Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 36)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081155 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
FLASHY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why not another one...

IP: Logged
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FLASHY:

why not another one...

MORE! (please???)

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 bumps off page 2 in the same day, what is happening here?

FLASHY- thanks for keeping this thread going the pictures are great!

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theres a lot of good looking ladies with fieros, wonde rif any of them are near the poconos. Anyway i would love to contribute but my fiero is broken down and my girlfriend left me, but hopefully this will still be going when i get it running again, then ill just need somebody to take pics with.
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2005 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well if this hasent got me fired yet, Im good to go.

[This message has been edited by Loki (edited 09-29-2005).]

kolslaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kolslawClick Here to visit kolslaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to kolslawEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe we have to bump this thread again. I like it on the first page so I don't have to look very hard.
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kolslaw:

I can't believe we have to bump this thread again. I like it on the first page so I don't have to look very hard.

you can always boorkmark it you know.

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why not another one...

Fantastic pic! But, as someone else said in another thread, I must be getting old. The first thing I noticed was the belt buckle against the paint on the hood.

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

Fantastic pic! But, as someone else said in another thread, I must be getting old. The first thing I noticed was the belt buckle against the paint on the hood.

Oh NO! That's my hood!!

I must not be as old as you 'cause I didn't even notice / care. Well... maybe care juts a touch

unique_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unique_GTClick Here to visit unique_GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to unique_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ok i'm getting mad i cant figure this out, why cant they just let us load up pictures from our computer. I don't even have a site to take from, just my MSN "my space". Can anyone help me on this I'm totally illiterate i guess.

[This message has been edited by unique_GT (edited 09-30-2005).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2005 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you are close, but i think part of your link address fell off.
h ttp://storage.msn.com/x1p0Tm09AKhDsaTa0q-1L9O03UhjXuLlbe- SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING
PFF
System Bot
furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2005 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZeroC:

Thats A Nice Bike ...How Many Times Has It Been Stolen

haha, I keep a VERY close eye on it when I park it in public. I make sure it doesnt leave my sight for more then 5mins.

------------------
Furious Ninja & Furious Fiero

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2005 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

furious_fiero

3028 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by MiZer:

Same could be said about you steve, but, I will leave that unsaid, and in the minds of everyone.

I can see steve has more people to his fan club....

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2005 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more in the General Forum and this would have been on page 3. Doens't anyone have any more pictures?

------------------
-Nickster

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2005 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will have some up sometime this next weekend.....

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
http://bobadoofunk.deviantart.com/gallery/ <-- To See My Online Art Gallery

Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^ Bump to page 1...this one will last forever if I have anything to say about it
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by furious_fiero:

haha, I keep a VERY close eye on it when I park it in public. I make sure it doesnt leave my sight for more then 5mins.

Just Remeber All It Takes Is 60 Seconds lol

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Chilliwack Fieros
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com
don't click this link...

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZeroC:

Just Remeber All It Takes Is 60 Seconds lol

I have lifted a bike before with 3 guys, believe me...it takes less then 30 seconds....haha. When one of my friends crashed, we had to lift his bike onto a truck. Didnt take any efford at all.

------------------
Furious Ninja & Furious Fiero

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have lifted a bike before with 3 guys, believe me...it takes less then 30 seconds....haha. When one of my friends crashed, we had to lift his bike onto a truck. Didnt take any efford at all.

"Crashed" uh huh

dezie36

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why not another one...

Cute girls... but am i the only one who thinks that the one in the background looks like the andromada?

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah a little off topic, but the other night I parked RIGHT NEXT to the door at Walmart, walked in, grabbed some batteries, paid and was back out the door in about 2 minutes. As I walked out, there was a truck backing up with the tail gate down about 25 ft from my bike. I came around the corner and they stopped so I thought, "Surely they are just waiting for someone to come out of the front or they are waiting to load up a barbeque or something." Nope, as I was looking, trying to see in the cab and get the license plate, they put it in drive and took off, tires squeeling and all.

I was dumbfounded and looked around for a Walmart employee or guard just so I could go - WTF! Pretty sad when you are really not able to fully enjoy that which you work hard for, for fear someone might steal it. Rest assured I will be making no more "quick trips" to the store on my motorcyle.

Gorgeous girls on the Yellow Fieros by the way, and those wheels, OH THOSE WHEELS, they are sexy too!

--Will

[This message has been edited by Will-Martin (edited 10-03-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dezie36:

Cute girls... but am i the only one who thinks that the one in the background looks like the andromada?

Now that you mention it, she does.

F355spider

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

Yeah a little off topic, but the other night I parked RIGHT NEXT to the door at Walmart, walked in, grabbed some batteries, paid and was back out the door in about 2 minutes. As I walked out, there was a truck backing up with the tail gate down about 25 ft from my bike. I came around the corner and they stopped so I thought, "Surely they are just waiting for someone to come out of the front or they are waiting to load up a barbeque or something." Nope, as I was looking, trying to see in the cab and get the license plate, they put it in drive and took off, tires squeeling and all.

I was dumbfounded and looked around for a Walmart employee or guard just so I could go - WTF! Pretty sad when you are really not able to fully enjoy that which you work hard for, for fear someone might steal it. Rest assured I will be making no more "quick trips" to the store on my motorcyle.

Gorgeous girls on the Yellow Fieros by the way, and those wheels, OH THOSE WHEELS, they are sexy too!

--Will

Will that’s what you get for having a hot bike, Mine is all beat up I had to glob Jb-weld on the crankcase and I don’t think there is a panel not cracked or scratched bent levers and gouges in the rims from the pavement but nobody wants to steel it. I like his wheels too

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
page 2 again

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 06-20-2007).]

CAB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CABSend a Private Message to CABEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to See Rhonda back in the pictures, Hope the vacation was great.

[This message has been edited by CAB (edited 10-04-2005).]

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CAB:

Nice to See Ronda back in the pictures, Hope the vacation was great.

thanks, and yes our vacation was great. we are leaving for a Bahamas cruise on Sunday. I hope this thread is still alive when we get back on the 15th.

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2005 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:

ummm....maybe I just need to get out more...but anyone notice the suggestive way Rhonda has her hand on the shifter? Sexy pose partsman!! Thanks for saving the thread...and thanks to Rhonda for the wonderful poses!!

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PAGE 3?!?!?!?!?!? I've got a couple pics in the camera but it'll take a couple days to get developed.
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stollen from coolblues archives - atleast its a pontiac right? something about southern bells

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

stollen from coolblues archives - atleast its a pontiac right? something about southern bells

She has nice "bells".

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Doens't anyone have any more pictures?

Well, since there is no way to keep some of these trouble makers out of the thread, I doubt you are going to see as many of us as willing to keep posting. Yeah it's just the internet and all and we should just ignore the trolls yadda yadda ...but still...

PFF
System Bot
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2005 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*snicker* thanks for the chuckle steve!
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Well, since there is no way to keep some of these trouble makers out of the thread, I doubt you are going to see as many of us as willing to keep posting. Yeah it's just the internet and all and we should just ignore the trolls yadda yadda ...but still...

Wait For It ....Wait For It ....Here It Comes .......WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the thread's activity certainly has diminished.

Mission Accomplished.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Nothin like the pot calling the kettle black

NYfastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYfastbackClick Here to visit NYfastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to NYfastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

heee
crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NYfastback:

heee

obviously fake but good enuff

ill post pics when i get her on my hood for real

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2005 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what everyone should see when they go out to look at their Fiero..well maybe not holding a hammer

Oh yah....BUMP

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2005 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah that would be nice, except for the hammer
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2005 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the Pic! Got any more?

------------------
-Nickster

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock