armrest is attached and will most likely be in the market for one here shortly.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey txgood
can you send me your email so i can send you acouple of pictures of what i was thinking about.
coady
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone need a cupholder?
I have a few of the bases made and I`m pretty much ready to go.
It may take me a couple of weeks to get back on the console doors and gloveboxes.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a cupholder in grey with the 12v outlet.

one of these

Let me know on here or PM me with paypal amount and instructions.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8 aka (Hat tip to Mr. J. Jones!)
http://jalopnik.com/5901950...or-her-sweet-sixteen
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to refresh everyones memory I have two different versions of these.
A tall and a short.
The basic cupholder is 85.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48. Additional shipping charges for other areas.
Same color or contrasting stitching such as Black same price.
A 12v outlet is 15.00 more.
An embroidered Fiero emblem is 15.00 more.
If you are thinking about an emblem and you are considering eventually getting a console door, most people have had the emblem done on the console door as an emblem on both is a bit much. But, if you want it I will do it.

Oh, by the way, these are both older pictures and I don`t use the straps anymore. The attaching brackets are hidden as in the post of the Grey above.

The liners for both are 2-3/4" inside diameter and will hold a Wendy`s medium cup or similar tightly.
The shallow liners are 1-5/8" deep and the deep liners are 2-3/8" deep.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 10-28-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock