Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Cupholder/Armrest (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Cupholder/Armrest by TXGOOD
Started on: 03-10-2011 08:06 AM
Replies: 887 (62542 views)
Last post by: Cunnive on 07-05-2023 11:26 AM
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

hey Frizlefrak you will be really happy with the glove box the one in the picture is mine and having the two power outlets right there is awesome and this mans workmanship is second to none... my only problem with him is that he does not make more things that i can buy lol.

Yep....I have the console. People ask me if it's factory. I tell them...."are you kidding? The factory didn't do work this good".

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Dan, I can do a glovebox.

OK....Must have. PM me a price shipped to El Paso 79924

For the record...this isn't my fault. Wifey saw the cupholder at the Round Up and told me to buy one. Now that we have that, I showed her the pic of the glovebox. Same response. I'm blaming it on her. Again, not my fault.

IP: Logged
Flyboygt86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike
You sent me some samples there are three of darker brown in the samples the darkest is to dark, of the two left the one that looks a little more glossy would match the seats and would be OK. Also the back of this sample is a more open weave than the one that has more of a flat finish. Can you tell from this information which material to use? Do I need to send the sample back? Is it possible to still get at least the armrest by the 16th of March. We leave for Daytona on the 18th and sure like to have a cup holder.
Chuck
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send me the sample back and I should be able to knock the cupholder out.
Mike
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mike, this was a lot of reading !!!! you should start a new thread with everything you make & all combos of colors !!!! Just my opinion!!! What I want is a DARK GREY with DEEP cup holders, RED stitching & a RED fiero emblem. I'm not in a hurry but need the price & paypal addy for payment !!!! Nice looking stuff you're making !!!! Mel
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike....PM sent for Glovebox.
Flyboygt86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike
Pm sent
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mike, I got my cupholder today & it's BEAUTIFUL !!! I can't waite to put it in !!!! Mel
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mel, post pics when you get it installed.
Mike
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do !!! Mel
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2013 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My glovebox arrived, got it in last night. This thing looks amazing! These should have been included from the factory....this one looks like it was! Great work as always Mike.....

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dan, looks good.
Are you guys going to make the Round-up this year?
Mike
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any more info on glove boxes?
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Thanks Dan, looks good.
Are you guys going to make the Round-up this year?
Mike

I wish....got some business related stuff that came up, April is going to be quite hectic. Haven't been since 2010....ready to do it again. We did manage to make the Ruckus last fall, and I'm itching to get the Fiero out for a nice long road trip. Wifey won't have to hold my soda this time.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phirewire, what would you like to know?
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price, and options?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phirewire, I can do them in dark gray with same color top or Charcoal top.

Here is a link to my thread on them.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/060828.html

Besides the one I made for my car in Beechwood I have only made dark Gray ones.
I have Saddle material but in a GT I`m not sure what the top color of the dash is so I`m not sure what I would use for it.
I may see a GT with Saddle material this weekend so I will take my samples to see if I can match it.
Mike

Oh, also they run 150.00 shipped unless you want the flush latch which is 5.00 more.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 03-21-2013).]

coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey Phirewire check out mine with the double power outlets
amazing work done!!!
snyderman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mike

Love the cupholder. Can I get it in the same saddlewood grey as my stock '84 interior? No special stitching. The deep cup holders with a lighter plug? Need it shipped by usps to Ontario, Canada? Please PM me with price and ETA. Thanks!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
snyderman, PM sent.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump, for any new members who may not know about these.
Mike
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all new members and old one that want to improve their interior look. These are the items for you...
These come highly recommended by ME!!!!!!! a seriously happy customer !!!!!
This man is a master at his craft and we are lucky to have him here.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks coady, I think I will crown you my "official" spokesperson.
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2013 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I just believe in giving credit where it is due. And you sir are amazing at what you do.
I have also mentioned you and a few others in this link.
check it out.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091684.html
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Summers coming, get your cupholder before it gets hot.
Got to have someplace to put that cool drink.
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

P.M. sent

Dan
HUMPTY DUMPTY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HUMPTY DUMPTYSend a Private Message to HUMPTY DUMPTYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD HELLO MIKE I AM INTERESTED IN THE DEEP CUPHOLDER AND CENTRE CONSOLE DOOR .I WOULD LIKE A ELECTRICAL OUTLET BETWEEN THE CUP HOLDERS . AND YOU DID A SET FOR COADY IN ONT CANADA WHO LOOKS LIKE HAS THE SAME COLOUR SCEEM AS ME [ GREY AND CARBON FIBER ] I WOULD LIKE THE EMBLEM IN THE SAME PLACE BUT IN ELECTRIC BLUE .COULD YOU GIVE ME A TOTAL PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING TO TORONTO CANADA THANKS JEFF
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
humpty you wont be sorry.. i get more compliments on Mike's work than you can imagine.
the man is a master at what he does.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HUMPTY DUMPTY:

TXGOOD HELLO MIKE I AM INTERESTED IN THE DEEP CUPHOLDER AND CENTRE CONSOLE DOOR .I WOULD LIKE A ELECTRICAL OUTLET BETWEEN THE CUP HOLDERS . AND YOU DID A SET FOR COADY IN ONT CANADA WHO LOOKS LIKE HAS THE SAME COLOUR SCEEM AS ME [ GREY AND CARBON FIBER ] I WOULD LIKE THE EMBLEM IN THE SAME PLACE BUT IN ELECTRIC BLUE .COULD YOU GIVE ME A TOTAL PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING TO TORONTO CANADA THANKS JEFF

Do you have any Carbon fiber material?
Coady sent me the color he wanted me to use.
Mike

HUMPTY DUMPTY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HUMPTY DUMPTYSend a Private Message to HUMPTY DUMPTYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD thanks for the reply mike please send me a pm where to send the carbon fiber sample too and I will and Coady yes judging from the picks these products look first class
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2013 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are getting anything else made in carbon fiber you might want to have whoever does another item to send me some carbon fiber.
I don`t have a very good source for the carbon fiber material.
I think Coady got his from Russ, a member on here.
Mike
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

PFF
System Bot
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my cupholders installed today, they look great, thanks Mike!

[This message has been edited by NetCam (edited 05-12-2013).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good.
Thanks for the kudos.
Mike
LeeR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeRSend a Private Message to LeeREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I'd like to buy the armrest with black stitching and a black Fiero logo shipped to Hawaii 96821. Can you please tell me how much so I can get that money to you? Thanks, looks AMAZING buy the way!!!!!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipping to Hawaii is just a tad more so it would be 105.00 total.
I would just need to know if you want tall or short liners, color of material and if you want a power outlet.
If you want the power outlet it would be 15.00 more, so 120.00.
Mike
LeeR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeRSend a Private Message to LeeREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mike! Id like it in grey. I think its the tall one im looking at. Id like it to look like the second one pictuered on the first page of this thread. Ill also take the power outlet as well. I can pay the $120 via c.c. or PayPal. Just let me know!

[This message has been edited by LeeR (edited 05-13-2013).]

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The second picture on the first page is a short one.
The fourth picture of the Black one is a tall one.
PM sent
Mike
LeeR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeRSend a Private Message to LeeREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent, YAY ME!!!!!
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike,

PM sent

Dan
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan, I didn`t get a PM.
Mike
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock