Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Girls with Fiero's Gallery? (Page 119)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Girls with Fiero's Gallery? by Clint
Started on: 06-16-2005 07:31 AM
Replies: 5113 (1081158 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-22-2020 10:48 AM
Chelo Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chelo FieroClick Here to visit Chelo Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chelo FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

Linda la nena! saludos....
IP: Logged
Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fully clothed and they aren't skin tight. Maybe disappointing compared to some of the other photos, but I think I look good, and so does the car.

------------------

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spynx:

Fully clothed and they aren't skin tight. Maybe disappointing compared to some of the other photos, but I think I look good, and so does the car.

A classy photo with a classy gal. Lookin Fine there young'n!

------------------
Ron

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Double post, sorry bout that.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-10-2011).]

Chelo Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chelo FieroClick Here to visit Chelo Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chelo FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Preciosa!!!!
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't take this the wrong way but..

What color is your car? It's not a standard gray, and doesn't look quite to be gunmetal....
Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awe thanks guys.

And no it's not a standard gray,my dad and I just repainted the car a few months ago. It's a 2009-11 GM color though I can't recall the name exactly... but yeah I was going for sort of a gunmetal color, this shade just caught my eye. Need paint codes? I've got them somewhere around here.

------------------

Chelo Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chelo FieroClick Here to visit Chelo Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chelo FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

Don't take this the wrong way but..

What color is your car? It's not a standard gray, and doesn't look quite to be gunmetal....

what car? are you serious? oh ok, now i see the car, it looks like early toyota celicas grey...
datacop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awe thanks guys.

And no it's not a standard gray,my dad and I just repainted the car a few months ago. It's a 2009-11 GM color though I can't recall the name exactly... but yeah I was going for sort of a gunmetal color, this shade just caught my eye. Need paint codes? I've got them somewhere around here.

That would be great.. whenever you have time, no rush or anything.. just something I want to file away in the back of my mind when it's time for my GT to get some attention
Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

That would be great.. whenever you have time, no rush or anything.. just something I want to file away in the back of my mind when it's time for my GT to get some attention

Well like I said I picked it from an 09-11 GM paint swatch book, and the colors I have are GM 8798 for the main color and GM 605R for the bottom

------------------

Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

X2

Jim
PFF
System Bot
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spynx car is looking good and you are a QT.
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very Classy young lady!! Thanks for sharing!

Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Dave I don't suppose you're going to Super Summit today? The weather's looking a little iffy, but I think I'm going to go take a walk around later.

------------------

ULTRA-kV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ULTRA-kV6Send a Private Message to ULTRA-kV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow, and i thought your car looked good. You look like a 50's pin-up girl (which i draw). Nice legs & cute shoes!
Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car and yes, very cute indeed. Please high heels next time!!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have are GM 8798 for the main color and GM 605R for the bottom

Nice combo. The car looks great.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-12-2011).]

DANGERUS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DANGERUSSend a Private Message to DANGERUSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You look beautiful and you car rocks! Not every girl needs to be half-naked or wearing skin tight clothes to look amazing! So you and your dad did the paintwork? Awesome.
tox1cchicken

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tox1cchickenSend a Private Message to tox1cchickenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Dave I don't suppose you're going to Super Summit today? The weather's looking a little iffy, but I think I'm going to go take a walk around later.

all the more reason I should have gone. If only my car was running, and I wasn't working then. very nice car you have there.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mattman8

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattman8Send a Private Message to mattman8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

+100
PFF
System Bot
Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again everyone, Murphy aka Little Car and I enjoy the compliments very much.

Also I didn't see a single Fiero at Super Summit. How disappointing!

------------------

pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
miss SPYNX. I took my red 89 camaro. I got $ 50 summit bucks. for going. spent it and then some on the FIERO. WAS YOUR DAD THERE?
Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pro street dave:

miss SPYNX. I took my red 89 camaro. I got $ 50 summit bucks. for going. spent it and then some on the FIERO. WAS YOUR DAD THERE?

Nice! Sorry I missed you. But yeah my dad was up there too getting attention he likes it lol.

------------------

americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i tried to get my ex, whe we were dating, to sit in my car for a pic. while it was still going through its build. but she wouldnt. she turned out to be a crazy bia. glad i have better looking friends that will pose for my car. now to get it finished!
boomme

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2011 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boommeSend a Private Message to boommeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

definitely a RED ROBIN gal!

ie. makes me go "Yuuuuuum!"
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful, classy lady,...But, hehehe how many times are we going to reqoute/post the same picture on one page ??

Just asking.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Beautiful, classy lady,...But, hehehe how many times are we going to reqoute/post the same picture on one page ??

Just asking.

MattMan

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattManSend a Private Message to MattManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least it is a great picture!
boomme

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2011 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boommeSend a Private Message to boommeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just asking.

and now.... for something different!....

boomme

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2011 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boommeSend a Private Message to boommeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

boomme

197 posts
Member since Feb 2011
you guys know that everyone of you are rooting for gravity to do it's job!
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The above pic is for our Aussie friends to enjoy.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*slaps myself in the face*
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tox1cchicken

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tox1cchickenSend a Private Message to tox1cchickenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boomme:

shame on you.

I think perhaps we should try to show a little more respect to the young lady, considering she was nice enough to share a picture of herself and her fine looking car with everyone.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

im glad gravity isnt making naything fall... i mean, her and that car would get injured hitting the ground!
boomme

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boommeSend a Private Message to boommeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

im glad gravity isnt making naything fall... i mean, her and that car would get injured hitting the ground!

in my topsy-turvy fantasy world... gravity only effects fabrics...

but wait... that statement only applies if she is 18+ - if not.... please ignore it.

(while I'm renown as a dirty old man... I'd hate to be labeled a perverted dirty old man ha ha)

[This message has been edited by boomme (edited 06-14-2011).]

boomme

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boommeSend a Private Message to boommeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

boomme

197 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Just asking.

ok... since you've tired of the other one.... new pic., hope this is better...

ULTRA-kV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ULTRA-kV6Send a Private Message to ULTRA-kV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ok... since you've tired of the other one.... new pic., hope this is better...

Spynx, ya never said your dad was The Dog! Or is that the Hulkster....? Jeez, i'm so confused.
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

]
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by RossT (edited 06-14-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 128 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock