Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  There is a God and he has delivered me... (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
There is a God and he has delivered me... by dennis_6
Started on: 05-12-2015 11:53 PM
Replies: 244 (3476 views)
Last post by: Patrick's Dad on 05-23-2015 12:50 PM
Patrick's Dad

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Ok, let's use your source. Where does it say he hates the "person?"

New thread? This will go way off topic....

EDIT: It is now: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/112264.html

[This message has been edited by Patrick's Dad (edited 05-22-2015).]

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

I love that quote. Btw, my kids are home and it is over.

Excellent! I'm happy for you. I can only imagine what's going through their (and your) minds, right now.

Please give them a hug on my behalf. (You don't have to tell them that it's from me. That would be kind of creepy and all...)

Peace.

(Without going into a lot of detail, a similar thing happened to someone I know. He finally was reunited with his kids after they grew older and started looking around. The state never gave up. Bastages.)
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Excellent! I'm happy for you. I can only imagine what's going through their (and your) minds, right now.

Please give them a hug on my behalf. (You don't have to tell them that it's from me. That would be kind of creepy and all...)

Peace.

(Without going into a lot of detail, a similar thing happened to someone I know. He finally was reunited with his kids after they grew older and started looking around. The state never gave up. Bastages.)

Thank you and will do. Kids had a lot of trouble understanding, they were not going back to the fosters. The youngest is to young to understand, and screams if either of us leave her sight, and refuses to let family friends pick her up, I am guessing she fears she will be taken back away.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 05-22-2015).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you and will do. Kids had a lot of trouble understanding, they were not going back to the fosters. The youngest is to young to understand, and screams if either of us leave her sight, and refuses to let family friends pick her up, I am guessing she fears she will be taken back away.

She'll figure it out. It's probably going to take a little while, though. Confusing times for sure.

Again... I'm happy for y'all.

Patrick's Dad

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It will take time to trust. With their world turned upside down, the best thing will be constancy and consistency. You are cut out for a lot of work, and I hope that you can take as much enjoyment out of it as work that you put into it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock