Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 27)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081148 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two day ago this thread had 64,000 hits. Now it's 68 thousand and still gaining! Geezs.....I wonder why?

Edit: perfect book marker, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-30-2005).]

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Two day ago this thread had 64,000 hits. Now it's 68 thousand and still gaining! Geezs.....I wonder why?

I said it before and i will say it again,...if the pictures keep coming, this will be the biggest thread ever on pennocks.

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the record? (I guess the "Guy's with Fieros Gallery" bit the dust ... )
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Where in Pittsburgh are you? I grew up in the North Hills!
I went to North Allegheny High School.
I miss the Burgh!!!

I live in Belle Vernon (about 20 miles south of downtown) and work in oakland at the mellon institute. I bet you miss all of the "pittsburgh" restaurants like primanis, joe mammas, uncle sams, the O, etc...

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Yeah, that thread was D.O.A. before it received it's first hit. It wasen't too popular with the girls here, hehehe.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by partsman:
I hope people want me to keep posting, I need to learn how to take good photos. I need to have her get some new poses and learn what to do with the light, I know early afternoon is not a good time and that is when we have been taking them. if people still want to see them I will try to keep taking them.
Thanks to everyone who have posted good thing about my wife and all the others.

HECK YES, KEEP POSTING... wife is like, you reading that girls with fieros post again?

I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I think we all owe clint some some +'s for starting what may be the best thread yet. Oh and Yellowstone too for making such a fine contribution .
partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

How about making and selling 2006 calendars? I'd pay $20 for one. (giving you a profit).

I would buy one too!

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2005 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we own both Clint AND Partsman AND YellowStone some pluses and all the people that posted pics on here. If we had a way to give da chicky's that let themeslfs get posted a big plus that would be cool.

So go start bumping out them plus's people

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. www.captfiero.com

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tsukiko:

Why thank you, I don't hear that one often! And yes, I'm single. Maybe my next pics (if I decide to take more) will actually be by my Fiero....she was kinda really dirty the day we were taking pictures...happens when you drive down country roads. Maybe we'll even get pictures with all three of the Fiero's!

ok you two...
get a room

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by banditbalz:

I think this one has been posted on Pennock's before. My contribution:

Well I found my new favorite........................now if only I could use it as desktop

PFF
System Bot
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

I don't know, I kinda liked it!!! If someone brought it back up, I surely wouldn't mind!!!!
Anyone, anyone????????

Originally posted by Formula:

I live in Belle Vernon (about 20 miles south of downtown) and work in oakland at the mellon institute. I bet you miss all of the "pittsburgh" restaurants like primanis, joe mammas, uncle sams, the O, etc...

Actually, I never had a Primanis sandwich or been to any of those restaurants.
I guess I would be a tourist in my own city!!! But still, I miss it!

My mom still lives around the Ross Park Mall. Boy did they screw up McKnight road when they put that in there. We used to cruise up and down it when I was young.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

I never had a Primanis sandwich

Isn't that where they put fries on your sandwich? If so, I had one.

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Isn't that where they put fries on your sandwich? If so, I had one.

Yep!

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope people want me to keep posting,

You're kidding, right? Please. Keep posting.

I need to learn how to take good photos. I need to have her get some new poses and learn what to do with the light, I know early afternoon is not a good time and that is when we have been taking them. if people still want to see them I will try to keep taking them.

Thanks to everyone who have posted good thing about my wife and all the others.

Poses I can't help you with. That takes creativity and artistic talent, which I have none. But lighting is more scientific and I know a little more about that. Note that I said a little. Enough to be dangerous. Try this web site. It shows some of the effects of different types of lighting. I used to have a site with better examples, but I can't find it now. If there's any interest, I can offer a few tips on lighting. But I don't want to offer advice unless it's welcome.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
or just get good at photoshop

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:
or just get good at photoshop

Photoshop can only fix so much. I do touch up my photos in Photoshop, but it won't bring out detail that's not there.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula Owner:

Photoshop can only fix so much. I do touch up my photos in Photoshop, but it won't bring out detail that's not there.

you were saying... ?

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's what I do - In reality, I'm not even married!
J/K

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

you were saying... ?

dezie36

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

See I knew it.

FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

J/K

Yeah, he doesn't even own a fiero either!! It's a photoshopped Pontiac 6000 hatchback. LOL.

PFF
System Bot
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And its actually his 'boyfriend Biff in all the pictures'?

Somehow I doubt it.

------------------
-Nickster

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But I don't want to offer advice unless it's welcome.

any advice is welcome.

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car Photograghy Lighting 101, maybe even 100.5, part 1

Basically, for this type of photography, you want to avoid direct lighting and use diffused lighting as much as possible. Diffused light is light from a large source such as clouds, an overcast sky, or the ground surrounding your car, not a point source like the sun. Direct light creates harsh shadows. Diffused light softens or even eliminates the shadows. Cloudy or overcast days I think are the best. More clouds are better up to the point where they reduce the available light to unacceptable levels. This is usually only a problem with complete, heavy overcast skies. Many of the best outdoor photos you see were made with cloud cover. This photo

was almost certainly made on a cloudy or overcast day. Note that there are no hard shadows on the model or on the ground. Shade from trees also provide good lighting, so long as the shade continuous and not broken. For example:

and

Note that the shadows on the faces are soft. As opposed to this:

Shade works well because it blocks the direct light from the subject leaving only diffused light.

Multiple point sources also work pretty well. For example:

It's obvious from the reflections in the hood that there are multiple lights in the garage. Note that there are no harsh shadows on her face.

Late in the evening the light is also more diffused and "warm", which means it's more orange. This photo

shows dusk lighting put to good use.

Backgrounds. To me, a dark background seems to work best. Note the dark background in the first photo. It provides a good contrast to the car and model. It's also not full of clutter that draws attention away from the main subject. I have seen good photos of cars with bright backgrounds, but every time I try it, the results are crap. One thing to be aware of when using shade is that it's easy to have a background that's in direct light and is quite bright. Also, broken shade with light filtering through can give some strange results and should be avoided. I would also avoid too much sky in the background. On a hazy day, the sky will look really washed out. If the sky is really clear (which doesn't happen around here) you can get away with more since a clear sky is usually darker. The only problem with a clear sky is that there are no clouds to diffuse the light. But if you're in a shade, you shoud be fine.

continued

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula Owner

1053 posts
Member since May 2001
Car Photograghy Lighting 101, maybe even 100.5, part 2

Fill flash. If you must shoot in direct light (like say, at a car show), forcing the flash (fill flash) is a must. This technique minimizes the effects of harsh lighting by adding light to the dark areas on your subject. However, you need to have enough flash power to compete with the direct light source. Attempting to fill flash using the built in pop up flash found on most digital cameras from 30 ft away on a bright day probably won't work.

Digital enhancement (Photoshopping). One of the easiest improvements I apply to my photos is the autobalance feature found in Photoshop, Microsoft Photo Editor, and I'm sure just about any photo editor. Just a quick autobalance and sometimes a blah photo turns into a really eye popping one. This photo has very good lighting; no harsh shadows, etc.

And after a simple autobalance:

The difference is not huge, but it is significant. These tools are powerful and can do great things in the hands of a talented editor, but I'm not one of them. I limit myself to autobalance.

I realize that many of these photos are the "Hey, will you stand there next to my car and let me take your picture?" type, and you often don't have much control over the lighting. That's why the shots of the really cool car at the car show often comes out like crap. But some of you are lucky enough to get your wife/gf out for a photo shoot, and in these cases you usually have some control over lighting. My recommendations for these types of photos (cars with models) is to use diffused lighting (cloudy day, overcast day, shade), fill flash, and a dark background.

There's a lot more to it than this but I haven't come close to mastering the other aspects of good photography. I can get the lighting halfway right. Now I need to work on composition.

This is a pretty good site on car photography. Mostly about photographing Cobras, but the techniques still apply. They get a little more serious than I expect we want to get here (they recommend large strobe flashes, polarizing filters, watering down the asphalt beneath the car, etc), but it's still a pretty good guide. They also make the comment "Above all, remember that it's your car that's the primary focal point of your photograph, not the background or the live models". Please disregard this advice! Remember what we're doing here

Hope this is helpful.

[This message has been edited by Formula Owner (edited 08-31-2005).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic of the day, right before bedtime...

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude you are right on the money! This shot was done on a very overcast day. I chose the place accross from the cafeteria at my company for it seemed to give the car more of a standout appearance. Had just finished raining. I do have a TON more from this one (Done by my sister inlaw who is actually a photographer does it professionally) that I should post up as well the othere one in front of many different Fieros at a FOCONE show. This one is not the high rez one I have.

Car Photograghy Lighting 101, maybe even 100.5, part 1

Basically, for this type of photography, you want to avoid direct lighting and use diffused lighting as much as possible. Diffused light is light from a large source such as clouds, an overcast sky, or the ground surrounding your car, not a point source like the sun. Direct light creates harsh shadows. Diffused light softens or even eliminates the shadows. Cloudy or overcast days I think are the best. More clouds are better up to the point where they reduce the available light to unacceptable levels. This is usually only a problem with complete, heavy overcast skies. Many of the best outdoor photos you see were made with cloud cover. This photo

continued

[This message has been edited by HIOSILVER! (edited 08-31-2005).]

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best thread EVER!
banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Well I found my new favorite........................now if only I could use it as desktop

Dude, that's my ex wife... I got it in high resolution if you want it. I think there are 2 or 3 other pics of her in this thread. Check this one out from my webpage. I figure only 5 or 6 will be able to view it before it reaches site bandwidth.

NOT WORK SAFE! CAUTION: NUDITY!

LINK REMOVED BECAUSE OF LEGAL PRECAUTIONS! but feel free to pass amongst yourselfs...

Damn, payback is a biatch, but then again, so is she!

------------------
got boost? L67 in progress...

[This message has been edited by banditbalz (edited 09-08-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Dude you are right on the money! This shot was done on a very overcast day. I chose the place accross from the cafeteria at my company for it seemed to give the car more of a standout appearance. Had just finished raining. I do have a TON more from this one (Done by my sister inlaw who is actually a photographer does it professionally) that I should post up as well the othere one in front of many different Fieros at a FOCONE show. This one is not the high rez one I have.

Great! Where are they?

------------------
-Nickster

yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
banditbalz
,, you happen to have more, that is my idea of girls and fieros
PFF
System Bot
banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haa, I just got like 6 emails asking for more pics. In due time my friends...

I want this thread to grow a little longer

------------------
got boost? L67 in progress...

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, that's my ex wife... I got it in high resolution if you want it. I think there are 2 or 3 other pics of her in this thread.

What were the other pictures?

------------------
-Nickster

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2005 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula Owner: thanks for the help I will try to remember all that the next time we take pictures.

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 06-20-2007).]

Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edit

[This message has been edited by Formula Owner (edited 12-02-2010).]

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres some advice partsman, hope some of this helps. The image just reposted there actually does have a couple flaws. To the untrained eye sure it looks fine but if your looking for better photos that blow people away.....try not to cut off her foot and the front of the car. Sure, you cant always fit the whole car in the pic I understand but try to be choosy as to what you cut out. The nose there is a very vital part of the car!. Composition is the name of the game. Have you by chance ever heard of the "rule of thirds?" It might help in some other areas. The second shot is fine, you got the whole car and the whole girl but its stright on rather uninteresting. sometimes even just a slight tilt of your camera can cure this problem.

Lighting is also important as you already know. You dont want light thats too harsh and will blow out your photo, causing the photo to have less detail, nor do not want it too dark because of course, well, itll be too dark. To be perfectly honest I find some of my best photos, taken outdoors anyway, are taken on overcast days.

I could go on and on, but im no expert/teacher, and I dont want to bore you, so ill just leave it at that.

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 09-01-2005).]

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude, that's my ex wife... I got it in high resolution if you want it. I think there are 2 or 3 other pics of her in this thread. Check this one out from my webpage. I figure only 5 or 6 will be able to view it before it reaches site bandwidth.

NOT WORK SAFE! CAUTION: NUDITY! http://www.geocities.com/banditbalz/silverBeckyorig.jpg

Damn, payback is a biatch, but then again, so is she!

o man not enough bandwidth..if you want you can email it to me and I can host it for you ... unlimited bandwidth! milleniumdavid@hotmail.com

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

kolslaw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kolslawClick Here to visit kolslaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to kolslawEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Heres some advice partsman, hope some of this helps. The image just reposted there actually does have a couple flaws. To the untrained eye sure it looks fine but if your looking for better photos that blow people away.....try not to cut off her foot and the front of the car. Sure, you cant always fit the whole car in the pic I understand but try to be choosy as to what you cut out. The nose there is a very vital part of the car!. Composition is the name of the game. Have you by chance ever heard of the "rule of thirds?" It might help in some other areas. The second shot is fine, you got the whole car and the whole girl but its stright on rather uninteresting. sometimes even just a slight tilt of your camera can cure this problem.

Lighting is also important as you already know. You dont want light thats too harsh and will blow out your photo, causing the photo to have less detail, nor do not want it too dark because of course, well, itll be too dark. To be perfectly honest I find some of my best photos, taken outdoors anyway, are taken on overcast days.

I could go on and on, but im no expert/teacher, and I dont want to bore you, so ill just leave it at that.

It sounds like I'm sitting in on a Photography class. It's a great thread, let's keep it that way.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic of the day:

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2005 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pic of the day:

I'm guessing that this picture isn't the "pic of the day" but:

"Sweet September"? I hope you have one for November..... and don't forget December.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock