Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62570 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wierd, just resent it.

Dan
IP: Logged
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`m not taking anymore orders until June 8th when I get back from vacation but I wanted to let anyone who might be looking at getting one of my products with the Fiero emblem that you can now do three parts of the emblem in different colors if you like.
The outside border piece, the main pegasus and the Fiero wording.
Here is a sample of one.
Mike

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! I'll have to remember that when I get mine.
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be able to PM me what it would cost to do the tall cup holder/arm rest in this style with the Fiero logo on it?

And would you be able to do it before June 26th in time for the 30th? Just wondering on this part.

Thank you,
Mike

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Here is the latest going out to Coady from Canada.
It is a custom with carbon fiber accents and two outlets mounted on the glovebox.
Mike

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my delivery yesterday, started installing last night:

The set:

Door and cupholder:

Cupholder and glovebox:

Great set, would highly recommend, easy to install although would recommend removing the console to put the door on (made it so much easier).

Thanks again Mike!!

Dan
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Dan.
Mike
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

5410 posts
Member since Feb 2006
87Pegasus, you have a PM
Mike
Banshee

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BansheeClick Here to visit Banshee's HomePageSend a Private Message to BansheeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just went through the whole thread. It sounds like you are starting on this again soon so I want to get my order in because these are something else.

PAYPAL charged up and all ready to PAY.

Thanks very much and Please look for Private Message
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updates?
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000
I forgot to ask. Can you please design a key/lock for the glove box ? ( I am referring to the glove box behind your right elbow) How come nobody has yet offered this?

Cordially,
kevin

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 06-10-2013).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can install two different latches that use keys if you wish.
Actually the flush latch that`s pictured in the thread has a keyed version but it has a chrome cylinder which is sort of bright against an all Black latch.
I believe it`s a little higher in price.
These two pics below show them on a glovebox but they can be installed on the console door.

Pushbutton:

Turn latch:

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 06-10-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the current pricing for your excellent products?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have updated the first post of this thread to reflect current pricing and also added the console doors and gloveboxes.
The prices are the same as always but I have had to start collecting shipping instead of including it as UPS has gone up.
Mike
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike G.

You have to make a profit. Your quality speaks for its itself. Keep up the great work.

Nothing but the best.

Your buddy,

Mike P.
Robb Craige

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robb CraigeSend a Private Message to Robb CraigeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a website for all of your products?

Robb
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robb Craige:

Do you have a website for all of your products?

Robb

No, I just make the three pieces and they are all covered in this thread.
Thanks Mike P.
I guess you guys are about ready for the 30th.

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes we are, check out the NTFC posting. Blake, Tom & I got Mohawks for the 30th & Anthony, (neverdone), already had his. Jim, (fierosmith), couldn't due to work concerns. We are rolling out of Dallas & East Texas on Tuesday.

Best wishes,

Mike P.
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

No, I just make the three pieces and they are all covered in this thread.
Thanks Mike P.
I guess you guys are about ready for the 30th.

I am broke right now but I really interested. I hope you continue with these going forward because you are filling a real need with these cars ...and doing well

CodeSlinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CodeSlingerSend a Private Message to CodeSlingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
'87 GT 5-speed

lamottdonalde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lamottdonaldeSend a Private Message to lamottdonaldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sir,
I would like to order the combo pack, all 3 items in saddle with red emblems and the power outlet by the cup holders. Please let me know the best way to get funds to you.
It is for an '85. Shipping zip code is 83713, Boise, ID

Thank You, Don
(208) 869-4057
sgt_lamott@yahoo.com
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don, PM sent
Mike
PFF
System Bot
lamottdonalde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lamottdonaldeSend a Private Message to lamottdonaldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

PM and pics sent.

thanks, Don
CodeSlinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CodeSlingerSend a Private Message to CodeSlingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordered one!

------------------
'87 GT 5-speed

KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine yesterday from Mike, and here is a bump for a great product! Will get some pics posted for you soon.

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed a pair of cupholders and doors last month... I don't think I ever left feedback... so I am taking car of that now.

Cupholder was used non stop for 2200 miles to Indy and back. Your items were on a BUNCH of cars at Indy. Makes me proud of you. Dorky I know... but still... a great offering of products custom made by a friend. Makes me proud.

Mike... I already have you (+)... so feedback is best I can do.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why, thank you Blake.
I appreciate the comments.
I am already getting a couple of orders from people who saw the products at the 30th.
Wish I could have made it.
Well, I have five years to plan for the next.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to get a short cupholder. Can anyone tell me how the shifting is with cups in the holder? Do they get in the way at all?

How about with the tall?

Thanks for any input!
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

Had my car at the 30th and received nothing but compliments from people who asked about the items. I made sure everyone knew where I got them and who to contact. Hopefully this helps keep ya busy.

Dan
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike, do you supply the cupholder/armrests available at TLG-auto.com? I want to buy one on there since I won a gift card and I was wondering if you can do purple stitching for the Fiero logo and for the thread around the armrest? I'd like to see the purple(s) choices you have, if possible. Thanks!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

Mike, do you supply the cupholder/armrests available at TLG-auto.com? I want to buy one on there since I won a gift card and I was wondering if you can do purple stitching for the Fiero logo and for the thread around the armrest? I'd like to see the purple(s) choices you have, if possible. Thanks!

Pm sent.
Thanks Dan.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 11-25-2013).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike...

I got my new G1 dash from Rob (Amida).

Now I had him also recover my rear center console to match as well, but it seems to be missing something & I know you can help:

PM Sent
PFF
System Bot
pastor Dennis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to order the armrest / cupholder please.
Lt Grey and black, short, with RED fiero logo on top.
Like the first pic on page 7 but with RED stitching on the logo
thx,
Dennis
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first picture on page 7 is a dark Grey cupholder and it has no logo.
What part do you want to be Black?
Let me know exactly and I will shoot you a price.
Thanks, Mike
animal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the Indy Fiero emblem available? I want to place an order (even if you don't have that emblem), how do I pay etc?

[This message has been edited by animal (edited 07-07-2013).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by animal:

Do you have the Indy Fiero emblem available? I want to place an order (even if you don't have that emblem), how do I pay etc?

I don`t have an Indy emblem, just the regular Fiero one.
PM sent.
pastor Dennis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,
Sorry for the confusion; you're right on the dark grey

dark grey armrest with cupholders. the only black I need is the cord around the unit (binding?) whatever is standard.
I realize the one on pg 7 didn't have a logo, but a red logo is what I want added.

Let me know how much and ur paypal info

again, thank you very much
Dennis
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see about ordering two units short with the power outlet

One for a 86 GT dark gray

One for a 87 GT Tan

Shipping to zip code 32926

Many thanks
------------------

Frank Martin

Dragon@SpaceCoastFieros.com

87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 07-12-2013).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

I'd like to see about ordering two units short with the power outlet

One for a 86 GT dark gray

One for a 87 GT Tan

Shipping to zip code 32926

Many thanks

You have a PM
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again Mike. Just so people know I covered this myself to match the stuff I already had. He probably would have done a better job but I wasnt sure on the color combo. But Mike made the box and it turned out perfect. A+ for you sir!

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

[This message has been edited by KOS (edited 07-12-2013).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks good.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock