Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62569 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
87GT_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT_FieroSend a Private Message to 87GT_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to order a cupholder armrest tall, in I guess dark gray (for 87 GT) with the fiero logo in black and a power outlet (usb if available)
PM me with price shipped to 06516 and aprox time frame
Thanx
Scott
IP: Logged
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for great must have products for every fiero!
bsox

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bsoxSend a Private Message to bsoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 with I think beechwood color. I am looking for individual shipped quotes for glove box, tall drink holder armrest, and console lid with Fiero logo. My zip is 15084. Thanks,
Barry
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike you have a PM.
bsox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bsoxSend a Private Message to bsoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just installed my cup holder, glove box and compartment door for my 88 and am very pleased with the quality and fit. Very well made with attention to detail.

Thanks Mike!
Knight Rider

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2018 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2018 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that I have my G1 dash in, your cup holder doesn’t really fit. When are you going to make these to fit the G1? I need a place to put my drink!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deloreanant:

Now that I have my G1 dash in, your cup holder doesn’t really fit. When are you going to make these to fit the G1? I need a place to put my drink!

Don`t really think there is a market for them.
If I had a profile for the center console I could probably custom make one.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

5410 posts
Member since Feb 2006
I went back to an early thread on the G1 install and it`s not too much difference except for where the center part of the dash meets the
center console. I`m not sure that the liners would fit between the back of the center part of Rob`s dash and the void where the cigarette lighter
plate goes.
Slow And Wide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2018 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slow And WideSend a Private Message to Slow And WideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike
Do you ship to the Great White North (Canada)
How do like to be paid for your products?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2018 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slow And Wide:

Hi Mike
Do you ship to the Great White North (Canada)
How do like to be paid for your products?

Yes, I can ship to Canada. It`s usually 25-35 for shipping.
I take Paypal as payment.
PFF
System Bot
Beckettcf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2018 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BeckettcfSend a Private Message to BeckettcfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello I would like to buy a dual cupholder for my '84 Fiero SE. Trying to figure out how to get in touch with the seller?

email: beckettcf@aol.com
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2018 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Beckettcf:

Hello I would like to buy a dual cupholder for my '84 Fiero SE. Trying to figure out how to get in touch with the seller?

email: beckettcf@aol.com

Just message TXGOOD about your interest in his product.
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2018 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to order a beechwood tall cup holder/armrest with power plug--what would the price w/shipping be to 22191

------------------
Pat Jones

Dat1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dat1995Send a Private Message to Dat1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I would like to order a short cupholder with a cigarette lighter. Shipped to 10312 Can you text me the rates with a how long it will be
Slow And Wide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slow And WideSend a Private Message to Slow And WideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike:
I'd like to order the tall cup holder and with a power outlet. I'd like a Console door with a pontiac logo and GT stitching under the logo. I'm Canada how do I go about order these?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM`s sent to both of you.
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2018 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice interior.
I wondered about the color combinations with the glovebox but it looks great.
Well done.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2018 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCircs:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

That is beautiful! Due to the lighting, I can't tell the colors. Was this a beechwood interior to start? What colors were used?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had a couple of people PM me about the stuff I make.
I am presently taking a break from producing anything as I have personal projects I`m working on.
When I start up again I will post here so that any new Fiero enthusiasts will have a chance to purchase
something if they so desire.
PFF
System Bot
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2019 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how do i get a replacement door from you with the round handle? I have the upholstery already that you made.
sipes216

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sipes216Send a Private Message to sipes216Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i feel like i'm late to the game. haha

is there any chance you have any back-stock center console/cupholder units in saddle? or the glove-box piece. that's kind of amazing.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a busy rest of the month and next month so I don`t really have time to make anything new right now.
I may take on a few orders in May.
Thanks
Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. No rush!
88cryan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me in line for May too
V8 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8 FormulaSend a Private Message to V8 FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2019 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely let me know when you are producing these products again as I would like a cupholder and console.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2019 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be starting to take some orders the second week in May.
Here is my list by contact from PMs.
I will take 3 orders at a time and it may be up to two weeks turn-around depending on what you order.
I will update this post and scratch people off of the list as I complete orders.
1: Noctrnl................................shipped
2: Sipes216............................shipped
3: mmeyer86gt/gtp.................hold
4: Dewah87 ...........................shipped
5: Vicophine...........................shipped
6: 88cryan..............................shipped
7: jjd2296................................n/a
8: v8formula............................shipped
9: tiretread..............................shipped
10: predmeister......................shipped
11: MV - e..............................shipped
12: blpitt00.............................shipped
13:smartaxel..........................shipped
14: Oz....................................shipped
15: iacon............................... shipped
16: Charles........................... shipped
17: the_doc............................shipped
18: Jamie-em.........................shipped
19: noser9..............................n/a
20: Paul - em.........................hold
21: ben - em..........................hold
22: rsvl-rider...........................hold
23: ben - fb............................07/24
24: conrad01.........................07/25
25: hemichet..........................shipped
26: doogieblues....................07/29
27: jphnb-em
28: witchita
29:Easy8
30: Daytonaspeed24
31: JBrady5150
33: DarylM
34: jpv53
35: Stephen-FB
36: Tunde-em
37: Daryl
38: damittron
39: 87 pegasus
40: timvolks
41: Angie-text
42: Mik3sworld
43: Daryl M
44: Greg Z2
45: sledcaddie

If I missed an earlier post from someone who didn`t PM me let me know and I will try to get to you asap.
The people on the list, let me know if you are not quite ready to order so I can jump to the next person.
Thanks

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 09-10-2019).]

0z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2019 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 0zSend a Private Message to 0zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs sent
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmeyer86gt/gtp you have a PM.
Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I will be starting to take some orders the second week in May.
Here is my list by contact from PMs.
I will take 3 orders at a time and it may be up to two weeks turn-around depending on what you order.
I will update this post and scratch people off of the list as I complete orders.
1: Noctrnl
2: Sipes216
3: mmeyer86gt/gtp
4: Dewah87
5: Vicophine
6: 88cryan
7: jjd2296
8: v8formula
9: tiretread
10: predmeister
11: MV - e
12: blpitt00
13:smartaxel
14: Oz
15: iacon
16: Charles

If I missed an earlier post from someone who didn`t PM me let me know and I will try to get to you asap.
The people on the list, let me know if you are not quite ready to order so I can jump to the next person.
Thanks

Thanks TXGOOD!
the_doc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2019 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for the_docSend a Private Message to the_docEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, hopefully I can get on your queue, your work looks amazing
noser9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2019 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for noser9Send a Private Message to noser9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike, I am sure you are still backlogged, but I would like to get on your list. Tall cup holder with power. Black with red stitching. Thanks!

Tom

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula

Jbrady5150

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jbrady5150Send a Private Message to Jbrady5150Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it possible to incorporate a blue line into the black stitched logo, to represent The Thin Blue Line?

For those of you who might have forgotten or any new members who don`t know these are available.
I`m still selling these cupholder/armrests.
I also sell console doors and gloveboxes.

Short or tall version........................................85.00
Any fiero color.
Fiero emblem................................................15.00
Power outlet..................................................15.00
Different color stitching...................................N/C

Console door.................................................65.00
Emblem........................................................15.00

Glovebox.......................................................150.00
Thanks, Mike

Shipping quoted according to zip

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero emblem can have 3 different colors.
The outline, the pegasus and the Fiero lettering
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2019 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2019 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vicophine:

PM sent. No rush!

You have a PM.
Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2019 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have a PM.

Replied.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock