Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62565 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, glad they worked well.
Jordan, the leather is not too bad, it`s just that I need the appropriate needles to do it.
I also have to adjust my patterns because leather does not stretch as much as the vinyl.
Mike
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen this in bristowb's car. Looks great!
I'll have to keep this in mind. I'm about to rework my dash, which will eliminate the built in cupholders on either side of the instrument pod.
<free bump>

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Raydar
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MIke's cup holder/arm rest are really nice. I saw several at Ruckus X. There were also several of the door things he makes. Hoping to get one for myself soon.
-Joe
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Joe, appreciate it.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the latest for a Fiero owner with an Orange car.

88GTV-8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

MIke's cup holder/arm rest are really nice. I saw several at Ruckus X. There were also several of the door things he makes. Hoping to get one for myself soon.
-Joe

Wait, Mike! What door things?

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The console doors. You already ordered one.
Mike
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

The console doors. You already ordered one.
Mike

Oh haha
Thanks Mike
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I now have piping in Tan, Black and dark Grey for whoever might be thinking about getting one of these.
I think, when not having an emblem on the pad, the piping looks good the same color.

Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do a console door in black with a purple emblem?
Would there be an additional cost for that?

\D
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Purple emblem is no problem.
The door 60.00 plus 15.00 for the emblem.
If you order I won`t be able to ship until the end of next week because I have to get another sheet of ABS plastic.
PM me if you want to order and I`ll give you my Paypal info.
Mike
FirstDrCar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD,

How much are these running for? If I wanted the brown/tan to match the 84 interior with the 12v outlet, how much would that cost? Any holiday deals? lol

Happy Thanksgiving!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are 100.00 with the outlet, 15.00 more if you want an emblem sewn into the pad.
I`m at about the lowest price for selling these, as the materials and time add up.
Mike
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will do.
By the way if anybody is interested, I have a deep version Tan cupholder with no emblem but with power outlet that a member could not use.
I am asking 40% off of the regular price.
So that`s 60.00 shipped.
Mike

If this is still available, I'll take it. PM me.

Jonathan
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, the Tan one sold the day I put it on here.
Mike
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, the Tan one sold the day I put it on here.
Mike

I'll be needing one then. I'll let you know when. I've never seen these before today.

Jonathan
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do those with manual transmission find it better to have the smaller depth cupholders because of shipping?

TXGOOD- Do most people order the smaller cupholders?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, most people order the shorter version.
Originally, I only made the taller, but when I made the step down version it seemed to flow better with the console.
I don`t think it affects shifting much because a can or drink still sits at about the same height at the top.
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, most people order the shorter version.
Originally, I only made the taller, but when I made the step down version it seemed to flow better with the console.
I don`t think it affects shifting much because a can or drink still sits at about the same height at the top.

Can you post a picture of the brown/tan armrest cupholder that will work with the 84's brown/tan interior?

Thanks! This will make a great Christmas gift.... for myself
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of curiosty, I am unhappy with having only one power supply in the car. Is there a way to move the cupholders forward enough to put in three power points? Or to put three power points across the front?

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-25-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are two pics of Tan ones on this page further up.
I have matched the Tan for the 86-87 but I don`t know if the 84 had the same Tan or not as I have not compared on an 84.
I may be seeing one in a week, so I could compare it then.
The only other color I have in the basic Browns is a really dark Brown but it doesn`t match exactly the darker Brown in the Fiero interiors.

The liners in the cupholders are about as far forward as I can get them.
I don`t think three outlets woudl fit across the back without hitting the liners.
And in the front I have left a hole for one member who was going to mount something else in there.
The problem is that the liners have to fit in the recess just forward of the cigarette lighter plate.
Also, the power outlet has to fit in the void left when you pull the plate off.
Mike
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are two pics of Tan ones on this page further up.
I have matched the Tan for the 86-87 but I don`t know if the 84 had the same Tan or not as I have not compared on an 84.
I may be seeing one in a week, so I could compare it then.
The only other color I have in the basic Browns is a really dark Brown but it doesn`t match exactly the darker Brown in the Fiero interiors.

The liners in the cupholders are about as far forward as I can get them.
I don`t think three outlets woudl fit across the back without hitting the liners.
And in the front I have left a hole for one member who was going to mount something else in there.
The problem is that the liners have to fit in the recess just forward of the cigarette lighter plate.
Also, the power outlet has to fit in the void left when you pull the plate off.
Mike

If you can match the tan to an 84 interior, I will def purchase one from you with the 12v outlet without an emblem. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks!
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike, got mine in last night. I will send you an email with pics since I completely forgot how to post pics here lol.

FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD, you have a pm.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven`t had much activity on these lately, so I thought I would bump it in case any of the new guys haven`t seen them or the veteran members have forgotten.
Mike
88GTV-8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTV-8Send a Private Message to 88GTV-8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are the best! I love mine. One of the best things I have gotten for the car yet
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Terra

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one in my 84, I will post a picture of it soon to show what it looks like.
possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These still being made? any price difference in saddle or gray?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, still being made and no, no price difference in any color.
Mike
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, because I have a clean shop and some material but no cupholders to make.
Mike
possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
DRWBRTq19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I must have been living under a rock to have had never noticed your products until recently.
Your work is simply amazing looking, I swear as soon as my cash flow frees up I'm going to be placing some orders.
One question, would a Pontiac arrowhead be a possible emblem?

Thanks in advance.

Drew

[This message has been edited by DRWBRTq19 (edited 03-18-2012).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any image is possible as long as it`s digitized.
The fee they charge for this is 60.00.
Mike
bamman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bammanSend a Private Message to bammanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
701GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 701GTSend a Private Message to 701GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you get the "carbon fiber" vinyl?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have done one in carbon fiber but the customer sent me the material to match some other pieces he was having made.
I could probably get carbon fiber but if you are doing a number of things in it, you might want to get it so you can match a certain color.
Mike
701GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 701GTSend a Private Message to 701GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good idea ill let ya know how much for the door and cupholder with me getting the material? (2 tone door, shallow cupholder no power plug and ill prob get stainless inserts to send ya too) PM me price plz

[This message has been edited by 701GT (edited 04-03-2012).]

rdesantis

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2012 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rdesantisSend a Private Message to rdesantisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock