Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081157 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:
i never met her, but i like what i see.

Originally posted by Clint:
Why is that?
-Nickster

cause i think she looks attractive

IP: Logged
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a lot of people have bad things to say about her.

Why is that?
-Nickster
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
NOTE: I just changed the gallery's name on my server. The link is now here -> http://www.mtpisgah.net/Fiero/gallery/FieroGirls

-Nickster

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

Why is that?
-Nickster

I couldn't find the thread with the pics of her in it.
so i cant remember what people were saying.
but IIRC it wasn't very nice.

88Fiero_Girl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero_GirlClick Here to visit 88Fiero_Girl's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero_GirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow.... so its' true..... guys do think only about engines and chicks..... man o man.....

:-/

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fiero_Girl:

wow.... so its' true..... guys do think only about engines and chicks..... man o man.....

That was an awful sexist/stereotypical thing to say.

You mean there are other things out there besides Fiero's and chicks? :-)
-Nickster

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fiero_Girl:

Welcome to reality

Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about this one Clint. Who, when and where? Talk about 'junk in the trunk'!
Bonus points for the car on the right.

------------------
Notchbacks RULE

"Let a man drive a Fiero and he'll own one.
Teach a man to fix a Fiero and he'll own eight."

[This message has been edited by Fierobruiser (edited 06-21-2005).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't want part in this ug fest

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 08-22-2005).]

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobruiser:

FieroLisa, Fieroama (pure Guess) in Chicago. The car on the right is Mr.Fiero's northsatr Convertible.

Dan

Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who is correct. But since this is 2001. No and no.
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Williamsburg, FOCOA Nationals. That was Chris Moore's car at the time ;-)

Jen

Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No fair, you were there too. See you Saturday at Carlisle.
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I couldn't find the thread with the pics of her in it.
so i cant remember what people were saying.
but IIRC it wasn't very nice.

Basically the commentary was that she (Lynn BTW) looked better from a distance - but I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago at Dells Run (her BF crashed the green car - other person died - but the Fiero will likely be rebuilt as her Dad apparently runs a body shop), and maybe it was just the absense of trying to draw so much attention, but she seemed pretty normal and decent to me.

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
Basically the commentary was that she (Lynn BTW) looked better from a distance .

"Lynn"
I will whisper it when i go to sleep tonight.
(ok that's a joke)
maybe the attraction is that she looks very much like a girl i "almost" married... TWICE.
i cant explain that one, not even to myself.

but I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago at Dells Run (her BF crashed the green car - other person died

the other person as in the person that was in the other car, or the person in the passenger seat?
either way. it is sad. i hope the boyfriend is doing OK. and there arnt any charges brought up.

but the Fiero will likely be rebuilt as her Dad apparently runs a body shop),
and maybe it was just the absense of trying to draw so much attention,
but she seemed pretty normal and decent to me.

C gald to hear that she is still in the fiero world.
Hmmmmm, a chic that has a dad as a body shop owner....

nah it would never work. i mean, come on. look at Ling.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 06-22-2005).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13597 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by revin:

revin.
i love your hood.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobruiser:

Glad Jen got it... I was stumped! :-)
-Nickster
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by revin:

My honey

Nice combination! Certaintly looks like Texas in the background. ;-)
-Nickster

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, new to the forums here. I have an old shot here from before i took off my front license plate =( ill be sure to take some more with how my car looks now.

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why are my pictures little links instead of images. I dont see what im doing wrong.

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 06-22-2005).]

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Hey guys, new to the forums here. I have an old shot here from before i took off my front license plate =( ill be sure to take some more with how my car looks now.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why are my pictures little links instead of images. I dont see what im doing wrong.

I think i've seen your Fiero on CarDomain while browsing around. Anyways to answer your question it's cause the picture file itself is over 100kb, either change it to jpg so the file is smaller or DEAL with it just joking But yeah thats the reason why.

Hmm.....I was looking at your picture and it appears that EVERYTHING on that page is the "picture" including the white. I think if you "trim" down the picture some it will make it smaller too...not sure.. I hope that helps man.

OH btw.... lol

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I took your advice, lets see if it works.

Ah yes that worked! Thanks! Here is how the car looks now without that stupid plate blocking my air. I have photo shoots with 3 girls this week! So ill be sure to get at least one of them with my car. I already have photos of 2 of the 3 girls if you guys would like to see what's to come. =)

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 06-22-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That background is west texas! bunch of NOTHING there ( well maryjane is there )

Thanks for the hood remarks

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I already have photos of 2 of the 3 girls if you guys would like to see what's to come. =)

well...?

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I could read, I wouldn't post stupid things...

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 06-22-2005).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the other person as in the person that was in the other car, or the person in the passenger seat?
either way. it is sad. i hope the boyfriend is doing OK. and there arnt any charges brought up.

Yes, the person in the other car (and 18 yr old from her hometown high school). AFAIK no charges were brought up - or at least none were mentioned.

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the "Auss Angels" idea. Reminds me of when my dad bought the 87GT in 1987 and we stood around it holding his handguns like we were in Miami Vice.

We took pics but over the years they dissappeared. shame

Here is a pic I took one day at a car show (my car at the time). Now whenever I tell my wife to pose for a picture she says something like "but, I am not a young asian girl".

------------------
------------------

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone else once took this pic of my car and the girl at Daytona.

------------------
Palm Beach Fieros
http://pbfieros.tripod.com

Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

*girlfriend smacks me* I.....was drooling about the car....yeah the car lol.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow that girl is very short if she is that small compared to a fiero lol

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

wow that girl is very short if she is that small compared to a fiero lol

You're right, there is something funny about the perspective of that photo. Maybe its the way she is facing opposite from the way her body is pointing. I'd have to see more pictures of her to really make a clear decision.

------------------
- Matthew

Black, Wingless '87 GT

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, she was a very little girl with double D's lol
PFF
System Bot
jsmorter1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsmorter1Send a Private Message to jsmorter1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Asian women like to sit down on their heels like that, makes them look very short. My knees would last about 20 seconds like that but my wife can sit all day like that.

------------------
Notchies rule, fastbacks drool

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

I like the "Auss Angels" idea. Reminds me of when my dad bought the 87GT in 1987 and we stood around it holding his handguns like we were in Miami Vice.

We took pics but over the years they dissappeared. shame

Here is a pic I took one day at a car show (my car at the time). Now whenever I tell my wife to pose for a picture she says something like "but, I am not a young asian girl".

right click
save as

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well...?

Ok here are the two, shooting with them on sunday.

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 06-24-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY Nice. I see you already have at least one shot with a Fiero ;-)
-Nickster
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Alex that is Brygida's sister. Her name is Kinga (Spelling?)

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id post pictures of my Formula with a girl but usually all the girls that seem to want to meet me would break the suspention when they get in the car. Not to mention I wouldneed a forklift to get them out.................Ah the joys of not having luck with pretty girls. Thats why i dont even look anymore.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by YELLOWFIERO88:

Yea you aint kidding. My ex wife would not get her a$$ off the couch, much less work on one of my cars.

I agree... I have always liked women that would like to get dirty too...

Her name would'nt have been Valerie would it...??? Sounds like my ex aswell... issed:

------------------
Choptop WideBody GT 1 of 1
4.9L-V8- another set back (illness)

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok here are the two, shooting with them on sunday.

Hmm, moving to San Jose within a year may be even better than I thought...

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the car and the girls. would be tough to choose one or the other

arguabley the most awsome custom Fiero ever.

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 06-24-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock