Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 21)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62566 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
the_doc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for the_docSend a Private Message to the_docEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another happy customer. I went with a very stock looking setup, tried to keep the colors pretty OEM looking. I think TXGOOD nailed the color match. This is a 1985 for reference. The cup holder is a little tricky to install getting those screws to start, but once its in it seems to stay in place pretty well. I do have 1 question, the 12v has a blue light that seems to stay on all the time. Is my car wiring strange or is that supposed to happen? Since this is basically a weekend ride, I'm concerned about that just drawing the battery down (I do realize its a TINY load for a car battery). Anyway, here's the pictures for inspiration

[This message has been edited by the_doc (edited 07-23-2019).]

IP: Logged
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven`t used many of those USB ports but I think they are normally connected to a switched power source.
The power source on the Fiero cigarette lighter I believe is always hot so you would have to run off of something that just comes on
with the ignition switch or put a switch somewhere in lime in the power wire.
the_doc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for the_docSend a Private Message to the_docEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I haven`t used many of those USB ports but I think they are normally connected to a switched power source.
The power source on the Fiero cigarette lighter I believe is always hot so you would have to run off of something that just comes on
with the ignition switch or put a switch somewhere in lime in the power wire.

OK, sounds good. I was thinking I'll just add a small hidden switch somewhere. Thanks again, the product super nice
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, it looks great in your car.
That`s something that I know now that I can tell people ahead of time about the USB plugs with the LED.
I wasn`t aware as I haven`t seen one light up in person.
I was thinking that maybe when you plugged the cap in that it would go out but I called Marinco and it stays on all of the time.
Greg Z2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2019 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Z2Send a Private Message to Greg Z2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please put me on the List on page 19. I want the full set with Power Port and Logos. I need time to scan though all 21 pages I guess to see all the different colors and logos and styles you offer. Thats gonna take a minute lol. Then I'll PM exact.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2019 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, not only here but by e-mail I get a response of maybe 2 out of 3 people I contact so I`m going to change this up a bit.
I am working on two cupholders right now and I`ll take on a third so if you are any of the next 4 on the list the first to contact me gets
his order placed.
The others won`t lose their place, they just have to wait a little longer.
Thanks
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2019 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guys, not only here but by e-mail I get a response of maybe 2 out of 3 people I contact so I`m going to change this up a bit.
I am working on two cupholders right now and I`ll take on a third so if you are any of the next 4 on the list the first to contact me gets
his order placed.
The others won`t lose their place, they just have to wait a little longer.
Thanks

Love seeing the list get closer to my name! :-D
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2019 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I would bump this to the top.
I`m still waiting on the next people on the list on page 19 to contact me about
any interior parts they may want.
I am working on a whole set order right now but if you want a simple cupholder and you are
one of the next few people on the list let me know.
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2019 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The list!! Put me on the list!..... I got another Fiero, again, and the darn thing is screaming CUPHOLDER.
saxysean68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saxysean68Send a Private Message to saxysean68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I go about ordering one? My email is foofightas4@gmail.com

------------------
-Sean

Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2019 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received my cup holder/ armrest.. it’s my second one, it’s perfect, thanks again!!!!!
-Crasian
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2019 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

I just received my cup holder/ armrest.. it’s my second one, it’s perfect, thanks again!!!!!
-Crasian

Great work and its really good looking and functional. I have one on my ragtop. I just wish that there was an easier way to access the OBD socket. I'll probably just route it in back of the seat but is there a better way?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2019 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my set in the other week! Haven't had a chance to install em yet but man they look so good! I'll post pics soon!

Thanks Mike!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2019 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Great work and its really good looking and functional. I have one on my ragtop. I just wish that there was an easier way to access the OBD socket. I'll probably just route it in back of the seat but is there a better way?

I haven`t tried but I was wondering if you could just remove one of the liners and go through that hole.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 09-10-2019).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2019 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM Mike. NVM saw you already answered me. I sent a response.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 09-10-2019).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven`t gotten any responses from people on the list so if you are on the list and want a cupholder
I will take the first two responses from people so that I will have 3 orders that I will be working on as I
already have 1 order in the works.
I do have a couple of people from Facebook I`m waiting to hear from so whoever I hear from first gets
to order.
Thanks
DukeHog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukeHogSend a Private Message to DukeHogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with order request.
87gtcharlie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87gtcharlieSend a Private Message to 87gtcharlieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my new armrest/cup holder and console door. They are beautiful, thanks Mike
jerry4351

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2020 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jerry4351Send a Private Message to jerry4351Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Do you still make these? And how much plus shipping to 76116. West side of fort worth?
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2020 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still running down the list? I am number 39 and still interested in one. Colors would be Black and Red. not sure on a design layout though.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2020 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 4 of them, one for each car!

------------------
pat moody

PFF
System Bot
Biggest_of_A

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2020 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Biggest_of_ASend a Private Message to Biggest_of_AEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in armrest/cup holder and console door.
Wanting the bird stitched on the console door and 12v socket on armrest/cupholder.

I had sent a contact in early March via FB Messenger with pics.

[This message has been edited by Biggest_of_A (edited 05-22-2020).]

Biggest_of_A

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2020 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Biggest_of_ASend a Private Message to Biggest_of_AEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Biggest_of_A

17 posts
Member since Dec 2019
Interested in armrest/cup holder and console door.
Wanting the bird stitched on the console door and 12v socket on armrest/cupholder.

My interior is tan.

[This message has been edited by Biggest_of_A (edited 05-22-2020).]

Zoeyroni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2020 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZoeyroniSend a Private Message to ZoeyroniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with order request for Cupholder
Rjberner46

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2020 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rjberner46Send a Private Message to Rjberner46Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD I'm a new Fiero owner and would like to get a cup holder but not sure you're still making them. If so please let me know how to get ahold of you.

Thanks,
Bob
SD455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SD455Send a Private Message to SD455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike
You have another order request
PM sent

Jon

------------------
JCO
"I Drive Excitement!"
'68 Firebird 400/4spd
'74 T/A SD 455/Auto
'88 GT/5spd, T/Top
'03 Vibe AWD
'03 Vibe 5spd

montegut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2020 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sent you a PM.
montegut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2020 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for montegutSend a Private Message to montegutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to be put on the list for a tall, gray cup holder with gray thread, cigarette lighter outlet. One question - how is it attached to the console?
Thanks
AFmuse76

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2020 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AFmuse76Send a Private Message to AFmuse76Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent. would also like to get on the list.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Dennis, as you've seen my interior parts were made by TXGOOD probably 5 years ago and I ran into the same issue with the OBD connector. I waited til I did the 3800sc swap and made my own harness but extended it several feet and mounted the new OBDII connector to the left of the steering column in the conventional spot. Now it can be easily found and reached.

I figured this would help others with the same concern. Despite the swap it can still be extended and use the same OBD connector.

Pardon the intrusion.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Gryffindad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2020 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GryffindadSend a Private Message to GryffindadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still being made? Looks like there hasn't been a reply from TXGOOD in quite some time now.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`m still around, I just don`t push the sales of my stuff much because I have been working on my own car lately.
I still take orders from time to time.
Gryffindad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2020 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GryffindadSend a Private Message to GryffindadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I`m still around, I just don`t push the sales of my stuff much because I have been working on my own car lately.
I still take orders from time to time.

Gotcha! Can you let me know if you have any availability? I'm definitely interested.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I still take orders from time to time. [/QUOTE

Where can I find your product and prices?
Cordially,
kevinsullivan@frontier.com
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin, the current prices are on page 1 of this thread.
If you look through this thread you can see most of the options I offer.
Just PM me if you are interested in getting something and I can let you know how far out I am in delivering a product.
I am almost through with the various painting and such with my car for a while, at least until my hood scoop comes in .
Gryffindad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2020 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GryffindadSend a Private Message to GryffindadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, pm sent!
koolgtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for koolgtzSend a Private Message to koolgtzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
NTJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NTJoeSend a Private Message to NTJoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered my second one for my newest Fiero! Great product
SD455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2020 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SD455Send a Private Message to SD455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!

Excited to get my order in! Cheers Mike ✌🏼

[This message has been edited by SD455 (edited 10-16-2020).]

V8 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8 FormulaSend a Private Message to V8 FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to get a center console door and a glove box please. Please PM me.

Thanks
Rick Stewart
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock