Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081157 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by badger:

And yet, you're the only one that counts.

Tell her she's lucky. I posted my incredibly beautiful darling wife...and got six questions about the car! I'm not stupid : I didn't tell her!

com'on badger, you know your wife is beautiful.
i'd pimp her in this thread myself. but I keep my mouth shut for fear of getting the "evil eye" from her at the next BarBQ.
redheads rule ! ! !
IP: Logged
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13597 posts
Member since Jul 2002
"This lady actually owns and drives this Fiero...and the fat guy"
that sounds dirty
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13597 posts
Member since Jul 2002
i bet i get slapped tomorrow...

cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
omg! i'm Blind!!!
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you guys looking for some more girls a bit younger youll be happy to know that i will be shooting with "Jamie" from my portfolio in the near future. She loves taking all kinds of photos and this time she wants to try out for playboy. Anyway along with the nudes we will take some sexy clothed ones and please believe, I will get her on my car.

ps. please keep in mind that if youve seen my portfolio, those pictures of her were taken a couple years ago. Im a bit better now

------------------
My 1986 GT

[This message has been edited by CaliforniaSpeeder9 (edited 08-24-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:
She loves taking all kinds of photos and this time she wants to try out for playboy. Anyway along with the nudes we will take some sexy clothed ones and please believe, I will get her on my car.

You realize we're all going to want copies right???

------------------
-Nickster

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$20 Im actually still working on making a poster for a forum member. Jamie and I were planning on making a site and we had one all set up and ready to go where you could get a subscription and all that jazz but she backed out because of her boyfriend. Like I said earlier this is the first time ive shot with her in years. I asked her "What does your boyfriend think of all this?" She said she didnt care what he thought anymore, and that its her decision. Anywho, I hope she has what it takes to make it into playboy, and if they like her enough, I may be entitled to a finders fee of $2,500 i think it was. All of which will go into my GT lol.

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will get her on my car.

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol never seen that smiley before. What exactly does that one mean?

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nudes?! will you be putting out a link for those?!?! I have been out in Iraq for a long time and need some moral!!
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

[This message has been edited by MilleniumFiero (edited 08-24-2005).]

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol great pic. Ill see what i can do for you and aceman and any other soldiers out there.
PFF
System Bot
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Outstanding MilleniumFiero! OUTSTANDING!!!!

CaliforniaSpeeder, any pics of of your sister or her friend are gladly accepted!

OMG! I just saw the pic you posted of this Jamie. I think I'm in lust! (Either that or a dirty, crusty old soldier sitting here in Iraq.)

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 08-24-2005).]

badger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for badgerClick Here to visit badger's HomePageSend a Private Message to badgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:When you posted it, you worded it in such a way that I assumed (as I'm sure others did) that you didn't really know these people all that well, just had the picture on file. ASSuming now that this is you and your wife I personally would like to see some more pictures of her here! She looks cute, even hiding behind that hat! From what little I can glean from the picture I would also say that she has a body rivaling Rhonda. Time for a good ole' fashion 'photo' shoot-out!

Busted. That's us.

Gee, why don't you just "double-dog dare" me? lol Despite this blatant attempt to get a look at my wife's goodies by stimulating her competitive spirit, she actually would be willing to pose for some (tasteful) pictures with her car. Alas, I've got the model; I've got the camera; I don't got the car! It's in the shop getting a new transmission, and my expert Fiero mechanic has injured his back.

Oh, well. It' not like this thread is going to die in the next week or two, is it? I'll contribute more eventually. I promise.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
where are you aceman I am in Camp Fallujah

[This message has been edited by MilleniumFiero (edited 08-24-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

I didn't know that the "Tommy" gun is used in the arm forces? Nice.

Okay, back to our scheduled reading material, hehe

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it isn't but the Iraqi's are and we take weapons from them when we find them.

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in LSA Anaconda. 56 days left in this sh!thole!
MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
18 left

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For those of you guys looking for some more girls a bit younger youll be happy to know that i will be shooting with "Jamie" from my portfolio in the near future. She loves taking all kinds of photos and this time she wants to try out for playboy. Anyway along with the nudes we will take some sexy clothed ones and please believe, I will get her on my car.

Hurry up we are all waiting!!!
please keep posting those great pictures.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She loves taking all kinds of photos and this time she wants to try out for playboy. Anyway along with the nudes we will take some sexy clothed ones and please believe, I will get her on my car.

FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$20 Im actually still working on making a poster for a forum member.

Man i thought you forgot! I've got the perfect place for it to....right in front of the workbench!
(bedroom ceiling was a close second )

Edit to add : HOO RAA DEVIL DOGS !!!!!

------------------
HARDCORE SBC FAN AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 08-24-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

please believe, I will get her on my car.

I'm sure there are several of us that would like to have her on your car or any other car for that matter!!

Great pics all!!

Eric M

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eric MSend a Private Message to Eric MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You look like an Action Figure

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by badger:
Busted. That's us.
Gee, why don't you just "double-dog dare" me? lol Despite this blatant attempt to get a look at my wife's goodies by stimulating her competitive spirit, she actually would be willing to pose for some (tasteful) pictures with her car. Alas, I've got the model; I've got the camera; I don't got the car! It's in the shop getting a new transmission, and my expert Fiero mechanic has injured his back.
Oh, well. It' not like this thread is going to die in the next week or two, is it? I'll contribute more eventually. I promise.

OK. I Double-dog dare you!
Isn't there anyone in Kansas nearby with a Fiero? Drive it over there so Badger has a background!

------------------
-Nickster

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol never seen that smiley before. What exactly does that one mean?

Lifting his eyebrow he says "Wot Chu Talkin' Bout?"

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Lifting his eyebrow he says "Wot Chu Talkin' Bout?"

u forgot the ending..... willis?

Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope you don't mind me linking this directly, buuuut...

*DROOL*... just now looking at this picture for the first time... Freckles are the bomb...

RacinRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacinRobClick Here to visit RacinRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to RacinRobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
------------------

85 GT 4 SPD
Best 1/4 15.816 @ 84.72
lights mods

'00 GTP
stock... for now

fierohome.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by RacinRob (edited 12-14-2012).]

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2005 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RacinRob:

Just another shot of the GF.

Very nice, please post more of her. thanks for sharing!

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

she's kinda sultry

Sunflash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SunflashSend a Private Message to SunflashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see some other soldiers on here. I Deploy with the trail party for my "one year vacation to the sandbox of your dreams" tommarow night. Not to hijack just wanted to say thanks and keep safe when you get home as well.
-Zack-
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys be safe over there !

Just because your time is winding down, don't let your gaurd down !

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am getting a kick outta reading everyone's reactions Lol !
BTW My vote goes for Stevie ( I am a sucker for a chick with green eyes) because I fell in love with her eyes

-Roy
*edited to add pic*
------------------
Real Sports cars only have 2 seats....

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988, 1of 241 yellow GT's

[This message has been edited by roys88fiero (edited 08-25-2005).]

cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by roys88fiero:

I am getting a kick outta reading everyone's reactions Lol !
BTW My vote goes for Stevie ( I am a sucker for a chick with green eyes) because I fell in love with her eyes

-Roy
*edited to add pic*

umm, pic is not working...

ShaddowGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DOOD! A PPSH! see if u cant get it back to the states, them things are awesome. old school russian baby. (if u can, i want it )

daim, page 19? this thread gets longer every day.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice! Got any more of Heather?

------------------
-Nickster

RacinRob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RacinRobClick Here to visit RacinRob's HomePageSend a Private Message to RacinRobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will see if I can do some this weekend.

How did you know her name?

FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will see if I can do some this weekend.

How did you know her name?

Right click, properties.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShaddowGt:

DOOD! A PPSH! see if u cant get it back to the states, them things are awesome. old school russian baby. (if u can, i want it )

daim, page 19? this thread gets longer every day.

no way in getting that thing back to the states ha! but lets play name those guns lol
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

here's some pics I found

[Image(s) removed by moderator per request of the owner of the pictures]

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

[This message has been edited by MilleniumFiero (edited 08-26-2005).]

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

here's some pics I found

Find somemore please!! thanks for posting them.

[This message has been edited by partsman (edited 08-25-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock