Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Voting Bush after watching F911????!!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Voting Bush after watching F911????!!! by MontrealMike
Started on: 07-14-2004 10:17 AM
Replies: 414
Last post by: 88GTNeverfinished on 09-10-2004 12:13 AM
MontrealMike

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post
I really enjoyed this movie and I have been reading some other PFF members posts on the movie and I found a lot of them very ignorant(Many mentioned they turned off the movie after 10-15mins)....WHY DOES THE TRUTH HURT?!?!?! Get the guy out from being president he cheated way in and he brainwashed most of you into thinking this war was worth starting...(not that he gave you much choice either ) Anyways I really hope you vote this guy out. BTW I don't believe 100% of this movie is true but I believe most of it is. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS CONTINUING TO READ THE KIDS AS HE WAS TOLD HIS COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK (If that part of the movie is true that really SAD) anyways just had to say something after watching that. What did the rest of you think of it?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
He's got my vote.. I don't care what the movie shows. You could have made a movie to make slick willy clinton look just as bad. I don't agree with everything that he has done but I can't vote for that liberal,flip flopping piece of crap he's running against. Lesser of two evils I guess.
MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post
Did you see the movie?!
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MontrealMike:

Did you see the movie?!

Im not gonna waste my time on a piece of propaganda B.S. directed by the biggest scum bag in Hollywood. I could give a **** what Michael Moore's opinion is.

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

I really enjoyed this movie and I have been reading some other PFF members posts on the movie and I found a lot of them very ignorant(Many mentioned they turned off the movie after 10-15mins)....WHY DOES THE TRUTH HURT?!?!?! Get the guy out from being president he cheated way in and he brainwashed most of you into thinking this war was worth starting...(not that he gave you much choice either ) Anyways I really hope you vote this guy out. BTW I don't believe 100% of this movie is true but I believe most of it is. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS CONTINUING TO READ THE KIDS AS HE WAS TOLD HIS COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK (If that part of the movie is true that really SAD) anyways just had to say something after watching that. What did the rest of you think of it?

Kids.

Aliens was real too!

trailboss

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trailbossSend a Private Message to trailbossDirect Link to This Post
88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylDirect Link to This Post
Sure dosen't look like this one is gonna be pretty. BTW- Already have a thread almost exactly like this https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/023564.html
-Will
MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:

Im not gonna waste my time on a piece of propaganda B.S. directed by the biggest scum bag in Hollywood. I could give a **** what Michael Moore's opinion is.

Ignorance isn't a good idea considering your voting in the worlds largest psycho path since hitler........but is the reason this guy is the biggest scum bag because he is one of the few to show the president that YOU AREN'T JUST "YES MEN" WHO WILL DO ANYTHING HE TELLS YOU TO AND ANYTHING HE WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE. Hrmmmmm America has just been attacked....ill just continue reading to these school kids....and OH I got it Ill bomb Iraq and make American people believe it was them....OH WAIT NO ill bomb Afganistan first because I dont want the american people to know that I always wanted to bomb Iraq ever since he tried to kill my father

trailboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trailbossSend a Private Message to trailbossDirect Link to This Post

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE WAS CONTINUING TO READ THE KIDS AS HE WAS TOLD HIS COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK (If that part of the movie is true that really SAD)

What would you do, start screaming to the kids "we are all going to die"?

I saw the real video, not Michael Morons fantasywork.
He had a mortified expression on his face, he obviously didn't know about it beforehand, or was he involved in it like leftist crackpots claim.

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trailboss:

What would you do, start screaming to the kids "we are all going to die"?

I saw the real video, not Michael Morons fantasywork.
He had a mortified expression on his face, he obviously didn't know about it beforehand, or was he involved in it like leftist crackpots claim.

HAHAHAHA common think about it no offence but think....YOU ARE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....I don't know about anyone else but my first reaction would be apologize to the class and tell them that I have just been informed of something important and I have to leave ....I would get informed of what happened and then make an apperance right AWAY....Did you notice none of his special agents(or whatever you call them) even went to get him while he was sitting their puzzled....what are they scared of him? Would he have yelled at him in front of the students or something....man .common guys MontrealMike for PRESIDENT .... I would day way better than this joke you have as a president.......a CON ARTIST managed to work his way in presidency by connections ...

[This message has been edited by MontrealMike (edited 07-14-2004).]

86fierose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 213
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseDirect Link to This Post
MontrealMike: For starters, let me say that I have not seen the movie, nor do I plan to. However, you do understand that is it a movie, based on someone's opinion who is anti-war to begin with, right? Michael Moore is an absolute moron and I could give two $h!t$ what he has to say. And as for calling people "very ignorant", based on your post above I think that you should look in the mirror, especially after stating the Michael Moore's movie is "THE TRUTH", as you put it in all caps.

The thing that I found most entertaining about this thread is that your opinion matters even less that Michael Moore's does.....at least he gets a vote come fall.

-jeremy

------------------

PFF
System Bot
86fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseDirect Link to This Post

86fierose

4086 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Ignorance isn't a good idea considering your voting in the worlds largest psycho path since hitler........but is the reason this guy is the biggest scum bag because he is one of the few to show the president that YOU AREN'T JUST "YES MEN" WHO WILL DO ANYTHING HE TELLS YOU TO AND ANYTHING HE WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE. Hrmmmmm America has just been attacked....ill just continue reading to these school kids....and OH I got it Ill bomb Iraq and make American people believe it was them....OH WAIT NO ill bomb Afganistan first because I dont want the american people to know that I always wanted to bomb Iraq ever since he tried to kill my father

how old are you.....I am going to guess 17....

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

WHY DOES THE TRUTH HURT?!?!?! Get the guy out from being president he cheated way in and he brainwashed most of you into thinking this war was worth starting...(not that he gave you much choice either )

First of all, it's a movie. Secondly, look who made it. The director had no intention of making Bush look like a good guy. Name anyone and I can make a movie that makes them look like a bad person as well. All you have to do is let the BS fly.

I don't particularly like Bush but I'm not going to hop on the bandwagon with those who claim he's some kind of monster. I prefer to use my brain and think for myself. He has his goods and his bads. He's a politician, most of them are jackasses in some way or another. A big part of me doesn't even want to vote for him in November, but I sure as heck don't want his opponent in office.

Dave

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 07-14-2004).]

86fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

I don't particularly like Bush but I'm not going to hop on the bandwagon with those who claim he's some kind of monster. I prefer to use my brain and think for myself. He has his goods and his bads. He's a politician, most of them are jackasses in some way or another. A big part of me doesn't even want to vote for him in November, but I sure as don't want his opponent in office.

Dave

I couldn't have said it better myself....

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierose:

MontrealMike: For starters, let me say that I have not seen the movie, nor do I plan to. However, you do understand that is it a movie, based on someone's opinion who is anti-war to begin with, right? Michael Moore is an absolute moron and I could give two $h!t$ what he has to say. And as for calling people "very ignorant", based on your post above I think that you should look in the mirror, especially after stating the Michael Moore's movie is "THE TRUTH", as you put it in all caps.

The thing that I found most entertaining about this thread is that your opinion matters even less that Michael Moore's does.....at least he gets a vote come fall.

-jeremy

Ok first of all the movie is based on OPINION AGAINST BUSH.....USING FACTS....and using the word opinion i find is a very strong word in the circumstance basically I would rather word it that this movie shows mostly the Truth of all the horrible things that Bush has done.....and doesn't show the good. So if your saying that Michael Moores opinion that all Bush did was bad....ok you can word it that way but im sure that again MOST (maybe not all....such as the plan for monkeys to help invade iraq ) is true and is based on facts USING AN PURELY BAD OPINION about Bush during the whole movie without showing any good stuff he has done. Even if he has done many good things (which im sure he must have done) from what he has done Bad should already change your opinions and get this guy out of Presidency.... I your northly neighbour would not like having missiles being shot at this side of the country and having or south side partners with a Trigger Happy Psychopathic President gets me a bit worried.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Ok first of all the movie is based on OPINION AGAINST BUSH.....USING FACTS....and using the word opinion i find is a very strong word in the circumstance basically I would rather word it that this movie shows mostly the Truth of all the horrible things that Bush has done.....and doesn't show the good. So if your saying that Michael Moores opinion that all Bush did was bad....ok you can word it that way but im sure that again MOST (maybe not all....such as the plan for monkeys to help invade iraq ) is true and is based on facts USING AN PURELY BAD OPINION about Bush during the whole movie without showing any good stuff he has done. Even if he has done many good things (which im sure he must have done) from what he has done Bad should already change your opinions and get this guy out of Presidency.... I your northly neighbour would not like having missiles being shot at this side of the country and having or south side partners with a Trigger Happy Psychopathic President gets me a bit worried.

Why the hell do you care? If you noticed, the post regarding the Canadian elections, were only posted by Canadiens. Keep your liberal views north of the border where they belong. BTW, I wouldn't give Michael Moore the time of day. When that jerk was spilling his garbage on the Oscar stage, I wanted to kick his butt. We are at war. We were attacked. We support our President and our troops.

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierose:

how old are you.....I am going to guess 17....

No actually im turning 20 in 2 weeks ....obviously voting age and caring about the future considering I would like to live to at least of the age of 80 and not have any Atomic Bombs going off in a few years (or hey maybe even sooner) by the next hitler ....man im sure im gonna have a red bar after this but I just wanted to wake a few of you up that this War was pointless and SO MANY innocent people have died Americans, Canadians .....and people from other countries for NOTHING....It was a war that should have never been started......Anti-War....YES for this war Im very Anti-War it shouldn't have started.....but if a war would have been neccessary like if we had pure FACTS that we were under attack by IRAQ or AFGANISTAN well "BOMB AWAY!!!!!"

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
What Michael Moore DIDN'T tell you about the 7 minutes.

1) A command center was being built in the next room
2) Phones were being installed and Cabinet members, and Defense Department officials were being called for confirmation (a good idea before you run screaming into the night that we are all going to die)
3) AF1 was being re-fueled
4) The President's security team was doing a sweep of the area preparing to defend a possible attack (the safest place for the President was to stay right where he was)
5) As soon as the attacks had been confirmed (7 minutes later, WHAT A CO-INCIDENCE!!) the President excused himself, went into the makeshift command center, and issued defensive orders....no one told him what to order, the scene was video taped and played in the Discover Channel Documentary A Day in the life of The President

Interesting that Michael Moore didn't bother to include THAT footage, don't you think?

trailboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trailbossSend a Private Message to trailbossDirect Link to This Post
Stay on that side of the border Mike, keep your ranting up and we might have to come and bomb you guys.
We don't like the fact that Frenchmen are living on our continent, they belong with the Muslims.

trailboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trailbossSend a Private Message to trailbossDirect Link to This Post

trailboss

2069 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Interesting that Michael Moore didn't bother to include THAT footage, don't you think?

Just an oversight I'm sure..

Mike says that michael speaks the TRUTH, good enough for me!

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

2) Phones were being installed and Cabinet members, and Defense Department officials were being called for confirmation (a good idea before you run screaming into the night that we are all going to die)
4) The President's security team was doing a sweep of the area preparing to defend a possible attack (the safest place for the President was to stay right where he was)
5) As soon as the attacks had been confirmed (7 minutes later, WHAT A CO-INCIDENCE!!) the President excused himself, went into the makeshift command center, and issued defensive orders....no one told him what to order, the scene was video taped and played in the Discover Channel Documentary A Day in the life of The President

Do you even think the president was even aware the 7 minutes he was sitting on his ass that any of this was happening....OH I GUESS THOSE 3 SECONDS HIS SECRET AGENT DUDE was talking to him he told him all that

PFF
System Bot
MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Stay on that side of the border Mike, keep your ranting up and we might have to come and bomb you guys.
We don't like the fact that Frenchmen are living on our continent, they belong with the Muslims.

All i got to say to that is WOW i hope you don't represent every American

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

So it would have been better if he would have leaped to his feet and started yelling were under attack? He did the right thing he calmly finished with the children and then took care of business! no problem from me. Believe me sir you show your ignorance when you would even consider comparing Bush to hitler! News flash!! He doesn't give a rats ass!! He's trying to make a buck from his movies...PERIOD!

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:

So it would have been better if he would have leaped to his feet and started yelling were under attack? He did the right thing he calmly finished with the children and then took care of business! no problem from me. Believe me sir you show your ignorance when you would even consider comparing Bush to hitler! News flash!! He doesn't give a rats ass!! He's trying to make a buck from his movies...PERIOD!

I already mentioned that HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE ROOM IMEDIATLY and just told them their was something very important he had to intend to. Imagine the school teacher....what she was thinking after hearing that NY was just attacked....(What the hell was bush still doing reading)!

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Do you even think the president was even aware the 7 minutes he was sitting on his ass that any of this was happening....OH I GUESS THOSE 3 SECONDS HIS SECRET AGENT DUDE was talking to him he told him all that

CLEARLY, he must have been since the moment he walked out of the class room he grabbed a phone and started issuing orders. Like I said, it's ALL on video. But YOU didn't see it because Michael Moore didn't WANT you to see it. The President obviously spent that 7 minutes thinking about what he was going to do or he wouldn't have been able to issue instant orders once he got a phone in his hand....RIGHT?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are you willing to see the Discovery Channel Documentary and re-consider your position? If not, then why should we give your rantings about F911 a second thought?

ditch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

Just an oversight I'm sure..

Mike says that michael speaks the TRUTH, good enough for me!

LOL , me too!!!!!!!!!

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

I already mentioned that HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE ROOM IMEDIATLY

And go where?

The command center had not yet been set-up and the Secret Service would have told him HELL NO until they secured the area.

Guess he coulda taken a piss or something

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

No actually im turning 20 in 2 weeks ....obviously voting age and caring about the future considering I would like to live to at least of the age of 80 and not have any Atomic Bombs going off in a few years (or hey maybe even sooner) by the next hitler ....man im sure im gonna have a red bar after this but I just wanted to wake a few of you up that this War was pointless and SO MANY innocent people have died Americans, Canadians .....and people from other countries for NOTHING....It was a war that should have never been started......Anti-War....YES for this war Im very Anti-War it shouldn't have started.....but if a war would have been neccessary like if we had pure FACTS that we were under attack by IRAQ or AFGANISTAN well "BOMB AWAY!!!!!"

Let me explain how it works..Our president does not make the decision to goto war on his own. Kerry..Mr. anti war voted to go to war and was for it up until the day he decided to run for president. How convienent for him huh! Their are many ways to take pieces of video and twist the way they are shown and the context. it happens all the time.

86fierose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroseSend a Private Message to 86fieroseDirect Link to This Post

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Doesn't matter, I don't care if they were busy making him coffee at the time. It's not an excuse for him to sit there like a bump on a log. All he had to do was excuse himself, tell the children, the president is a very busy man and needs to attend to important matters.

Kids understand Santa is a busy guy, sure they can fathom the President is too.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:

Doesn't matter, I don't care if they were busy making him coffee at the time. It's not an excuse for him to sit there like a bump on a log. All he had to do was excuse himself, tell the children, the president is a very busy man and needs to attend to important matters.

Like I said, "The command center had not yet been set-up and the Secret Service would have told him HELL NO until they secured the area."

PFF
System Bot
MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Thank you....i felt alone for a while ...haha no one defending the ANTI-BUSH...personally i SHAVED is much better =P

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

MontrealMike

529 posts
Member since May 2004
Thank you....i felt alone for a while ...haha no one defending the getting BUSH out of presidency...personally SHAVED is much better =P

[This message has been edited by MontrealMike (edited 07-14-2004).]

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Threatening to attack people because you don't agree with what they say?

From what I take he doesn't even live in this country, SO. I have a lot of canadian friends and family, I won't take their word for anything but I do like to listen to their points of view.

Why the need to tell Mike to stuff it, if his opinion or thoughts don't matter why care about it or tell him to shut up?

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 07-14-2004).]

ditch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

If he had done "something" in that 7 minutes would anything have been different? I just don't see it as a big deal one way or another. Of course, this movie made it look like he didn't even care when he was told about it.

We don't know why he sat there...maybe he just didn't care, maybe his people told him to wait there until they could regroup, maybe he was dumbfounded, maybe blah blah blah. Until we get the facts, we're operating on blind assumptions here.

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post

I already mentioned that HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE ROOM IMEDIATLY and just told them their was something very important he had to intend to. Imagine the school teacher....what she was thinking after hearing that NY was just attacked....(What the hell was bush still doing reading)!

Mike, let me address a few things you've been saying.

First, I think it is very easy for anyone to say what they would have done in a situation after it has happened. It's also easy to say what you would do if you were in someone else's shoes, but when you are, it's a very different thing. Are there other things he could have done? Possibly, but there is also an element of maintaining composure. The biggest things that the terrorists are after are causing terror (by definition).

We as Americans are under attack from someone that wants to scare the piss out of us. But, we choose to still fly. We choose to lot live our lives afraid. Is it possible that we could end up being killed by another attack if we fly? Sure! But we can't just sit in our basements with duct tape and plastic over our windows waiting for an attack. Life goes on, and we need to keep living our lives.

From that matter, keep in mind that while New York borders Canada, it is not your country that was attacked. Telling us who it is that you think we should vote for and how we are idiots for thinking Bush is an okay president is a little crazy. You are not in our situation. You know nothing about what it is like to live in America other than what you see on liberal television. Let me reiterate. We have a liberal bias in our media.

If you want to get into slinging about presidents, let me tell you something about Clinton. 45 or so people who were closely associated with the Clinton's died under mysterious circumstances while they were in office. I say they because I believe Hilary had a lot of her own politics that she ran from the White house. One of these people that died is Ron Goldman I believe his name was. He died in a small plane crash. In the coroner's primary report was evidence that there was a .45 caliber bullet hole in the back of Mr. Goldman's head. This was deleted from the record prior to the report coming out.

So, in conclusion Mike... I respect that you have an opinion as to how we should run our country. But I don't agree with you or your argument points. Michael Moore has an agenda to fill, and his opinions are supported by inflated 'facts' and other such things to sway people to his opinion.

And before you think I'm an old guy who is just against your opinion because you're young, I'm 23.

Please forgive for any spelling errors.

------------------
88 Fiero GT (in a coma up on blocks)
78 T-Bird 302

AIM: phool88fiero

MontrealMike

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MontrealMikeSend a Private Message to MontrealMikeDirect Link to This Post

Voici une grande ignorante.....je pense qu'il aime être enculer chaque soir par lui meme Mr.Bush .....btw i'm english but many Canadians are bilingual and just cuz you hate France(????) you hate all frenchmen??? A couple of your northern states are filled by french people

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Clinton on the ticket this year?

Has anyone who says it's an American thing for us to deal with, think, just maybe a canadian was a victim of 9/11?

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 07-14-2004).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pHoOl:

First, I think it is very easy for anyone to say what they would have done in a situation after it has happened. It's also easy to say what you would do if you were in someone else's shoes, but when you are, it's a very different thing. Are there other things he could have done? Possibly, but there is also an element of maintaining composure. The biggest things that the terrorists are after are causing terror (by definition).

Another good point. I remember turning on the TV to catch the news that morning. My wife and I were packing to fly back home from our honeymoon. We still have our tickets dated 9/11. For 10 minutes I said nothing. I didn't believe what I was seeing. After 10 minutes it finally hit me and I said, "We're at war".

Tigger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Another good point. I remember turning on the TV to catch the news that morning. My wife and I were packing to fly back home from our honeymoon. We still have our tickets dated 9/11. For 10 minutes I said nothing. I didn't believe what I was seeing. After 10 minutes it finally hit me and I said, "We're at war".

Yeah, when Bush took office I thought the same thing. Wow!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock