Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 33)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081158 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Hmm....If only GM had used this pic 20 years our cars would be...........

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:
forgotten about, and Yellowstones wife would be only a goddess.

Car? What car? I don't see a car in that picture.

------------------
-Nickster

IP: Logged
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's the yellow stuff that obstructs the view...:-)

Originally posted by Clint:

Car? What car? I don't see a car in that picture.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
First you ask if it doesn't bother me, then you complain about the censorship - funny, that!

It's all with my wife's OK. As a model, she takes many pix like that so no worries...

Originally posted by boostedbird:

so yellowstone, doesnt it get to you at all that a couple thousand fiero freaks get to see your wife like that. I must say, you must be very proud, and i would probably show off like that also...just to bad you gotta have the censor. Its like a huge tease....but a good one

appreciated, + for you

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

this one got him a +

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2005 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
censorship what censorship. cut, paste, blend, highligh,t blend, colour, save. yea now i can see the whole car damn you for cutting out rest of the car not showing the whole car you should be ashamed or your self.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the car for you without distraction:

Happy? :-)

Originally posted by Phranc:

censorship what censorship. cut, paste, blend, highligh,t blend, colour, save. yea now i can see the whole car damn you for cutting out rest of the car not showing the whole car you should be ashamed or your self.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's the car for you without distraction:

Happy? :-)

Actually that's a pretty cool shot.

------------------
-Nickster

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmm something's up with PIP

[This message has been edited by PURPLE REIGN (edited 09-17-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Hmmmm something's up with PIP

Nah, just your URL's were messed up.

------------------
-Nickster

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, we were able to get our wives (Voytek and mine) to pose with the two yellow fieros this evening. Voytek's wife is the brunette and mine's the blonde. Here's some samples...

------------------

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FLASHY:

Well, we were able to get our wives (Voytek and mine) to pose with the two yellow fieros this evening. Voytek's wife is the brunette and mine's the blonde. Here's some samples...

Bwwee... Bwaahhh... bruuuhhh...buuhhh..
WOW, I'm speechless.
Got anymore!?!

------------------
-Nickster

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Flashy, where is Voytek's rim pictorial thread? I like his rims.
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bwwee... Bwaahhh... bruuuhhh...buuhhh..
WOW, I'm speechless.
Got anymore!?!

Oh these are just teasers... Stay tuned...

------------------

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hey Flashy, where is Voytek's rim pictorial thread? I like his rims.

Thanks!

We've only got a couple more pics with the girls / cars but we'll take a few more of the cars by themselves too.

Hopefully in the next few days but meantime, you'll see some more here...

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

That would be Tabs car.

That's more like it! Go Tabs, I know you had a thing for my GT. I will give you props for the little ladies on your ride here.

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i feel dirty just looking at that.

and i like it.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see Voytek got some new rims. NICE !

Oh yeah the wives are not bad either !! heheheh

Flashy did u steal that nickname from your wife ?

Wow props to both you guys. Lucky gents.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SLAMMED87GT:
That's more like it! Go Tabs, I know you had a thing for my GT. I will give you props for the little ladies on your ride here.

You can see more of his car Here!

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-18-2005).]

Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Flashy, what kind of rims are those??? And where did you get them??
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's the yellow stuff that obstructs the view...:-)

HA

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another teaser...why not.

PFF
System Bot
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn Flashy Whats better than a yellow gt and two really hot chicks I have always had a thing for both of them. Maybe thats why my car is corvette yellow and my girlfriend is a blonde lol.
GonsaiPK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GonsaiPKSend a Private Message to GonsaiPKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone noticed that the guys with yellow Fieros marry some of the most beautiful women?

I'm gonna go repaint my car now....

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GonsaiPK:

Has anyone noticed that the guys with yellow Fieros marry some of the most beautiful women?

I'm gonna go repaint my car now....

I was just thinking the same thing... Maybe if I paint mine yellow my wife will become better looking? Hmmm...
Of course she's close to perfect now, right Nickstersredhead?

------------------
-Nickster

UDLOSE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2005 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UDLOSESend a Private Message to UDLOSEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WOW.

I knew there was a reason I like canada

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I knew this could get better. Now you have me waiting for the best shot of all....

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some photoshop action will totally fix the "doom and gloom" aspect of that pic...

p.s. -

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Flashy did u steal that nickname from your wife ?

Heh heh, a flashy car needs a flashy wife to go with it.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not gonna happen...

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

I knew this could get better. Now you have me waiting for the best shot of all....

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rhino88gt:

hey Flashy, what kind of rims are those??? And where did you get them??

I got them at a local tire shop here in Calgary and they're Eagle Alloys #192 17"

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW, I noticed that the best way to get positive ratings is to post sexy pix of one's girl. Weird, I though the main topic of this forum was a different one...

Not that I'd be complaining, though! :-)

PFF
System Bot
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Damn Flashy Whats better than a yellow gt and two really hot chicks

Maybe three hot chicks

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FLASHY

1079 posts
Member since Feb 2001
What's this? Another one?

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!!!!!
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Voytek does your wife have a twin ,thats single by any chance ? (sorry)

------------------
HARDCORE SBC FAN AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was just thinking the same thing... Maybe if I paint mine yellow my wife will become better looking? Hmmm...
Of course she's close to perfect now, right Nickstersredhead?

uh yeah... nice save... Go ahead... paint your car!

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Voytek does your wife have a twin ,thats single by any chance ? (sorry)

In Fact...they both have twins...Unfortunately for you guys we married both of them.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BTW, I noticed that the best way to get positive ratings is to post sexy pix of one's girl. Weird, I though the main topic of this forum was a different one...

Not that I'd be complaining, though! :-)

Bah... Didn't work for me. And I even started this thread!

------------------
-Nickster

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW this thread has really took off since I left on vacation!! great job everyone and thanks for the KICK A** pictures..make sure your ladies know how much we like them. thanks again!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In Fact...they both have twins...Unfortunately for you guys we married both of them.

I'm moving to Canada & painting my car yellow !!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock